It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank Of America E-Mail Leaks Are Here, How Much Will They Hurt?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hopefully it show BoA as the frauds that they are.
I left them as a customer years ago when they were offering home loans to illegals.

Go Anonymous!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i can't download the mediafire link can anyone summarize what it says in there?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
A bank that's corrupt and has committed fraud... I would think its common place, I guess until the common man can afford lobbyiest and assasins, I don't think such things will change.

Now there's a mouthful of truth! STAR!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Commander X has stated that anon is CIA.

Commander X? The same self-styled all claiming Commander? The guy who HBGary accused of being a ring leader? The same HBGary whom had been caught lying, cheating and stealing? You trust them?

www.itworld.com...

But if you read some of the 40,000+ emails that were stolen from HBGary Federal by Anonymous and posted on Pirate Bay, you might think otherwise.

It seems Aaron Barr -- the CEO of HBGary Federal who thought he’d make a big splash by outing the leadership of Anonymous and instead ended up getting ridden hard and put away wet by the very hackers he sought to expose -- decided de Vries is in fact the mysterious Commander X, alleged puppetmaster of the Anonymous collective. So he said as much in some of the thousands of private email conversations the Anons just shared with the world.

The same Commander X that nobody actually knows who he is and has been accused of being different people???

Are you sure? Have you any idea what Anonymous actually stands for? Or their history?

Why would the CIA attack their own structures like Interpol? Why would they attack Mastercard, Visa, lawyers and other such high ranking people?

4chan is also funded through CIA (anon hangs out there)

Yes... I know a few members of Anon hang out there. But some hang out here, or on a thousand other websites.

You DO realise 4chan is primarily a Hentai / Manga / anime forum (or at least it was) , or are you now saying MOOT is a CIA agent? Really?

Does this make ATS a CIA run arm of anonymous? Really?

4chan is also a CIA Server

Really? Any proof or are we just speculating?

And the link in my sig, it connects wikileaks
to Soros and the CIA through NED Grants.

Ok, i've heard this before, so I won't mock you on this. But i'd like you to actually back it up by showing me Julian Assange's employment history and then i'd like you to provide some proof of anonymous being funded by the same people. Y'know... to back up your claims.

So Anon and wikileaks both have the same boss
and the same funding.

Boss? Anonymous? Sure their may be a few known hackers, but i'd hardly call them bosses. Can you please provide some proof of Anonymous being funded by them? Oh and some proof of who the 'boss' is?

Have you ever visited an anonymous IRC before? Have you seen how chaotic it gets? Have you seen how many people make suggestions on there? A boss??????

And they both are exposing the same people
supposedly.

Yeah and so am I, and so are you and every other anonymous member on ATS. Are you saying i'm a CIA agent? Are you a CIA agent? Who's your boss? You're anonymous right? You certainly don't use your real name and you hide behind an avatar. How much do the CIA pay you to post your stuff on here?

Assange threatened this bank
dump 3 months ago and then anon follows up
with the actual dump.

So people and groups are not allowed to have similar opinions? Or if they do... They have the same boss?

maybe u need to catch up on some reading

I think you need to find out a little bit more about who you refer to and possibly do a little bit of reading yourself, maybe spend some quality time on the IRC and maybe tell who the boss is please

edit on 14-3-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

lizard
I'm not here to argue.
u believe whatever you want to believe
as I can see you took the blue pill.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by mr-lizard

lizard
I'm not here to argue.
u believe whatever you want to believe
as I can see you took the blue pill.

Well i'm here to debate. I've asked for proof, you've shrugged me off and failed to convince me that you know anything about anonymous. Usually Boondock, I like your posts and I respect you as a member, but in this case i'm absolutely convinced you are not clued up on the history of anonymous, what they have done and why they exist.

You are trying to convince me that Anonymous have a boss and that the boss is somehow connected to Julian Assange's boss and that they are funded by the CIA and that 4chan is a CIA server, but ultimately you've given no substance.

Sorry mate, but your blue pill metaphors won't save you from this mess. Either convince me, prove me wrong or show me some evidence. That's all i ask

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92

So, Bank of America is being exposed by a Wikileaks support group called Anonymous.

Let me go ahead and stop you right there before this thread goes full fury.

ANONYMOUS IS NOT A

WIKILEAKS SUPPORT GROUP.

THEY DO NOT DIRECTLY SUPPORT

WIKILEAKS.

THEY ARE NOTHING LIKE WIKILEAKS.

Anonymous is in no way directly or indirectly associated with wikileaks.

They release whatever they want, however they got it, and their intention is to destroy the entire corrupt infrastructure itself.

They cannot be "compromised" by the FBI, CIA, NSA or any other national agencies for that matter.

They are us. They are us, with hacking skills that are on steroids. The question is, what would you do if you could obtain all the information needed to expose every corrupt organization in the world?

You would expose them. And that is what they intend to do.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Revolution-2012 because: (no reason given)
edit on 14-3-2011 by Revolution-2012 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I have a feeling the talking heads on the major media outlets will focus on the leaker while ignoring the information in the emails. Get people to focus on that instead of the damaging information. It's the same pattern we saw with wikileaks.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

Well of course, Rules for Radicals 101.
Control the argument. Deflect. Polarize your opponent.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hell, i'll even post your links, just so you can see i'm fair game.

www.daily.pk...

In China, Wikileaks is suspected of having Mossad connections. It is pointed out that its first “leak” was from an Al Shabbab “insider” in Somalia. Al Shabbab is the Muslim insurgent group that the neocons have linked to “Al Qaeda.”

WMR has learned from Asian intelligence sources that there is a strong belief in some Asian countries, particularly China and Thailand, that the website Wikileaks, which purports to publish classified and sensitive documents while guaranteeing anonymity to the providers, is linked to U.S. cyber-warfare and computer espionage operations, as well as to Mossad’s own cyber-warfare activities.

Because China absolutely tell the truth when it comes to this sort of thing right?

www.foxnews.com...

Pentagon Source Says China Hacked Defense Department Computers

www.telegraph.co.uk...

China denies hacking into Pentagon computers

^^ Y'see??

Our Asian intelligence sources report the following: “Wikileaks is running a disinformation campaign, crying persecution by U.S. intelligence- when it is U.S. intelligence itself. Its [Wikileaks'] activities in Iceland are totally suspect.” Wikileaks claims it is the victim of a new COINTELPRO [Counter Intelligence Program] operation directed by the Pentagon and various U.S. intelligence agencies. WMR’s sources believe that it is Wikileaks that is part and parcel of a cyber-COINTELPRO campaign, such as that proposed by President Obama’s “information czar,” Dr. Cass Sunstein.

Which Asian sources? Did you catch a name?

WMR has confirmed Young’s contention that Wikileaks is a CIA front operation. Wikileaks is intimately involved in a $20 million CIA operation that U.S.-based Chinese dissidents that hack into computers in China. Some of the Chinese hackers route special hacking program through Chinese computers that then target U.S. government and military computer systems. After this hacking is accomplished, the U.S. government announces through friendly media outlets that U.S. computers have been subjected to a Chinese cyber-attack. The “threat” increases an already-bloated cyber-defense and offense budget and plays into the fears of the American public and businesses that heavily rely on information technology.

But WMR DIDN'T confirm anything? It simply parroted un-named asian sources and confirmed nothing.

---

Now to counter your link.

www.humanityinchaos.com...

By putting Wikileaks Mossad in the search field on Google.com, the first hit on 18 February 2011 was for a blog on The Telegraph in England. The title of the entry read Is Wikileaks a Front for the CIA or Mossad? The reason the blogger asked the question was because the blog's writer had just heard an unnamed Iranian analyst during an undisclosed interview on Al Jazeera say that Wikileaks had to be a front for these organizations given the nature of the diplomatic cables which discredit "the region’s leaders and Iran in particular."

And if you read the blog entry you'll find that the blogger never goes on to directly accuse Wikileaks of Mossad connections, but the perception constructed through an evocative title remains a top hit on the number one search engine.

Next on the list of results was the Pakistan Daily. It claimed that according to unidentified Asian intelligence sources "there is a strong belief in some Asian countries, particularly China and Thailand, that ... Wikileaks ... is linked to U.S. cyber-warfare ... as well as to Mossad’s ... activities." The article went on to say that John Young, who runs Cryptome.org, "left Wikileaks, claiming the operation was a CIA front" - more on this later.

Now this is the important bit. The bit that blows your first 'theory' (the bit on your signature) out the proverbial water. Enjoy.

I contacted Mr Young regarding Wikileaks' connection to the CIA. His comment was :

On 2/18/11, John Young wrote : "I have tried on numerous occasions ... that the link between WL, Soros and the CIA has been misconstrued if it is traced to my remarks included in the two postings of the WL private mail list. I used such links as metaphorical examples, and both are so commonplace insults and jokes only a fool believes them. Assange has also joked about them according to press reports. There are much more dangerous associations than those two.

This is not to deny there is no link to either or both, only that I never stated that, and have posted messages on Cryptome denying it in the same terms I use here. The claim is a canard if not a hoary joke, like links to KGB, MI6, Mossad and ilk forever being bruited by fanners of flame, fame and infamy, not least by the perfidious agencies themselves. ... "

^^ Hmmmmm?

Now your 2nd link

First,�Beck points out�that the Wikileaks are supported by a number of shady individuals and organizations, including Code Pink, communist Noam Chomsky, Michael Moore, Daniel Ellsburg, and MDS — the adult counterpart of SDS.

OMG COMMUNISM! - What better way to scare the frothing right wing Americans, than to mention the 'C' word?

You DO realise that the 2nd article is merely speculation based on right wing paranoia? Again with NO proof, besides mention of something that may or may not have been deleted.

“Wikileaks once listed Soros connected Chinese human rights leader as one of its advisors…. They have since scrubbed the website. Too bad for Wikileaks and George Soros and everybody else that we have watchdogs that printed everything before it was scrubbed from the web.”

So where is it? Where is this thing that your supposed watchdogs have gotten hold of? Surely the best way to blow Wikileaks out of the water would be to provide that? But no..... Just a passing mention and no evidence.

You then go on to say....

So if the networks did not get the info
from Julian, then who???

Well, Julian wasn't the ONLY one with such info. You admitted that yourself as you claimed Assange was merely a front.

So i'm pretty sure that information may have come from any other ally of wikileaks, as you can see by TODAY'S mention of Assange fuming at the Guardian newspaper because Anonymous gave the info to the guardian, thus breaking any contract with Assange.

If they had the same boss, then why would they do that?

edit on 14-3-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What is happening right now is usually the same as in the movies, the government corrupts and the protagonists knew about it then he exposed it, then they went to one heck of an action scene with a leading hot sexy Latina woman, chased by CIA, FBI, Al Qaueda all other motherFUc**** Armed Groups. Luckily one good member of the CIA, FBI, whatever, knew the truth and chose to help the Macho Handsome protagonists together with the Drop dead gorgeous Latina woman, ok enough of the Shi*, the ending is they won and the bad guys were caught.

So sad this would never happen in real life.. BTW no need to read my post.
)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
I have a feeling the talking heads on the major media outlets will focus on the leaker while ignoring the information in the emails. Get people to focus on that instead of the damaging information. It's the same pattern we saw with wikileaks.

You don't say?

Bank Of America "Leaks" Are A Total Letdown And The Source Is A Whiny Former Employee Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Many of the articles regarding the leak that I've read this morning either explicitly tie Anon and Wikileaks together or infer that they are working as one. This is a bit disheartening, as I fear the MSM will focus on the source of the BoA leaks (as another in this thread has shown already) and try to create a connection between him as a source and other sources of Wikileaks - regardless of what the emails contain.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
I know some stuff first hand
They hired graduate student/astrophysicists (from Brown University) to restructure (code) their books in 2008...
I know this because a friend of the family was involved
I have been assured that NOBOBY will ever be able to figure out the truth

Who hired the graduate student/astrophysicists and to Code what?
edit on 14-3-2011 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

Julian Assange told Forbes he had troves of data that could take down a bank.

Last month it was revealed that Assange wasn’t sure about the negative impact of his BofA goods saying he isn’t sure the data he has on BofA contains any scandal, and that the material was not self-explanatory to the extent that he himself could not make any sense of it.

Why did he change his statement a few months later? Has Assange been compromised? Has the PTB got to him and offer him a deal? Has anyone notice if more leaks are coming out?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by awakenone

Did they provide some sort of source for Assange's new statement? I did not hear about that.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The site with several leaked emails.
Video They Made Describing our Monetary Ponzi Scheme

I think everyone on here is missing the immense possibility of this. These emails show that BofA executives committed criminal activities. It shows they were foreclosing without actually holding deeds. This means every foreclosure in the past five years can now be contested in court. This means BofA's balance sheets will collapse, and possibly the company.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho

Originally posted by Xcathdra

I wonder if anonymous is going to be sued by Assange for stealing his information and posting it.

Lol funniest I have seen in a minute.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

there doing amazing things ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join