It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank Of America E-Mail Leaks Are Here, How Much Will They Hurt?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I thought at the most recent PR blitz people asked about the bank information. I thought he confirmed it as being bank of America. I know he said that he has not had a chance to review all of the documents on the bank yet, and was not even sure if there was anything of value located in it.

Ill dig around and see if I can find the article.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Anon delivers...

At least they said they were going to release something, and they did it....unlike Assange who is like "I have all kinds of juicy stuff but I'll only release it if I get killed..."

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Which is sadly, not news since its been reported on already. Not really sure why they would even go down this road, especially when the Government is aware of the issues with foreclosure paperwork.

Whats next, top secret information that says Bill Clinton got some play in the White House from an intern.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Whats next, top secret information that says Bill Clinton got some play in the White House from an intern.

Talk about the lulz.......
You just made my day

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konah
reply to post by awakenone

Did they provide some sort of source for Assange's new statement? I did not hear about that.

I don't know I just pull it out from the thread's original source.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by mr-lizard

lizard

as I can see you took the blue pill.

AKA "I don't have the ability to refute you based on credible data, so I will insult you by implying you are less 'enlightened' than I.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

Great stuff. Important.

Please keep it coming, and don't let it get buried.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92

So, Bank of America is being exposed by a Wikileaks support group called Anonymous. They recently released, a few hours ago, emails about "improper mortgage processes" practiced by the bank. Anonymous said on its Twitter account that today’s release is just Part One of other e-mails it will release on the issue. No big surprise for us, but it's nice to have actual confirmation for the rest of us.

blogs.forbes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Yeah Anonymous supports wikileaks but they aren't based off there they are based on 4chan.org

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
I know some stuff first hand

They hired graduate student/astrophysicists (from Brown University) to restructure (code) their books in 2008...

I know this because a friend of the family was involved

I have been assured that NOBOBY will ever be able to figure out the truth

Restructuring is not the equivalent of encryption. If it is not industry standard AES encryption or equivalent, trust me it will be broken. Even if these are graduate students, they do not have a degree in information security.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join