It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Force WC-135 Detects Deadly Radiation Over Pacific (US in 24hrs)

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Nkinga

The map is fake (FAKE!!!!!!) and the other story seems to have no backing whatsoever.

You all do realize that those of us on the west coast are on edge, and that false info only makes things worse, right?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMENNNNNNNNNN.

this is no time to amp us up out here. i don't even think it would be physically possible for this to be a danger.......yet.
edit on 15-3-2011 by themysterymachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by demiroyale

Dear Demiroyale,
With no disrespect meant whatsoever, I highly doubt a "grunt" would be told anything. There are accounts throughout history of soldiers being used for purposes which would lead to only one thing, a horrific painful death.

I would also think that when discussing the actual truth, not even a five star general would "know".

Regards,
T

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI
[more

Radiation levels rise in Russia overnight.....not serious levels...but it is traveling to Russia already

today.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

Holey Moly spreading 500 miles out now?!?!

If it has that potential to spread, it will likely reach the jet stream. This is going to cover the whole earth when all is said and done.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Things are getting worse

this is not a tin foil hat situation!

EVACUATE JAPAN!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Definitely starting to distrust the Company Tepco who is handling their nuke plant disaster...
Tokyo Electric Power Company Scandal of 2002

On August 29, 2002, the government of Japan revealed that TEPCO was guilty of false reporting in routine governmental inspection of its nuclear plants and systematic concealment of plant safety incidents. All seventeen of its boiling-water reactors were shut down for inspection as a result. TEPCO's chairman Hiroshi Araki, President Nobuya Minami, Vice-President Toshiaki Enomoto, as well as the advisers Shō Nasu and Gaishi Hiraiwa stept down by September 30, 2002., and the utility "eventually admitted to two hundred occasions over more than two decades between 1977 and 2002, involving the submission of false technical data to authorities"

Ok woah woah woah.... They Admitted to 200 occasions of false data reports over two decades?!?!?!

No wonder the Japanese Public and the World are not willing to trust them now.

And again in 2007 more DisInfo is uncovered:

In 2007, however, the company announced to the public that an internal investigation had revealed a large number of unreported incidents. These included an unexpected unit criticality in 1978 and additional systematic false reporting, which hadn't been uncovered during the 2002 inquiry. Along with scandals at other Japanese electric companies, this failure to ensure corporate compliance resulted in strong public criticism of Japan's electric power industry and the nation's nuclear energy policy. Again the company made no effort to identify those responsible.

In March 2008, Tokyo Electric announced that the start of operation of four new nuclear power reactors would be postponed by one year due to the incorporation of new earthquake resistance assessments.

So they were delaying construction because future designs for their power plants LACKED sufficient earthquake resistance? Is that Irony?

More Here...Cover-Up: The Japan Disaster - TEPCO's History Of DisInfo 2002, 2007, 2011
edit on (3/15/11) by AllSeeingI because: added info

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Aw this story just breaks my heart for the Japanese people who are already going through so much...

Millions in Japan freeze without electricity, heat - Rolling blackouts implemented as quake-devastated country faces crippled power grid

the temperatures are near freezing. … (In some places) it is snowing. The immensity of this crisis cannot be understated.”

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by themysterymachine

Hey.... I wanted to point out that after my very first original post on this thread... Which did contain the hoax map... I had explained that I had not been on the site in a few days and had no idea of a particular map....I also stated in that thread that I was unsure of any validity of the sites I had given a link to...it's one of the reasons I love this thread...I can post something and ask about the validity of a particular site and there is usually more than enough people to "kindly" explain what sites have good info and which don't. The one thing I dislike about this site is the fact of situations like this....someone read my post...the first one and never bothered to read the others where I explained that was not aware of any map..let alone a hoax one...36pages of threads and they only reply and re reply to one post on the first page?... I think after all the news stories...from valid sites over the last few hours more than proves we are in for a rocky road with the whole nuclear problem in Japan. The fact of the matter is California...you should be on edge..this is not fear mongering..you should be amped up, you should be watchful...you should be prepared...because the facts are facts....they are having trouble cooling things down...radiation is leaking...and if the cool down continues to not work....there will be serious trouble...and not just for California...the very very valid map on msnbc shows we would have cause to worry well into the mid west states and even some winds carrying all the way to where I am in Georgia....it's not fear mongering..it's facts! You should be amped up!
edit on 15-3-2011 by Nkinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

Meant to say valid map on daily mail....which you can see here

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I posted this rather hastily - sorry if it's already been submitted.

March 14, 2011: B.C. officials try to ease fears over radiation from Japan

VANCOUVER -- B.C.'s top medical officer says British Columbians should not worry about radiation from the Japanese nuclear power plant reaching North American shores.

Provincial Health Officer Dr. Perry Kendall said there is no expected health risk from the radiation, in a statement released Monday.

Kendall noted that nuclear particles would take five to six days to reach B.C. from Japan, by which time it would be so dispersed it would not be considered a health risk.

Guys, please make of the above what you will. I don't consider myself qualified enough to know the full extent of the threat this nuclear emergency poses to Japan, North America, Canada and the World beyond. So I'm neither hyping nor downplaying the severity of what people are facing. I wish I could put your minds at rest with something more conclusive but that would mean lying as well as potentially putting lives at risk.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Ross Cross because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by Ross Cross because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nkinga
reply to post by themysterymachine

Hey.... I wanted to point out that after my very first original post on this thread... Which did contain the hoax map... I had explained that I had not been on the site in a few days and had no idea of a particular map....I also stated in that thread that I was unsure of any validity of the sites I had given a link to...it's one of the reasons I love this thread...I can post something and ask about the validity of a particular site and there is usually more than enough people to "kindly" explain what sites have good info and which don't. The one thing I dislike about this site is the fact of situations like this....someone read my post...the first one and never bothered to read the others where I explained that was not aware of any map..let alone a hoax one...36pages of threads and they only reply and re reply to one post on the first page?... I think after all the news stories...from valid sites over the last few hours more than proves we are in for a rocky road with the whole nuclear problem in Japan. The fact of the matter is California...you should be on edge..this is not fear mongering..you should be amped up, you should be watchful...you should be prepared...because the facts are facts....they are having trouble cooling things down...radiation is leaking...and if the cool down continues to not work....there will be serious trouble...and not just for California...the very very valid map on msnbc shows we would have cause to worry well into the mid west states and even some winds carrying all the way to where I am in Georgia....it's not fear mongering..it's facts! You should be amped up!

OHHHH buddy... I know exactly how you feel.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
BUSH 9-11-01 During Terror Attacks on USA 3000+ dead...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fef4cc50c3c2.png[/atsimg]

Obama 3-14-01 During whats being called the worst disaster since WW2
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3a66fac8667.jpg[/atsimg]
Bush 9-11-01, Obama 3-14-11: The Classroom Photos
Is it just me or has Obama seemed not pro-active enough for the people of Japan?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Was that a picture of him being told like the one of bush? It seems like they are all smiling, not just him about some random conversation that I'm going to assume is not about the disaster..So I don't understand what your getting at.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

The being in a class room and not managing a current disaster in progress...
When I saw that photo on the White house web-page I INSTANTLY thought of the Bush Goat photo...
The photo was taken yesterday... it is not a file photo.
edit on (3/15/11) by AllSeeingI because: added info

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

Two classroom pictures right before the events. There was actual lesson being taught the kids when Bush was in concerning if planes were to attack the trade center. This is right in our face, they're saying we did it and you can't prove a thing. The pure arrogance. Though I already knew they did it and knew it was a certain group of renegades walking over the world with their steel toe boots and killing whoever they want. Ben Fulford named who they are too, Bush Sr was a part of it, the Vrill Nazi, S group, with ties to the renegades, and portalling them in in their underground dumbs, and doing horrible experiments as well as abductions and creating hybrids.

These two pictures are worth a thousand words.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
All of Japan is gone. The northern part, basically 2/3rds, that plant where 6 reactors will go into uncontrollable meltdown, is not too far from Tokyo. Everything to the North is going to be a dead zone.

We need to convince the Governments to send power. Japan needs to pull its technology and get the power out too, the Telsa, but all the generators it can.

We have the biggest country, and only 33 million people. They could come here, I'd gladly become the new Japan, they are a nation that looked after their own too, more like Canada than the US that way.

All 6 will meltdown. That containment leak means they can't maintain any of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability
What's the dose for young children? I'm not believing any of this scaremongering is true but it never hurts to be prepared if things do go bad.

Especially with a toddler in the house...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

www.ki4u.com...

dosage information on KI and alternative source information (ie powdered and make your own solution)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Best posts I've found on the situation, by TheRedneck:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All 6 will meltdown uncontrollably, and Japan needs to be helped in the short run to get power and food, but mainly Evacuated permanently.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
STOP joking around and read what this thread says.....THESE EVENTS HAVE A DIRECT CORRELATION TO TUNGUSKA

I'm thinking impending disaster for CALIFORNIA, then a large part of the world to follow.......READ THIS RECENTLY POSTED THREAD..... THIS IS CRAZY AND NOBODY ON ATS has even said a thing about it...

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join