It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Force WC-135 Detects Deadly Radiation Over Pacific (US in 24hrs)

page: 41
<< 38  39  40   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danjya
While the effects of these are undeniable, the Chernobyl issue is a different story. First, it is very hard to determine the precise number of victims across a generation or even two. Most of the victims can attribute their post-Chernobyl symptoms to either the event in itself, OR, or to the very poor health management in certain parts of the ex-Soviet Union, delay in treatment, miss-diagnosed cases, poor distribution of medical supplies, etc.

Added Note: And yes, it DOES depend on the type of contamination. Those who died from the immediate radioactive exposure, at the moment of the accident, could have probably taken all the spirulina in the world and still perish. Beyond certain levels the breakdown at molecular level is lethal. My statement was clear enough... "Depending" was the word I used. I am not in the habit of easily stating absolutes.

Next,
Do a simple test if you wish:

Grab some spirulina and give it to a person who's body is filled with toxins and also to a person on a very particular minimal (BUT NUTRITIOUS) diet. My un-educated guess would be that the detox times would be significantly different, in favor of the person with a very healthy and minimal diet.

It is common knowledge that certain foods take a longer processing time in our body, and they release or lead to the release of more toxic waste. Absorption times vary also depending on the elements within our food...etc...

I fail to comprehend how you think is the "impracticality" of understanding and controlling these chemical reactions within our bodies...

Also, I still do not see how the two subjects we speak of exclude each other, but so be it
Many impractical things I do seem quite practical for me.

ps: As per the change, you are correct. People change only when facing an imminent threat or environmental modification. Or not even then. But again, who said we should ALL survive? There is no contract, no divine agreement, etc. Some people will change, some not. Change is another topic altogether

edit on 26-4-2011 by Danjya because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by Danjya because: (no reason given)

You need to put yourself in other people's shoes then..healthy eating may make perfect sense to you and me, but, to someone who's never been a healthy eater, it would be akin to giving up smoking(which is very hard to do). as far as the experiment..well, yeah the healthier person always bounces back from any body trauma faster than an unhealthy person, that's a given..spirulina/chlorella can only help, it's good for ya regardless of your health situation, radiation or no radiation. My point is, I don't disagree that people should eat better. they also shouldn't drink, smoke, or have sex without a condom..and most people have done all of the above anyway. You can't hold people to your personal standard. I don't think it works to judge people that way. people do what they do for all kinds of reasons..best anyone can do is help them understand, hope they figure it out and get outta their way. Now, as far as whether everyone should survive ^^..no one deserves to die because of fukushima exposure..the populace of the world did not bring that on themselves..some very evil and negligent people did. and, I have a feeling those people will be punished. Severely.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
How come most of the time I see some thread like this, there's either no link or a link to a shady website with no proof at all. I feel like it's a virtual tabloid. What is it with posting crap man?

I wouldn't be surprised if radiation has reached us, but there's radiation everywhere. If this is dangerous levels, I don't know, you don't know and all way can do is speculate. Sure, we're lied to. After all, it's a fact the C.I.A experimented on citizens in NYC in the 1950's using a hidden exhaust on a car and in the subway system.

Nothing ever came of it, The C.I.A are still operating the same as always. You try to stop something and you risk getting killed. There has to be mass awareness made and you can't do it by pointing to shady, unreliable sources.
edit on 7-6-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Into the railcars.

'Can you loosen these shackles abit please sir they are rather tight'

He says as the first shackled prisoner is beheaded by a guillotine.

<< 38  39  40   >>

join