It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO exits water during tsunami in Japan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hey Guys, Im not sure if anyone else has caught this one yet or not but please check out this video ... specifically at 1:03. My video enhancing skills are at best poor so if anyone else can pull this section out to review it that would be great

Im almost embarrassed I dont know how to embed this

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on June 17th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

There you go bro.

By the way, if you can give me the time you start to see it, we can set the m=s= to reflect that and start the video at that point.
edit on 13-3-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think this was proven to be a helicopter, does look like it comes out of the water though.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Looks like an airplane.. but then again I don't know why it would be flying so low and over a busy street. I'll keep my eyes and ears open

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
i don't know how to embed video's either. maybe a mod can inform other members were they can find a tutorial on how to embed.

but there's another video of a smiliar object flying away from the water, i could be a large crane that just decided to book it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It's a helicopter. I saw it live from my TV.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayerish

Originally posted by boncho
You should be more embarrassed that you posted it at all.

There is no UFO.

why do you have to be so aggressive and negative. So the op had a question, isn't that the whole point???

It's the done thing. Everyone's a big man on the internet.

That said, he/she is right. OP should have realised it's a helicopter or plane.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tybrus

I've noticed quite alot of these and now on Youtube there are quite afew videos claiming UFO's in some of these. I know what a helicopter looks like, I know what a bloody bird looks like....some of us are not that balantly stupid. Makes me laugh when armchair professionals, (ATS is never short of them) claim they are birds and the like - no they are not helicopters, no they are not birds, not they are not planes! These are unidentified and very strange at best.
edit on 13-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here is the other thread with the post that has a CNN link to this being a hellicopter.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
You should be more embarrassed that you posted it at all.

There is no UFO.

Was that really needed?

Actually yes it is a UFO. UFO means unidentified flying object and that can be anything, people always assume alien...

OP I think this video has been posted a few times already on here as someone I believe linked to.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Taking into consideration that I do not know for certain that is is a helicopter, plane, alien spacecraft, or Tommy Chong riding a giant bong it would be considered a UFO by me. It struck me as odd which is the entire reason for me posting it.

Negativity like yours is the reason I have been a member here for 3 years and hardly post. I really dont like to open the door for people who simply want an audience to their childishness.

Guess it will be another 3 years before I post again.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I remember watching that exact shot live, it IS a helicopter, & that is coming from a UFO witness & therefore believer.

People really need to stop jumping to conclusions from YouTube videos, the quality is pathetic & what was a clearly visible helicopter (you could see the rotor blades) on the TV looks like a smudge on YouTube.

From a genuine UFO believer, STOP this rubbish, you only make the rest of us look like idiots !!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tybrus

Don't let others keep you from posting

Heck when I posted I posted a pic of some guy I thought was possibly an alien because it was a strange pic and it turned out to be some photoshopped pic, they laughed. I didn't really care because I didn't know and that was why I was asking

If you don't know you should ask, many people on here seem to forget not everybody is on the same level of information so things do get posted over and over but it's better to ask if you don't know.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It looks like a white Dragon I saw on a Anime....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hiya, I don't see anything odd about it. A blurry object moving at a consistent altitude, and attitude not unlike a helicopter, during a tsunami where many readily flyable helicopters were probably airborne for obvious reasons, most filming the scene below and occasionally each other, you see where I'm going with this...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SNAFU38

People really need to stop jumping to conclusions from YouTube videos, the quality is pathetic & what was a clearly visible helicopter (you could see the rotor blades) on the TV looks like a smudge on YouTube.

That should be a sticky

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Tybrus

I've noticed quite alot of these and now on Youtube there are quite afew videos claiming UFO's in some of these. I know what a helicopter looks like, I know what a bloody bird looks like....some of us are not that balantly stupid. Makes me laugh when armchair professionals, (ATS is never short of them) claim they are birds and the like - no they are not helicopters, no they are not birds, not they are not planes! These are unidentified and very strange at best.
edit on 13-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Alison? SeeingUfosPA? LMFAO

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join