It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO exits water during tsunami in Japan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CayceFan

au contraire mon frere! Quite the opposite! Tiz YOU perhaps jumping to conclusions! This is probably the 5th or 50th thread we've seen here that has already dispelled the rumor of this being a "UFO"...

It is NOT. I can appreciate people getting excited and wanting to be recognized as an "Excellent thread starter" but you may want to do yourself a simple search to double check and see if the topic has been previously discussed AND PROVEN WRONG.

Then nobody will get overly excited and tempers WONT flare when it is REPEATED, that this has previously been discussed and concluded to be a helicopter.

Guy? We ALL want to believe! We're in this together! We're just getting tired of people posting a multitude of threads repeating the same old drivel found on other sites and presented as "truth".

Regards,
Stevo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

Originally posted by SNAFU38
I remember watching that exact shot live, it IS a helicopter, & that is coming from a UFO witness & therefore believer.

People really need to stop jumping to conclusions from YouTube videos, the quality is pathetic & what was a clearly visible helicopter (you could see the rotor blades) on the TV looks like a smudge on YouTube.

From a genuine UFO believer, STOP this rubbish, you only make the rest of us look like idiots !!!

Seems to me you've done a pretty good job of proving yourself to be an idiot.

OK, explain how ?

I watched this live, go do some searchng for yourself, watch the TV replays, you WILL see it is a helicopter when it is not blurred YouTube rubbish, you idiot.

And for the record, I said I saw a UFO, not an alien craft. Open your mind a little, you might learn something.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayerish

Originally posted by boncho
You should be more embarrassed that you posted it at all.

There is no UFO.

why do you have to be so aggressive and negative. So the op had a question, isn't that the whole point???

It's a helicopter. Watch in better resolution. It took all of 30 seconds to check other videos on Youtube to find this. Which tells me either the OP is lazy or he is trolling. People always come to the defense of Youtube spammers, but no one cares that they are wasting everyone's time on drivel?

edit on 13-3-2011 by boncho because: +add

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Makes me laugh when armchair professionals, (ATS is never short of them) claim they are birds and the like - no they are not helicopters, no they are not birds, not they are not planes! These are unidentified and very strange at best.

The only reason you think these are 'unidentified' is because people upload bad quality videos on Youtube. In the OP's video, even on full screen I couldn't tell what half of the things in the vid were. So yes, a UFO, UGO, (unidentified ground object) and I'm sure a USO too. There were cars that looked like smudges and splinters of wood that looks like birds. Bad quality vids = everything is unidentified.

I can videotape streetlamps at night if you want to spend time analyzing them.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a helicopter being all white with a tail then takes a 90 degree turn
and anyone knows if they are in avation that their are guidelines to how hi your craft can be from the ground-buildings-etc-etc.
Not buying it, nice find op, you will find that a alien could come into most atsers bedroom's, take a shizzle on their bed and leave and it would not be real. Again nice find op

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yes, it's a helicopter, and it is a shame people don't do any research before they post.

It is getting tiresome when people get horrible quality videos and try to point at everything that moves and say it's a UFO.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

I remember watching that exact shot live, it IS a helicopter, & that is coming from a UFO witness & therefore believer.

People really need to stop jumping to conclusions from YouTube videos, the quality is pathetic & what was a clearly visible helicopter (you could see the rotor blades) on the TV looks like a smudge on YouTube.

From a genuine UFO believer, STOP this rubbish, you only make the rest of us look like idiots !!!

Seems to me you've done a pretty good job of proving yourself to be an idiot.

OK, explain how ?

I watched this live, go do some searchng for yourself, watch the TV replays, you WILL see it is a helicopter when it is not blurred YouTube rubbish, you idiot.

With all due respect, my laptop isn't that great of quality, and I DIDN'T see the video on Live TV.. so when I watched the YouTube vid on here, all I saw was a blob of light, couldn't see any rotors.

Now I of course would do a search first to see if it's been posted and debunked maybe, but I would definitely consider posting it. If that makes everyone look like idiots, woops sorry, but this place is here to learn together about whats going on, and if someone thought it was interesting, do they need to be bashed?

Kind of takes the fun out of this, the OP seemed genuinely interested in it! No need to be belittling!
I'm glad to know that it is actually a helicopter, so I don't show some family member or friend who may have also seen it Live! I'd be SOOo embarassed!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3

BBC Sendal Video

There were more threads I think but that should clear this up. The last link, watch the second video, better quality, it's a helicopter.
edit on 13-3-2011 by boncho because: +fix info

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
At first I thought it was ufs, unidentified flying sperm, but it has in fact been verified that it is Tommy Chong riding a giant bong.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

I found a much clearer vision of the video however in Japanese and it is NOT a helicopter in any shape or form. I went back and repeated a scene at least 6 times and it exited from out of the water.

Now if any one who claims it was indeed a helicopter.....prove it beyond any doubt by showing me a clear picture of one because what I saw is unidentified and quite unusual.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by allprowolfy

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3

Please add to the existing threads.
Closed.