It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop blaming HAARP for natural disasters.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
Forget about HAARP! HAARP is probably for weather control...

But think about it.. if the military has anyigravity technology then causing an earthquake should be a piece of cake with gravity control.

But people are probably less likely to believe in gravity control because of the stigma.. so stick to HAARP!

Wha....? So which is it? Forget HAARP, or stick to it? Either I've missed what you meant or you need to make your mind up!

Disclaimer : I've not been up long and was drinking last night, things aren't making sense too easily.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: nearly always a f***ing edit needed

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Soooo every earthquake since Tesla was caused by the evil genius of mankind?

What about the ones before? Were they result of the earthquake gods being dissatisfied?

I think it’s just mankinds way of dealing with things they don’t understand. Blame someone. If it’s too big for someone then create a god and blame them.

Look folks poo happens. The earth moves the wind blows the water comes.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CyberFawkes1105

has anyone on here considered that it might be down to the super moon? a super moon is when the moon is at its closest to the earth and there was a super moon when the last tsunami happened so there could be a connection here. my source came from suite101.com please follow this up and let me know what you think.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gazzachel

sorry i forgot to say when you go to suite.com type in supermoon in the search bar thanks

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The Moons orbit varies from 363,000 miles to 406,000 miles in its monthly orbit.

We don’t have major earthquakes every month so it's not the cause. However I can conceive it being the tipping factor on a long build up. I wonder what the tide state was at the time.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Cohen's quote is taken out of context only by failing to include the end of his statement, "It’s real, and that’s the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

What he's saying is real is the potential to cause terror by the use of false threats, so using his quote to imply that this technology is real is disingenuous and, yes, out of context.

So I'm referring to different earthquake technologies? Maybe you could explain the differences.

HAARP is electromagnetic. The DARPA example is acoustic. The difference is obvious, I would think.

So your objection is that the Army Colonel whose website I linked to is "plain wrong" and "nuts." How convenient. That sounds like something Phage would say. You're starting to sound like an experienced HAARP debunker who makes definitive statements without having anything to back them up -- except to somehow know a variety of unnamed "earthquake technologies" and "credible physicists."

Col. Bearden's whole "scalar weapons" premise is based off his idea of scalar waves harnessed from vacuum/empty space. He uses this same premise in his MEG energy machine. Here is a paper detailing why the MEG machine doesn't work like he claims it does, and is, in fact, just a normal transformer. This is the kind of junk science that causes physicists to believe him wrong. Not to mention that, as yet, no-one has independantly shown his theory to be anything but bunk, that I'm aware of. If you know of someone who has accomplished anything in the field of scalar electromagnetics, I'll be happy to review it.

Perhaps you forgot it was Tesla who invented the radio, vacuum tube amplifier, fluorescent bulb, neon light, speedometer, automobile ignition system, not to mention discovering X-rays and the basics behind radar, the electron microscope and the microwave?

No, not forgetting that at all. But Tesla also came up with a lot of ideas that didn't pan out. I'm not dissing Tesla, he was a brilliant man. But I'm sure you're aware that he conceptualized a lot of things that went no further than the idea stage, and I think the technology that was allegedly used to blast Tunguska was one of these concepts.

Of course, because you coincidentally showed up just after I'd already explained HAARP's capabilities to another member who was open-minded enough to consider my evidence.

So feel free to review the parts of this thread that you missed.

After reviewing the thread, I found no place where you explained HAARPs capabilities. You linked to a book which many people consider suspect as to the veracity of it's claims, and that's about it. Oh, you did mention this...

Is HAARP responsible for natural disasters? I have no idea.

...which sounds like you can't explain HAARPs capabilities, after all.

Here's an interesting video that was shot just prior to the Japan earthquake that has some "slightly affected" cloud cover:

The clouds in that video look to me like "wavy cirrocumulus" clouds, which are quite natural and not related to HAARP activity. Here's a picture of said clouds, which look, to me, practically identical to the clouds in the video. Not scary, just a natural cloud formation.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Just a joke. I don't think HAARP is responsible.. but people aren't going to believe we have gravity/antigravity tech so it's probably smart just to say it is HAARP even though it isn't.. to beat the government we have to think like them.. and that means twisting the truth to manipulate people the way we want them to go. Fight fire wih fire..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazzachel
reply to post by CyberFawkes1105

has anyone on here considered that it might be down to the super moon? a super moon is when the moon is at its closest to the earth and there was a super moon when the last tsunami happened so there could be a connection here. my source came from suite101.com please follow this up and let me know what you think.

I think the government would use something like that as an excuse - a way of hiding what they are doing.. just like the whole 2012 thing. Just like how 9-11 was so close to the millenium change...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Even IF the technology existed to cause earthquakes, it would almost certainly not be the technology that tesla developed. If the tech exists it was most likely inspired by tesla, not a direct effect of his research.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The supermoon theory does seem like a logical one since the effects of the moons gravity on the earth are easily verifiable, tides are a good example of this. It only stands to reason that there would be an effect on the crust of the earth, since in essence it is floating on a molten sea.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberFawkes1105

The supermoon theory does seem like a logical one since the effects of the moons gravity on the earth are easily verifiable, tides are a good example of this. It only stands to reason that there would be an effect on the crust of the earth, since in essence it is floating on a molten sea.

I agree that on the face of it it seem a logical one. But it's also an easily verifiable/falsifiable one.

Have previous 'supermoons' coincided with extreme earth events?

Oh, they haven't. Quite the opposite.

If you think event A will cause event B but event A has never coincided with event B, yet event B frequently occurs when event A does not happen, then there is a simple, logical, conclusion.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Wha....? So which is it? Forget HAARP, or stick to it? Either I've missed what you meant or you need to make your mind up!

Just woke up, and wow you guys have been busy. Thanks for all the posts i like the direction the threads taken. I agree with you hitoshura, we should stick to the main topic of the thread (haarp).

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Have previous 'supermoons' coincided with extreme earth events? Oh, they haven't. Quite the opposite. If you think event A will cause event B but event A has never coincided with event B, yet event B frequently occurs when event A does not happen, then there is a simple, logical, conclusion.

good point raised. i believe it's not so much a direct cause, rather another in a series of stresses that can contribute to seismic activity.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Natural disasters have been occurring since the planets birth. They will continue long after we are gone. While I don't think there is a man in a cave who selects "japan", then pushes an "earthquake" button and laughs, I do think they wish they could. And if they did, it's only a matter of time before they would push it too far and themselves will perish too.

Until I see documents that confirm an order to trigger a natural disaster in a specified region, I will just have to accept that our planet is a wonder of amazement and these natural disasters should be a reminder just how precious life is and how quick it can be taken away.

edit on 14-3-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

But this is also why it would be a perfect excuse to use gravity control technology to cause an earthquake at this time.. precisely when the middle east is boiling over and who knows what else they have in store for us..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Until I see documents that confirm an order to trigger a natural disaster in a specified region, I will just have to accept that our planet is a wonder of amazement and these natural disasters should be a reminder just how precious life is and how quick it can be taken away.

people tend to put blame on whatever they can when things go wrong, instead they should understand and accept that life isn't fair. Things go wrong, and sometimes it happens to people that don't deserve it. All you can do is cope when it happens, and do your best not to let it ruin your outlook on life. I think life is sweeter when you know that it can be taken away for no reason at any time, it really puts things into perspective.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by cluckerspud

people tend to put blame on whatever they can when things go wrong, instead they should understand and accept that life isn't fair. Things go wrong, and sometimes it happens to people that don't deserve it. All you can do is cope when it happens, and do your best not to let it ruin your outlook on life. I think life is sweeter when you know that it can be taken away for no reason at any time, it really puts things into perspective.

What I think is happening is the govermment is doing these things in a controlled fashion to creat a "new world order".

The government would rather have a 9-11 or tsunami or nuke happen on their terms in a controlled fashion to move society the direction they want in order to prevent one of these events heppening on a much larger scale not on their terms.. especially before super technolgies like gravity control and anitmatter bombs go mainstream. They are going to have to create a new world order and some type of police state before they do.

Also.. if the current economic model collapses and we all ahve free energy and antgrav cars that last our lifetime where are they going to get the money to fuel the military industrial complex? Lose those money sources and you lose your status as a super power..
edit on 14-3-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

Is it really so difficult to believe that maybe... Just maybe this isn't the work of some evil conspiracy orchestrated by a multinational cloak-and-dagger organization? Yes, humanity has the potential for evil, and I'm pretty sure at some level all of us would love to be able to b*tchslap gravity and fly around in hovercars... but what is the potential gain of keeping a seismic weapon hidden? There is none. If the rest of the world powers are aware that you have a weapon that can trigger devastating earthquakes and tsunamis, they would immediately bend to your will, provided that they lack that same tech. Keeping it a secret only runs the risk of potential intelligence failures that make your country a target when you are eventually found out or worse - the technology is reproduced and the opposition takes the initiative. That's the main logical fallacy here.

The fact that conspiracy theorists are blaming HAARP for every other disaster that occurs just goes to show that humanity loves to blame a higher power. We're not putting as much faith in all-powerful space wizards anymore, so the "new world order" is a natural target for our aggression.

I believe that, as with every other WMD developed, if the American government had a device capable of triggering localized natural disasters, they would be more than happy to announce it after a devastating demonstration. The evidence for that is plentiful. Major bombs, tank and infantry improvements... they're all flaunted as a display of power. Why would a weapon that feels like it popped off the pages of a comic book be any different?
edit on 14-3-2011 by Callhain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Callhain

What you have to realize though is that if these technologies were to be released in the mainstream in a manner that people eaily understood the technology is very easy to manufacture..

Imagine if some guide came out on the internet that allowed any person to go to their local Home Depot and make a device capable of brining a building down using gravity control.. or a weapon that had the power of anuke using cold fusion tech to transmute gold into antimatter...

This sounds like ridiculous fantasy but from what I have found in my reaearch this is the reality. Read a book called secrets of antiravity propulsion and this scientist named Paul Liaviolette had someone contact him from these groups to try to prevent him from making this knowldge public. And I had come to the exact same conclusion before reading his book on my own. This is likely just the tip of the iceberg too.. mind control is another "technology" that has the same kind of devastating potential.

These technologies were developed 50 years ago.. in that time they made a 50 year plan to prepare for this day when this tehcnology would start to be reached by the general population..9-11 was the beginning of the end of civilization as we know it and the move to a police state where everything is controlled. Being strip searched on every airplane trip is just the tip of that iceberg as well...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It's been a while since anyone posted any actual haarp info. So I just wanted to reiterate that this is a HAARP thread, and discussion of other conspiracies or hidden technology can be discussed elsewhere. Please don't clutter the thread with off topic posts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join