It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop blaming HAARP for natural disasters.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

Well, interesting as that theory may be, I have yet to be strip-searched pre-flight, and I've already been in the air three times this year. Also, I highly doubt that seismic weaponry and antigravity fields are the kinds of things that can be easily recreated with "materials found at Home Depot". They fall into the same ballpark as nuclear warfare, i.e. "big scary things that you can't exactly make in your backyard" as far as I'm aware. Now, it is entirely likely that this is not the case, and that I am mistaken. However, if the technology is so easy to manufacture, why has no one produced it?

Provide evidence to support your position that this technology was developed fifty years ago. Anything tangible will do, quite frankly. As for the mind control, there are no pretenses between the government and the public about the former's desire to subvert and control human populations. The best-documented of these is, of course, MKULTRA, but other experiments have been performed and documented in which government organizations have continued to further their attempts at harnessing mind-control technology. It's even a potential "branching out" suggested by the students at UC Berkeley who managed to switch a patient's hand preference from right to left using an electromagnetic field. It's not a mystery. There is no cover-up. The sinister tech is out there, flying in the open, but people get so caught up on legitimately innocent projects like HAARP, demonizing them and misinterpreting the intentions, while the actual threatening technology is briefly alluded to, the documents are put out in the open, and no one bothers to investigate them.

You don't necessarily need to hide any information from an inquisitive public. In fact, if you do the opposite, they will sabotage themselves while chasing shadows. I feel like that is what HAARP has become. A great, lurking shadow with no substance beyond ionospheric research.

But I digress. As this thread is about HAARP, and not whatever larger conspiracy it may be associated with, I would like to simply state that it is my opinion that HAARP is in fact what it claims to be and nothing more. I am open to any contradicting opinion, but only if there is evidence in its favor. Most of the criticism for HAARP I've heard tends to be in the form of third-hand accounts and general hypothesizing without any concrete foundation.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Callhain

Well, interesting as that theory may be, I have yet to be strip-searched pre-flight, and I've already been in the air three times this year.

I havn't flown for a long time.. all I know is what I hear from others.. and it sounds like a police state trying to fly. IF our government is so worried about box cutters and shampoo what l;engths do you think that would go to regarding true super tchnologies?

Also, I highly doubt that seismic weaponry and antigravity fields are the kinds of things that can be easily recreated with "materials found at Home Depot".

Read Paul laviolette's book Zecrets of Antigravity Propulsion. One of the people who contacted him from this group said you could make a weapon of mass destruction by going to your local drug store. And I belive it..I honestly belive that if I have the money... several thousand dollars.. I coul dmake a true antigravity device based on Viktor Schauberger's writings. Others have tried.. but with the recent information that has been released I feel all the info is out there right now. The more this info leaks and the more we understand it the easier it will be for people like us to make this tech very easily. We are where the government was right around WWII when they first sniffed this tech. T Townsend Brown also did a lot of work with antigravity. All gravity control is is high energy electric devices.. if ou have a cold fusion device that makes so much energy so easily just imagine what you could do with that energy?

This is why our government is using this tech in a controlled environment now to prevent others from using it in a uncontroleld environment. What is some dictactor got this tech and threatened another country to give them money or they would use this tech. This is why they want to make anew world order and police state before that can happen.. before the mainstream cathses up technologically. Before someomne who knows it leaks it..

They fall into the same ballpark as nuclear warfare, i.e. "big scary things that you can't exactly make in your backyard" as far as I'm aware. Now, it is entirely likely that this is not the case, and that I am mistaken. However, if the technology is so easy to manufacture, why has no one produced it?

It requores brainpower.. when you put brainpower together it is like a time machine.. you are artificially speeding up time. Like when all those brainy people joined together and made the nuclear bomb. Our government did the same thing developing antigravity in the 40s and early 50s. Borowing information acquired from the Germans and TTwonsend Brown. The B2 bomber uses this sam tech for true antigrav flgiht.

Do a search for Rossi cold fusion and see what this Italian producing cold fusion is using.. look at Pons and Fleischmann cold fusion experiments.. its ridiculous how easy it is to make a ddevice like this.. and again.. this is just the tip of the iceberg. Imagine what people in our government who know this tech and more could make with nex to nothing..

Provide evidence to support your position that this technology was developed fifty years ago. Anything tangible will do, quite frankly.

Tere was a nazi who worked in a German lab who witnessed Viktor Schauberger's device fly off the table and through the roof of the shop.. he gave testimony to this in court after the war. Do ou know who Podkletnov is? he claimed to make a gravity shielding device.. it turns out his dad got info Schauberger had produced from the Russians after WWII. Botht he Amercians and Germans got Schauberger's tech after the war. The Amercian's said Schauberger could not work on antigrav energy devices after the war.. then at one point they borught him to the US and forced him to sign over all his work.. they finally let him return home and he died days later.

Oh.. and.. my dad wtinessed a true flying saucer in the late 60s in nothern washington state at point blank range hovering next to the powerlines on the highway... this is how I was brought into all this. My dad had talked about it since he saw it.. it turns out the craft he saw was the exact one Bob Lazar claims was alien.. but it isn't alien.. it's ours. The whole alien thing is a cover up to hid ethis tech. Bob lazar's best buddy is John lear.. whose dad was part of the group developing antigrav in the 50s. Billy Meier shows the same type of saucer Lazar shows as well.. Billy Meier is also a govermment isinfo agent IMO.

Here is a device that uses the same tech that schauberger uses.. though in a more complex form..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for the mind control, there are no pretenses between the government and the public about the former's desire to subvert and control human populations. The best-documented of these is, of course, MKULTRA, but other experiments have been performed and documented in which government organizations have continued to further their attempts at harnessing mind-control technology. It's even a potential "branching out" suggested by the students at UC Berkeley who managed to switch a patient's hand preference from right to left using an electromagnetic field. It's not a mystery. There is no cover-up. The sinister tech is out there, flying in the open, but people get so caught up on legitimately innocent projects like HAARP, demonizing them and misinterpreting the intentions, while the actual threatening technology is briefly alluded to, the documents are put out in the open, and no one bothers to investigate them.

Right.. but just think of the danger governments feel this poses to us.. what if you have someone using this mind control and these super technologies.. again.. they are using these dengers n a controlled fashion to get society to move in a direction in which it will prevent someone being able to attack us in an uncontrolled fashion...

The US government used gravity control and microwave weapons on the WTC in which they designed for this purpose

They did this on 9-11.. the US govenrment engineered a coup de tat to take control of the panama canal in 73 on 9-11 as well.

You don't necessarily need to hide any information from an inquisitive public. In fact, if you do the opposite, they will sabotage themselves while chasing shadows. I feel like that is what HAARP has become. A great, lurking shadow with no substance beyond ionospheric research.

They may be doing this by talking about HAARP.. because it takes people off the real trail - gravity control and antigravity. I know they play up this whole alien angle to tak eus off the track of real tech they develop and suppress... they paint it as alien tech because then it's suppsoedly beyond our capabilities even if we do have it... like Lazar saying you need element 115 for antigravity and how we can't make it on earth.. i belive with cold fusion we can.. or we may not even need 115.. just water and nickel..

But I digress. As this thread is about HAARP, and not whatever larger conspiracy it may be associated with, I would like to simply state that it is my opinion that HAARP is in fact what it claims to be and nothing more. I am open to any contradicting opinion, but only if there is evidence in its favor. Most of the criticism for HAARP I've heard tends to be in the form of third-hand accounts and general hypothesizing without any concrete foundation.

I feel this is all on topic.. the topic is HAARP/tech/ all these disasters.

Again.. read these books..

The Hunt for Zero Point - Nick Cook
Secret f Antigravity Propulsion - Paul laviolette
Books on Viktor Schauberger by Callum Coats

watch these vids,,

Billion dollar secret - remote Viewing is BS disinfo to sell alien agenda - aircraft designed to look like saucers because saucer shape ideal for small radar cross section - why the Germans made them that shape

video.google.com...#

video.google.com...=-834605691449249469

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I feel like we're drifting away from the topic. This isn't a thread about antigrav, or gravity control, or anything like that. It's about HAARP. About whether or not HAARP could possibly be responsible for natural disasters. So far, the answer seems to be no. So that should lead into the natural progression of the topic: why do people blame HAARP for these things? No evidence in favor of HAARP's weather control has actually been put forth, instead there's a small argument that's bordering on a flame war between tow users who should really be collaborating on coming up with an answer or an alternative.

Let's work with one another. No against each other. I, for one, think that the Japan tsunami was a natural disaster. Just that. Not caused by HAARP. I've heard people theorize that HAARP is also responsible for the death of the birds and fish that have been cropping up, but again there is no evidence in support of these theories. For the sake of the continuation of this thread and the general advancement of knowledge and dissemination of information, could we discuss those events instead? There could be valuable insights in examining why people associate these things. This just feels like the Large Hadron Collider panic all over again is all... I just want to understand why so many people feel HAARP is sinister and where they get their ideas, outside of the opinions of so-called "experts" whose documentation is shaky at best.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I feel like we're drifting away from the topic. This isn't a thread about antigrav, or gravity control, or anything like that. It's about HAARP

How do you know HAARP can't be used for gravity control? Have you heard of electrogravitics?

Watch this vid.. you could easily use a hi energy device to make a ring vortex and contain the charge and the gravity field.

Again.. gravity control is very relevant to Japan and HAARP as is the agenda to use this technology. Don't be so narrow minded...

video.google.com...#

Remmeber the vortex in the event over Norway was it? People thought that was HAARP as well..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

I Read on another post that HAARP has patents to a brain control device. and something else like that I can't remember.

Edit: These from: ahrcanum.wordpress.com...
HAARP PATENTS (Assigned to APTI, Inc.)
U.S. Patent 4686605:
Method And Apparatus For Altering A Region In The Earth's Atmosphere,
Ionosphere, And/Or Magnetosphere
Inventors: Eastlund; Bernard J., Spring, TX
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Issued: Aug. 11, 1987
Filed: Jan. 10, 1985
U.S. Patent 5038664:
Method For Producing A Shell Of Relativistic Particles At An Altitude
Above The Earth's Surface
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Washington, DC
Issued: Aug. 13, 1991
Filed: Jan. 10, 1985
U.S. Patent 4712155:
Method And Apparatus For Creating An Artificial Electron Cyclotron
Heating Region Of Plasma
Ramo; Simon, Beverly Hills, CA
Issued: Dec. 8, 1987
Filed: Jan. 28, 1985
U.S. Patent 5068669:
Power Beaming System
Inventors: Koert; Peter, Washington, DC
Cha; James T., Fairfax, VA
Issued: Nov. 26, 1991
Filed: Sep. 1, 1988
U.S. Patent 5218374:
Power Beaming System With Printer Circuit Radiating Elements
Having Resonating Cavities
Cha; James T., Fairfax, VA
Issued: June 8, 1993
Filed: Oct. 10, 1989
U.S. Patent 5293176:
Folded Cross Grid Dipole Antenna Element
Inventors: Elliot; Paul G., Vienna, VA
Issued: Mar. 8, 1994
Filed: Nov. 18, 1991
U.S. Patent 5202689:
Lightweight Focusing Reflector For Space
Inventors: Bussard; Robert W., Manassas, VA
Wallace; Thomas H., Gainesville, FL
Issued: Apr. 13, 1993
Filed: Aug. 23, 1991
U.S. Patent 5041834:
Artificial Ionospheric Mirror Composed Of A Plasma Layer
Which Can Be Tilted
Issued: Aug. 20, 1991
Filed: May. 17, 1990
U.S. Patent 4999637:
Creation Of Artificial Ionization Clouds Above The Earth
Inventors: Bass; Ronald M., Houston, TX
Issued: Mar. 12, 1991
Filed: May. 14, 1987
U.S. Patent 4954709:
High Resolution Directional Gamma Ray Detector
Inventors: Zigler; Arie, Rishon Le Zion, Israel
Eisen; Yosset, Rishon Le Zion, Israel
Issued: Sep. 4, 1990
Filed: Aug. 16, 1989
U.S. Patent 4817495:
Defense System For Discriminating Between Objects In Space
Inventors: Drobot; Adam T., Annandale, VA
Issued: Apr. 4, 1989
Filed: Jul. 7, 1986
U.S. Patent 4873928:
Nuclear-Sized Explosions Without Radiation
Inventors: Lowther; Frank E., Plano, TX
Issued: Oct. 17, 1989
Filed: June 15, 1987
edit on 2011/16/3 by misterbananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by misterbananas

I find it interesting that many of these patents were filed for before HAARP was built.
Other than that, the only one which looked kinda scary was #4873928 for "nuclear sized explosions without fallout". Upon reading the patent, the only thing I could see that could even remotely be connected to HAARP is this:

Aluminum dust concentrations as low 0.025 ounce per cubic foot in air are known to explode violently. The dust may be ignited by a modest radio signal.

Feel free to read this patent yourself to see if I missed anything.

I'd like to clarify that I'm not real enthused about them messing around with the ionosphere without knowing what the outcome will be. That doesn't seem like a good idea to me. However, all the the ridiculous claims as to weather control, earthquakes, and mind control are just that- ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberFawkes1105

not every document is open to the public. What about Technical Memorandum 195? That document has not been acknowledged by HAARP. Ive been looking around for it, with no avail.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Whereas, I do not believe HAARP is making natural disasters unnaturaly, they are an easy target. To be honest, I've done little more research than 30 mins on this subject. In that slim time frame, I've gathered a few personal beliefs that I will share.
1. Whatever the true reason may be for this research... its practice is VERY DISTURBING.
2. If it was just "good ole' research", Norway would not need streetlights at night, as that unholy vortex would light the night sky every tuesday and twice on mother's day.
3. We probobly ought not be playing with these toys.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
HAARP is used nonstop to create and amp disasters and to exhort huge sums of money. There is nothing you could ever post that would undo that reality.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

If the book provides good info i am very interested in it, but for this thread i'm not asking for book recommendations.

You won't be able to find out if the book provides good information unless you read it, I reckon.

Who was it, the US navy or the US army who took over HAARP? That's enough for me to know that the system has weapon applications.

Can it cause earthquakes? Nobody here is qualified to say. Which just makes this an inflammatory topic.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Haarp is the real deal, but China and Russia has their own version of it. 'Who's say China didn't cause the earthquake since they have more to gain from it. I don't think the US would benefit from destroying all their allies just to make China and Russia stronger.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CyberFawkes1105

I agree with you, however does there really have to be a scientific fact for everything out there. I believe that out in the world is full of mysteries and mystical stuff we can only imagine.

yes students are taught about this subject but we are taught about lots arent we, does not make it true or scientific to anyone. The world is full of crooked teachings.

I believe that haarp is controlling some of our disasters to some extent. I also believe that 911 was controlled/knew about. It is sad that instead of changing the world we continue to ruin it. As long as we dont care, mother nature is not going to care.

We fear the unknown and maybe that is what could be adding to the destruction in the world. However it is not proven but my intutution tells me otherwise. It is sad that most of us have kids, parents, siblings and whatnot, however we continue to destroy the world.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join