It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Jerusalem UFO Video Emerges

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
One thing for sure is video will never be enough to considered proof.

Maybe video's and pictures that were captured before CGI could hold up better these days.

What we need is hardcore physical proof and nothing less. Hate to say it and sound evil but we need one to crash during a special event like the super bowl or a million person march.

The crash doesn't need to hurt anyone it just needs to happen in plain view where thousands if not millions could see it.

One thing is certain about the vids in question. Its real or its fake can't be both its one or the other. It a matter of opinion at this point.

I'm still undecided, my heart wants it to be real but my intuition tells me thats it is fake.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You know it's responses like this that really knock any credibility out of websites such as this. "With all due respect, your opinion is worthless" Jeez you can't even insult someone well.

I laid the original and yours side by side, over and over, closed my eyes and mixed them up. I was able to pick yours every time, not once, twice or three times. A good 10/10 times.

But hey, could have been a lucky guess.

As far this one goes. It was posted in arabic with only one tag. It took over a week for anyone to notice it. The guy is not exactly begging for attention.

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by backpage

With all due respect, your opinion is worthless.

When I added flashes to the original many people couldn't even tell which flashes I added because they looked so similar. So I know they look similar. Any bits that don't look similar can easily be made to look similar.

You are just in denial.

Here I slowed down the first flash in the new video:

I feel really sorry for anyone who thinks the above light is real....

Brighter lights make darker shadows... However, all the shadows are decreased in this video! It is so fake, I can't believe people actually buy this CRAP.

ITS A HOAX.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

I respectfully disagree with you on this matter.

Are you qualified to say there is or isn't CGI in this video? Having some experience (not professional) with video editing programs...well you wouldn't believe what they can do if you haven't played with them. Sound/noises can be easily edited in or out of the videos, so that's not a strong talking point either, I don't think. Something I noticed on the other videos is that the camera user zooms out right before it shoots up into the sky...as another poster said (sorry, forgot your name!) it's almost unfortunate (this tech that we have now with video editing) because a "real" and a "hoax" will/would be hard to tell apart, you know? My advice to people is to try to be logical about things like this and not let yourself believe something false because you want it to be true so badly...(not saying you are doing this!)...because when something "real" does come along, you'll be able to see it for what it is.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by backpage
You know it's responses like this that really knock any credibility out of websites such as this. "With all due respect, your opinion is worthless" Jeez you can't even insult someone well.

It wasn't an insult. It was the truth. Your opinion about the lights looking similar or not is worthless. We already know the lights are fake, and we already know how they made them. So your opinion is pretty much worthless.

I laid the original and yours side by side, over and over, closed my eyes and mixed them up. I was able to pick yours every time, not once, twice or three times. A good 10/10 times.

You are also able to lie about it...

As far this one goes. It was posted in arabic with only one tag. It took over a week for anyone to notice it. The guy is not exactly begging for attention.

You registered with ATS TODAY, yet you are so well informed about this video, and this HOAX. I bet you are one of the many hoax supporters that were banned in the other topics.

Let me guess, are you the member "hootlj" ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-3-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Goodness, why don't you just say: We know they're fake because I said so. That's about the gist of you're argument. And yes, I was on the other threads that got closed whenever someone presented viable alternatives/explanations to the debunking attempts. I reiterate, attempts, not proof. I simply forgot my username and reregistered. Paranoid much.

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

It wasn't an insult. It was the truth. Your opinion about the lights looking similar or not is worthless. We already know the lights are fake, and we already know how they made them. So your opinion is pretty much worthless.

You are also able to lie about it...

You registered with ATS TODAY, yet you are so well informed about this video, and this HOAX. I bet you are one of the many hoax supporters that were banned in the other topics.

Let me guess, are you the member "hootlj" ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Goodness, why don't you just say: We know they're fake because I said so. That's about the gist of you're argument.

No, WE know they are fake because it has already been proven... There is evidence and proof of digital editing in every single video released.

A lot of the evidence was documented and explained here:

HOAXKiller1 Videos

The first video shows proof of fake camera shake and movement, and fake light. The second video shows evidence of fake sound, and is linked to the first video which is proven to be fake. So video 1 and 2 are fake. Video 3 is clearly a fake because the original image was found. Video 4 shows evidence of fake camera shake, fake camera zoom, fake camera lights, and fake motion blur. Now, video 5 (this video) is showing fake camera shake, fake lighting, and on top of that, no sound.

ALL THE VIDEOS ARE FAKE. All of them have been proven fake.

Until you can explain why the OP's video doesn't show parallax yet has a lot of camera movement, this video has also been proven to be fake.

And yes, I was on the other threads that got closed whenever someone presented viable alternatives/explanations to the debunking attempts.

NOBODY presented ANY viable alternative explanations to the debunking. You are one of many who just live in a fantasy land and think that to be true.

I reiterate, attempts, not proof.

Wow, you sound EXACTLY like the member "hootlj"....

I simply forgot my username and reregistered. Paranoid much.

I see right through you. How did I know you have another ATS account? Why was I right?

You forgot your username???? HAHA, YEAH RIGHT. Just admit it, you were banned and now you made another name.

Did you post on any of the Jerusalem UFO topics?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Same Hoaxers!
Look who is subscribed to abak01211

YouTube video given thumbs down and Flagged for scam/fraud

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

They still can't get the flash right.

Does that look realistic to anyone?

How do yo know what a realistic 'UFO' flash is supposed to look like? Have you seen one for real?

Thanks for posting OP, but you are wasting your time as ATS decided this to be fake before giving it a fair chance.

It must be fake if ATS says so.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
How do yo know what a realistic 'UFO' flash is supposed to look like? Have you seen one for real?

Everyone should know what a flash of light/photons looks like.

Are you insisting the laws of physics and light have been broken? If so...

Thanks for posting OP, but you are wasting your time as ATS decided this to be fake before giving it a fair chance.

...before giving it a fair chance??? It had a fair chance, it had several days... but this HOAX is so obviously fake that it got shot out of the sky so easily and fast.

No sort of fair chance will ever make the videos real. The camera shake is fake, the lighting is fake, the acting is fake, the sounds are fake, the motion blur is fake, all of it is fake.... all of it....

It must be fake if ATS says so.

It's fake because the videos itself have proof they are fake. It's only a matter of seeing the proof or not. Obviously you are having issues with understanding why it is fake.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundowner
...I didn't see any red blinking lights like in saw in the very first video.

Full screen, they are there...

and this also...

I am also the Co-Director of Cosmic Disclosure Productions, a company set up in 2004 to finance and produce short videos and full documentaries concerning the Extraterrestrial Issue. "Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and add us as friends".

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I am curious to know why 4 out of 6 of the OP's last topics are HOAX's...

Knowingly posting hoaxes is not allowed on ATS and I think the hoaxers have figured that out. Now I think they just post hoaxes and pretend to not know they are hoaxes so they can get around being banned.

Either way... I think there should be limit to how many hoaxes one can post before it seems intentional.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I know deep in my heart that the whole Jerusalem UFO stuff is real. I remember someone debunked the video and then a debunker debunked the debunker, totally bringing the videos back to a genuine reality. God I love life

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I just would like to put my 2 cents in *ahem* I read a little bit of this, and a little bit of that about the Jerusalem on the rock UFO on ATS about it possibly being real and about it being "undeniably" fake.. All i'm saying is it's a pretty damn good haox IF it is a hoax. I'm not going either way on this because I truly believe that the people, like the guy who has flooded this thread with "HOAX BIN" and claim they are the UFO believers, really are the ones that discredit the "UFO community". I have personally seen a UFO (or what I believe to be one) but that does not make me an expert. The members who scream HOAX!! HOAX!! unless you are a friggin photoshop expert stop shutting out the fact that.. oh wait I have a concept for you... that we MIGHT be lied to if it was real. Also, just cause you read 1,000,000 threads on ATS that this was a hoax.. again you are not an expert and probably should just keep pointless opinions again and again from discrediting the OP and others. I don't mean to be an A hole but seriously. Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I think its a hoax. Mostly because I've seen a UFO move from point A to B with my own eyes before and I never saw any burst of light. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera at the time of my sighting.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Oh and just to elaborate on the believers that discredit the believers that discredit the UFO community (confusing I know) think about it... this whole site is based on hear say, and viable plausability... not facts. Just try to keep that in mind.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
I know deep in my heart that the whole Jerusalem UFO stuff is real. I remember someone debunked the video and then a debunker debunked the debunker, totally bringing the videos back to a genuine reality. God I love life

I asked this before... no one answered because they are to busy battling it out

WHERE IS THE DOME IN THIS VERSION

Thank you

Carry on,,,,

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Skate

Thank you

Carry on,,,,

Maybe it's over a hill? I wonder too. I didn't see the Dome but the orb was exactly like every other video so I mean it's either the same UFO doing the same thing before in a different place or this video is just a recreation of the orb we saw in the REAL Jerusalem videos.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Nobody debunked the debunkers... A few fools just made a YouTube video with the title "debunking the debunkers" and the video was full of irrelevant illogical arguments that pretty much did nothing but support the debunkers, and they didn't even realize it. Their debunk attempt was flawed and was debunked instantly after it was released. Only a handful of uninformed people actually think the videos proved anyone wrong.

Basically, the way UFOlogy is currently overrun by lunatics and idiots, you can just make a YouTube video with the title "debunking the debunkers", and fill the video with a bunch of irrelevant nonsense, and "believers" would actually not even watch or understand the video and still believe it debunked the debunkers.

It's sad.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Thank you

Carry on,,,,

The dome is not in this version.
What conclusions can we draw from that?
I know what I conclude..

Ready

Set

[size=20]HOAX

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If this is so easy to fake then why don't the debunkers simply produce 2 or 3 more video's of the same quality to show how easy it is?
IMO If you say you do not have the skills to be able to then you are effectively also saying you do not know enough about producing these "fakes" to give an expert opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join