It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Jerusalem UFO Video Emerges

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
Maybe it's over a hill? I wonder too. I didn't see the Dome but the orb was exactly like every other video so I mean it's either the same UFO doing the same thing before in a different place or this video is just a recreation of the orb we saw in the REAL Jerusalem videos.

So the Dome is not important yet the point in the others was the UFO was over the Dome, yet this video proves the others are real...

Say listen... I got this sweet deal on a nice fixer upper house in Miyaga prefecture going cheap... nice ocean view... interested?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Maybe it's over a hill? I wonder too. I didn't see the Dome but the orb was exactly like every other video so I mean it's either the same UFO doing the same thing before in a different place or this video is just a recreation of the orb we saw in the REAL Jerusalem videos.

You still find this to be real in your heart, even though the main structure (dome) that this event had taken place at is not present in this video?!

So if the orb looked the same but the setting was in Cinderellas Castle at Disney World, would you still feel this is real?

Just wondering what you will accept as truth.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz
If this is so easy to fake then why don't the debunkers simply produce 2 or 3 more video's of the same quality to show how easy it is?
IMO If you say you do not have the skills to be able to then you are effectively also saying you do not know enough about producing these "fakes" to give an expert opinion.

Nuff Said. I once saw an argument where a kid said he could recreate a UFO video so everybody asked and the guy pretty much said he was lazy. Let's see someone ACTUALLY make a fake UFO video.

Waiting...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Waiting...

Here:

Dome Of The Rock UFO: Hoaxes Are Easy - Extended Discussion

Whats the excuse now?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

You still find this to be real in your heart, even though the main structure (dome) that this event had taken place at is not present in this video?!

So if the orb looked the same but the setting was in Cinderellas Castle at Disney World, would you still feel this is real?

Just wondering what you will accept as truth.

If you read what I said, then maybe you'd know my stance on THIS video. Let me BOLD what I said above in the quoted post of mine in this post. Okay, I bolded it. I accepted both sides for this video. A part of me thinks it's real but I DO NOTICE there is no Dome so I accepted the possibility that it's fake. It doesn't mean the Dome is being hidden by something in front of it. The person does seem a little level to the ground...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Waiting...

Here:

Dome Of The Rock UFO: Hoaxes Are Easy - Extended Discussion

Whats the excuse now?

Hoaxes are easy? Make a HOAX UFO video then. Come on. Let's go.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

If you read what I said, then maybe you'd know my stance on THIS video. Let me BOLD what I said above in the quoted post of mine in this post. Okay, I bolded it. I accepted both sides for this video. A part of me thinks it's real but I DO NOTICE there is no Dome so I accepted the possibility that it's fake. It doesn't mean the Dome is being hidden by something in front of it. The person does seem a little level to the ground...

You have no stance.

I accepted both sides for this video. A part of me thinks it's real but I DO NOTICE there is no Dome so I accepted the possibility that it's fake.

Your words, not mine.

Your stance (if you want to call it that) is that you have no stance.

You are undecided as show by your own words, so perhaps you should study this a little more and make up your mind .

Let's see someone ACTUALLY make a fake UFO video.

I delivered what you asked for. The link is right there.

You are mistaking the thread title for my own words.

You asked to see someone make a fake U.F.O.

Enjoy.

Done? What else you got.

Hows about a stance, maybe you should work on that?

And don't write me via private message again. This has been alerted.

Didn't even read it. I just deleted it.

edit on 13-3-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Tines like this I wish ATS had an ignored feature.

Is their really a reason to spam hoax bin in giant letters?

If you are so sure it is a hoax, prove it.

You add absolutely nothing to the discussion, and are not assisting anyone in denying ignorance.

Get a grip.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join