It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people scream HAARP whenever a natural catastrophe occurs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I read a book about Tesla a couple years ago called "wizard". He had a pocket sized device he placed on the steel frame of a large multi story building and tuned it to the buildings natural "resonance?". within a few minutes the building was in danger of coming apart if the experiment continued. Along the lines of people jumping up and down in unison on a bridge to bring it down for instance. I can't remember what he called the device but I thought it was a tunable electronic "vibrator" of some kind.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by csgt428

Mechanical Resonance Wikipedia with sketch of Tesla's Earthquake Machine

Not pocket sized.
edit on 13/3/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Oscillator! Thats what he called it. The one he used earlier at his lab was indeed smaller than the one at the expo. The book is loaned out right now or I could tell you more about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I wouldn't jump right out and blame everything on HAARP, but it's also important to know that the technology for man made earthquakes and the such is out there....

www.defense.gov...

"Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. "

you may have seen this quote before, but I doubt you got the actual defense department link to it....i've found this problem with alot of HAARP buffs, they always use quotes but hardly ever provide the raw source....but the above quote is legit and throws everything up in the air in regards to the cause of natural disasters...the main reason this quote can be used though too is that it's pretty vague, i mean, not just haarp technology, but alot of other kinds of bombs send out EM waves

personally, I would sum it up like this....the advance in technology has made weather and disasters into something like God, you can't know for sure whether it's natural or if it's a man made artificial event..

it's also important to note that the alaska HAARP facility isn't the only ionospheric heater, there are many around the world, not to mention private contracting companies like lockheed and the such...

so, i'm not gonna jump and say HAARP HAARP, but i will jump and say "we can't know" "we can't know"..

the japan incident for example, yes it happened on the ring of fire, but being the ring of fire, it would also make it alot more easier for those with the technology to trigger more powerful earthquakes...

if we were in say, pre-1970/60, i'd be happy and confident in saying "natural disaster", but now in 2011, everything's up in the air...
edit on 13-3-2011 by AHustler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Because they have nothing else better to do and they do not know any devices other than HAARP.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

HAARP

Ionospheric warming, likely, Low Frequency communication with submarines, likely. Long range HF Radar, Maybe. Weather modification experiments.. not likely, but maybe. Earthquakes, I don’t think so. As you, who understand the attached will see, the power for each station, tops out at 30 MHz. Most of the experiments take place below 30. I’ve heard testing done at 10 MHz. The antenna array can be steered.

Even with optimum F layer reflection, there wouldn’t likely be enough energy returned to the earth’s surface to be noticed with out some serious instrumentation (spectrum analyzer).

I would be more concerned with your water and food supply being damaged by Monsanto than anything you think HAARP might be doing.

There is a lot of documentation on the web concerning the transmitter stations design, the antenna arrays and how the system was built. The equipment went out for contract, so bids for equipment may be found via FOIA. The Russians and I think now Sweden have similar systems. If you have serious questions that can’t be understood from the links below, consult an RF knowledgeable Electronics Engineer or a Physist who might help with understanding the data.

ieeexplore.ieee.org...

www.g8wrb.org...

www.weather.nps.navy.mil...

www.contelec.com...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

edit on 5/19/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AHustler
p://www.defense.gov/Tran.Transcript.aspx?TranscriptID=674

"Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. "

you may have seen this quote before, but I doubt you got the actual defense department link to it....i've found this problem with alot of HAARP buffs, they always use quotes but hardly ever provide the raw source....but the above quote is legit and throws everything up in the air in regards to the cause of natural disasters...the main reason this quote can be used though too is that it's pretty vague, i mean, not just haarp technology, but alot of other kinds of bombs send out EM waves

If you look at the entire quote, as it was spoken-

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

source
...you can see that Mr. Cohen was talking about "false threats", specifically people claiming to have such technologies just to scare other people. Not that they exist. People always post that quote out-of-context to "prove" that HAARP is scary, when it doesn't really say that.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Schizophrenia

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join