It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people scream HAARP whenever a natural catastrophe occurs?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I have long been perplexed about this.

HAARP seems to be a research facility - not something wanting to destroy the world.

There have been huge quakes for a long time - it is just something this planet is subject to.

And on that subject, I am so sorry for you in Japan, and for my fellow NZers.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The same reason why the Devil is blamed for everything and demons made people do stupid (learning) decisions. Something to put the blame upon so they can make change much more terrifying for themselves. Is that not what most want? To be terrified. That's why there's so many 'scary' movies and the like. Fear is constant learning. It's what they believe so who's to say if it's true or false.
edit on 13-3-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

The same reason that the factually-uninformed cling to religion and other purported sources of knowledge that are based upon the 'authority' of some unqualified source.

Believing in fantasy is a lot easier than learning how the world actually works.

HAARP'ers are just as bad as hollow earthers and 2012ers

FYI there is nothing written in any mayan codex that says the end of any long count calendar is the 'end of the world'... it's all sensationalized trolling meant to make someone a buck.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Because they`ve got to scream something. Let`s try and think of something that, when we experience a disaster, we can all scream together.

How about "BANANAS!"?

Nope, that doesn`t quite do it for me.

Or "CAT LITTER!"?

Now that`s a bit better but still doesn`t quite hit the spot.

Hmm.......must try harder......now let me think...

Here we go: "HAAAAAAAAARP!"

Aaah, that`s better.

So, you see, that`s why they scream Haaarp all the time. It makes them feel better.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Thanks for your answers, I really appreciate them.

I was starting to think I was going nuts (that is a matter of opinion).

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Its because people are terrified of what they dont understand. And everytime you try to explain it to someone they claim its a government cover up. The paranoia around here astounds me

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

Hi exrn,

Thanks for the laugh.

How about the reliable old eff word?

Or has that been overdone?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well, Oz,

This site is a favourite of paranoid people - in fact, without them it might disappear.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Probably because this is a conspiracy website and the only conspiracy theory that seems to go with major quakes is HAARP.

A lot of people who suggest HAARP is the cause are not saying it is fact... They are just putting it out there as a theory because like I said above this is a conspiracy website where things are analyzed from every possible angle.
edit on 13-3-2011 by TV_Nation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I would say mostly out of convenience. You must remember that Haarp is a technology that not only
monitors the earths atmosphere(ionosphere,magnetosphere,troposphere,mesosphere,etc.) but potentially
in the reigning hands, has the ability to influence these fields. The potential for manipulating harmonic resonance
is a reality. But just go back to watching American Idol, and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
The Great and powerful OZ has spoken.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

True That, and at the same time a random yet coefficient truth.
Cheers OZ
Third Line.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Obeisances, great and powerful Oz!

What a load of crap. And I LOATH American Idol.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It's easy and everyone knows about it.

I only scream HAARP when I am mostly certain that it is the doing of HAARP. It would have to be the last ditch scenario played through in my mind.

I feel HAARP has the potential for good but you can be certain that the government will take any good out of it and use it for control.

Not everything is HAARP but not everything is natural either, the governments of the world have other toys that they play with, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Well, Oz,

This site is a favourite of paranoid people - in fact, without them it might disappear.

Yeah but there is paranoid, and there is thinking everything is a conspiracy without no shred of logic or proof whatsoever, lol

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

Governments may be powerful, and a lot of manmade things may be powerful, but the planet behaves in ways that no government and no manmade thing can understand. And with a much huger force.

As we have just seen in Japan and Christchurch, NZ.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
People just like to point a finger, and as long as about half of the worlds inhabitants is kept ignorant ( willingly or unwillingly ). That happens a lot.

reply to post by voiceoreason

What's wrong with hollow earthers ? You can not deny it's possibility Even earths crusts is full of holes.

Paranoia ? alcohol makes it all go away. Although when I cough I always blame it on the chem trails.

edit on 3/13/2011 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/13/2011 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Just so you know, the quake activity in Japan had nothing to do with HAARP. Unless it has been
overtaken by SPECTRE.

www.youtube.com...

I can assure you that their will be more quakes to come. She is moving north, so You can count on the
Allutian islands(sp.) and the Northwest of America.The next go round.

As a balance, there will be an occurance in juxtaposition to that.

Strangely enough, it could be the Greenland/Nova Scotia area.

Ask Oz Weatherman,,,he is accurate and scientific.

Then again, the tin hats might be right about the missouri fault area. It would make sense.

That is if we had the brains to predict how mother natures shell will react with accuracy.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Typo to correct statement into context. Thanks O.P.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Easy!

Because someone on youtube said to.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Well thanks for the advice.

For your info, I respect the Oz weatherman.

And do you have any brains? I would not be rude enough to ask this, except you questioned if I have any brains.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Wow... It's people like you that instigate trouble. You have an ASSumption, an Opinion with no facts whatSOever to back it up. Your only goal in starting this post was to let those know that people that scream HAARP are major idiots right? Where's your proof of this? Don't you think that the people that tend to lean towards possible HAARP intervention know what they're talking about because they have facts and have studied HAARP technology? they've followed clues...eye witness's accounts. That's all concrete evidence. When you investigate and educate yourself in whatever area of interest you have...you'll find that people will be way more receptive to your assumptions and opinions when you back them up with facts instead of playing nannynannyPOOPOO games. When you make post like this...you waste space because your not teaching anyone anything. Thinking that people care what you think is just to grandiose. Your family cares...your friends care...you have an ATS account...post your opinions there.

In the meantime...Let me point you towards some facts, shall I? lol www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

and this... en.wikipedia.org...

It's a proven fact that HAARP can do these things.. what is not a proven fact is that very very bad men are using this technology to get rid of people that are in their way, or that they consider oxygen thieves or a burden to the earths resources.. educate yourself...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join