It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people scream HAARP whenever a natural catastrophe occurs?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

No evidence there, just supposition.

And thanks for proving my point.

YOUTUBE VIDS lol

Oh yeah also, The Atlantean Conspiracy is a great source of unbiased information, started by a jaded ex member of ATS.

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

edit on 13/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Nice post.

I do not instigate trouble. I am a person who tries to help people.

Wow, you are so angry - maybe you need anger management.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

No I don't have any brains, and you read accurately ,,,so remember.
But I will try to typo/ edit my reply.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Your welcome, and thank you for pointing out the error in my grammar.
I really appreciate it as that is the only way I will improve.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

lol, mate,

Have a good life! And look after those brains!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Wild,

Grammar is nothing, And I did not point it out - I don't do that.

This is how we see people saying things, other people believing them and passing on distorted messages - and so it goes on.

This is why I hate people websites.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I always do that, because I have brains working for me. By the way, I edited my reply to you out of respect to
a fellow ATS member. Again I thank you for your observance to detail. Now that has been taken are of, where do you stand?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Yours is the first sane reply to the question!

Of course, there is a lot of knee-jerk blab on a website like this.

And the links between various weather and geological events to HAARP are for the most part circumstantial. But they are numerous and they are being looked into by people who are sincerely concerned.

Any technology that can generate a lot of power in a small area is, at best, hazardous. I recently saw a video of a guy who had made a parabolic mirror only about 3 feet in diameter. On a bright sunny day, this guy can melt rocks when they are held at the focal point of this mirror!

HAARP is like a huge high-power radio beam system. It could theoretically cause plasmas to form in the upper atmosphere. It is supposedly just a research project. But so was the Manhattan Project.

People will say anything on this site. But HAARP has been in the sights of a few conspiracy-inclined researchers since news of it first came out, back around 1996. I believe their concerns about this technology are legitimate.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Where do I stand in the world?

I stand trying to survive in a country that I hope will survive.

I stand loving my son and his partner, and their two girls.

I stand hoping that I can help people who need my way to help.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Good , Then we are standing on the same surface together. Thanks for your honesty.

S&F to your thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Yay, wild!

Thanks for your reply.

We are standing together!

Strength, friend!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Any Time I Can.

Good to See you Stand Strong for you family and friends.

We are all on this spinning blue ride together.

I will look for you in the future.

All The Best

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
'cause they don't have sheeple up there too cold.
Alaska has Seaple...Seal people...HAARP HAAARP HAAAARP.

Honestly, it's a mysterious idea, being able to use the ionosphere as the barrel of a gun, then learning how to aim it.
Isn't that what they are supposedly doing? I haven't followed it too closely.
Where is the best balanced information on HAARP located?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

The problem is that everything today is artificial.
So natural disasters must be artificial too!
People don't comprehend it was a NATURAL disaster.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I accidentally left my toaster on. Sorry 'bout that Japan.

You can't prove it wasn't my toaster! I've witnessed it with my own eyes; when it was on, Japan had an earthquake. Therefore my toaster is an earthquake generator.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
I have long been perplexed about this.

HAARP seems to be a research facility - not something wanting to destroy the world.

There have been huge quakes for a long time - it is just something this planet is subject to.

And on that subject, I am so sorry for you in Japan, and for my fellow NZers.

This happens because no one really understands what they are trying to accomplish with HAARP. HAARP is also in the middle of nowhere, Alaska...so it is inaccessible unless you have money to rent a biplane flight there. They allow the public to come in once a year, but like I said the trip looks formidable. I wanted to visit, but logistically you'd need around $2k to get there from the Eastcoast.

Where is the HAARP facility located?
The HAARP Research Station is located 180 miles ENE of Anchorage, Alaska and approximately 8 miles north of Gakona, Alaska.
What are the geographic coordinates of the facility?
The facility is located at:
62 deg 23.5 min North Latitude
145 deg 8.8 min West Longitude

Can I visit HAARP?
The HAARP Research Station does not employ sufficient on-site staff to allow routine tours of the facility. Entry to the facility is normally restricted to those having a need to conduct business at the facility.
We recognize that there is great interest in the scientific work of the facility. In response to this interest, HAARP schedules open houses at which any and all are invited to visit the site. Several scientists are usually present at these open houses so that visitors can talk directly with those who use the facility for research. Open houses have been held most years since 1995 and have proven to be a popular event. The most recent open house was held on July 17, 2010.

How can I find out about the Open Houses?
Open Houses are generally held during the summer season. The dates and times are announced in advance in Alaska newspapers and on the HAARP Home Page.

edit on 13-3-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Wow... It's people like you that instigate trouble. You have an ASSumption, an Opinion with no facts whatSOever to back it up. Your only goal in starting this post was to let those know that people that scream HAARP are major idiots right? Where's your proof of this? Don't you think that the people that tend to lean towards possible HAARP intervention know what they're talking about because they have facts and have studied HAARP technology? they've followed clues...eye witness's accounts. That's all concrete evidence. When you investigate and educate yourself in whatever area of interest you have...you'll find that people will be way more receptive to your assumptions and opinions when you back them up with facts instead of playing nannynannyPOOPOO games. When you make post like this...you waste space because your not teaching anyone anything. Thinking that people care what you think is just to grandiose. Your family cares...your friends care...you have an ATS account...post your opinions there.

In the meantime...Let me point you towards some facts, shall I? lol www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

and this... en.wikipedia.org...

It's a proven fact that HAARP can do these things.. what is not a proven fact is that very very bad men are using this technology to get rid of people that are in their way, or that they consider oxygen thieves or a burden to the earths resources.. educate yourself...

You say most here waste space by posting yet you throw around a site made by someone who's so saturated in fear that they crave it. Japan has earthquakes all the time. Natural earthquakes and more to come as the world CHANGES. You know the word change? To most it's the end of the world and they scramble to any stand, anything in reach to cling onto to explain it.

People are way to comfortable. Most share the viewpoint that sex, music, drugs and food is the end of all be all and with just those, we can continue on with life remaining ignorant to the awe defining beauty that the universe is. Who really wants to know how the sun is affecting our planet and its denizens by changing their DNA? Who really wants to know how the moon affects our planet as a whole? That geometrical shapes and colors could vibrate our lives and make us so much more then we are and stop these natural disasters/shifts.

Not many. The mass consciousness is still comfortable with limited desires and wants and when they have just those, they're happy. Hence why something different from protocol, something that could shake up their lives they fear so badly by scrambling at any scapegoat, the most common being 'the government out to get them', ala HAARP.

I'm not saying what's right nor wrong as some might take it nor am I saying that the governments of the world are all saints. There's still plenty of greed/lust/craving for power going around, but it's what comes with such big change.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

Cat Litter is like HAARP? You mean like in a smelly esoteric kind of way?

Nah... Bananas sound more sinsiter to me.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

HAARP seems to be a research facility - not something wanting to destroy the world.

Sure it is ...they are trying desperately to make their giant 1billion watt microwave work the last 30 years ...all for the benefits of mankind should monsanto be able to produce their geneticaly improved huge super cow some day.

just kidding ...for sure not every earthquake is produced by HAARP but the fact that they CAN do this makes you question how frequently they might use it ...

Btw. in my opinion shouting out HAARP with every earthquake is less dumb than completely denying HAARPS ability to do so

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
EVEN US THE DEMONS HAVE OUR UNION.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join