It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is Proof of Moon Shift!!!! View PDF before it "Disapears".

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberterius
Bejezus, you people really, are actually, that ignorant, I've read the paper and explained it to you. But you simpleton monkeys who don't read the history of post, and I find this truly pathetic, are STILL arguing about the OP who is obviously someone who needs to take their meds, and STFU when it comes to subjects they don't understand the first thing about. But, bejesus, you idiots are showing your true colors, and babling in your own dribbling ignorance, and asking questions aboout a subject that on your best day you couldn't even begin to approach.....HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA, my God you are PATHETIC.

Geez, you have a point there. Why should we read and discuss a document like that when we could be reading one of your intelligent threads. Which one of you many contributions (threads) would you recommend we start with?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So how long do we have?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I know that you will read this and think 'that's a bit way out there' but there is an actual book that I got my initial information from. So it is NOT NEW information but it is being hidden. I now have evidence that this theory is true.

This is the link to the book; (Look at the cover, the Sun is going around a ?)
www.amazon.co.uk...

This a link to the author of the book;
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Lets look at the points raised in this thread;
Moon is moving from it's regular orbit but the author doesn't know why.
Moon or Earth tilting.
Animal deaths.
Sounds from the Earth, all over the Earth.
Planet X is real,or isn't real.
Galactic alignment.

And I will mention;
HAARP is just recording something, NOT causing it.
Global shaking and I mean the whole world (and even sea buoys are recording this movement)
Sinkholes and Rifts in the inner parts of tectonic plates.
Great Earthquakes above 8.0 becoming more often than expected.
Dark matter is unexplained.

Everyone heard of Super Massive Black holes? This information has been televised on Documentary channels.
No new information here. Not scary at all.

Now think of shrinking a black hole to a Stellar mass Black hole that is kilometres wide. Now put that BH in the Barycentre of our Solar system. (As on the book's cover.)
It will provide the Gravitational pull against the Solar wind's push. All in balance for millenia, just like a well balanced wheel on a truck going at 70mph down the motorway.
Everyone keeping up?

Now add extra energy to the solar system, in whatever form it comes in. From what source, is not really important, all that is important, is that extra energy is here.
The Stellar mass BH is now eating, not asleep anymore but getting bigger and now it is pulling more -causing the moon's orbit to move slightly. (Think of it as the BH is tugging on the Moon, like a mother pushing her child's swing a little at a time.)
If the author of this paper says it is not scary he obviously doesn't have a pass to the DUMBs, therefore doesn't know what has been hidden.

This wouldn't be so worrying, if I hadn't realized two things that also made me angry.
1) TPTB know all this and they are modifying the 'weather' (links to Brotherhood of the Bell) by using ancient hidden knowledge (that I can't go into on this thread). They are making the EQs much worse by reading the changes in the ionosphere. That is just nasty and murderous.
Because of hidden knowledge TPTB knew the exact year of this happening=Galactic alignment and the Brown dwarf appearing in the solar system (which has been found BUT it may or not be coming closer to us-this is unimportant.) Believe it or not they also used information from the Bible, just as I have.
(A BH looks like a trumpet and it is the source of the 7 trumpets in the Bible.)

2) Add the newly found explanation that 'The Earth is Expanding' and this means nowhere is safe from earthquakes. The Earth is expanding due to higher energy (infra red) being transferred to it from the BH, meaning higher temperatures (not CO2) and the water under the mantel is expanding.
The Earth is pregnant and the rifts and fractures are its stretch marks.

What TPTB are scared of is that BHs can give off Gamma radiation, if it does this, then the nitrogen in the atmosphere will be turned to nitric acid and smog leading to one third less sunlight and will affect plants. DUMBs will be safe though.

I don't care if you think this is nutty and I hope it gets trolls but to be quite honest they have been probably told to ignore posts that mention this, hoping the posters will just go away.

By the way I don't believe in pole shifts, as in the Earth falling over. But I do believe in magnetic anomalies when a meteor hits, it's like the Wild wild west movie and the magnetic collars, one was struck and it changed its polarity.

I predict the next sign will be the seas roaring and boiling. Take it or leave it, up to you.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberterius
Bejezus, you people really, are actually, that ignorant, I've read the paper and explained it to you. But you simpleton monkeys who don't read the history of post, and I find this truly pathetic, are STILL arguing about the OP who is obviously someone who needs to take their meds, and STFU when it comes to subjects they don't understand the first thing about. But, bejesus, you idiots are showing your true colors, and babling in your own dribbling ignorance, and asking questions aboout a subject that on your best day you couldn't even begin to approach.....HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA, my God you are PATHETIC.

How old are you....12? Why don't you focus on the actual discussion then instead of distracting yourself with people making pointless posts?

Here below is a nice point made by GoldenFleece........

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
So what do we have here?

104 flags and CLPrime, Chadwickus, DJW001, Blaine91555 AND Weedwhacker all taking turns "explaining" to each other that the ONLY thing this means is that the moon's orbit is more eccentric!

What is this, a company picnic?

Maybe they can explain how a mythical, hypothetical planet with 3 names is a "promising candidate:"

3.6. A distant massive object: Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche

A promising candidate for explaining the anomalous increase of the lunar eccentricity may be, at least in principle, a trans-Plutonian massive body of planetary size located in the remote peripheries of the solar system: Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche (Lykawka & Mukai 2008; Melott & Bambach 2010; Fern ́andez 2011; Matese & Whitmire 2011).

Indeed, as we will see, the perturbation induced by it would actually cause a non-vanishing long-term variation of e. Moreover, since it depends on the spatial position of X in the sky and on its tidal parameter KX
= GmX
d3
X ,

where mX and dX are the mass and the distance of X, respectively, it may happen that a suitable combination of them is able to reproduce the empirical result of eq. (1)...

pdf link: arxiv.org...

Now how did "promising" mathematical equations get mixed up with a "hypothetical" fairy tale planet?

edit on 3/13/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

I have quoted the above because I think it deserves more attention from the guy that thinks he is such an Einstein and likes to call people names because his discussion decorum is offset by his obvious brilliance.

Good job you can do some math I can do that math too. Many people can do this math it doesn't make you better then them nor does it make them monkeys because they didn't want to waste years of their life studying math when they could be doing something more worth their time like getting drunk, having unprotected sex with various strangers and waking up in unfamiliar places all the while passing with flying colors in something allot less complicated

-Alien

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Ahhhh....you fell for it?

Here below is a nice point made by GoldenFleece........

Again....the entirety of that post was well off the mark....misunderstanding the intent of the Paper (PDF) at issue here.

Trying again, boiling down to simplicity. What is going on, here is......a compilation of just about 40 years of extremely precise measurements of the Moon's orbit uncovered a very teeny, tiny anomalous perturbation.

See where I bolded the "just about 40 years"? That coincides with the extent of time that scientists have been able to measure so precisely the Moon's position! Remember Apollo? Retro-reflectors?

Point in the paper is a very, very minor and actually "nerdy" thing....only something that mathematicians and people who really, really want to calculate stuff to the nearest 45th decimal place care about. Still, that is the kind of stuff that can (potentially) when them a Nobel Prize in their area of expertise (or, just the respect and admiration of their like-minded peers).

It can be presumed that the Moon's orbit has exhibited this same anomaly for billions of years. But, there was simply no way to measure it so accurately, until the era of Apollo.

BTW...any critical thinking applied to the notion (which wasn't given all that much "weigh" [pun] in that paper, anyways) about some suggested (per your quoted other member's text) gravitational influence from some as-yet-undiscovered celestial body out beyond the orbit of Pluto????

Critical thinking applications will show how nonsensical and unscientific that is! First.....even supposing such a body does exist....its influence over that distance is far, far too tiny.....gravity diminishes in an inverse relationship, according the square of the distance. There are all those OTHER known objects in our Solar System that would have exhibited signs of influence long, long before our Moon. Just by their proximity, on the outskirts....were the "mystery" body may reside.

The Sun has more effect on the Moon! (Such as it is...). BTW....Earth isn't being affected (that is measurable)........the positions of the stars, for instance, can be determined to greater precision than ever. Any unexpected distrubances in OUR orbit would become apparent......

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
edit on 26-3-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I have watched the waning moon last night from NSW Australia. It rose in the southern sky and was lit from a southerly direction.
As it rose it turned, and set this morning in a more northern sky and was lit from a northerly direction.
Can all you people have a look PLEASE PLEASE, and let me know what you see.
thank you

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GodessDiana

Do you have Stellarium installed on your computer?

FREE Stellarium download (for Windows)

(I presume they have a Mac version, too....you can search for it, if that applies to you).

I just loaded it last week, and am very impressed...it is a cool toy, and works wonderfully. Unlike Google Earth, you don't have to be online!!

So, what you can do is....you can set your location, and set the date to last night (Or, a whole range of dates....I haven't checked out the range, yet). You can pause, go in "real time", and several different fast-forward speeds....AND backward too!

You can also, and this was the really neato feature....put yourself on various planets....:

Mercury, Venus, the Moon, Mars, Deimos, Phobos, Saturn....and see the celestial views from there. I was quite pleased to go visit the Apollo 11 landing site, on July 20 1969 @ about 22.00 EDT (USA time).....to see what the sky looked lke for the first Moonwalk.....

So....you could run that program, re-create last night, see the Moon in action again, and see if it matched up with what you remember.....

edit on 20 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Wow, that is cool Weedwhacker. I will do that.
With other views that I have seen on my computer, it always seems to be where I would expect but when I get outside I see something different.
Thanks so much for your reply, I'll let you know what I find.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Iv downloaded Solarium, when it goes to install it shows an error and wants to close, i'll try again later. Im doing the Windows download.
thanks very much

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The cause of the Moons orbital Eccentricity anomaly can probably be explained by this theory www.science##.###
Read from the chapter Relativistic Resistance

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BjarneL

science27

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GodessDiana

Here is original site for Stelarium:

Stelarium

Just click on Windows link and should download shortly and automatically. Here is Microsoft's Worldwide Telescope software:

Microsoft-Worldwide-Telescope

Last but not least is my favorite site:

Sky-Map.org

EnjoY

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pacofunk64

I agree.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What is saying is that space contains variables that we do not know. This seems plausible being that just a few decades ago we used oil lamps. Stay tuned.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Nice find, What I can see is that the movement of the moon its supposed to be caused by and object that is coming this way, or close enough to disturb the membrane.

In principle, a viable candidate would be a putative trans-Plutonian massive object (PlanetX/Nemesis/Tyche), recently revamped to accommodate certain features of the architecture of the Kuiper belt and of the distribution of the comets in the Oort cloud, since it would cause a non-vanishing long-term variation of the eccentricity.
Actually, the values for its mass and distance needed to explain the empirically determined increase of the lunar eccentricity would be highly unrealistic and in contrast with the most recent viable theoretical scenarios for the existence of such a body. For example, a terrestrial-sized body should be located at just 30 au, while an object with the mass of Jupiter should be at 200 au.

What can has the sufficient mass to disturb our solar system with its gravity and magnetism.??

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Maybe we are falling down the pit of a black hole, which is why it looks as if the universe is ever expanding faster and faster, because we are getting slower and slower as we fall down the black hole and spagettification occurs. Not saying I'm right but just trying to explain some weirdness.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The degree of eccentricity does not seem much to be concerned about. In any system there is a natural variation. At times this variation may exceed what we deem to be normal. I'm fairly certain that this will normalize after time. Of course, there are situations where this may end up in a system breakdown, when the variation crosses a critical control limit. This does not appear to be the case here.

Of course, what do I know? Just don't be a Chicken Little crying out, "The sky is falling" to everyone.
We have enough things to worry about today, without picking things to worry about needlessly.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As stated in this thread and hopefully in all of that math showing us what comes down to millimeters in 40 years is I hope they aren't basing all of their calculations on the Apollo Laser Ranging Retroreflectors, because they do, and it should be known to the author, wear, and get distorted in time with a number of weather factors on the moon, temperature fluctuations, slight outgassing, micrometers, long periods of direct solar exposure, and no wind to dust the lenses clean.

I really hope they are crosschecking their data with radio astronomy, because the microwave echo is more accurate than light reflection. How else can they compile data other than bouncing light or microwaves off the moon, they should be doing both.

Not sure if people are aware of how many times the moon gets struck by meteorites, not micro either, but from a pound to tons in weight objects several times every month, with a good telescope you can even see them. Late to this thread I don't know how this one got by without me noticing.

Lunar Impact Observatory

A meteoroid hits the moon

Lunar ejecta and meteoroids

Just saw the site last night listing the impacts with images and movies, must be linked to one of the links above.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Terrific find! I'm now beginning to wonder if perhaps there is some truth to the stories floating aound the net regarding the approach of a giant celestial body, although I wouldn't go so far as to say that said object is a populated planet, as some claim.
I hope this news doesn't cause panic amongst those who believe in the prophecies and predictions surrounding such an event!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join