It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If You Live Near a Fault Zone, Take a Vacation Before March 11th..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yes, this video has been posted before. Before I only listened once but after watching again, I have to dwell into the poster's videos again.

What she says is around 1:40 in.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I've seen this too.. I was highly skeptic of the Elenin Jupiter and Saturn link, but let's brace for the 15th and 19th shall we?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
OMG! It worked! I actually went back in time to before my post!

Thank you for the warning!

edit on 3/12/2011 by YourPopRock because: Because, although time travel seems to be something I am quite adept at, typing unfortunately is not.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
So, ummm.... according to your post here today, I need to go back in time 1 day and go on vacation?!?

Well, I will try, if it works I will post the results...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So, basically, check this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Oh cool Virt. I did not realize if anyone picked up on or remembered that video prediction. I see you got it in your thread. Reading up on it. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i live in Los Angeles. Let me say that nothing is going to happen and when that day comes well we r in business as usual

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I live in Vancouver and know we are overdue for a big one.

Scary stuff

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
So, ummm.... according to your post here today, I need to go back in time 1 day and go on vacation?!?

Well, I will try, if it works I will post the results...

The video that was posted was posted on March 8th. She was right on the dates as we can see what has happened in Japan. He was just passing the message that is starts on March 11th.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I remember seeing this too. Although I didn't think the comet was large enough to have an effect, maybe I'm wrong. I mean the quake did happen on the 11th, the same day the Earth and Sun align with comet Elenin. It it possible comet Elenin is larger than we are being told? What will happen as it gets closer, if this is the case?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm confused....march 11th of next year (2012)?
Or March 11th of...yesterday?
unless I somehow developed a time travel machine, traveled forward a day in time, then got amnesia (side effect of the time travel i would guess)
and now I am stuck in march 12th.
in other words...
I'm Bill Murray.
and Happy groundhog's day

But in seriousness, some interesting info OP

peace and love

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Ugh you all have to be so... technical. But yes, I should have put in the OP more information and context, the video is a prediction, as in it was made before the earthquake that hit Japan. Now... go back to your own, you took our jerbs!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

DERPA DERPA DERPTITY DRRRRRR
lol

Thanks for clarifying- I'm with ya now

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Ugh you all have to be so... technical. But yes, I should have put in the OP more information and context, the video is a prediction, as in it was made before the earthquake that hit Japan. Now... go back to your own, you took our jerbs!

I find it pretty amazing that if you even have to explain yourself.

Just from the title of the thread, especially since today is 3/12, I knew going in it may be a prediction from before the earthquake.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kargun
I live in Vancouver and know we are overdue for a big one.

Scary stuff

Actually vancouver is relatively safe. The fault line lies off the coast of vancouver island. We would experience earthquake effects, but no tsunami. However vancouver island would be completely submerged

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

lol I see what you did there,,,,very crafty

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by shockologist

Yes, that's some funny stuff. I even had to star him for that, he's been waiting for me all day to post so he could do that. But of course he knew it was going to happen, since he time travels and all.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Heck, I knew it 2 weeks ago! But that is only because tomorrow I went back 2 weeks and told myself...

So actually, I have been waiting 2 weeks to post that!

new topics

top topics

join