It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan and HAARP why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just thought of a new one...

There are currently 18.5 million homes in the US looking for owners...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
In the 1990's the debate was "is HAARP real". The answer turned out to be emphatically yes. The uses for HAARP have morphed over the last two decade. Originally designed and used by ARCO to help locate natural gas fields in Alaska.

And the story gets more involved. After the HAARP contact was awarded to APTI, APTI was sold to E-Systems in June 1994, under undisclosed terms. That is interesting in that APTI is reported to have shown no net income since it opened in the late 1980's. E-Systems changed the name of the company to Advanced Power Technologies Incorporated (a different APTI, yet the same spelling as in the patents), and assumed control of the patents and the HAARP project. E-systems is also one of the largest intelligence contractors in the U.S. THE VALUE IN THE SALE SEEMS TO BE THE PATENTS AND THE HAARP CONTRACT
In 1995, Raytheon Corporation was reported to have bought and acquired E-Systems for $2.3 Billion (Wall Street Journal, 1995). Raytheon is a very large company with several large military contacts, some of course classified. What is Raytheon doing with HAARP? THE VALUE OF THE HAARP PROGRAM MAY ONLY BE FOUND IN ITS PATENTS.

So now the HAARP system is firmly in the hands of the military, which leads to only one conclusion that this technology can be used for multiple purposes the militarys primary function is to refine HAARP as a weapon or a defense system.

They use HAARP at their own discretion without advising the public, when and where it is going to be deployed. Raising the temp and beaming plasma into the ionosphere certainly would have a devastating effect on birds, wild animals and mostly likely fish which use magnetic fields to navigate and even locate food sources.

It seems to be that HAARP is not the primary cause the natural disasters that occurred in Haiti or Japan but it could certainly amplify and speed up a disaster that are about to happen naturally.

The list of patents reads like something out of starwars.

HAARP PATENTS (ASSIGNED TO APTI, INC)

U.S. Patent 4686605:
Method And Apparatus For Altering A Region In The Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere, And/Or MagnetosphereInventors: Eastlund; Bernard J., Spring, TX
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Issued: Aug. 11, 1987
Filed: Jan. 10, 1985

U.S. Patent 5038664:
Method For Producing A Shell Of Relativistic Particles At An Altitude Above The Earth's SurfaceInventors: Eastlund; Bernard J., Spring, TX
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Washington, DC
Issued: Aug. 13, 1991
Filed: Jan. 10, 1985

U.S. Patent 4712155:
Method And Apparatus For Creating An Artificial Electon Cyclotron Heating Region Of Plasma
Inventors: Eastlund; Bernard J., Spring, TX
Ramo; Simon, Beverly Hills, CA
Issued: Dec. 8, 1987
Filed: Jan. 28, 1985

U.S. Patent 5068669:
Power Beaming System
Inventors: Koert; Peter, Washington, DC
Cha; James T., Fairfax, VA
Issued: Nov. 26, 1991
Filed: Sep. 1, 1988

U.S. Patent 5218374:
Power Beaming System With Printer Circuit Radiating Elements Having Radiating CavitiesInventors: Koert; Peter, Washington, DC
Cha; James T., Fairfax, VA
Issued: June 8, 1993
Filed: Oct. 10, 1989

U.S. Patent 5293176:
Folded Cross Grid Dipole Antenna Element
Inventors: Elliot; Paul G., Vienna, VA
Issued: Mar. 8, 1994
Filed: Nov. 18, 1991

U.S. Patent 5202689:
Lightweight Focusing Reflector For Space
Inventors: Bussard; Robert W., Manassas, VA
Wallace; Thomas H., Gainesville, FL
Issued: Apr. 13, 1993
Filed: Aug. 23, 1991

U.S. Patent 5041834:
Artificial Ionospheric Mirror Composed Of A Plasma Layer Which Can Be TiltedInventors: Koert; Peter, Washington, DC
Issued: Aug. 20, 1991
Filed: May. 17, 1990

I PARTICULARLY LIKE THIS ONE!!!
U.S. Patent 4999637:
Creation Of Artificial Ionization Clouds Abover The Earth
Inventors: Bass; Ronald M., Houston, TX
Issued: Mar. 12, 1991
Filed: May. 14, 1987

U.S. Patent 4954709:
High Resolution Directional Gamma Ray Detector
Inventors: Zigler; Arie, Rishon Le Zion, Israel
Eisen; Yosset, Rishon Le Zion, Israel
Issued: Sep. 4, 1990
Filed: Aug. 16, 1989

U.S. Patent 4817495:
Defense System for Discriminating Between Objects in Space
Inventors: Drobot; Adam T., Annandale, VA
Issued: Apr. 4, 1989
Filed: Jul. 7, 1986

U.S. Patent 4873928:
nuclear size power explosion without radiation
Inventors: Lowther; Frank E., Plano, TX
Issued: Oct. 17, 1989
Filed: June 15, 1987

Source:www.padrak.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rgray222

Whoa didn't know about the Fish thing, we just had a Die off of millions of fish in southern ca like the day before the earthquake... Has anyone else tied that together yet?!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Whoa didn't know about the Fish thing, we just had a Die off of millions of fish in southern ca like the day before the earthquake... Has anyone else tied that together yet?!

The fish die off in California have been tied to a mud volcano formed on the fault line. Mud volcano caused by venting methane gas from the fault. In TrueAmerican's thread it is discussed and it may possibly mean the mud volcano is a precurser to a big quake..

Critical New Quake Could Mean Impending Disaster For Japan
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have it from my contacts whom I trust explicitly that HAARP was NOT involved in this case. Take that or leave it as you wish, but some of these guys work with HAARP

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by roughycannon
What an uneducated post.. of course it does are you stupid? give me an example in physics of where size doesn't play a factor in any calculations... mass, gravity, speed, inertia.. etc. moron!...

Actually he is right... HAARP array is physically smaller than most of the other arrays around the world but it's power output is the strongest. And a lot also depends on frequency and resonance.

So who is the moron now?

edit on 13-3-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

So what? HAARP is physically smaller but has more power than other "HAARP'S" Doesn't mean that it was physically capable of causing this...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks Zorgon, though i did point out that splitting one little atom kind of screws up his theory..

GRRRR
people like you really P me off, what the hell does the "ENERGY" released from splitting the atom have to do with power of transmitting radio frequency's? stop acting all smug with your wink
icons as if you have just proved that the power of HAAARP radio frequency's is in anyway comparable to the energy released from splitting the atom and please explain how you have totally screwed up my theory that "a bunch of tiny aerial's didnt cause the Japan earth quake" ?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

So what? HAARP is physically smaller but has more power than other "HAARP'S" Doesn't mean that it was physically capable of causing this...

well it IS capable but what part of this did you not understand?

I have it from my contacts whom I trust explicitly that HAARP was NOT involved in this case. Take that or leave it as you wish, but some of these guys work with HAARP

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Thanks Zorgon, though i did point out that splitting one little atom kind of screws up his theory..

GRRRR
people like you really P me off, what the hell does the "ENERGY" released from splitting the atom have to do with power of transmitting radio frequency's? stop acting all smug with your wink
icons as if you have just proved that the power of HAAARP radio frequency's is in anyway comparable to the energy released from splitting the atom and please explain how you have totally screwed up my theory that "a bunch of tiny aerial's didnt cause the Japan earth quake" ?

But I wasn't even talking about HAARP specifically..
I was addressing your "uneducated" post here where you called me a moron..

What an uneducated post.. of course it does are you stupid? give me an example in physics of where size doesn't play a factor in any calculations... mass, gravity, speed, inertia.. etc. moron!...

Maybe you should concentrate on one subject at a time..
Seems multi tasking isn't your game.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

well it IS capable but what part of this did you not understand?

I don't care if you say you have "friends" at HAARP, what part did I not understand?... how is it physically capable. I want an answer and don't reply with lots of mumbo jumbo like you do in other threads thinking people wont be to smart enough to understand and just accept what you say, I'm not stupid.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

GRRRR

But I wasn't even talking about HAARP specifically..
I was addressing your "uneducated" post here where you called me a moron..

Maybe you should concentrate on one subject at a time..
Seems multi tasking isn't your game.

Dosent matter, I didn't like the fact that you said my post was uneducated, could you please explain "specifically" how it was uneducated...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by roughycannon

What an uneducated post..
Size is not always important...

Settle down Bob, no need for name calling. But you are wrong. Size doesn't always matter, particularly when it comes to frequency and waves. Have you ever seen a person shatter glass with their voice? Key word of today's lesson: resonation.

EDIT: In fact, lets take it a step further and prove how completely and utterly mistaken you are. You've heard of chemical bombs right? There are many different types of chemical bombs and explosive power. The next step up is a nuclear/atomic bomb. Chemicals are made of atoms, a chemical bomb depends of chemical reactions, where as a nuclear bomb depends on reactions that take place between atoms and basic particles, the next "level" down. When you split an atom in nuclear fission, the amount of binding energy released is enormous, the energy released by a chemical reaction can't compare, yet the source of that energy is remarkably smaller.

edit on 13-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

OMG! this thread is seriously pissing me off! you are confusing "energy" released with "energy" generated they are 2 completely different things and size plays an important factor in both.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Dosent matter, I didn't like the fact that you said my post was uneducated, could you please explain "specifically" how it was uneducated...

You don't like being called uneducated??
Well tough mate, neither do I..Nor do I appreciate being called a moron..

I did explain why your post was uneducated, go back and look..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Why not?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

how is it physically capable. I want an answer and don't reply with lots of mumbo jumbo like you do in other threads thinking people wont be to smart enough to understand and just accept what you say, I'm not stupid.

Hmm well I don't have time right now... I already did a huge thread on HAARP and all the related network around the world.

Look up Tesla death ray and Russian scalar energy research... that should give you a clue on 'how it is capable'

Still doesn't change the fact that they didn't do it

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You call people morons yet are offended at 'uneducated'?

Well I would say you are uneducated about the full capabilities of HAARP, but until this Japanese nuke situation is resolved I am a tad occupied so your education will have to wait

or you could research what I said above. OH and add 'harmonic resonance' to your search

Ta Ta

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Erm no you didn't, you simply declared it with no evidence, then you went on about energy released from splitting the atom and compared it to why size doesn't matter in conclusion with the Japan disaster and why HAAPR could have possibly caused it with no maths, or equations or... DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!... no evidence yet again...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Erm no you didn't, you simply declared it with no evidence, then you went on about energy released from splitting the atom and compared it to why size doesn't matter in conclusion with the Japan disaster and why HAAPR could have possibly caused it with no maths, or equations or... DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!... no evidence yet again...

This was your original post that I pointed out the "atom splitting" as an example that size does NOT always matter in physics..

No mention of HAARP or Japan in your post..

Now, that's the last time I answer stupid, uneducated posts from a moron...
(Just used your insults to see how you like it
)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
LISTEN JAPAN DOESNT NEED OUR HAARP THEY HAVE THERE OWN!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You call people morons yet are offended at 'uneducated'?

Well I would say you are uneducated about the full capabilities of HAARP, but until this Japanese nuke situation is resolved I am a tad occupied so your education will have to wait

or you could research what I said above. OH and add 'harmonic resonance' to your search

Ta Ta

cop out.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

This was your original post that I pointed out the "atom splitting" as an example that size does NOT always matter in physics..

No mention of HAARP or Japan in your post..

Now, that's the last time I answer stupid, uneducated posts from a moron...
(Just used your insults to see how you like it
)

I apologise for the "moron" remark, it was an off the cuff remark to something that pissed me off, probably the same as you saying my post was uneducated... but I stand by my opinion I'm still waiting on "ZORGON" giving me his theory.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join