It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan and HAARP why?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So my brother and I where talking about some post here on ATS about Haarp and the earthquake in Japan, part of the discussion was about why they or anyone would do this.

Heres what we came up with.

1. Hoping that radiation from reactors spreads to west coast of U.S. = excuse for FEMA camps.

2. Evacuation of the japanese population to fema caps for nefarious purposes... (not the first time U.S. has put japanese or its own citizens into camps)

3. Economic reasons, if japan is hurt enough it would leave a gap for someone to fill ie: india, china.

4. General Depopulation conspiracy.

I would like to open this up for discussion and see what anyone else could add to the above list, btw I do not buy the whole HAARP did it thing.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Just wanted to add one that I just thought of.

5. Debt, getting Japan more into debt. Would like to know who own the existing japanese debt?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

edit on 12-3-2011 by Aliensun because: Mistake

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I doubt HAARP could create an earthquake but it may trigger an existing fault or amplify the quake..
No one has given a clear answer as to HAARP's capability..
The UN were concerned enough to discuss it at length but the US refused to answer..
That alone is telling IMO..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If HAARP isn't the cause, then why have the discussion??? This is akin to asking grown adults why Santa does what he does, knowing that he does not exist... i.e. it's a waste of bandwidth...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Maybe it would give the U.S. the excuse to announce that the dollar has died due to Japan's currency issue?

link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
If HAARP isn't the cause, then why have the discussion??? This is akin to asking grown adults why Santa does what he does, knowing that he does not exist... i.e. it's a waste of bandwidth...

But HAARP is not like Santa..
We KNOW there are many HAARP facilities around the world..
We just don't know what they are really for..

link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Because I thought this was a discussion forum, was I mistaken?

discussion
an act or instance of discussing; consideration or examination by argument, comment, etc., especially to explore solutions; informal debate.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

...and to go with the depopulation/FEMA camps, don't you think nuclear fallout would severely hamper the farming communities/beef industry? I can't believe they aren't doing anything about this.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Totally agree! a bunch of aerials can easily move the Japan coast by 8 feet and tilt the earth axis...

Link

In this pic alone haarp wouldn't even fill a pixel...

But hey! it tilted the earth!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Hello friends, I've been lurking while refraining from posts lately but I felt the urge to drop something of possible worth to this discussion, albeit perhaps paranoid.

In terms of the whole conspiracy "theory" weather manipulation and in more general terms, global manipulation isn't science fiction, it's a part of our evolution as a species, in other words, in a thousand years, we will have manipulation of a sun or perhaps more, but, you get the idea.

This is why I believe it is possible for not just HAARP but other such arrays to be able to do the claimed things, and the scientific facts back up the POSSIBILITY of global manipulation by said technologies. In other words, it's just a matter of time.

Why hit Japan? This is why I posted. While doing US debt research after reading some of the posts (you atsers are the reason I don't watch TV anymore for news or read newspapers) and came up on something disturbing which led me to thinking some "ish was going to pop off in Japan sometime soon". I'm not much of a prophet, more of a math and science geek so naturally there had to be some number to lead me to such a notion.

The following is a wikipedia link to the United States public debt site where, about a third of the way down you will see a chart entitled "GROSS DEBT AS A PERCENTAGE OF GDP". To get the full context of everything and to broaden your horizons I suggest checking out the whole page but for the purpose of this thread all I want you to do is find the above named chart and just look at Japan's 2011 forecast.

Link
Just thought I'd mention that as a possible "reason" as to the POSSIBLE "why".

It is a tragic loss of life, whether naturally occuring or man made, but rebuilding will cause long term growth and possible new technology. I pray for the victims and for humanity as a whole, daily.

edit on 12-3-2011 by Mr Objectivity because: to insert the link -_-

edit on 12-3-2011 by Mr Objectivity because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by Mr Objectivity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

What an uneducated post..
Size is not always important...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

What an uneducated post.. of course it does are you stupid? give me an example in physics of where size doesn't play a factor in any calculations... mass, gravity, speed, inertia.. etc. moron!...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

We just don't know what they are really for

We really do, it's just that there are some who like to cloud the waters and try to fool the weak minded with stories of being able to cause earthquakes, tornadoes and other natural disasters.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

We really do, it's just that there are some who like to cloud the waters and try to fool the weak minded with stories of being able to cause earthquakes, tornadoes and other natural disasters.

Maybe you can address the UN then because the US refused..

Considers HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project) by virtue of its farreaching impact on the environment to be a global concern and calls for its legal, ecological and ethical implications to be examined by an international independent body before any further research and testing; regrets the repeated refusal of the United States Administration to send anyone in person to give evidence to the public hearing or any subsequent meeting held by its competent committee into the environmental and public risks connected with the high Frequency Active Auroral Research Project (HAARP) programme currently being funded in Alaska;

www.europarl.europa.eu...//EP//TEXT+REPORT+A4-1999-0005+0+DOC+XML+V0//EN

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon

Originally posted by backinblack

What an uneducated post.. of course it does are you stupid? give me an example in physics of where size doesn't play a factor in any calculations... mass, gravity, speed, inertia.. etc. moron!...

Ummm, splitting an atom...
Look what power that little thing produces..

Next uneducated question ??

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

what if haarp operates like radio telescope arrays, we connect several of these around the world to increase the range of what they can see.

Perhaps that is the concept with haarp to do what ever it is people claim it does?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

what if haarp operates like radio telescope arrays, we connect several of these around the world to increase the range of what they can see.

Perhaps that is the concept with haarp to do what ever it is people claim it does?

Be interesting to see a map of the globe with all HAARP like installations shown..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You act as if you have privileged information , you don't .
Just because they say one thing publicly doesnt mean they only do that .

There is a heirachy , I put it to you that only a few people know the true aims of H A A R P and neither you or I are one of those few .

The general public is NOT privy to the intentions of the elite they never will be .

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Sure I can.

In 1999 the European Union (not UN) had a guest speaker by the name of Nick Begich, a mail order homeopathic doctor speak about HAARP.

And that's it, I guess they figured he was nuts since 12 years on, nothing further was done about his claims.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join