It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan and HAARP why?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I apologise for the "moron" remark, it was an off the cuff remark to something that pissed me off, probably the same as you saying my post was uneducated... but I stand by my opinion I'm still waiting on "ZORGON" giving me his theory.

Thank you and stared..

Zorgon has a lot of information on HAARP etc..
He couldn't possible post it all here.
He suggested you check out his threads on the subject..
IMO, that's the best advice he could give you...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hi there...

I've been lurking for some time and finally decided to sign up and post. So please go easy...

So, I've read a bunch of different conspiracies ranging from NWO, HAARP technology.
It started from looking at 9/11 conspiracy theories and the role of the TPTB.
Check here for where it started - www.youtube.com...

Hoping this is too far off topic - bear with me

This led to research into occult symbolism, especially the pentagram...
After this recent Japan EQ, I was thinking about the number of big earthquakes in the past decade...
To me, there have been 4 that have really stood out - all based around the pacific ring of fire:

Dec 2004 - Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami
Jan 2010 - Haiti earthquake
Feb 2011 - Christchurch earthquake in New Zealand
March 2011 - Japan earthquake and tsunami.

Here is a pic showing these 4 points around the pacific ring of fire and ive just connected the dots inbetween...

img826.imageshack.us...

To complete this pentagram would mean an earthquake somewhere between the West Coast of America, Canada and the Gulf of Alaska...

Is HAARP being used by TPTB for their plan of depopulation. Im sure you are all well aware of HAARP located in Alaska.

Any thoughts welcome, I'd love to hear what other people have to say about this...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by brinbin

Not exactly a classic pentragram, is it........

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
H.A.A.R.P. is back online 137.229.36.30...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Some say it has to do with an Illuminati sacrifice ritual.

ALS

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Good thread you've started. I had the same questions. I eventually found this blog that posts well documented evidence pointing to "black ops" agenda being coordinated world-wide by multiple governments. Look at the various posts. Here's one to start with. There's some good ones in April also. And check out the one that shows documentation from the Army Research Laboratory about using Nuclear fallout and chemtrails to create ideal environment for holographic projections onto the sky!

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hmmm, one possibility I think everyone has overlooked is that if HAARP is an earthqauake weapon is that the USA has simply realised that the Pac Ring of fire and it's associated tectonic plates are dangerously loaded with stress.

So if the above were true then the USA might simply be playing it's usual game of who cares who we c#$p on as long as we can drive our oversized SUV's and eat and get even more obese ie make the tectonic tension release somewhere else like Japan.
edit on 5-5-2011 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by brinbin
Hi there...

I've been lurking for some time and finally decided to sign up and post. So please go easy...

So, I've read a bunch of different conspiracies ranging from NWO, HAARP technology.
It started from looking at 9/11 conspiracy theories and the role of the TPTB.
Check here for where it started - www.youtube.com...

Hoping this is too far off topic - bear with me

This led to research into occult symbolism, especially the pentagram...
After this recent Japan EQ, I was thinking about the number of big earthquakes in the past decade...
To me, there have been 4 that have really stood out - all based around the pacific ring of fire:

Dec 2004 - Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami
Jan 2010 - Haiti earthquake
Feb 2011 - Christchurch earthquake in New Zealand
March 2011 - Japan earthquake and tsunami.

Here is a pic showing these 4 points around the pacific ring of fire and ive just connected the dots inbetween...

img826.imageshack.us...

Pretty shaky assumption I think - why 6 years between the first quake and the last 3. You are also ignoring all of the other quakes that have happened before, during and after these events. Like the killer one in China for instance.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join