It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan and HAARP why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

So they didn't ask the US to answer questions and the US didn't refuse?
His speech must have been pretty convincing..
They discussed HAARP quite a lot..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Privileged information?

Just because people choose to be ignorant doesn't mean the information isn't out there.

This may be difficult for you but if you want to lean about HAARP and what it can do from people who actually know what they're talking about then click HERE.

Just type HAARP into the search box and you'll find 164 peer reviewed papers.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

All them papers only discuss the Alaskan facility..
Do you not agree there are others ??

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

choose to be ignorant

This may be difficult for you

Is there any need to be abusive ? I spoke to you civily and from my heart . You respond with insults and other peoples work .

What part of heirachy dont you understand ? You , I and everyone on this board are at the bottom of the pyramid .
We arent not going to be told what our masters goals are .

Its logic , we are the worker ants , we are only numbers to them why do you think we re equal to them ?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Of course there are others but it's always HAARP being blamed.

I'm just showing the myriad of papers available on the subject.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Don't make me laugh, you've been on the attack all weekend!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Of course there are others but it's always HAARP being blamed.

I'm just showing the myriad of papers available on the subject.

No Chad..
You know as well as I that when people say HAARP they are usually referring to all the HAARP like facilities..
The Alaskan one may be just the harmless one they let us see..
Are we allowed into all the others??

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

No.

HAARP or High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program is based in Gakona, Alaska.

Then there is HIPAS, EISCAT and SURA amongst others.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
maarts69za sent me this link in My thread About HAARP

Earthquakes: Sites such as this one suggest that HAARP has the capability to cause earthquakes at practically any point on earth. As best I can tell, they suggest that HAARP modifies the ionosphere and, consequently, modifies the magnetosphere. The site above says "The magnetosphere is vital to the stability of the tectonic plates that float on the surface of the earth". However, I haven't found any site, other than similar conspiracy sites, that substantiates any connection between the magnetosphere and stability of tectonic plates. Fluctuations in the magnetosphere are associated with auroral activity, commonly known as the "Northern Lights." Given that the sun causes fluctuations in the magnetosphere constantly and causes significant fluctuations during solar storms, the lack of a link between solar activity and earthquakes further calls into question a link beteen the magnetosphere and plate tectonics. Lacking documentation of a connection between the magnetosphere and tectonic stability, a connection between HAARP and earthquakes is speculation not based on science.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
No Chad..
You know as well as I that when people say HAARP they are usually referring to all the HAARP like facilities..

No actually despite my threads on it MOST people referring to HAARP mean just the one

Yes HAARP like facilities CAN produce scalar waves that CAN 'rattle the earth' Tesla did it on a small scale and almost brought down a building, the Russians did it on a mass scale and almost couldn't get it under control and picked up that red phone to the Whitehouse

But people forget that HAARP itself sits on the most earthquake prone region of the planet. Ever hear of harmonics and resonance?

No HAARP is not creating Earthquakes. But people see the Earthquake Lights in the sky and those DO look like the same effects HAARP produces

Every One Speaks about HAARP, but did you know
www.abovetopsecret.com...

HAARP is a US NAVY program run by the NRL (Naval Research Laboratory)
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
www.nrl.navy.mil...

edit on 12-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

We in my camp have been pondering on this too. In WW2, the Japanese launched firebomb balloons from Japan, and some of them reached the United States, and landed in California. The way I see it, the radioactive cloud, if prevailing winds stay true for this time of year, may just settle on the LA Basin. Now I do not live there, but I have heard the population of Los Angeles is 80% Latino. Could there be an agenda here? And then there is this:

Benjamin Fulford on WeatherWars & Japan 8.9 EARTHQUAKE HAARP or PoleShift Japan

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Check out this program as well...

It has the NAVY, NASA and HAARP all in one

NAVY and NASA - The REAL "Chemtrails"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'm trying to figure out if we can predict any future earthquake occurances by the data on the EISCAT website. I saw a difference in a requested test for 3/9/2011 to 3/12/2011 using VHF radar. There was a name of Antti Kero who requested the test. Noticed this name came up on a few other ATS topics (Norway spiral, etc) . Can anyone clear up what some of this means?? Here's the info:eiscat.se

Have no idea if this has any importance, but I thought it was odd that the data was requested for the time span around the earthquake. And researching the name Antti Kero pulled up a few other interesting things on google. I tried to see if there were any patterns I could go by with the other months on this page, but I really don't know what I'm looking at. I just feel there might be something in here.

And here are some more scheduled experiments/tests:
WD2011 Eiscat

Any thoughts would be appreciated.....

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm really trying to learn about this stuff.

MODS, if this question would be better in a different forum, could you move it there? Didn't know where to ask this. Thanks

edit on 13-3-2011 by be4peace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon

reply to post by roughycannon

What an uneducated post..
Size is not always important...

What an uneducated post.. of course it does are you stupid? give me an example in physics of where size doesn't play a factor in any calculations... mass, gravity, speed, inertia.. etc. moron!...

I was hoping to show my wife this...but you just said size does matter..negative star for you sir!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

What an uneducated post.. of course it does are you stupid? give me an example in physics of where size doesn't play a factor in any calculations... mass, gravity, speed, inertia.. etc. moron!...

Actually he is right... HAARP array is physically smaller than most of the other arrays around the world but it's power output is the strongest. And a lot also depends on frequency and resonance.

So who is the moron now?

edit on 13-3-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks Zorgon, though i did point out that splitting one little atom kind of screws up his theory..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Nice to see some post on the topic of why, not if its possible...

I live in San Diego county (might be more latino than L.A., to lazy to look it up, but I lived in L.A. county as well up to 5 years ago)

Now I myself am Latino, family has been in ca since some of the first spanish missionaries, if the depopulation is the motive I would like to think it would be to get rid of a very large vocal liberal/democratic population that exist in ca and in general on the west coast.

People often bitch on the extreme left that exists out here often in direct opposition to many economic goals or social ideological issues. (ie clean air emission on cars etc, ca views on immigration, Gay rights .) so perhaps that would be why.

I have to say though down here the immigration thing is not a huge deal as the media plays it out to be, yes there are many and I do mean many illegals down here but there is huge misconceptions about immigration here in the media, but thats for another post.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

What an uneducated post..
Size is not always important...

Settle down Bob, no need for name calling. But you are wrong. Size doesn't always matter, particularly when it comes to frequency and waves. Have you ever seen a person shatter glass with their voice? Key word of today's lesson: resonation.

EDIT: In fact, lets take it a step further and prove how completely and utterly mistaken you are. You've heard of chemical bombs right? There are many different types of chemical bombs and explosive power. The next step up is a nuclear/atomic bomb. Chemicals are made of atoms, a chemical bomb depends of chemical reactions, where as a nuclear bomb depends on reactions that take place between atoms and basic particles, the next "level" down. When you split an atom in nuclear fission, the amount of binding energy released is enormous, the energy released by a chemical reaction can't compare, yet the source of that energy is remarkably smaller.

edit on 13-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
First of all, you guys know nothing of black military technology... so don't pretend to.

Anyone who's anyone understands that the peer review is in place to stifle progress and stop questions before they start. Chad can go suck a chode if that's all he chooses to contribute.

The Japan quake could have been triggered for a number of reasons. The first and foremost is to create undesirable conditions on this planet and wreak havoc in a semi-controlled fashion. The more undesirable and desperate things become, the faster phase 2 can be implemented. Problem, reaction, solution. Expect to see more fun thrown our way.

I hear Japan was targeted because they are such a strong, seemingly sovereign nation. Their culture, out of all others, shuns outsiders and relies upon intense loyalty to one another. Such cultures are much harder to control and this one had to be broken. Alex Collier mentioned this when he predicted such an event in 1995... www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join