It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with this video of ufos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

Originally posted by Valendian

Originally posted by Mianeye
It's an airport.

Those light's are planes...

no... look at the video. you can see which lights are aeroplanes.. the ones that are flashing and moving.

what about THE BIG RED ONES SHINING AND TURNING ON ONE SPOT????

11:27!!!!

It is not an airport. You know why? BECAUSE THE AIRPORT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THE CITY. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I AM FROM ATLANTA AND LIVED THERE FOR 19 YEARS. See that? I debunked the debunker. GET ON MY LEVEL

No disrespect but almost every comment from you has a serious attitude issue with it, please stop with the name calling, doing it does not make your argument either better or correct it just just says loud mouth and thug.

Be better than that please..

As for your point, you are saying those craft are not landing at an airport as there isn't one there?

Not being rude, if there's no airport there and you can see in the earlier part of the film that real planes are indeed landing then that would mean all day and night craft were landing at a spot that was not thought odd by anyone and no one called the emergency services or took more video of this happening.

Surely such a long flurry of activity would have caused it to be clearly seen and documented.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There sure were a lot of "red orbs" attached to the buildings and towers surrounding the camera in daylight. I wonder how many of those same lights would appear to be floating after dark?

edit on 3/13/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
There sure were a lot of "red orbs" attached to the buildings and towers surrounding the camera in daylight. I wonder how many of those same lights would appear to be floating after dark?

edit on 3/13/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

Yes I looked at those and for the most part they were not picked out as being orbs by the maker, he 99% just focused on the planes.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Yes I looked at those and for the most part they were not picked out as being orbs by the maker, he 99% just focused on the planes.

In the daylight he mostly focused on the airplanes I guess but then after dark suddenly there are these mysterious red orbs? I think that the camera is directly overlooking a runway. In the daylight footage I saw many warning beacons on even the errr shorter buildings and at one point a shot of an airplane landing.

Reading between the lines, so to speak, it almost seems that he was scouting lights that would appear anomalous at night.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

Reading between the lines, so to speak, it almost seems that he was scouting lights that would appear anomalous at night.

It does seem that way and as I posted previously I am pretty sure there's a filter being used to distort the lights, the triangular look isn't natural and applies to almost every light..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I MEAN SERIOUSLY IM SO ANGRY AT THESE SO CALLED "DEBUNKERS"
Sorry for caps lock..
I just read in the first page, "i think its a plane" Yea Seriously?! Since when did plane´s hover ? stand still in the air..

Wow..get a brain ffs..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hello there people
what do you think of this video. This gotta be a massive coverup. I cant find another video of the event even in the video hundreds are filming the object. I got a feeling that video are going to disapear very quick. Have a look. INSANLY big and way to many vitnesses.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry for my bad english, but I hope you can understand some of it

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

The only flying objects that seemed at all out of place were the 2 red "orbs". For a majority of their time shown, you can not see blinking lights. However, at a point when the camera is zoomed in on them- they are visible.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
Airplanes don´t hover for several minutes. They are always moving they can´t just stop. Goddamn there are airplanes and there are UFOs in this video. If you don´t want to see them don´t f*cking bother to comment. The guy who made this video pointed even some airplanes out and zoomed on the ones who were not airplanes. But of course if it´s not in 1080p and HD it´s not a UFO.

I admit the invasion comment is kinda silly but the footage speaks for itself. The red orbs are very interesting and the formation at the end looks familiar to many other sightings in the last few months.

S&F and thank you for sharing.

What you don't seem to understand is that planes in a holding pattern fly in long oval shapes, so at some point in the holding pattern, they will be flying away from you or facing you, and *appear* to be hovering, when really they are not. Someone even said in one post that they appear to be going back and forth.

If you pay attention, they even show you the daylight footage of the planes, the sun beginning to set and casting the orange then red glow from both planes and buildings.

You will also notice all the red lights to warn the planes of the buildings and antennas.

This is a typical night looking south from Atlanta towards the airport, and like someone else said, probably Peachtree Dekalb provate jets and prop planes like the one shown in the daylight shot. Different flight angles would also make a plane appear as "triangle" shapes, etc.

Bad focusing, and trying to zoom in on lights that are far out on their approach will produce identical footage to this, and anyone in Atlanta could do it. From their apparent locale, they are looking directly at the Atlanta airport takeoff and landing patterns, along with PDK, Fulton airport, and probably news copters thrown in for good measure.

Invasion. Really?

edit on 13-3-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Beside the ridiculous video title that video is pretty good.
We will see if this will be debunked as a hoax or as balloons, phenonoma or whatever, 2011 is a good year for sightings.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andennnnn
Hello there people
what do you think of this video. This gotta be a massive coverup. I cant find another video of the event even in the video hundreds are filming the object. I got a feeling that video are going to disapear very quick. Have a look. INSANLY big and way to many vitnesses.

www.youtube.com...

This one is very old and known as a fake video!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What's up with this video?

Comments being pending prior to approval.

The fact that it's clearly an airport with plane traffic.

The way the video is cut which lasts 17 mins and establishes planes in the first shots (although I don't hear them being named).

You posting this is the UFO/A section of ATS.

Are we done?

-m0r

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Looks like normal Atlanta to me. Huge international airport, a half dozen or more municipal airports, a huge Air Force base.... The "mystery invasion" looks like another un-mysterious day here.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckno1

Hello there people

www.youtube.com...

This one is very old and known as a fake video!

I didnt know that. What makes you say its fake? Im ready listen, just wierd it comes from a newstation. Clever fakeing in any case

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

What makes you say its fake?

The ability to use Google in it's basic capacity. Type in "Shanghai" and "UFO" and see what wonders occur!

Then perhaps later we can work on "Common sense" which is a real good thing to have when approaching this subject.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horhoru
I MEAN SERIOUSLY IM SO ANGRY AT THESE SO CALLED "DEBUNKERS"
Sorry for caps lock..
I just read in the first page, "i think its a plane" Yea Seriously?! Since when did plane´s hover ? stand still in the air..

Wow..get a brain ffs..

And why don't you read the whole thread, its explained why things seem to hover by at least 5 of us and I'm not a debunker, I'm actually a believer but that video does not contain UFO in that sense, its a video of a very large flight path and you see lots of planes in their holding pattern.

Btw, I found my brain and am using it, how about you?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hello there people

www.youtube.com...

Andennnnn,
I see a lot of video of people looking up, but only 1 or 2 seconds of the supposed craft. Now think about it, are you going to be videotaping mostly people's reactions or mostly video taping the craft.
I have to say hoax to this China Video.
Now back to the thread.
If this is a frequent occurrence in Atlanta, then please change you vantage point and provide another video tape from maybe downtown. Please use a tripod and if you have night mode, switch it on and off during the taping.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Real or not, I am questioning the title.

"Mystery Invasion"

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

There are no UFOs in that video, just conventional and identifiable aircraft.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Um, I don't wanna be a douche here, but if you wanna see alien craft, you're gonna see alien craft. The fact of the matter is that ANYONE who inspects each of the objects on that film CLOSELY will see, though not always very clearly that they ALL are equipped with Whelan strobes. As far as I know, Whelan hasn't picked up a contract off world. EVERY city with a major airport has air traffic that has to fly in what would be know in aviation as holding patterns and these holding patterns generally lump multiple aircraft in the same pattern to keep better track of them and keep them out of the airspace of craft that are landing, or taking off. This video is retarded. Trust me, ANY craft with Whelan strobes is terrestrial. The reason NOBODY heard of this "invasion" is the fact that there WAS NONE.
I am not one of those people that does not believe in UFO's, in fact I do, but don't try to pull crap like this, It really just detracts from the sightings that may be real.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

just my two cents...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join