It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with this video of ufos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Those planes have the landing gear down, they are ready to land

link   
these red balls resemble the ones i seen over Winnipeg recently!

**ADD***

and afterwards the big silent(what i am guessing is military) craft show up...
edit on 12-3-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by Skate

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by Skate

I work in the same building complex as my father but I don't know if he would've seen it as he doesn't care if ETs are real or not.

i dont know what caring about the existance of ET has to do with someone seeing a ufo.. you either see something or you dont, no matter what your personal beliefs are.

My dad doesn't care if ETs are real or not, hence he doesn't spend a lot of his time looking up into the sky because he has better things to worry about. These UFOs aren't hurting him so why should he care? I don't know what you're trying to get at to me but I was trying to say that out of everyone I know, my dad, working in the area, probably wouldn't have even noticed anything wrong going up in the sky whether he saw a UFO or not. If he did see it, I am %100 sure he wouldn't care.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by Skate

So? Just because their gear is out doesn't mean they're landing RIGHT AWAY... I've seen plenty of planes flying with their landing gear out and being no where near an airport. Your logic thrills me, captain.

edit on 12-3-2011 by Skate because: thanks for the star, whoever gave me lol

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

So you admit they are low flying planes near an airport then...Thank you

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Skate

So you admit they are low flying planes near an airport then...Thank you

Umm I didn't say that... Now you're putting words in my mouth. Way to go

Just know that because planes are in one area, doesn't mean the other flying objects are planes too. Especially the ones that clearly do not OPERATE like a normal plane would........dumba$$

edit on 12-3-2011 by Skate because: I'm done with your smartass remarks, Mianeye. I do not tolerate other people putting words in my mouth.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Time for dis-info agents to check in..let me beat them to it..its just a plane, its a weather balloon, its a candle in the sky....if you think the Elite care for you my dis-info friend, you better think again..Your A$$ is going down just like mine....

HEY!! You forgot chinese lanterns. On topic, a lot are planes but there were a couple that just looked too "off" to be aircraft.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
"Planes fly in.
Skydivers with flares jump out.
You can't explain that."

--B. O'Reily

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There are planes in the video but at leat 4 ufos, surley its dangerous and higly unlikely to have that much air traffic
Plus planes dont come to a halt in the middle of the air for sight seeing, or glow bright red...great footage
but if this really was a city wide event, can anyone find footage from a different perspective???

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is only 7 miles from the main city of Atlanta, it is not far at all, you are seeing planes coming in to land and probably some further out in a holding pattern getting ready to land or even after they have taken off.
It could even be from Fulton county airport, Dekalb Peachtree airport or Berry Hill airport. Atlanta is surrounded by airports.

edit on 12-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yes all the worlds media seems to be on Japan. ( rightfidly so) But some thing odd is happening above this city. It is Alanta right?

Frankly, it looks like an invasion of airplanes upon the local airport. But I got tired of it after about half of it. It there is something strange in that video, it needs some serious editing.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

reply to post by Skate

I work in the same building complex as my father but I don't know if he would've seen it as he doesn't care if ETs are real or not.

i dont know what caring about the existance of ET has to do with someone seeing a ufo.. you either see something or you dont, no matter what your personal beliefs are.

My dad doesn't care if ETs are real or not, hence he doesn't spend a lot of his time looking up into the sky because he has better things to worry about. These UFOs aren't hurting him so why should he care? I don't know what you're trying to get at to me but I was trying to say that out of everyone I know, my dad, working in the area, probably wouldn't have even noticed anything wrong going up in the sky whether he saw a UFO or not. If he did see it, I am %100 sure he wouldn't care.

ok, im not getting at you, but in an earlier post you talk about if you were at work you would have seen ufo's over a building and it turning red, then you said your dad worked in the same building s you.. so if this were true, and this did happen, surely everyone in the city would have known about this, your dad included, and seeing as he works in the immediate vicinity, might have seen it. so my point was that belief in ufo's is irrelevant, if this was the case
anyway, dont really want to get into a bs post to post on here about this.. so sorry if i offended you, im gone from this thread.. good luck

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Airplanes don´t hover for several minutes. They are always moving they can´t just stop. Goddamn there are airplanes and there are UFOs in this video. If you don´t want to see them don´t f*cking bother to comment. The guy who made this video pointed even some airplanes out and zoomed on the ones who were not airplanes. But of course if it´s not in 1080p and HD it´s not a UFO.

I admit the invasion comment is kinda silly but the footage speaks for itself. The red orbs are very interesting and the formation at the end looks familiar to many other sightings in the last few months.

S&F and thank you for sharing.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I must be missing something. Since when did planes ever light up like those objects. And sit stationary. And if they where coming or going in the distance, they would be getting smaller or bigger. I think some people would have to have a alien knock on there door, with a spaceship parked out front to actully beleive. Even then they would probally try to debunk them.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The flying objects in question, like all of the other aircraft in the sky that night, had blinking lights. All aircraft are required by law to activate said blinking lights during night time flying. I'm pretty sure aliens would not be subject to those same laws.

Logic should immediately compel you to believe that those flying objects are terrestrial in origin.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Indoc

I saw at least 4 objects that did not have blinking lights on them, but they were among those that did.

So while your logic doesn't add up for me, mine concludes that these objects must have been mundane objects as so many terrestrial craft did not seem bothered by the presence of other unidentifiable traffic.

I was almost ready to consider the entire video bunk too, considering it's sloppy editing at the beginning.

Oh and they guy in question, the youtube account holder, has a squintillion other videos of lights in the sky.

Seems to me like a career video collector - they always bother me when it's things like this. All they do is post them to youtube, never going anywhere with it, and every time it's like "WHoah look at that, there they go, what are they..." -- FIND OUT YA GROMMET!!! GET OFF YOUTUBE!! oO

So yeah, doesn't matter what they are, they have zero affect on anything...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Skate

So? Just because their gear is out doesn't mean they're landing RIGHT AWAY... I've seen plenty of planes flying with their landing gear out and being no where near an airport. Your logic thrills me, captain.

edit on 12-3-2011 by Skate because: thanks for the star, whoever gave me lol

Almost all commercial planes either retract the landing gear directly after take off or extend it only when they are near enough to landing to make sure it extends prior to landing. The reason being is that it can be damaged while extended which on a commercial plane is a disaster waiting to happen.

So either you have been talking about non commercial small planes or you may have exaggerated the length of time a plane had its gear down?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
To Perfectenemy and Aarys.

I'm just downloading the video for a better look, but planes when coming into land and on the queue can appear to hover depending on your viewpoint and with a long distance can appear as a large ball of light again depending on your viewpoint ie head on.

A direct on headlight appears very much brighter than seen off centre and will hide the other aircraft lights which are smaller and dimmer with its halo.

The hover can last minutes depending on the size of the plane as larger planes create air turbulence for others following it in, if you look at queues you can see the gap between the planes is bigger following a large plane so a plane can pretty much look like its hovering.

I'm not saying that's whats in the video as I'm gust going to have a proper look now, I'm just saying people can be mistaken because of the facts I've mentioned.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is an interesting video because it shows a lot of man-made objects and light sources, so you can decide whether the odd light arrays that seem to maintain a triangular formation but sort of drift around are just more man-made things or...

There have been many sightings of triangular craft, and I have seen claims that these are man-made.

What would be their purpose? All they seem to be doing is attracting attention.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Righty, grabbed the 720p of it and watched it..

99% are planes on queue to land and very clearly are planes, a couple of red / pink sources were interesting BUT this triangular issue affected all the lights seen, it appears to look like a filter was being used, sort of like a star filter but different. The look was wrong, even on the planes coming down that should have been pretty sharp there was this odd 'effect' on them.

I can't tell if its a lens filter or an effect added after but there's something not right there.

It certainly was a busy sky and its possible there were a couple of choppers up there too, even the red / pink lights seemed to have the usual extra plane / aircraft safety lights at times.

I'm not an image expert but I'm not too shabby either, does anyone else think a filter is in operation to distort what should be sharp lights?
edit on 13-3-2011 by Mclaneinc because: can't spell

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join