It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with this video of ufos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Saw this about 10 minutes ago on here. Then it vanished. Really bizzare video. Lets flag this one as soon as. Keep this thread open for the debate. Also there must be others in this city that saw this

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
yes i posted it !! someone removed it?? stupid..

its a very interesting video.. definatley not fake. whats the point of faking a video??

you can see the shapes of the ufos because the light starts to get blocked by itself..

very interesting stuff going on planet earth now.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes all the worlds media seems to be on Japan. ( rightfidly so) But some thing odd is happening above this city. It is Alanta right?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Lot's of stuff going on, could be helicopters or air traffic? The one at 4:50, close to the ground is intriguing and the one at 10:00 seems to have some flashing things around it too, what is that?

Peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well I was gonna post a reply to it and then it got deleted!! That was a bull**** move to pull, especially because I am from Atlanta and my job is in Buckhead which is where that building was glowing red for some reason and a couple of UFOs were over it. If only I were there working on Friday when this happened because then I would have f***ing saw it!!!!

Oh well, mad respect for the cameraman. Hopefully Atlanta doesn't go down in a real Alien Invasion

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
11:26

go to this time!!

look.. you can see a triangle shape ufo... its massive!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Do you know anyone that would of been near to the city, and may of seen this. What time is it there now?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's an airport.

Those light's are planes...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by Skate

Do you know anyone that would of been near to the city, and may of seen this. What time is it there now?

Well I know plenty of people in the Atlanta area. By the way, I am in Saint Augustine, Florida right now so I can't physically ask my friends and family if they saw this. Right now in Atlanta/Saint Augustine, it is 7:20 PM. Anyways, I work in the same building complex as my father but I don't know if he would've seen it as he doesn't care if ETs are real or not. I have plenty of friends who were downtown yesterday, if you'd like me to ask them if they happened to notice anything different in the sky yesterday?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
It's an airport.

no... look at the video. you can see which lights are aeroplanes.. the ones that are flashing and moving.

what about THE BIG RED ONES SHINING AND TURNING ON ONE SPOT????

11:27!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The red lights around 11:26 are very intriguing, as they seem like they are orbiting each other in a certain pattern. Their lights are really bright too. At first I thought they were helicopters, but now I think it might be something else.

Very interesting! Star and Flag!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

I live by a international airport, and i havent seen lights like that before. Not to mention the triangler shape that appears with the bright glowing lights.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valendian

It's an airport.

no... look at the video. you can see which lights are aeroplanes.. the ones that are flashing and moving.

what about THE BIG RED ONES SHINING AND TURNING ON ONE SPOT????

11:27!!!!

It is not an airport. You know why? BECAUSE THE AIRPORT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THE CITY. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I AM FROM ATLANTA AND LIVED THERE FOR 19 YEARS. See that? I debunked the debunker. GET ON MY LEVEL

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Time for dis-info agents to check in..let me beat them to it..its just a plane, its a weather balloon, its a candle in the sky....if you think the Elite care for you my dis-info friend, you better think again..Your A$$ is going down just like mine....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I see the three lights in a triangular type formation and those are pretty neat but--invasion? Not quite. I didn't see more than the three lights--just a lot of planes and I'm leaning towards all of them being planes. But there was one neat little bit of activity around the 14-minute area or shortly after where I see a plane flying towards the center of the 3 lights and as it passes by, it almost looks as if one of the lights starts to follow it.

The cameraman is stretching it with his "it's an invasion!" comments towards the end with all the obvious airplanes in the air, and there were several. I do see a difference between the three lights in the triangle that pretty much stay in the same spot, and the planes, which are moving along quickly, but it's really hard to say for sure one way or the other.

Neat video but no different than any other light in the sky UFO video.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is a pretty good U.F.O sighting IMHO.
Its prolonged with multiple sightings of different craft.

It cant be a helicopter sighting as you dont get three helicopters with bright red lights hovering in the sky for 20 mins.
I would reccomend a viewing of this if you havnt decided yet.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

So what a all those low flying planes doing, in the first 5 min.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Skate

So what a all those low flying planes doing, in the first 5 min.

It's called being near a fly-zone bro. The airport is about a hour drive from Buckhead. That is just a good spot to see airplanes. Sh*t happens like that in many places bro...

Oh and I forgot, they weren't low-flying. The camera zooming in on them gave it that effect to your eyes. When he zooms out, you can see how high they were. Derp

edit on 12-3-2011 by Skate because: Added text

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

I agree. Certainly not a invasion. But you clearly see planes fly past during video. The other objects are truelly unexplanable.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by Skate

I work in the same building complex as my father but I don't know if he would've seen it as he doesn't care if ETs are real or not.

i dont know what caring about the existance of ET has to do with someone seeing a ufo.. you either see something or you dont, no matter what your personal beliefs are.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join