It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with this video of ufos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi, so some have said it was aircraft over the city even though the airport is some distance to the south. Here is a link to one of the instrument approach plates for KATL, if you note the racetrack shaped dotted lined north of the airport (over the city) that is where they fly their 'missed approach', or, where they go if told to hold in the pattern, right over the city.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2011 by Sek82 because: double post, oops!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
That is pretty amazing footage. I live right by Sydney airport and I watch planes going overhead every day and night while sitting on the balcony, but I have never seen anything quite like that. Very interesting............

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indoc
The flying objects in question, like all of the other aircraft in the sky that night, had blinking lights. All aircraft are required by law to activate said blinking lights during night time flying. I'm pretty sure aliens would not be subject to those same laws.

Logic should immediately compel you to believe that those flying objects are terrestrial in origin.

the red don't don't have blinking lights...maybe you should WATCH IT AGAIN

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Its too bad that that annoying woman is so obviously on something (meth perhaps?). Sheesh, she takes a lot away from the video.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It's bird with lights on them flying in triangular formation. They do allot of pigeon racing in the city. S+F

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Originally posted by Andennnnn
What makes you say its fake?

The ability to use Google in it's basic capacity. Type in "Shanghai" and "UFO" and see what wonders occur!

Then perhaps later we can work on "Common sense" which is a real good thing to have when approaching this subject.

-m0r

Hmmmm- googled exactly as you said- no such UFO video appeared- you seemed pretty certain in your post that this was to be written off as an 'old, faked video', and then posted the above. Can you give me some sort of explanation?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
looks like helicopters to me. i see em all the time in indy (indianapolis, indiana) they are news choppers that fly around looking at the traffic etc... case closed!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Watching now....thank goodness for YouTube downloaders....I'm grabbing it before it gets removed again!!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valendian
11:26

go to this time!!

look.. you can see a triangle shape ufo... its massive!!!

Yes, is it the leader of them?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
BATTLE: ATLANTA!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Haha that chick at around 11:30.."I don't think were that interesting.."...Um nooo but maybe our PLANET is to them..?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hahaha I was reading more of the thread and of course all of the non-believers who are SO CERTAIN it's 'planes" you can't say FOR SURE that they are just "planes"...are/were you up there with the crafts?? No...you on the internet watching a video...I think we can agree on something..."UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS"..or "UFOs"...fit the description...doesn't mean they are alien..but they are DEFIANTLY "UFOs"...and to be honest...how many planes just sit in the sky and hover to wait to land...?

And another thing.... most planes I have seen have MULTICOLORED lights...not just red....
edit on 18-3-2011 by M0bstar because: add more info

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

agreed. Sick of these BS MORON trolls with no brain between their ears making videos to WASTE our TIME .

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If it is not fake it would be interesting to be compared with the time of the
big quake in Japan to be seen if it has something to do with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join