It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible,that's all i have to say ! Chemainus ufo video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Some of the responses in this thread make me want to unjoin this place. Either that, or some people should just be banned from being allowed here.

A grape? A flare? A street light? Clouds infront of it? Seriously, the people who try and debunk stuff have a greater imagination than those who believe.

A GRAPE???????? Just go away.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I can't get the sound, so I am going by the video. Looks like an out of focus light, with tree branches moving in front of it as if they were moving in a car.

Out of focus: you can see the concentric rings of focus when an object is blown up way over it's focus. We do that in astronomy to check the alignment of the mirror with the lenses.

Branches: the appearance of dark stripes may indicate branches, instead of clouds. In astronomy, clouds would be more dissipated, foggy, and have softer shadowing. These shadows are more distinct, albeit out of focus. Hence, probably branches.

The color of the object indicates it is the color of the planet Mars, out of focus. The camera being used would not be powerful enough to get a clear image of Mars that size, or as bright an image out of focus, so it would not be Mars.

If this event should happen to you, and you have the ability to go from autofocus to manual focus on your digital zoom movie camera, please use manual focus.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
if you watch the phoenix light's documentary, these are exactly the orbs that make up the lights of the giant craft they saw.

orange balls of light that seem to contain and swirl the light inside of it.

and the kids reaction seems natural.

and hahaha, the u.s. army can't do squat. on the bright side these kind of videos barely raise an eyebrow.

i think we are ready for the next step of official contact. multiple, giant formation sightings and more detailed closeups being allowed to be filmed.

edit on 12-3-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
very good, vid besides a lantern or some kind of military experiment... ive got nothing

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Is it just me or can you hear machine gun fire in the back ground, is there a military base near that location?.
Interesting clip.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The world would be such a better place if people learn to use MANUAL FOCUS on their camera instead of AUTO! Thats just a light reflection, possibly from a UFO, but come on! FOCUS DAMMED!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Just a quick note, you in a few threads back was seeing a UFO out of a helicopter shot from Japan! LOL
Don't troll people for discrediting the images, you got debunked then, they can too now. Thats life!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix
reply to post by BrnBdry

Just a quick note, you in a few threads back was seeing a UFO out of a helicopter shot from Japan! LOL
Don't troll people for discrediting the images, you got debunked then, they can too now. Thats life!

Cause it wasn't a helicopter, and i couldn't identify what it was..... So it was a UFO.
edit on 12-3-2011 by BrnBdry because: I like tacos.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

It looks like a cell trying to divide. It looks like Saturn, but the rings are on the object rather than around it. It looks like twisted strands of DNA. Oops, just dropped my smoke. Be quiet, Owen. Now it looks like a grape. Oh, you know what, now it looks like a booger that I rolled around between my fingers for a while. Oh, now it looks like the old CBS "eye" logo. I think Charlie Sheen must somehow be involved. It looks like YADDA YADDA YADDA.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by EartOccupant

That's the same light. It's a flare. Nice find

Yeah..
Looks to be the same thingas in this video~

www.youtube.com...

Very cool flare show in the night sky! At first we thought it was an UFO! Vancouver Island B.C.

and the poster says what they saw were flares.
Ive never personally seen flares like this being released..
(never seen any flares dropped from aircraft)
So it does look interesting to me.. lol
Does seem like an interesting 'flare'.
Are these new-er? lol

But if others see (and know of) flares like this ,and clearly also video tape them..
I guess Ill have to agree. lol
edit on 12-3-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix
reply to post by BrnBdry

Cause it wasn't a helicopter, and i couldn't identify what it was..... So it was a UFO.
edit on 12-3-2011 by BrnBdry because: I like tacos.

ROFLMAO!
< snip > check the ORIGINAL VIDEO at 1:37'.
< snip >

Mod Note: Please review the following links:

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

edit on 3/12/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
very nice video....i think it should be getting more attention than the jeruslem one...i also agree that anyones attempt to explain what it is are feeble and childish....really? sometimes i feel like there is a bunch of thirteen years old posting on here...im not saying its alien.,..but im accpeting that it is bizarre and that i cant possibly give an explenation...sorry my EGO isnt to big to give you a "definate assumption"

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
S&F I want to say Jupiter but honestly I can't....
As other people have said it would be nice to see a day time shot of the area to rule a few things out.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Thats awesome don't cha know!

S+F

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I believe the second video should be added to the original post. It looks like most of the people here have not watched it. The woman filming clearly said several times that there were a few of these things, at least 4. Well, it could also be one, which disappeared and reappeared again.
Anyway, the second video was obviously filmed by a different group of people which rules out streetlights, grapes, etc.

edit on 12/3/2011 by WideOpenSpace because: added the video

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Does anybody know if thye use hercules aircraft in search and rescue missions in the States or Canada?

The plane in the OP's vid, sounds very much like one!

It does actually look like a flare when zoomed out tbh.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You people who think you are debunking this video are pathetic.

It seems that the cynicism and close-mindedness in this forum has reached critical mass. If you want to have a linear, close minded opinion: go to Reddit or Digg where you can partake in a collective hive-mind of parroting blabber.

I am a professional video-editor, I am familiar with aperture techniques, lens flares and editing tricks. I have never seen anything like this before. Some of the artifacts in the close-zoom footage are definitely camera-induced (small pixelations) as well as the hard edge that the object has.

However, everything else is completely raw, and it doesn't take a genius to see how far up in the sky the object is when he zooms out to eliminate an idea of a street light.

There may be small cloud cover, yet the pattern the "dark patches" are making do not resemble any kind of anamorphic gas. It looks more like waves, or cold spots.

Also the stationary dark spot residing in the bottom of the object is quite odd. The globular 'plasma' type effect emanating from it later on in the video is also impossible to reproduce, even in a close-zoomed lens flare. There still has to be multiple light sources coming from the central to produce such an effect, or else it would stay entirely round.

Why would it randomly turn off?

His child is confirming small details, yet she doesn't have the camera, how is she seeing these "video distortions"?

Why is there multiple video sourcing the exact same thing?

People are observant, not stupid. Why would these [multiple] people be awing over something so simple?

Couldn't you differentiate a light or a grape versus a large, levitating ufo?

some question you close minded people should ask yourself.
edit on 12-3-2011 by AsimpleAbstraction because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Not sure what the object is,but we can clearly see clouds being blown across the fore ground of it!
I think that explains the banding that is seen across the object,but it doesnt explain what the object is itself!
Is it the full moon being recorded?
When played back perhaps they thought that the effect of the clouds made it look UFOish, hoping to fool people?

I'm saying that was not clouds causing the striping. There was a regularity to each pass and they were clearly rotating. Also, how would "clouds" explain the dark top portion that did not change at all?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AsimpleAbstraction

I guess you must be right then. Damned Bob Lazar saying about element 115. when all along they have been using sulphur or magnesium as fuel (2nd vid, they all say they can smell sulphur/egg)!

It's funny how some people take the evidence they like, and totally ignore the evidence they don't!
It's pathetic not to look at all evidence before jumping to conclusions...
edit on 12-3-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Dude, I sware thats looks almost how my ufo was spinning as it fell before it morphed into that teardrop shape.
Chills seeing this op vid. Star n flag, I gave you earlier. Mybad for the late reply.

Thanx for sharing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join