It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible,that's all i have to say ! Chemainus ufo video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Wow.
Soo many truly hopeless people here.
Rather sad.

Proof/evidence of it being flares has been posted..
yet we still continue to call it a UFO.

Regarding the "Plasma Beings"...

I believe they are real...

But what is shown in the image is from a film called "Ships of Light"~ Carlos Diaz.
(Documentary), Its very good, and very real...

But the video this thread is based on..
has evidence of being flares..
So lets stop making ourselves look worse than we already do..
Like a bunch of fn nutcases.

Plasma beings~ Real.
UFO's, Real
Aliens, Real
Inter dimensional beings, Real
Im sure all these things are real, SO Im no "debunker" or "skeptic"..

But the Object in this (and other video posted)~ Flares.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix
reply to post by BrnBdry

Just a quick note, you in a few threads back was seeing a UFO out of a helicopter shot from Japan! LOL
Don't troll people for discrediting the images, you got debunked then, they can too now. Thats life!

Cause it wasn't a helicopter, and i couldn't identify what it was..... So it was a UFO.
edit on 12-3-2011 by BrnBdry because: I like tacos.

ROFLMAO!
< snip > check the ORIGINAL VIDEO at 1:37'.
< snip >

Mod Note: Please review the following links:

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

edit on 3/12/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

Ok, thanks. It's a helicopter. Great editing in the video I saw. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Street light with a bug in the bottom.

The only strange thing here is that the kid has a British accent and "Daddy" doesn't.
edit on 12-3-2011 by jude11 because: update

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

The plasma/energy craft/object that I seen, its body looked as if it was an out of focus light, with the naked eye. Thats why I said on my thread it looked translucent or transperant.
Im not saying these are. but thats how I seen mine.
edit on 12-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
I believe the second video should be added to the original post. It looks like most of the people here have not watched it. The woman filming clearly said several times that there were a few of these things, at least 4. Well, it could also be one, which disappeared and reappeared again.
Anyway, the second video was obviously filmed by a different group of people which rules out streetlights, grapes, etc.

edit on 12/3/2011 by WideOpenSpace because: added the video

Think goodness we have some ats posters with good observation on here, I didn’t even know it was a first video of this, let alone a second video. I have seen more then the average person on earth, just like there are people that have seen much more then me .I would of said an orb, but I don’t believe in orbs, I would of said a probe, but I’ve seen a probe, and pretty much wrote the book on probes, I’ve seen a real triangle before, so its not that, even if it was flipped on its side, ‘its not a triangle’ ,and as every one will tell you, I don’t believe in flying saucers.

When I first saw it, it felt… ‘living‘, it gives off a very negative vibe, that’s why I was baffled ,because it wasn’t mechanical ,that was understood in my notes of over 40 years of my observation. When I analyze something I do it in a way that only deals in math, because math never lies if done correct.

+ The breathing pattern of the man was abnormal, ‘HEART BEATING WITH EXCITEMENT’

+ the kid didn’t know what a UFO was> which meant it wasn’t something talked about a lot’

+ It was so bright that the kid was describing what the father was seeing

+ The kid asked for binoculars

+ the one zoom out that he did let it be known that the object was high, it was high enough you could see a star at 5:31 for that 2.3 seconds ,before he zoomed back in..

+ Kids that age don’t know how to lie.

+ He was talking to somebody on the phone about it.

+ My personnel feeling at first, was that it was not good.

And then a poster presented this, in which I have never ever studied or gone deep into this subject to believe in it.

- It would be sad if this was scripted, then we are all fooled.

- What was that, his cigarette?

-What was that? Is that a light on the right side when he is walking out the door?’

- come on now, that so called b52 just let a flare out, loll in both videos.

- - - - - - [what did the kid see burning, was it his cigarette or was it a flare]?????

- - - - - - did the kid bust his father out by saying something was burning, could it have been a flare, flares do light up the whole sky.. Right!???????????

So after looking at the minus points and the plus points, I have to go to this scenario in the matrix of life.
‘Time framing the image of one matrix to the next’

I have to find out ,in conclusive evidence, was their air plans letting flares off ,in what is described in this video, and I will go study that, as of now.
This is where I’m going with all this.

I am at 1.2% of knowledge on this subject, so I’m trying to put this together just like every one else, I believe and I don’t believe…innocent until proven guilty.

Who the hell are the plasma people ,how far back is the history of these ...'Entities'

edit on 12-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Street light with a bug in the bottom.
PLEASE! I'm of the opinion this probably has an explanation not relating to aliens, but it clearly is not a freaking street light. Use your head! *freaks out*

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Dude when I seen this translucent craft, I thought what could be flying this?
I dont think man could. we probably would burn or grt realy sick. No?

P.S
Im not saying this light is a energy craft from the vid, tho

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AsimpleAbstraction

You people who think you are debunking this video are pathetic.

It seems that the cynicism and close-mindedness in this forum has reached critical mass. If you want to have a linear, close minded opinion: go to Reddit or Digg where you can partake in a collective hive-mind of parroting blabber.

I am a professional video-editor, I am familiar with aperture techniques, lens flares and editing tricks. I have never seen anything like this before. Some of the artifacts in the close-zoom footage are definitely camera-induced (small pixelations) as well as the hard edge that the object has.

However, everything else is completely raw, and it doesn't take a genius to see how far up in the sky the object is when he zooms out to eliminate an idea of a street light.

There may be small cloud cover, yet the pattern the "dark patches" are making do not resemble any kind of anamorphic gas. It looks more like waves, or cold spots.

Also the stationary dark spot residing in the bottom of the object is quite odd. The globular 'plasma' type effect emanating from it later on in the video is also impossible to reproduce, even in a close-zoomed lens flare. There still has to be multiple light sources coming from the central to produce such an effect, or else it would stay entirely round.

Why would it randomly turn off?

His child is confirming small details, yet she doesn't have the camera, how is she seeing these "video distortions"?

Why is there multiple video sourcing the exact same thing?

People are observant, not stupid. Why would these [multiple] people be awing over something so simple?

Couldn't you differentiate a light or a grape versus a large, levitating ufo?
=================================================================================
Well, I guess that says it all! WELCOME to the ats.

So what are you saying Mr. Professional video editor, should this video really be taken serious, and if so what is it?
I’m doing research in these plasma aliens, as well as new life origins, don’t know why I’m going in that direction, but its much closer then mechanical aspects of engineering and going in that direction.' I doNot know', really lost, thanks for expertise and your professionalism on the matter.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6

Dude, I sware thats looks almost how my ufo was spinning as it fell before it morphed into that teardrop shape.
Chills seeing this op vid. Star n flag, I gave you earlier. Mybad for the late reply.

Thanx for sharing.

Can you share in brief your experience with what you saw?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Gosh, I wonder of all that stuff "swirling around it" was the dude's cigarette smoke. He did mention dropping his "smoke".

Nothing to see here, folks.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is NOT a flare.

My reasoning:

• Iridium Flares (also called satellite flares) are normally non-atmospheric. This light source is obviously in our lower atmosphere, in fact its much lower. Only a few hundred feet above the ground level.

this is a video of iridium flare, the dissipation rate is quick, and it moves quickly. The video light is stationary.

•Gas flares are ground level flares that are caused by burning gasoline. This UFO is in the sky, above street light level. Not a gas flare.
Gas flare video

•Signaling flares dissipate quickly, and drop extremely fast (due to gravity) The video UFO stays stationary and illuminated for almost 6 minutes.
like in this video:

Flare? I don't think so. Try again.
edit on 12-3-2011 by AsimpleAbstraction because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AsimpleAbstraction

Its out of focus, sure. Its an abnormal hovering light-source (UFO), yep.
Your very good on being relistic and truthful.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
A GRAPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honest to god. you would expect serious debate here, till its either been debunked or has been classed as "unknown/ufo"

Some of the comments on here off late have been really bad.
It makes coming here less enjoyable.

A FRIKIN GRAPE...I MEAN "COME ON" !!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
wow, so you said you saw crop circle designs on it? i couldnt really tell by the video, how vivid were they? GREAT video

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Sure thing,will be waiting for evidence or debunking,i just love the truth about things,which ever way it goes.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
Since a dude here said, plasma type ufo. I never heard anyone else say anything like that. Cuz what I saw looked plasma, "lava glowing" as some one said on here. A burning glow. I even said that on my thread about the plasma part but I never thought of lava looking but yeah it did.

Now about the vid in the op;
If this being an out focused glare or a true solid object, Im not a pro. But I am open on to what this, the vid on the OP. ???

WOW

Heres a pic of my glowing object. Yes it is a light in the sky but I seen more that that !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/908bb20b1876.jpg[/atsimg]

All the above of what you are talking about is new to me to,' I like new ' but I don’t like believing in BS.
It seems the debunkers on here are focusing on the focus, or what ever it is,’ which is a good sign‘; loll, because the focus has nothing to do with what’s being seen.

Thanx again, good times

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I've seen this sort of effect before.....its usually caused by a camera trying to focus in on a very distant point of light. Its basically just blurred....some of the black area is simply the inside mechanism of the camera, and I'd imagine there is a couple of tiny hairs on the lens. In fact if you squint your eyes very tightly while staring at a brightly lit plane white white wall just right you can get a similar effect from your lashes as your eye becomes unfocused. Now what the light is in the first place is hard to say. I noticed the kid say that there was smoke coming from it, which suggests a Chinese Lantern...also the "orbs" coming off of it suggest that it was a Chinese Lantern that had caught on fire and started to disintegrate (a common occurance). The military plane suggests another possibility though. The Filmer said that it was a big bomber type....which is not the type you would send out to Inspect an unidentified intruder into our airspace. It is the type that might be dropping parachute flares though. Then again the plane could have simply been a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Wow.
Soo many truly hopeless people here.
Rather sad.

Proof/evidence of it being flares has been posted..
yet we still continue to call it a UFO.

Regarding the "Plasma Beings"...

I believe they are real...

But what is shown in the image is from a film called "Ships of Light"~ Carlos Diaz.
(Documentary), Its very good, and very real...

But the video this thread is based on..
has evidence of being flares..
So lets stop making ourselves look worse than we already do..
Like a bunch of fn nutcases.

Plasma beings~ Real.
UFO's, Real
Aliens, Real
Inter dimensional beings, Real
Im sure all these things are real, SO Im no "debunker" or "skeptic"..

But the Object in this (and other video posted)~ Flares.

Sorry.

Thanks for your reply,its umm...well noted????????

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
P.S,
I am not saying this is whats on the op vid.

Sure thing,

Heres my thread
What I saw #2
edit on 12-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: change

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join