It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible,that's all i have to say ! Chemainus ufo video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It looks like a lamp post. Why don't these guys take a video of the ground so that we can have a reference of the object that they are filming?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I've seen this sort of effect before.....its usually caused by a camera trying to focus in on a very distant point of light. Its basically just blurred....some of the black area is simply the inside mechanism of the camera, and I'd imagine there is a couple of tiny hairs on the lens. In fact if you squint your eyes very tightly while staring at a brightly lit plane white white wall just right you can get a similar effect from your lashes as your eye becomes unfocused. Now what the light is in the first place is hard to say. I noticed the kid say that there was smoke coming from it, which suggests a Chinese Lantern...also the "orbs" coming off of it suggest that it was a Chinese Lantern that had caught on fire and started to disintegrate (a common occurance). The military plane suggests another possibility though. The Filmer said that it was a big bomber type....which is not the type you would send out to Inspect an unidentified intruder into our airspace. It is the type that might be dropping parachute flares though. Then again the plane could have simply been a coincidence.

I thought you was playing until i finished reading what you had to say...thanks for your reply???

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Easy, a meteorological globe, duh!

No, really, that chromosome thing creeps me out, its like they tried to send a message, scary #

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's nothing more than a light, all the spinning and shadow effects are the result of a combination of atmospheric conditions and digital zoom artifacts.

I agree. People dont understand how the atmospheric conditions & digital zoom can make a simple light look like something extraordinary...I do believe there were tree branches in the way causing some of the effects. Maybe this could be something more, but we arent getting a fair representation of what is actually there due to the lighting and other conditions i mentioned above.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Its hard for me to say fore sure what this was since chem trails were sprayed around my city and made it extremely cloudy the day this video was shot, so i never got to witness this light in the sky. But i can tell you the Galactic Federation Of Light have spiritual light ships in the sky that look like red and blue blinking stars and are radiation a frequency to help us in our shift and to also help activate our new 12 strand DNA. Maybe this was a light ship starting to activate our 12 strand DNA. I also tell you the governments have technology to cause earth quakes and are using this technology. Some quakes are natural and some aren't. As we get closer to 2012 more and more devastation will start happening more often all over the world and other planets. That why its important to develop spirituality and love in the heart and to also be a positive thinker. The populations with the most negativity will have more devastation from mother earth trying to correct the frequencies from a low to high for the new shift. I suggest to ask your higher self from any form whether its a prayer or spoken out loud to ask for higher knowledge from the right sources and it will be sent your way so that you can be more informed and prepared for whats to come. Take care, love you all and i send love energy all over the world.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

This is very new to me, and very far out, but if anything explains what this is, this sure does, this is an excellent video that clearly relates to the 2 videos of this thing. It explains it all, incredible find, just down right incredible.

Extraterrestrial or Intraterrestrial beings, are not technologically advanced but spiritually advanced. Yes, some of them have used their spiritual Knowledge malevolently, and others have not. Their Ships/Spacecrafts are not separate from them, they are those Ships/Spacecrafts. Government has been trying hard to make flying saucers for centuries, but they will not be able to manufacture the engine which could drive such a craft. Because such UFO's are powered by the; power of the spirit.

People talk a lot about vimanas of hindu sriptures, being an hindu, I can tell you, their was no engine or mechanism in those vimanas. The vaimanika shashtra book, you see today is all dis-info mixed with mistranslations of original Sanskrit texts, nothing is true in it. A person who has gained spiritual powers after years of intense meditation, can easily command and navigate those vimanas, just by thinking. It's all about power of the spirit, technology has nothing to do with it.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c494260b81ed.jpg[/atsimg]
Carlos Diaz Shares his experience with these beings in this video.

None of these photo technical experts found any evidence of a hoax in the films and footage shot by Diaz. Field investigations were performed also by Prof. John E. Mack of Harvard, who spent three days in Tepoztlan and extensively talked to the witness, his family and local eyewitnesses.

We were able to verify that over 50 % of the population of the city of Tepoztlan, in which Diaz lives, about 12.000 people, saw the very same type of object filmed and photographed by Diaz, a fact confirmed by the mayor of Tepoztlan. The Air Traffic Controllers of Mexico City’s International Airport confirmed on camera regular UFO sightings over the area of Tepoztlan. Several researchers who visited the place, including Dr. Roberto Pinotti, saw the very same ship Carlos filmed and photographed.
Source.
Carlos Diaz, lives in a village in Mexico, he has no Knowledge of graphics, editing etc. He even borrowed the camera and tripod etc. from someone else.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
It looks like a lamp post. Why don't these guys take a video of the ground so that we can have a reference of the object that they are filming?

A lamppost in the sky? Yeah, how can you explain this "lamppost" illuminating clouds under it?

What this thing is, well I have no explanation. Its not a flare, its not the moon, its not a streetlamp, its not a planet, its not a grape
. This is one of the better UFO videos I have seen. Cameraman and child with genuine reaction, check. Stationary object for many minutes, check. Pulsating light, check. Good distance reference (it was at least cloud level), check. Object disappears, check. Military plane in the area immediately following the object, check.

This thread has not delivered a viable explanation for this object at all. Add to the fact that we have a second video with a similar object. Pretty decent footage if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
electric space grape

case closed

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

...thanks for your reply???

Um.....You're welcome???

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
did some searching on YOUTUBE and found another video of what appears to be the same ufo the same night.

edit on 13-3-2011 by Hardstepah because: couldn't get the vid to imbed on the thread

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

Edit to add:
Hard to say what that is, the light is glaring on the lense.
Could be anything ?

Thanx
edit on 13-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Looks like a normal, everyday lantern flying through the air.

That's what I thought, looks like a mantle from a coleman gas lantern.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I think this a hoax or just something that looks like a ufo(kind of like street lights in movie background but unfocused

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What is big, bright and round that hangs in the nights sky? What if clouds were passing in front of this big, round thing? Does anyone know what this might be? A Lighted, Big, round thing that sometimes likes hanging there, in the nights sky, not moving...yet clouds are moving in front of it? Come on...you know what it is. COME ON!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I haven't read all the posts. My question is, how could the videographer have identified a B-52 bomber at night when all you would see (if the B-52 had them on) would be the lights? I've had a lot of experience around B-52 bombers, as my first two AFBs (Air Force Bases) were SAC (Strategic Air Command) bases that harbored "buffs" (Big Ugly Fat Fellows). Back in the day, I could tell just by the sound of the engines which were distinctly different than those of KC-135 and KC-10 tankers which were on SAC bases to fulfill the air-refueling mission for the buffs.

However, that was some time ago. And even with my 10 years of experience on bases with B-52s, I would have a hard time nowadays identifying them by the sound of the engine alone I believe. With all of that being said, the videographer seems to know that the jet is a buff. Is he active duty military? Or is he just living near a base that harbors buffs, which would mean he would be very familiar with them since they'd be taking off and landing all of the time for training missions and exercises? Just curious about that aspect of this video.

That being said, the video is extraordinary if it is not a hoax. Here is a quick breakdown of my own personal observations on the pros and cons of its authenticity:

PROS: 1. Recently my entire family and neighborhood had a sighting of over 20 orange-yellow-reddish orbs gliding in formation and groups of 3, 4 and 1, ascending and vanishing. I posted about here on ATS, about the sightings that took place in Valrico (near Tampa) Florida. The sighting lasted for 20 minutes or so and over 40 people witnessed. The color of this orb was nearly the same as what we witnessed. 2. The video doesn't contain the classic earmarks of obvious (amateur) CGI. So, if it were faked, it was done by someone who knew how to pull it off very well. 3. When the videographer zoomed back, we do see that the object was illuminating cloud layers with its glow. If faked, this effect is somewhat difficult to achieve with realism.

CONS: 1. The dark patterns that seemed to revovle around the orb did look like someone might have used a shot from bacteria in a petrie dish and moved it within the "glowing" circle of the orb to achieve the effect. At one point, ---specifically just when the videographer makes the connection about DNA-- the patterns looked EXACTLY like bacteria, microbes and/or viruses being superimposed over a glowing sphere. 2. The videographer identifies a jet as a B-52 at night apparently only by its running lights. Without more information as to how he was able to do this, it seems fabricated, a mysterious element to add to the sighting that raises the obvious question: what was a B-52 doing circling around such a mysterious object. We need more info about how he identified the buff.

Now, I'll have to go through and review the thread. I just wanted to share my initial thoughts before being influenced by others' comments.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

HERE is the full 20min version with a space symphony playing in the background. it shows the object move in between the trees.

for some reason it wont let me embed here with the [/yvid] #

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to

This piece: ievFL41As3g&feature=related

post by Hardstepah

edit on 13-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I cried when my sons were born
and when My Grandpa died
and watching this video.

I feel deeply sorry for most of the people on this thread.
The truth is so very hard for them to wrap their heads around but, like a freight train it
just keeps on coming and speeding up.
When it is no longer possible to debunk reality, your fragile world views,
and all of your firmly held deeply rooted beliefs will all come crashing down with the weight
of a thousand nightmares and your minds will turn to mush.
Unable to cope with what you just saw and unable to explain it away any longer you
will exit this Earth Stage Left, as you press that cold steel into the roof of your mouth
and shut your eyes tight,
Praying to God, Allah,Jesus,The Flying Spaghetti Monster, Ernest Borgnine, The cat lady across the street,
the next door neighbor who you are pretty sure is having an affair with your wife and whoever else will listen, to forgive you for what you are about to do.

I know that this video will be "debunked" by the end of the night by the best of them and that is OK with me.
The time is fast approaching..........
edit on 13-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

Yeah, normal aircraft just dont stay around for 20min. Unless its a cop helli circling a parimeter searching or keeping an eye on something. or a helli lifting heavy matter to a location.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Hehehe, that glowing ball with the swirls reminded me of the movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still" except those glowing balls were blue...hence blue balls hahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join