It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake : Benjamin Fulford

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Well, looks like I may have been wrong about the efficiency of HF propagation delivering energy to the ionosphere, etc.

According to your post "By the time it reaches the ionosphere, the intensity of the HF signal is less than 3 microwatts (0.000003 watt) per cm2 "

Which is about several orders of magnitude less than I reckoned.

That suggests any effect will be commensurately less than I reckoned.

And I didn't reckon much in the first place.

Thanks for the confirmation of my suspicions.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Another thing that I came across that was a lot lower than expected was the VLF transmitter at Siple Station, Antarctica. With only 200 Watts transmitting it could receive a signal from Japan, Hawaii or Australia, distances > 10,000 km. It was involved with experiments in Magnetosphere-ionosphere coupling and is a precursor to haarp, www-star.stanford.edu... . Kinda makes you think what all that extra 3.4 MW can do as there are some complex interactions going on with the magnetosphere and induced electromagnetic energy.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DairyChicken

OK the Japanese quake was rocks moving along a 300km section of fault (or thereabouts).

If you could somehow know that, say, a 1% length of that was key to triggering the fault (God alone knows how) and that you needed to target an area 100m all round the 1km length.

That's a cylinder of rock 200m diameter and 3000m long. A volume of 94 million cubic meters. Call it a million.

You can work out just how much energy it would take to raise that volume of rock by just one degree K.

A: You wouldn't need to heat that high a volume of rock... you are setting up resonant waves, not heating the entire tectonic plate.

The purpose of my theory is to set up mechanical, compression waves, and as such, the amount of rock that you would have to deal with is *MUCH* smaller than your estimates.

So, we are dealing with a volume of rock much smaller than your original estimates, lets say, 100m wide, by 100m deep.

That's a million cubic meters. (smaller than your estimate of 93 million cubic meters, but then again, it could be smaller than that)

Since the tectonic plates are mostly silicon oxide, I will be using Fused silica as the template for heat capacity (Fused silica has a larger heat capacity than silicon dioxide rock, so this is an overestimation)

The heat capacity of Silica is 0.703 Joules per Gram per Degree Kelvin.

That means it takes 0.703 joules of energy to raise the temperature of one gram by one degree kelvin (Celsius)

Fused silica is 2.2 grams per cubic centimeter, meaning that there are 2,200,000 grams per cubic meter.

So, that brings us to a figure of 1,546,600 joules per m^3 per degree Kelvin of fused silica.

(One point Five mega-joules for one degree, roughly)

Now, for a amount of rock that is roughly 1,000,000 cubic meters, that gives us a figure of:

1,546,600,000,000 joules.

OR

1.546 TerraJoules.

Or about 1.5 terrawatts.

Now, that is quite a bit, (the figures for your estimate were about 143 terrawatts, btw)

But honestly, I don't think that this amount of energy is even necessary... considering that what you are trying to do is set up mechanical shock waves, you would probably go with a much smaller volume, and heat it Rapidly, to induce thermal expansion, setting up the compression waves.

In this manner, it would probably be better off to heat just a small cylinder (maybe 10 or so meters wide, by a few hundred meters deep) right AT the fault line.

So, something that small would only take about 7-8 Gigawatts.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Since your, and other atheists, belief in anything 'below the skin, as the Behavior scientists call it, is 'hooey',
I guess there's only one legitimate reply,
'There is more in heaven and earth than is found in your philosophies, Horatio.'

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by roadtoad

Luckily for me, this isn't a philosophy discussion.

The science tells me that HAARP can not cause earthquakes or control weather, scalar weapons are fiction, the clouds you call "scalar" are natural formations, and there's no evidence that radio transmissions could have that effect on clouds, anyway (that I've seen).

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Duff post. please ignore.
edit on 18-3-2011 by DairyChicken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadtoad
Since your, and other atheists, belief in anything 'below the skin, as the Behavior scientists call it, is 'hooey',
I guess there's only one legitimate reply,
'There is more in heaven and earth than is found in your philosophies, Horatio.'

Precisely.

And the sooner you accept that there is more in heaven and earth than is found in your philosophies, the better it will be for all of us.

The alternative would be for you to back up your assertions with verifiable facts.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by DairyChicken

OK the Japanese quake was rocks moving along a 300km section of fault (or thereabouts).

If you could somehow know that, say, a 1% length of that was key to triggering the fault (God alone knows how) and that you needed to target an area 100m all round the 1km length.

That's a cylinder of rock 200m diameter and 3000m long. A volume of 94 million cubic meters. Call it a million.

You can work out just how much energy it would take to raise that volume of rock by just one degree K.

A: You wouldn't need to heat that high a volume of rock... you are setting up resonant waves, not heating the entire tectonic plate.

The purpose of my theory is to set up mechanical, compression waves, and as such, the amount of rock that you would have to deal with is *MUCH* smaller than your estimates.

So, we are dealing with a volume of rock much smaller than your original estimates, lets say, 100m wide, by 100m deep.

That's a million cubic meters. (smaller than your estimate of 93 million cubic meters, but then again, it could be smaller than that)

Since the tectonic plates are mostly silicon oxide, I will be using Fused silica as the template for heat capacity (Fused silica has a larger heat capacity than silicon dioxide rock, so this is an overestimation)

The heat capacity of Silica is 0.703 Joules per Gram per Degree Kelvin.

That means it takes 0.703 joules of energy to raise the temperature of one gram by one degree kelvin (Celsius)

Fused silica is 2.2 grams per cubic centimeter, meaning that there are 2,200,000 grams per cubic meter.

So, that brings us to a figure of 1,546,600 joules per m^3 per degree Kelvin of fused silica.

(One point Five mega-joules for one degree, roughly)

Now, for a amount of rock that is roughly 1,000,000 cubic meters, that gives us a figure of:

1,546,600,000,000 joules.

OR

1.546 TerraJoules.

Or about 1.5 terrawatts.

Now, that is quite a bit, (the figures for your estimate were about 143 terrawatts, btw)

But honestly, I don't think that this amount of energy is even necessary... considering that what you are trying to do is set up mechanical shock waves, you would probably go with a much smaller volume, and heat it Rapidly, to induce thermal expansion, setting up the compression waves.

In this manner, it would probably be better off to heat just a small cylinder (maybe 10 or so meters wide, by a few hundred meters deep) right AT the fault line.

So, something that small would only take about 7-8 Gigawatts.

I never suggested heating up the entire tectonic plate. just a very small area round the fault. (Well, bery small compared to the size of the fault area :-) )

Thanks for your figures, by the bye.

Whether you are promoting direct input or some 'resonance' effect, the fact remains that, to heat a chunk of rock, you have to put energy in.

If you want to heat it up fast, you have to stuff energy in faster than it escapes. To go really fast, you'd beed to do it really quick.

Think of a Q-switched laser. Not much power but take a low power laser in the 10's of milliwatt range, use a suitable Q switch to temporally shrink the pulse into the nanosecond range and it'll punch thru a razorblade.

OK, so you have ~3.6MW at the transmitter, concentrated into a beam, giving the transmitter an ERP of ~1GW.

That's still a beam power of 3.6MW. ERP means that the powe rin the beam is the same as what you'd get from a 1GW transmitter that was not beamed - just radiating uniformly in all directions. (ERP = Equivalent RADIATED Power) [Sorry if I'm teaching my granny to suck eggs, btw]

You can work out the beam power at the receiving end.

Assume the antenna array is directing the beam at 45 degrees from the vertical. (About the most you can get from a phased array - check enginering textbooks)

Assume the beam power at this degree of steering is -6dB down (About the best you can get from a phased array - check enginering textbooks)

Assume the ionosphere is (About the most you can get from a phased array - check enginering textbooks)~90km up (Check scientific and meterological text books).

Assume Japan is 900 km from the US (Walk it :-) )

You can work out the path hopping between the ground and the ionosphere to get from the USA to Japan, and the number of hops/bounces.

Assume the losses are ~-12dB for each sky bounce and -6dB for each ground bounce (A bit rule of thumb, but in the right ballpark - check RF Propagation theory textbooks).

I think you will end up with somewhat less than 3.6MW.

Certainly less than 8GW.

Of course, that's at the surface.

Remember, the beanm will have diverged somewhat. If we assume the path distance is ~13000km and the beam is focussed to 5 degrees, I'm sure you can work out the size of the beam at the far end.

I'm equally sure you can work out the power of the beam as-received, divided by the number of square meters of the area it irradiates.

I don't think it will be much.

I may have missed something, but I don't think it is likely one could re-focus the beam, to concentrate what's left of the energy on, say, a meter circle. I'll be happy to see the solution.

I don't recall anyone being cooked alive in the open by RF energy, so I can only assume it must be necessary to postulate some kind of focussing, not to the surface, but to a point at least a few meters down. possibly kilometers.

I leave you to work out what the losses are for an HF wireless beam are, passing thru - say - 1 metre of rock.

I really don't think your final answer for the power arriving at a point 1 meter down, in Japan, will be anything measurable, except perhaps by a really sensitive radio receiver.

Happy to see the workings and supporting references that prove me wrong!

==============================================================

Switching tack slightly, here's a thought:

HAARP is rated at 3.6MW.

Here's a way you could demonstrate fairly easily just how efective that amount of power is at producing an earthquake.

Find someone with a hot air balloon, bung them the cost of a cylinder of LPG for the experiment.

Hot air balloon burners are 2-3MW each. Some balloons have 2, 3 or 4. (See en.wikipedia.org...)

Point the burner at a convenient chunk of rock, preferably well rooted in Mother Earth.

Light up

You are heating rock about as fast as you can with a power eqquivalent to turning HAARP upside down and pushing all that raw power, without the losses of sending it all the way to Japan, straight down into the ground.

Do you think you'll feel anything (other than hot)?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
o. k. How does this grab you?

strictlyhonest.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Interesting...it looks as though an Israeli security firm was in charge of security at the Japanese nuclear facility.

theuglytruth.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I showed that this quote was taken out of context back on page three, in this post, and a few more times after that.

He was not saying what everyone seems to think he was.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadtoad
And, as long as we're at it. A top earthquake predictor is predicting an earthquake on the american west coast on march 19th, or thereabouts.
Well, you might try cranking your neck up and watching the sky on that day, you might actually see some of the scalar clouds you claim don't exist.

Just to update on this, I just came in from checking on the status of the sky.
Not a cloud to be seen, scalar or otherwise.
If this changes,I'll be sure to let y'all know, and I'll continue to periodically monitor the sky over the next few days.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I don't think his quote was taken out of contex. He's saying that there are reports that groups are working on such things as earthquake making machines.
He was talking about something else when he talked about a false report.
Of course that doesn't prove anything.
But, it doesn't prove it false either.
I agree with you on most of it. Especially the one about the government never telling us the truth.
After all, then we got the burning bush and his 'weapons of mass destruction.' What a whopper.
I've experimented with scalar waves, but I don't have the equipment to produce a fourier constrant, etc.
I know the phase conjugate stuff is taken from optics, and used in electronics.
So, I can't validate Bearden, or any of them.
I've read Tesla for probably 50 years now, and there's still new stuff coming out about stuff he discovered about 115 years ago.
There's still a lot to be learned.
If the magnetic motor by magniworks proves to be true, it'll change the entire world.
Anyway, to me, scalar waves are so twentieth century anyway, I'm going to torsion waves now.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
And, oh yeah, thanks for looking.
You're right, there's nothing up there right now.
As soon as I see something, I'll let you know.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

i was watching some alex jones video where he had someone on saying that they were planning a test in the pacific region, but closer to oregon not japan, but perhaps it was a misfire from the people at HAARP

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The Law of Karma is working ... What comes around, goes around !

If Japan EQ is indeed caused by Haarp...

2,000 mile wide Massive Storm forming in the Pacific: Read Abovetopsecret

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
http://(nolink)/2011/03/19/realtime-epa-japan-nuclear-fallout-radiation-graphs-west-coast-cities-9228/

Here is a blog showing that the radiation levels in gross beta count on radnet were high BEFORE the disaster in Japan by a few days.

Proof of the disaster they caused with the nukes, and something they wanted to cover up quickly via new nuclear disaster?

I have no idea who's behind this link and why, but I did find it interesting.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I can not say I am convinced this was a man made event. the record
of this lunar event has through out history produced more violet crust
movement than we have experienced on average through the geological record.
so - it may not be over with yet... North America ? the part of the pacific
not affected yet... can we be so lucky to escape intact - I hope our luck continues

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

I'm not ruling out that there's such a thing as man-made EQ's, but Benjamin Fulford is a lunatic. I've read and watched a lot of his publications.

Just look at him, c'mon.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Everything he says, except for the manmade earthquake part, is right on, and I hope his message gets to many people.

I don't think it was a huge black operation like that, the US are always off Japan, I think they have a base there. And things get leaked, quickly.

But its very very sad to be living in a world where this is a possibility. And also, the ones behind the bildenburg's, the ones he mentions are off planet, and its them who caused this really. The ones here are are the Quetzcoatls S group. They serve something over their heads.

That's what Lou Baldin/Sleeper wrote on his website too. That negative ETs off planet caused this. By that he is referring to that body that is affecting gravity and the sun/moon.

This was a very good video. I just want to see this occurring now. From now until October, their focus is on yet another war. Every way to FAIL the tests here on earth possible is being put on people so they can keep their prison system going with the cycle and its time to see that clearly. They want a negative harvest!

Love/Equality/Sharing/Forgiving!!!! No More Wars!!!!! Wake Up Time!!!

We have to stand together and insist, they hear us when we say NO!

And then we have to do the right thing, not board those planes, to leave! Reason with our children and family in the military/airforce that not following orders we know is wrong and crimes against humanity is part of our tests here.

Not going to war, is part of the tests here.

Not following bad orders, or their corrupt laws they fling off their pens, is part of the tests here!!!

Following the Spirit of Peace and Love and seeking its dirctions in our hearts is called Growing Up and Graduating past the earth realm!

The real reason for the earthquake has to do with Earth Changes and the cycle, and part of the school. This is called Final Exam and a big test for many. No one knows when suddenly test is over, put down the pencils. Regression of consciousness/soul, or Progression!!!!
edit on 20-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join