It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members Worldwide Offer Their Sincerest Condolences and Prayers to Japan.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What has happened to the people of Japan, is totally horrendous. The people of Japan are hard working, honest and respectful of their fellow man. Many have lost all that they had, many have lost loved ones. I heard a ferry with 100 people was lost, and an entire commuter train was missing. Some families may be gone altogether.

My heart and prayers go out to the people of Japan. If given the chance to help, I will give what I can.

Please know that the world is grieving for your loss, and will help you any way we can.

Anything that hurts a member of the human race, hurts us all.

And anything that helps a member of the human race, helps us all.

May our prayers and God help ease the suffering.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Definitely. I have prayed as soon as a woke up. Good luck to all in Japan.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Next time I come into some money i'm going to donate.

Some of the pictures and videos I have seen have shocked me.

Wishing a speedy recovery to the Japanese.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sending everyone effected by this hope and thoughts.

To the people of Japan, you have always been proud and strong. Time will heal these wounds, but will never bring back the lives lost. My support is with you. My heart is with you.

OiO

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Being a Japanese language student I am extremely broken hearted by this.
I love Nippon.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Reading about all the horror happening right now (please don't forget all the other small island hit by those tsunamis) we can just hope that this will not be getting worse in the next hours. Although I can't help the moment I wish you all the best and hope that you and your family and friends are alive and ok. I also hope that all the heros (those getting the nuclear reacors under control and thos helping everywhere) will never be forgotten.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The images that we have witnessed coming out of Japan have shocked and saddened everyone I have spoken to today.

Memories of the Boxing Day Tsunami were stirred and I know that all my family's, friend's and colleague's thoughts are with our Brothers and Sisters from the land of the rising sun. May your God be with each and every one of you.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Truly devastating, the coastline of Japan will never be the same again, entire villages gone, water ways expanded, and cities completely submerged. This is an historical and terrible thing that has happened and my prayers are also with anyone effected by this

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No matter where you come from or what you believe, we're all just people on this planet. People with families, interests, hopes and aspirations. When something like this happens, it makes all of the other issues seem superfluous and wrong-minded.

My prayers are with Japan and it's people.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Many prayers and concerns go up for Japan. This is a global event that affects many. Deep thought and meditation for friends family and human life surrounding this event. Prayer is the best I can offer, and it is yours for your comfort.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yep, our prayers go out to them...
These bastards though that operate HAARP should be hung by the neck till dead !!!!
As you may or may not know, were next.....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is really sad news for the people of Japan
my heart goes out to all who have lost there families
and homes, I pray for you all to be safe and hope you
all get through this terrible disaster.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
in the face of adversity and in the darkest of times the best in humanity shimes through and binds us against a common enemy and towards a common goal.

Mortality and the will to survive

these are the traits that make us truly human one and all.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Yea this is so sad. I cannot even begin to express the feelings that I have felt in these hours. I see numerous prediction threads talking about the "success" of their predictions. In my opinion what good do predictions do if they are always off by +/- X amount of days.
This is a problem and I would think in todays age that exact scientific Earth Quake prediction would be a given. I hope that we can all help Japan so that they may quickly recover.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Having been through hurricane Katrina, I can relate somewhat....however, this is way worse. I wish there were something I could do to help. It is going to be a long road to recovery, but the Japanese people are resiliant, and they will. May God watch over them, especially the elderly and the children. This is just so very sad.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
No matter where you come from or what you believe, we're all just people on this planet. People with families, interests, hopes and aspirations. When something like this happens, it makes all of the other issues seem superfluous and wrong-minded.

My prayers are with Japan and it's people.

Unfortunately, it takes a catastrophe to unite us.

I hope that the people of Japan can quickly overcome this tragedy.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I can't imagine going through something as devestating as this. These people are in my thoughts and heart and prayers.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Sad that things like this have to happen. One of the reasons I try to live life to its fullest because I am not guaranteed a Tomorrow. Will keep them in my prayers. Got of couple good friends over there and hope they made it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I too offer my prayers and condolances to the people of Japan.The first love of my life was a japanese girl i met while in the army years ago.Etsuko showed me much in the way of love and traditions and i will never forget her or her her japanese family and friends.I pray that they are able to recover,bury and mourn there dead without further incident.....they have been thru enough.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
In times like these, I wonder where God is. But this morning I had my head bowed and was picturing the intelligent white light that NDE'rs say they meet. I also pictured angels and the names of some of the angels I'm familiar with. And I pleaded with them in my mind, to have mercy on the good and innocent people and their pets, of Japan.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join