It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 956.htm
513
<< 953  954  955    957  958  959 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Sorry if these have been posted before:

Radiation 1000x normal found outside exclusion zone:



Japan: 'Fukushima media cover-up - PR success, public health disaster'





posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOMOREFEDRESERVE
And Fukushimas woes are due to a natural EQ and tsunami because you say so. You may or may not know that there is a very strong case that supports that this event was by design and manmade. The title of this thread is "Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake". How is it that you should determine what is to be contained in this discussion? If it was and is by design, do you want to further the concealment of the crime.


No, I wouldnt want that responsibility. The long version of what I meant is this. First, since ATS is a conspiracy forum, so to speak, topics like yours are on course. But sometimes, for the sake of trying to stay on point, things need to be alligned or arranged. This is especially true in a monster thread like this. There is so much data being presented, so many ideas being nhashed out, that its easy for stuff to get lost, or confusion to reign etc.

This thread is basically about people trying to understand what happened, when it happened, where its going and what can be done. There are two basic possibilities, either it was Mother Nature, or an incredible conspiracy to eliminate humans. Depending on which you believe, the discussion drastically changes. In that respect, there should be two threads. And by having a thread that deals with outside forces causing Fukushima, its easier for you and others to explore those concerns, and stay on point. A thread of that nature is going to be trying to connect dots here there and everywhere, exploring issues way beyond Fukushima, TEPCO and ongoing radiation causes and threats. The basic issues at Fukushiuma that this thread is dealing with are massive. Mind boggling. Throw into that equation HAARP or Mosad or another theory trying to tie all of this to an even bigger more massive picture and somethings going to get lost. And confused.

On this thread it appears that the outside forces theories come up, dont draw alot of discussion, (or get flamed) die away, then are brought up again. If they had their own thread, the discussion would be mostly among believers, and would stay connected to the discussion. It would follow a linear path, ie it would go somewhere.

Anyway, thats my 2 cents. and I would like to add that anyone who wants to abolish the fed reserve is a hell of alot smarter than the current crop of politicians, except for Kucinich.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zworld

Originally posted by NOMOREFEDRESERVE
And Fukushimas woes are due to a natural EQ and tsunami because you say so. You may or may not know that there is a very strong case that supports that this event was by design and manmade. The title of this thread is "Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake". How is it that you should determine what is to be contained in this discussion? If it was and is by design, do you want to further the concealment of the crime.


No, I wouldnt want that responsibility. The long version of what I meant is this. First, since ATS is a conspiracy forum, so to speak, topics like yours are on course. But sometimes, for the sake of trying to stay on point, things need to be alligned or arranged. This is especially true in a monster thread like this. There is so much data being presented, so many ideas being nhashed out, that its easy for stuff to get lost, or confusion to reign etc.

This thread is basically about people trying to understand what happened, when it happened, where its going and what can be done. There are two basic possibilities, either it was Mother Nature, or an incredible conspiracy to eliminate humans. Depending on which you believe, the discussion drastically changes. In that respect, there should be two threads. And by having a thread that deals with outside forces causing Fukushima, its easier for you and others to explore those concerns, and stay on point. A thread of that nature is going to be trying to connect dots here there and everywhere, exploring issues way beyond Fukushima, TEPCO and ongoing radiation causes and threats. The basic issues at Fukushiuma that this thread is dealing with are massive. Mind boggling. Throw into that equation HAARP or Mosad or another theory trying to tie all of this to an even bigger more massive picture and somethings going to get lost. And confused.

On this thread it appears that the outside forces theories come up, dont draw alot of discussion, (or get flamed) die away, then are brought up again. If they had their own thread, the discussion would be mostly among believers, and would stay connected to the discussion. It would follow a linear path, ie it would go somewhere.

Anyway, thats my 2 cents. and I would like to add that anyone who wants to abolish the fed reserve is a hell of alot smarter than the current crop of politicians, except for Kucinich.






Very well said zworld, and I agree with what you said. I want to apologize for the part of my post that contained some degree of ill will. Again, I'm sorry.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Now here is a new interview with Leuren Moret that the SHILLS on here can really run with. Doesn't matter how much they pay you to spread disinfo and or disrupt this forum, you are still getting contaminated with radiation like the rest of us. This one is for you.

www.youtube.com...



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOMOREFEDRESERVE

Originally posted by SFA437

Originally posted by NOMOREFEDRESERVE
This is a little bit of the proof that anyone that wants to can find.

"All The Proof In The World: HAARP Is Wrecking Havoc Worldwide"
theintelhub.com...


You want to look real stupid? Pay no attention to the link I provided and keep denying the facts by making ridiculous remarks like the ones above.

By all means if you have extensive knowledge that explains why you think HAARP is definitely NOT responsible for this and you know why it is a positive creation, by all means share. I`d love to hear it. Otherwise, I urge you, and anyone else that uses sarcasm instead of critical thinking to reflect on expressing opinions and comments that carry no weight and offer nothing to the argument.
Dont just criticise, read, research and illuminate.
edit on 21-6-2011 by NOMOREFEDRESERVE because: (no reason given)


I'd honestly take that article quite a bit more seriously if the title didn't have a 7th grade level spelling error in it.

Just sayin....



Sayin nothin to be exact. You know nothing of the issue and it shows.


Actually that is incorrect.

I am saying that if one wishes their work to be taken seriously it would behoove the individual writing it to have a working knowledge of the written English language to wit being able to tell the difference between wreaking and wrecking.

ETA: For the record I am intimately familiar with HAARP, it's original purpose as well as what is being done with it currently and can make some fairly educated guesses at whose behest the concept was usurped and no I do not believe that it was responsible for this disaster.

It has been responsible for others but by definition a major catastrophic event like Fukushima is the antithesis of the employment of the system which is, by design, to be incremental and essentially untraceable rather than spectacular. If the sheep don't see it coming they don't start bleating.
edit on 22-6-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437
I am saying that if one wishes their work to be taken seriously it would behoove the individual writing it to have a working knowledge of the written English language to wit being able to tell the difference between wreaking and wrecking.

Also a bit off topic here I would like to add that it depends on the writer and his native language. For example I'm from Germany and of cause I can read/write English to some degree. But I have to look up many words (especially if we go into something technical where special words are required). So also I know what I'm talking about there may be many spelling errors in my english text.

And even a native English writer may be disabled to some degree (dyslexia...) that would allow him perfect technical knowledge of what he intended to write.

But you're right that there is often a connection between someones knowledge and writing capabilities.

And to be back on topic I believe that HAARP is some kind of weapon(research). HAARP can emit high power of ELF waves so maybe it would be possible to bring tectonic plates into vibrartion. But this can't create an earthquake out of nothing. Maybe it is possible to release the already existing stress on a plate. So yes, maybe you can trigger an earthquake using ELF waves but the resulting earthquake would just develop a few weeks earlier with REDUCED strength as you help those plates to slip.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Found some pdfs which look useful as background info. Gives layout diagrams, and details of damage to other nuclear power stations in Japan

In Google type (maybe miss off the 201106 to get more widespread topics such as speeches etc
The building layout one and the _all.pdf is particularly interesting (page 27 of the _all.pdf has venting information, page 31 has pool loadings for all 6 reactors)

site:kantei.go.jp +foreign +kan +201106

ht tp://www.kantei.go.jp/foreign/kan/topics/201106/pdf/chapter_vi.pdf
ht tp://www.kantei.go.jp/foreign/kan/topics/201106/pdf/chapter_iv-2.pdf
ht tp://www.kantei.go.jp/foreign/kan/topics/201106/pdf/chapter_iv_all.pdf
ht tp://www.kantei.go.jp/foreign/kan/topics/201106/pdf/chapter_iii-3.pdf - damage to other npstations
ht tp://www.kantei.go.jp/foreign/kan/topics/201106/pdf/attach_04_3.pdf - building layouts
ht tp://www.kantei.go.jp/foreign/kan/topics/201106/pdf/attach_04_2.pdf

take out the space in the ht tp above and remember to save them. They are in english.
edit on 22-6-2011 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It's amazing what a trip to the country can do for the heart, mind and soul. I'm able to relax and go over old notes and photos and, BAM! all of a sudden it came clear as a bell. Dropping the discussion of the CSFP until something new comes along would be the biggest mistake I ever make as a researcher. Consider this;

According to a report by the UK's National Nuclear Laboratory and Health Protection Agency released today (www.scribd.com...), an SFP with an inventory of 560 rods is estimated to contain 3.7 10/17 Bq C-137. This is greater than the estimated total for C-137 from the core of one of the reactors with new fuel (3.2 10/17 Bq C-137). The CSFP is believed to contain at least 6291 rods on 3/10, and now probably more as there were another 700 added to the plant's spent fuel inventory since then. It could be assumed that some rods from the reactor SFPs were moved to the CSFP, as thats standard operating procedure. However, it probably didn't increase by much as the UK report states that the CSFP is "full to the gunnels". The CSFP contains then 11+ times the radiation from 560 spent fuel rods, so I would assume rounding down to 11 works for estimating C-137 at 3.5 10/18. And thats just one of the radionuclides that could be released, nor does it consider the possibility of recriticality.

That is in and of itself enough reason to display concern and pay great attention by TEPCO, Japan and the outside world. Now consider that our knowledge of this massive radiation potential after going through one of the worst earthquakes and tsunamis to ever strike this planet comes down to a) it was crammed full b) it contains the radiation potential of 12+ reactors in a building that doesn't appear to be overly built, c) it's the same distance from the explosions at 3 and 4 as other buildings that display damage d )its the same hiegth as other buildings that display tsunami damage) e) there is a reported rise in radiation content in the pool f) there are two heat signatures coming from the heat exchangers? on the lower roof of the CSFP that are hotter than the SFP in unit #4 one day after the building exploded g) the area below this heat source, is the first area they sprayed with anti-scattering agent to prevent the spread of radioactive particles h) the hillslope behind the CSFP and even further from the blown reactors and their debris fields is the second place treated to prevent the spread of radioactive particles i) the internet has been scrubbed of information concerning the CSFP j) the MSM has ignored it completely and k) governmental reports from Japan and around the world avoid any analysis of the above and instead just state that its full.

And then you have the weird wording in Wiki. "At approximately 14:30 on 16 March, TEPCO announced that the storage pool, located outside the Unit 4 containment area,[262] might be boiling". But the reference cited no longer discusses the CSFP at all (another scrub job? dont know havent had time to track it down).

ON EDIT: forget the last Wiki thing, that came from unit #4 notes, not the CSFP.

Ive made a name for myself by smelling out rats, and baby, this one stinks BIG!

Ill post more later, right now I gotta catch a fish.
edit on 22-6-2011 by zworld because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2011 by zworld because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
CNN: 50 - 100 Years Cleanup... it's not even started yet


edit on 22-6-2011 by Wertwog because: Unicorns are sad moonbats get all the attention.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
CPM's... hummm. Depends how instrument is calibrated.


Japanese parents fight back against new 20mSv standard for children



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zworld
 


I think that unless more evidence shows up you're chasing a ghost. If that pool was in serious trouble we should have seen more evidence by now, but to ahead and fill your boots! Never know what an inquisitive mind will uncover. Good luck!



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Since I won't be replying to certain members here because of their extreme views, I had to post a general reply.

Just watched the first 30 minutes of the Leuren Moret video posted above. I literally had to stop it at 27 minutes because I was laughing so hard.

Okay, here are just TWO of her claims. The others are just not funny enough to put here, they are so stupid.

1. The British dumped radioactive water into the Atlantic ocean, which caused the deaths of 25 MILLION Indian babies. She didn't give any dates, nor does she explain how they all died and this was never reported. I'd say that if THAT MUCH radiation was dumped into the Atlantic ocean, every fish would either be dead or disfigured, and also we would certainly be dead from eating the fish. After a THOROUGH search I can only find one source for this information. Her. Others think she is a nut case, after reading some other sites about her. She can't produce a single shred of evidence about this issue.

2. This one's my favorite and why I stopped it right there. The moderator asked her what is going to happen to all of the radioactive water that was dumped into the Pacific. She responds with "It will go from Japan to the Antarctic ocean, then it goes up into the Atlantic so the coast lines of South America and Africa that's in the southern hemisphere and Australia, and everything in the Northern Hemisphere will be very contaminated with this radiation". Now, last I heard, the massive debris field is heading toward the west coast of the US, being carried with the same water from Fukushima. Link to debris field is here:

enenews.com...

The water isn't heading to Antarctica...


That was at 27 minutes in, she holds absolutely no credibility.

Nice try though....

edit on 22-6-2011 by matadoor because: Left out a quotation mark



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
3 LARGE EQs in a row...TWO OF THEM 6.7


Real-time, worldwide earthquake list for the past day
M 6.7, near the east coast of Honshu, Japan
39.900°N 142.500°E

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 21:50:54 UTC
Thursday, June 23, 2011 06:50:54 AM at epicenter

Depth: 20.00 km (12.43 mi)



Posted on 22 June 2011 | 9:50 pm



M 6.7, near the east coast of Honshu, Japan

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 21:50:00 UTC
Thursday, June 23, 2011 06:50:00 AM at epicenter

Depth: 20.00 km (12.43 mi)



Posted on 22 June 2011 | 9:50 pm



M 5.1, off the east coast of Honshu, Japan

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 20:43:48 UTC
Thursday, June 23, 2011 06:43:48 AM at epicenter

Depth: 10.60 km (6.59 mi)





posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
3 LARGE EQs in a row...TWO OF THEM 6.7


Real-time, worldwide earthquake list for the past day
M 6.7, near the east coast of Honshu, Japan
39.900°N 142.500°E

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 21:50:54 UTC
Thursday, June 23, 2011 06:50:54 AM at epicenter

Depth: 20.00 km (12.43 mi)



Posted on 22 June 2011 | 9:50 pm



M 6.7, near the east coast of Honshu, Japan

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 21:50:00 UTC
Thursday, June 23, 2011 06:50:00 AM at epicenter

Depth: 20.00 km (12.43 mi)



Posted on 22 June 2011 | 9:50 pm



M 5.1, off the east coast of Honshu, Japan

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 20:43:48 UTC
Thursday, June 23, 2011 06:43:48 AM at epicenter

Depth: 10.60 km (6.59 mi)




MAG 6.7
Date-Time
* Wednesday, June 22, 2011 at 21:50:48 UTC
* Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 06:50:48 AM at epicenter
* Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 39.980°N, 142.247°E
Depth 32 km (19.9 miles)
Region NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
Distances
~185miles NNE of Fukushima Daiichi
88 km (54 miles) SE of Hachinohe, Honshu, Japan
99 km (61 miles) ENE of Morioka, Honshu, Japan
157 km (97 miles) SE of Aomori, Honshu, Japan
524 km (325 miles) NNE of TOKYO, Japan
Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 13.9 km (8.6 miles); depth +/- 4.2 km (2.6 miles)
Parameters NST=515, Nph=530, Dmin=239.3 km, Rmss=0.83 sec, Gp= 25°,
M-type=regional moment magnitude (Mw), Version=9
Source

* USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID usc0004e5w

There seems to be some confusion about the number of quakes, looks like it's only one quake, with a corrected position report.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Have u seen this? was posted 2 mins ago on youtube !

TBS TEPCO Livecam Simulcast LARGE SMOKE EVENT ON BOTH FEEDS 6 2 2011 9 34 44 AM


www.youtube.com...

What happened there?
edit on 22-6-2011 by InS0MnI because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
www.tepco.co.jp...

Do you guys think its Steam coming out from the vent on the bottom right corner?

Or maybe its only water on the lense?
edit on 22-6-2011 by InS0MnI because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have not read all 950 plus pages so my data may be a repeat.

I have compiled all earthquakes and aftershocks from March 11 through to June 21. This data does not include the 6.7 event from this evening.

So in total the data include 3827 events ranging from 3.0 mag and up during this period. 3827 events link.

Here is what that all looks like plotted.



Colour indicating depth of quake. Purple being 0-33km., Blue 33-70km., Green 70-150km., Yellow 150-300km., Orange 300-600km., Red 600-800km.

This really is a concern, msm seems to have forgotten about this to me.

Rhain

p.s. Interested in compiling your own data? Try it here .



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
I have not read all 950 plus pages so my data may be a repeat.

I have compiled all earthquakes and aftershocks from March 11 through to June 21. This data does not include the 6.7 event from this evening.

So in total the data include 3827 events ranging from 3.0 mag and up during this period. 3827 events link.

Here is what that all looks like plotted.



Colour indicating depth of quake. Purple being 0-33km., Blue 33-70km., Green 70-150km., Yellow 150-300km., Orange 300-600km., Red 600-800km.

This really is a concern, msm seems to have forgotten about this to me.

Rhain

p.s. Interested in compiling your own data? Try it here .


That is some good work Rhain. Thanks for your effort.

Who in their right mind would want to put a nuclear reactor at that location let alone 55 nukes! The only conclusion from this, is the world is run by psycopaths. Pure Insanity. The nuclear apologist are insane. The nuclear shills are traitors. Look at what they have got away with. The worst thing to happen to this planet is mankind.


This quote beats all:

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein



new topics

top topics



 
513
<< 953  954  955    957  958  959 >>

log in

join