It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Massive EarthQuake in Japan?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

I'd like to believe stuff like the things posted on ATS and believe I have an open mind (a lot more open than a lot of pro debunkers on here anyway) but I'd still like to see at least a little shred of proof just to make sure I'm not imagining anything and going crazy.

Beleive me, my scepticism is based on the lack of any shred of evidence. Provide it and my stance will change

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by curious7

HAARP is real. It's just not capable of creating earthquakes in the same way my pencil sharper is not capable of creating time vortexs.

It's not about creating earthquakes, it's about triggering them. Anyone who knows how easy it is to an trigger avalanche (e.g. skiing) will also be able to understand how easy it is to trigger an earthquake.
edit on 11-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Essan, feel free to debunk Nickola Tesler all you wish, but I know which one of the two of you I'll put my faith in

Here's a documentary for anyone who is still either unsure or a non-believer; paid debunkers will also have to watch too; they'll end up getting paid overtime to try to deal with this one.

edit on 11-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Anyone who knows how easy it is to an trigger avalanche (e.g. skiing) will also be able to understand how easy it is to trigger an earthquake.

In the same way anyone who knows how to make an omelette will know how to build a nuclear reactor

I guess you didn't do geology at school?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Essan, feel free to debunk Nickola Tesler all you wish, but I know which one of the two of you I'll put my faith in

Nikola Tesla

A flawed genuis. But that doesn't make him right about everything! You should gen up on 20th centuiry geology.

You'll be claiming there are 9 planets next! Or that heavier than air flight is impossible.

(the point being new data and new research improves our understanding on things and falsifies or makes previous ideas obsolete - so gen up on the latest research, don't rely on that of the 1950s. Or, indeed, 1910s)
edit on 11-3-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by Essan

Ahh see I know HAARP exists but not sure on the whole "it creates earthquakes to kill us off" deal.

It's very difficult for the general public to understand the motives of the people at the top of the system, just like it's hard for a goldfish to understand human behaviour.

Let's say that the Globalist Bankers wanted Japan to go ahead with part of their agenda, for example Swine Flu Vaccines for sterilization, and the Japanese said no, an Earthquake would be a weapon to attack them with which the public would accept, as the public would think it a perfectly normal and natural occurance. That's just an example of how it could be used, but the overall principle is that it's a control mechanism which keeps the generally public oblivious to what's really going on.

Yes Japan had angered the Elites, TPTB, NWO and Zionists recently.

There were two important events (shortly before the quake and tsunami) as prime reasons which raised my suspicion that HAARP or weather control was used against Japan.

On March 08 2011, Japan halted vaccines from Pfizer and Sonofi after deaths of four children.
Japan halts vaccines from Pfizer, Sanofi after deaths of four children

USA responded, US says 'no concerns' with vaccines eyed in Japan deaths

Tokyo governor urged Japan to get nuclear weapon. The governor was also anti-gay.
Japan must develop nuclear weapons, warns Tokyo governor

edit on 3/11/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: typo

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Like i said earlier I am new to HAARP and i desperatrely want to know what the correlation between the Huge spike we see during the initial minutes of the Japan earthquake represents. Is that some sort of energy reading that the earth is giving off? The thing I am most confused about is when reading through the post it sounds like this is HAARPs enerpy or power or something and if thats the case why is there another machine watching a machine and if thats the case how credible is it cuz from what I can read HAARP is some borderline black ops project. IT's just a bit much at first, so... What does it mean?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
we all know what harrp can do and they could well have used it. its not the 1st time japan has been threatened with it but with no evidence its never gonna be exposed.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

A show of force maybe.

The Japanese have been trying to get the military base out of Okinawa.

The contract we had with Japan for our military bases until last year. US. papers report that the deal was done and finished link. but according to my Japanese girlfriend there has been a lot of unrest and protests by Okinawian people trying to get the bases removed because of criminality. Child rape, murder and other horrendous acts. They run into the bases and are not able to be pursued or punished by the Japanese.

Sometimes they are turned over to Japanese police but it's been a recurring problem.

Negotiations have been ongoing negotiations and nothing has been settled. There has been a change of government and the new government was not as conciliatory as the last towards the US position. They have even suggested moving location for bases.

There is also problems with pollution and disruption from the bases of airspace of Japanese air traffic. Harder to explain to the wester world is the loss of Wa... a key tenant of Japanese society. Their whole civilization is based around wa. It is more important in some ways than other considerations.
link with info.

japanese news article in japanese my gf gave me

TOKYO - The U.S. government has 10 days, the Okinawan people, "master of deception and blackmail" and dismissed the same day by Japanese director Kevin Maher and he said the State Department, was appointed Deputy Chief of Deming 駐日 yuan last successor . It strengthened the opposition from various sectors under the prefecture said, formally apologized for the confusion caused by the reports said. Aims to settle the situation around for the early impact of the issue of relocating the U.S. Marine Corps returned, the United States were evaluated for the Japanese government. But the facts of the United States is not to say obviously not within the prefecture anger. Relocation of Futenma Air Station within the prefecture has become more difficult situation.

More info (you can use google translate to get the jist: link.

Here is a cable sent out to to Japanese residents living in US (my gf got this in an email) sorry for long text but there is no way to link to this info.

United States Department of States Briefing

December 3rd, 4pm, at the Department of State

Participants

-Department of State:
Mr. Kevin K. Maher, Director of the Office of Japan Affairs

-American University:
14 Members of Alternative Break Trip to Okinawa, Japan,

Winter Break

2010, "U.S. Military Bases and Their Impacts in Okinawa, Japan"

Presentation

※All opinions and claims are from Mr. Maher

-I was the Consul General in Okinawa until 2009. It is said that a half of U.S. bases in Japan is located in Okinawa, but the statistic only includes bases used exclusively by the US Military. If all bases, US bases and bases jointly used by the US and JSDF, are considered, the percent of bases in Okinawa is much lower.

-The controversial bases in Okinawa were originally in the middle of rice fields, but are now in the middle of towns because Okinawans allowed urbanization and population growth to surround United States facilities.

-The US bases in Okinawa exist for regional security. The Japanese obligation under the US-Japan security treaty is to provide land for bases. The relationship between Japan and the US under the security treaty is asymmetric and benefits the Japanese to the detriment of the US. Japan is not obligated to defend the United States if US forces are attacked, but the United States must defend and protect Japan’s people and property.

-Collective security is not a constitutional issue, but a policy issue.

-Eighteen thousand (18,000) US Marines and an air wing are stationed in Okinawa. The United States needs bases in Okinawa for two reasons: bases are already there and Okinawa is an important geographical location.

- (While showing a map of East Asia) US Forces Japan is headquartered in Tokyo and is the location of a logistics hub that would coordinate supplies and troops in the event of a crisis. Misawa, an important base in the Cold War, is the closest U.S. base to Russia and the base at Iwakuni is only 30 min from Korea, yet Okinawa’s geographic location is important to regional security.

-Okinawa was an independent Kingdom paying tribute to China, although it has never been a part of China. The U.S. occupied Okinawa until 1972.

-The Okinawan people’s anger and frustration is directed at Japan rather than the United States.The DPJ government does not understand Okinawa. The Japanese government does not have a “pipe” of communication to Okinawa. When I offer to contact people in Okinawa DPJ officials say “Yes! Yes, please!” The LDP communicated with Okinawa and understood Okinawan concerns better than the current DPJ government.

-One third of people believe the world would be more peaceful without a military. It is impossible to talk with such people.

-The 2009 electionbrought the DPJ to power, which was the first change in the government of Japan.Hatoyama was a leftist politician. Despite the DPJ and PM Hatoyama, the US and Japan managed to issue the 2+2 statement in May. (Mr. Maher left the room and two his colleagues gave a lecture about the US-Japan economic relationship. Mr. Maher returned to resume his lecture and the two officials left the room.)

-The US will relocate 8000 Marines from Futenma to Guam in order to reduce the US Military footprint on Okinawa. The plan will allow the US to maintain a military presence in the region to provide regional security and deterrence capability.Under the Roadmap, Japan will provide money for the relocation and it is a sign of a tangible effort from Japan. The DPJ government has delayed implementation, but I am confident that government will implement the existing plan. Tokyo needs to tell the Okinawan Governor, “if you want money, sign it [agree to the relocation plan].”

-There is nowhere else to base US Marines. The DPJ suggested a replacement facility in mainland Japan, but there is no place in mainland Japan for the US Military.

-Japanese culture is a culture of "Wa" (harmony) that is based on consensus. Consensus building is important in Japanese culture. While the Japanese would call this “consensus,” they mean “extortion” and use this culture of consensus as a means of “extortion.” By pretending to seek consensus, people try to get as much money as possible. Okinawans are masters of “manipulation” and “extortion” of Tokyo.

-Okinawa's main industry is tourism. While there is an agricultural industry, the main industry is tourism. Although Okinawans grow goya, other prefectures grow morethan Okinawa. Okinawans are too lazy to grow goya.

-Okinawa has the highest divorce rate, birthrate (especially out of wedlock) and drunk-driving rate due to Okinawa’s culture of drinking liquor with high alcohol content.

-You should be carefulabout “tatemae and honne” while in Japan. Tatemae and honne is the “idea that words and actual intentions are different." While in Okinawa, I said MCAS Futenma “is not especially dangerous." My statements caused Okinawans to protest in front of my office. Although Okianwans claim MCAS Futenma is the most dangerous base in the world,they know it is not true. Fukuoka Airport and Osaka Itami Airport are just as dangerous.

-Japanese politicians do Tatemae and Honne all the time. Okinawan politicians will agree to a negotiation in Tokyo but return to Okinawa and claim they did not. The US Ambassador and other representatives to Japan are constantly criticized for speaking the truth because the Japanese culture is too focused on tatemae and honne.

-The US Military and JSDF have different mentalities. The US Military trains to prepare for possible deployment, but the JSDF train without actually preparing for deployment.

-Local people oppose to night training by the US Military but it is necessary because modern warfare is often fought at night. Night training is essential to maintain deterrence capability.

-I don’t think Article Nine of the Japanese Constitution should change. I doubt it will ever be changed. It would be bad for the United States if the Japanese Constitution was changed because Japan would not need the United States’ Military. If the Japanese Constitution was changed the United States would not be able to use Japanese land to advance US interests. The high host nation support the Japanese government currently paysis beneficial to the US.We’ve got a very good deal in Japan.

So again our news is propaganda and out right lies.

ETA here are pictures and timeline. If you can read Japnese it's all here: link.
edit on 11-3-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

This is very useful information wisdomnotemotion, thank you! You're onto something, I'll be sending this out to many many people who I know are interested

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Thank you for this information! I'm saving it all to my library, very useful

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

"You'll be claiming there are 9 planets next! Or that heavier than air flight is impossible "

Um no , I don't think he will actually ,why are you trying to make out like he's mad ?

Please dont attempt to derail this thread by trying to enfuriate people , you know like you guys did in prazes's Dr Thyme thread .

Like Kroms said from now on we are going to think and do the opposite of what you guys say .

Apart from your fellow " debunkers " you have no allies here .

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

It's time to start wising up to the tactics and making sure people don't feed the trolls. There was a clear example of trollishness on page one when 'someone' got proven wrong, and reacted by doling out the sort of churlish ridicule that might better be expected from a private school pampered 15 year old girl.

Anyone who has the capability to read, should read up on the potential use of harmonics to generate vibrations. If it can be done in a sandbox, or with wine glasses filled up with water, or whatever other medium you might want to refine the process to operate within, then it can be scaled up.

HAARP offers a beautiful cover for some serious mad scientist shenanigans, and that is why you will never fail to find the pros wherever controversy or suspicion arises. I have my suspicions about this earthquake, for certain reasons that I won't labour at this time, until I've furthered my knowledge sufficiently. As ever, I just want to provide a balance to the conversation. Don't fall for the tricks of the pros. Anyone who thinks that shills and spooks aren't tactically deployed on this site is more delusional than the nuttiest posters in the Gray Area.

Can earthquakes be manmade? Yes. Can weather be manipulated by mankind? Yes. So why the references to pencil sharpeners and kettles? How bizarre that people are claiming a lack of evidence for such technologies. The evidence is there, and can easily be found. I won't be getting involved in this thread, as the last time I came up against certain people I ended up on a warn issued by Springer. So there we have it.

Good luck folks - don't give up for the sake of a few clever voices whispering misdirection in the collective ear of the seekers.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
Im new to the whole HAARP thing. What does all of this mean?

Watch the HAARP episode of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory. Can be seen on Youtube

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Yes, Jessie did a good episode on this.

It is the perfect cover... "Do as we say or we will destroy your country. Don't bother to try to blame us as we will just laugh in your face and send a ton of scientists to debunk your wild claims."

I see the usual suspects are already here.

I wonder if Japan will be more contrite and do as their NWO masters demand now.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Benjamin Fulford would be someone id like to hear from now .
For those who don't know , ....

Since 2009, Fulford has stated that the US government, using a secret military program known as HAARP
(High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) has been altering the climate, and using high power microwave energy inducing earthquakes including the Asian Tsunami (2004) and earthquakes in Japan (1995), China (2008), Haiti (2010), Chile (2010), New Zealand (2011), Japan (2011)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
HAARP suuuuuuurrrrrreeeeee was busy.....

MAP 5.2 2011/03/11 21:41:58 37.279 142.351 10.1 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.4 2011/03/11 21:00:46 39.048 142.477 24.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.1 2011/03/11 20:41:24 37.675 143.698 25.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 20:36:10 37.838 142.847 24.9 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.1 2011/03/11 20:34:40 36.993 140.985 25.2 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 20:23:44 35.818 141.583 24.2 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.3 2011/03/11 20:11:23 39.025 142.645 8.7 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.6 2011/03/11 19:46:49 40.472 139.070 10.0 NEAR THE WEST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/03/11 19:45:24 37.653 141.548 25.2 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 19:31:56 36.962 138.367 10.3 EASTERN HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 19:24:29 35.770 140.639 24.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.1 2011/03/11 19:02:59 39.372 142.900 24.8 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.2 2011/03/11 18:59:15 37.037 138.355 10.0 NEAR THE WEST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.1 2011/03/11 18:44:06 36.858 141.029 25.5 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.9 2011/03/11 18:17:06 36.218 141.685 25.4 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.7 2011/03/11 18:11:24 37.118 142.160 13.8 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.0 2011/03/11 17:50:01 37.648 144.991 25.8 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.4 2011/03/11 17:32:14 37.137 144.572 24.8 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.1 2011/03/11 17:30:48 37.418 141.099 24.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.0 2011/03/11 17:23:57 36.015 141.888 24.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 17:17:00 37.111 144.145 26.4 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.0 2011/03/11 17:12:41 37.564 144.069 25.1 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.0 2011/03/11 16:55:53 37.779 143.171 25.1 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.0 2011/03/11 16:34:22 39.376 143.405 40.8 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.0 2011/03/11 16:20:52 36.157 141.877 25.3 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 16:11:27 39.463 143.577 9.2 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.3 2011/03/11 16:04:53 39.236 144.320 25.5 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.0 2011/03/11 15:55:23 36.626 142.162 24.8 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.0 2011/03/11 15:50:59 37.409 142.217 24.9 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.0 2011/03/11 15:46:02 36.022 141.958 19.7 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.4 2011/03/11 15:42:05 36.066 141.515 15.8 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/03/11 15:32:34 37.216 142.233 25.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.6 2011/03/11 15:19:38 36.233 141.856 25.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.2 2011/03/11 15:13:15 35.997 141.796 18.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.0 2011/03/11 15:01:39 39.082 142.383 26.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.8 2011/03/11 14:56:16 35.979 141.367 25.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.4 2011/03/11 14:54:04 35.919 141.819 24.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.1 2011/03/11 14:44:08 36.655 140.769 25.1 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.4 2011/03/11 14:26:31 37.431 142.254 13.2 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.1 2011/03/11 14:20:20 37.947 143.183 25.2 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/03/11 14:10:39 37.575 141.963 25.5 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 14:00:38 36.151 140.845 30.8 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/03/11 13:55:28 38.039 142.831 24.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.3 2011/03/11 13:48:38 38.426 143.061 25.1 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.6 2011/03/11 13:43:10 38.972 144.209 25.2 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.6 2011/03/11 13:34:36 36.249 141.850 35.5 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.1 2011/03/11 13:31:55 39.152 142.837 25.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.8 2011/03/11 13:16:50 36.304 141.730 30.1 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.1 2011/03/11 13:15:45 37.393 141.882 30.1 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.3 2011/03/11 13:02:43 36.755 141.885 30.2 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.3 2011/03/11 12:59:21 36.128 141.768 24.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.4 2011/03/11 12:54:52 38.502 142.120 36.7 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.6 2011/03/11 12:49:01 36.158 141.711 25.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.3 2011/03/11 12:34:22 36.912 143.736 39.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/03/11 12:33:19 38.374 142.590 29.7 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/03/11 12:28:45 36.166 141.664 29.3 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.3 2011/03/11 12:24:37 36.525 141.707 27.8 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.9 2011/03/11 12:12:53 38.052 142.542 21.6 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.1 2011/03/11 12:04:16 36.351 142.700 38.4 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 11:56:16 36.356 141.504 39.4 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.1 2011/03/11 11:54:02 36.982 142.535 45.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.8 2011/03/11 11:46:47 36.034 141.055 47.5 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.8 2011/03/11 11:44:28 36.709 142.231 31.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.5 2011/03/11 11:36:39 39.276 142.521 11.6 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.7 2011/03/11 11:21:02 35.759 140.913 25.2 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 11:16:51 36.614 141.894 36.6 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 11:13:12 36.451 141.789 18.2 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 11:10:58 35.534 141.856 27.7 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.6 2011/03/11 11:00:51 37.813 141.481 28.7 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.1 2011/03/11 10:58:06 39.060 142.213 30.3 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.0 2011/03/11 10:52:08 38.534 143.346 29.9 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 10:45:46 38.466 143.591 41.1 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.3 2011/03/11 10:35:36 37.044 141.298 25.8 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.9 2011/03/11 10:28:44 39.447 143.531 29.3 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.6 2011/03/11 10:20:27 36.966 142.289 21.7 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.0 2011/03/11 10:10:35 39.248 142.779 28.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/03/11 09:59:57 36.703 142.207 41.6 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 09:47:02 39.685 142.938 29.7 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/03/11 09:42:22 39.438 142.749 30.2 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.4 2011/03/11 09:37:08 35.877 141.585 29.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 09:09:15 37.717 143.267 36.2 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.4 2011/03/11 09:04:10 37.299 142.655 30.5 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/03/11 09:00:20 37.056 141.966 20.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.4 2011/03/11 08:52:26 36.763 141.910 35.8 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 08:46:48 37.421 142.453 37.3 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.9 2011/03/11 08:40:56 37.465 141.122 38.6 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.1 2011/03/11 08:31:08 37.428 141.200 25.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.5 2011/03/11 08:19:24 36.200 142.000 19.9 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.2 2011/03/11 08:15:41 37.034 144.612 27.8 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.2 2011/03/11 08:12:05 36.606 141.557 19.8 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/03/11 08:10:31 36.394 140.631 30.4 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.9 2011/03/11 08:01:59 37.071 142.734 22.6 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.6 2011/03/11 07:56:16 37.130 142.305 34.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.7 2011/03/11 07:54:45 37.742 141.565 45.3 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.8 2011/03/11 07:42:55 36.406 141.919 29.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.9 2011/03/11 07:38:27 39.250 142.783 29.1 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.1 2011/03/11 07:28:12 36.802 141.911 24.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.1 2011/03/11 07:25:33 37.916 144.621 15.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.3 2011/03/11 07:14:59 36.648 141.811 25.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.9 2011/03/11 07:13:47 36.051 142.347 28.5 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.8 2011/03/11 07:11:00 37.899 142.734 30.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.3 2011/03/11 06:57:15 35.758 140.992 30.2 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.3 2011/03/11 06:48:47 37.993 142.764 22.3 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 7.1 2011/03/11 06:25:51 38.106 144.553 19.7 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.8 2011/03/11 06:15:40 36.186 141.192 35.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.4 2011/03/11 06:07:22 36.401 141.862 35.4 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.4 2011/03/11 06:06:11 39.025 142.316 25.1 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 8.9 2011/03/11 05:46:24 38.322 142.369 24.4 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.3 2011/03/11 00:14:51 -54.369 -116.808 10.0 SOUTHERN EAST PACIFIC RISE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAP 5.0 2011/03/10 19:06:11 13.745 120.725 127.0 MINDORO, PHILIPPINES
MAP 6.5 2011/03/10 17:08:37 -6.862 116.765 508.1 BALI SEA
MAP 5.2 2011/03/10 16:54:45 38.053 143.253 4.7 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.1 2011/03/10 11:21:08 38.611 143.049 17.6 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/03/10 09:02:22 38.652 143.146 21.9 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.7 2011/03/10 08:08:21 38.630 143.304 17.2 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.4 2011/03/10 04:58:18 24.710 97.994 10.0 MYANMAR-CHINA BORDER REGION
MAP 5.0 2011/03/10 01:20:24 38.408 143.033 25.1 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAP 5.4 2011/03/09 23:37:01 38.438 143.185 32.8 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.5 2011/03/09 21:24:52 -6.022 149.659 29.0 NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
MAP 6.1 2011/03/09 21:22:18 38.385 142.642 23.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.0 2011/03/09 18:44:35 38.502 143.199 23.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.1 2011/03/09 18:16:15 38.378 142.506 22.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.3 2011/03/09 13:57:28 8.631 92.395 23.2 NICOBAR ISLANDS, INDIA REGION
MAP 5.1 2011/03/09 13:51:42 -20.216 -174.350 132.5 TONGA
MAP 5.0 2011/03/09 13:24:08 -27.462 -68.853 108.0 CATAMARCA, ARGENTINA
MAP 5.1 2011/03/09 11:27:52 38.529 143.040 28.2 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.3 2011/03/09 08:02:36 38.606 143.103 15.4 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.1 2011/03/09 07:56:28 38.849 142.929 10.7 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.0 2011/03/09 07:13:48 38.246 143.108 9.9 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.1 2011/03/09 06:25:12 38.299 143.067 10.8 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.3 2011/03/09 04:45:54 38.543 142.740 27.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.7 2011/03/09 04:37:04 38.666 142.991 25.5 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/03/09 04:32:10 38.727 143.001 32.1 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/03/09 04:05:54 38.870 142.420 10.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.0 2011/03/09 03:19:00 38.795 142.962 19.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/03/09 03:08:36 38.339 143.097 24.4 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.6 2011/03/09 02:57:17 38.402 142.825 17.5 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 7.2 2011/03/09 02:45:20 38.424 142.836 32.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

Jees.... do you think HAARP can produce the amount of juice all this activity needed? Hell... forget about combustion engines... I want to power up with HAARP!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I knew when I opened up ats today someone would have a conspiracy on the japanese earthquake. Im not here to debunk I find it highly likely that the power dogs are playing with there death ray and I wish someone would expose them. But some graph charts saying haarp was on isnt very substantial proof. I mean if the nwo was running the show at haarp do you think they are going to have proveable links on the internet that is hilarious.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Benjamin Fulford would be someone id like to hear from now .
For those who don't know , ....

Since 2009, Fulford has stated that the US government, using a secret military program known as HAARP
(High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) has been altering the climate, and using high power microwave energy inducing earthquakes including the Asian Tsunami (2004) and earthquakes in Japan (1995), China (2008), Haiti (2010), Chile (2010), New Zealand (2011), Japan (2011)

Your wish is my command

Japan has indeed pissed of the globalists recently. Watch the video for more info.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spiderbadarse

OMG and WTF. You're right on the mark! I just went out to look at the sun and the thing is on the other side of the planet. Obviously there is something going on there. Then I looked at the moon. Something is wrong with the moon! It's too close and it's staring at me. This needs to be in it's own thread.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d7e471e5439.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join