It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Massive EarthQuake in Japan?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

Then the is the sun attacking us like we got WMD? I just want to take a bath in the sun this spring break, but I have strong moral values that bother me. First of all, sunscreen absorber and displaces needed energy at an enormous rate The amout of energy that is displaced my a single sunscrean user could power a 4 gaming PCs for a 4 days. I take these energy facts from converting the standard BTU of an 400wat power supply, and the bicenquebical energy produced from the San Antonio sun in May. The fact is you can produce a massive amount of power using sunscreen. The epic fail the corporations that haven't taken advantage of this is jaw dropping. I'm so sick of this mainstream bull that I'm about to clip my self in the head.
edit on 11-3-2011 by spiderbadarse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Well, what does the induction magnetometer detect?

Why would HAARP have a device to detect when HAARP is on?

Bit silly innit?

edit on 11/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Watch the maximum Peak and the Hour.....

Right during The Japan Earthquake...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Great thread!

I was just about to post this in a new thread, but now I'll post it here

www.pakalertpress.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Great thread!

I was just about to post this in a new thread, but now I'll post it here

www.pakalertpress.com...

Thanks for this.

My first reaction was to check the University of Tokyo’s HAARP induction magnetometer to see if HAARP was fired up around the time of the quake. Sure enough, following a week of electromagnetic silence, HAARP was turned on at approximately 0:00 hours 9 March, 2011 UTC and has been going strong since. Here is the data for the last 36 hours:

THE SILENCE BEFORE THE STORM...

07 March 2011 (The Silence)

08 March 2011 (The Trigger)

09 March 2011 (The Load)

10 March 2011 (The Wave)

11 march 2011 (The Storm)

edit on 11-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Watch the maximum Peak and the Hour.....

Right during The Japan Earthquake...

your missing the fact a lot of 4g internet works off the same frequency. Every one needs to do their business, but a lot of tectonic research is a loss to human activities..The feeds I am watching are irrelevant. The amount of high frequency bandwidth being used i destroying the earth as we know it... It is an unfortunate, and uneeded loss. We, as humans, are diving our selves in to sudden death situation, My coe worker had his head crushed in by a falling bookshelf while working in Arkansas .The rest of us are still forced to work a hellsh 6 days a week, and we all know what destruction we are causing on our own mother earth.
edit on 11-3-2011 by spiderbadarse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Let's say for the sake of argument that HAARP is being used to create natural disaster. Why? What does anyone gain by creating a huge earthquake in Japan? I just don't see why. Would someone please explain it to me?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Let's say for the sake of argument that HAARP is being used to create natural disaster. Why? What does anyone gain by creating a huge earthquake in Japan? I just don't see why. Would someone please explain it to me?

To Trigger an Economic Collapse world-wide?

Just my opinion...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Just my opinion...

< snip > abovetopsecret.com... it's right in front of you. Why the hell would they use HAARP technology on an allied state? Japan has no oil and the region has been show signs of a major earthquake for days now. This is nature not human. < snip>

Mod note: Please review the following links. ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
Courtesy Is Mandatory

edit on 3/11/11 by Hefficide because: Mod note and edit

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spiderbadarse

Doesn't have to be for oil at all. ou take out Japan, its economy will be affected as will the Chinese if the earthquake and tsunami hit them too. Damage them enough and the US will be the big rich superpower again with the dominant currency.

Besides, ally country, enemy, who cares? HAARP's alleged to strike on US soil anyway to create havoc so if they can do it to their own country, why should they be so aware not to hit countries the US is allied with?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiderbadarse

Just my opinion...

How can one be this ignorant? abovetopsecret.com... it's right in front of you. Why the hell would they use HAARP technology on an allied state? Japan has no oil and the region has been show signs of a major earthquake for days now. This is nature not human. Learn to research before making stupid claims of the such.

The world isn't quite as it seems

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Then why not take out the water supply of the Midwest? It would only take one blow. The point is that 2.5ghz frequencies used by wimax are starting to cause these catastrophes. I work on these towers, and know how they can effect geographical points. Ever sense the spread of these towers have grown there have been major platonic disasters. You people are lost if you don't see it. WE ARE CLEAR WIRE AND OTHER SUCH COMPANIES ARE DESTROYING THIS PLANET BY USE OF THE 2.5GH FREQUENCY!!!! I WORK FOR THE COPANNIES INSTALLING THESE TOWERS, AND SEE PEOPLE DIE EVER DAY!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spiderbadarse

I've honestly never heard this before, if you could provide more info on it that would be much appreciated so I can learn more about it.

As for my opinion, I'm not entirely sure if HAARP is real just yet or why they or anyone would want to purposely kill off people for any reasons. Just putting forth what comes to mind when I read this thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
HAARP conducts low frequencies in the ionosphere .. and uses that energy as a becon ..

they can pinpoint exact places on earth based on that energy ..

imagine using a big ass subwoofer the size of HAARP .. in a strategic place on earth here a tectonic plate is fragile ..

you tweek the proper frequency and voila .. you can influence the friction of two tectonic plates ..

what happens ? ... a controlled earthquake .. , its funny how just the japan coast are suffering from earthquakes right now .. and there are no earthquakes anywhere on the other parts of the globe ..

oh and the haarp charts are too show when haarp is activating its low frequency emissions ..

wake up people .. ,

whats happening is allll for crisis capital ..

there making hell of money out of disasters !

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Could this wimax(?) be a part of HAARP? Only ask because I know all about HAARP but this other thing is new to me, could be interconnected, could not. Why cause earthquakes when you can cause earthquakes AND affect rivers and waterways too? Maximum damage and all that.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

HAARP is real. It's just not capable of creating earthquakes in the same way my pencil sharper is not capable of creating time vortexs.

btw I;m surprised no-one has yet claimed that doppler radar is used to create tornadoes. It amounts to much the same thing.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Doplar radars spin too slowly Essan!

Sheesh!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Ahh see I know HAARP exists but not sure on the whole "it creates earthquakes to kill us off" deal.

I'd like to believe stuff like the things posted on ATS and believe I have an open mind (a lot more open than a lot of pro debunkers on here anyway) but I'd still like to see at least a little shred of proof just to make sure I'm not imagining anything and going crazy.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fazeone1981

what happens ? ... a controlled earthquake .. , its funny how just the japan coast are suffering from earthquakes right now .. and there are no earthquakes anywhere on the other parts of the globe ..

So when HAARP operates it shuts down all tectonic activity around the world?

What about the 900 quakes in the US happening in the last seven days. Many of them happening right now...

Just because they don't level cities and cause major damage does not mean quakes don't happen.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by Essan

Ahh see I know HAARP exists but not sure on the whole "it creates earthquakes to kill us off" deal.

It's very difficult for the general public to understand the motives of the people at the top of the system, just like it's hard for a goldfish to understand human behaviour.

Let's say that the Globalist Bankers wanted Japan to go ahead with part of their agenda, for example Swine Flu Vaccines for sterilization, and the Japanese said no, an Earthquake would be a weapon to attack them with which the public would accept, as the public would think it a perfectly normal and natural occurance. That's just an example of how it could be used, but the overall principle is that it's a control mechanism which keeps the generally public oblivious to what's really going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join