It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Massive EarthQuake in Japan?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Was looking into this earlier. Saw the site showing the activity as the earthquake was hit, etc, and have seen videos since, but : does the magnetometer show that it's HAARP turned on or what it's reading? Like has already been said, but we need to work out what it's showing before jumping to conclusions don't we?

edit, here :

Typical signals

Magnetic field variations of interest in this program are those induced by electric currents in the ionosphere. The major signal categories detected by the induction magnetometer are short period magnetic pulsations such as Pc1, Pc2, Pc3, PiB, and PiC in a frequency range above a few tens of milliHertz. Among these, the induction magnetometer most efficiently detects Pc1 waves in the frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz. Pc1 signals are the result of ion-cyclotron radiation generated near the equatorial plane of the outer-magnetosphere that make their way to the ionosphere guided by the magnetic lines of force. In addition, signals generated in the atmosphere that are caused by lightning discharges, the Schuman resonances, are also detected and sometimes become strong enough to mask signals from the ionosphere.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

A lot of jargon, but it looks like it's detecting what's happening in the ionosphere instead of showing that it's turned on.

OK :

Tsunamis leave ionosphere all shook up

During a tsunami, hundreds of square kilometres of ocean rise and fall, nearly in unison. This produces a rhythmic movement in the atmosphere, generating a vertically propagating wave known as an internal gravity wave. The thinning air causes the wave to spread out vertically and the air movements become larger.

....the collision of this wave with the ionosphere — an upper layer of the atmosphere in which incoming solar radiation has ionized atmospheric gases — compresses it by as much as 10%.

www.nature.com...

So I'm going to guess that the guy from The Atlantean Conspiracy that said "HAARP was turned on at approximately 0:00 hours 9 March, 2011 UTC and has been going strong since." doesn't even understand what the magnetometer is even showing.

One thing I don't get is why is the ionosphere is showing those readings from the 9th though. And yeah I get that the Atlantean Conspiracy site guy might be right and I have this wrong, but I've still nothing at all telling me that he has any idea of what it's showing.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

It is essentially a microphone that records ELF waves vibrating on the ionosphere. When ELF waves hit the ionosphere by such things as HAARP the microphone picks it up and records it. So something was introducing ELF waves into the ionosphere before and during the Japanese earthquake.

Interesting enough... the same thing was recorded in Haiti:

Two earthquakes, with HAARP signature all over them... quite literally.. the same signal.

All that jargon you just posted is a nice bit of information, but ti does not mitigate the signal recorded. Yes the tsunami might lift the layers a little, but it did not cause this very distinctive signal recorded before/during both the Japanese and Haiti earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Yeah, apologies. Looks like it's me that jumped the gun and didn't know what I was on about instead of the Atlantean Conspiracy guy. I read more about HAARP and realised what he probably meant, but have been too wrapped up in seeing what's going on in Japan to remember posting back, am getting really tired.

So from what I can figure so far he's saying that (goes to check again.) HAARP switch their instrument on and after a while it's causing earthquakes, etc, and the magnetometer is showing how their instrument affected the ionosphere as it did it. It just seems insane that they're making their data available on their website showing what they've been doing. Can't other scientists look at that and come to the same conclusions? Or is it just too far out for them to even imagine?

Will come back to this later anyway, probably need sleep first.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Given the number of earthquakes that occur every day, it's an absolute certainty that every time HAARP is switched on there's an earthquake.

Then again, it's an absolute certainty that every time I boil the kettle there's an earthquake .......

The argument seems to be that if HAARP is operating and there is an earthquake, then HAARP caused the earthquake. Whereas if HAARP is not switched on and there is an earthquake then HAARP did not cause the earthquake.

Has anyone checked what the situation was during Wednesday's big Tokyo earthquake? Or the smaller (but more damaging) one in China this week?
edit on 12-3-2011 by Essan because: added comment

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that an area of instability, as evidenced by quakes and other readily available data, can be primed and 'tripped' by the use of ELF manipulation.

If the quakes were beginning to occur naturally, and the data indicating stress in the relevant plates fit the 'launch parameters', then hey - the opportune time has arrived; flip the switch and watch the earth move. A relatively simple process once the hardware and people with the ken are in place.

I know I said I won't be involved in this thread, but just felt a need to point out that your argument in favour of a fully natural cause, in fact equally bolsters the counter-premise; that this may have been a targeted attack, taking advantage of pre-existing stresses in the tectonics of the region.

As Pianopraze and others have pointed out, the Japanese have pissed off the Elite in recent days. Perhaps also, America is tiring of its obligations to the extremely prosperous little nation...?

Incidentally, did anyone else find the wording of Obama's sympathy speech to be a little odd? He extended the condolences of the American people, but not his own... I don't watch many presidential disaster responses, but it struck me afterwards that if I were the speechwriter I'd have ensured the President came across more personably by extending his own personal sympathies...

Layers of meaning? 'My people are sad for you, but personally, I can't apologise, as it was my regime that pulled the trigger...'

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
So basically HAARP caused an earthquake that was going to occur anyway to occur? It wasn't my kettle after all? Phew!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

No, it wasn't your kettle. You can go back to sleep now.
Rest easy, the world is not in the least bit sinister, and bad things don't happen on such large scales.

Look - to make it really simple; I don't automatically assume HAARP when I see a disaster, because that would be silly. Disasters have been around a lot longer than mankind, let alone HAARP. What I understand though, is that the potential for manmade earthquakes, and manmade weather control efforts that lead to disaster DO exist, are real, and have been actively deployed since the 50's.

Stop trying to detract from those realities by talking nonsense about pencil sharpeners and kettles.

Sheesh.

ETA - I really want to step away from the thread now, so won't respond to further baiting. I sincerely hope this kind of nonsense stops soon. It's tiresome, easy to see through, doesn't do anything to deny ignorance - but it does waste all of our time, and take up space in threads where valid info and theories are being considered.
edit on 12-3-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

When you realize you're pursuing facts, and truth, and other elements in the discussion are only trying to provoke emotional reactions and obscure the picture it becomes easier. Remember there is a game inside the game. There is the game of discussing the topic of the thread that we are all playing, then there is the sub game of distraction that others are playing. They think they score points when you stop arguing, or they get emotional reactions. I know your aware, I say this for others. Stay calm and present logical arguments and remain open whichever way the truth may fall.

When their actions are exposed they get desperate and try to get people banned or threads closed. Those who are seeking truth and think different from you respond totally different than those playing the sub-game. Those who merely believe different can agree to disagree or will try to persuade with logic.

It has been pointed out that HAARP merely releases the tension already built up in the earth's crust just like a yell can release an avalanche... the vibrations at the right time and place cause exponentially greater reactions. There are several good videos in the thread showing the mechanism and they can not refute them so they resort to these sub-game tactics. Denial. Alice in Wonderland. Misdirection. Dispersion. etc...

These techniques work because our minds slam shut at the reality that there are such sick people on the planet capable of evils on a scale unimaginable to most. This incomprehensible fact provokes emotional denial. But truth is subversive... the more people study and understand, the more this evil becomes obvious and predicable.

I am finding certain people are good weather veins for researching. If they show up with certain techniques, you can presume there is something worthy of research around. While not conclusive their predictable patters provide circumstantial evidence.

edit on 12-3-2011 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Holy crap, it's was on full power for 3 days earlier this month too!!

There must have been a MASSIVE quake from this!

Oh, wait...

edit on 12/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You suggest HAARP can only have one function?

I suggest it is one function among many. It can provide this function. The only question was if it was used.

I don't assume every time you pick up a screwdriver your going to work on your car...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
listen to James in Japan Tokyo. He is talking about his experience before the earthquake
edit on 12-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Perhaps HAARP and other devices are in place to STOP a pole shift, and the disinformation is telling us that they want to CREATE one, therefore, preventing the conspiracy movement from realising the true nature of the situation. The conspiracy movement, all our "memes" etc are based on true facts, however, we are controlled to believe in the "evil elite/antichrist" theories to throw us off from trying to find out the real truth. Perhaps there is a real disaster that they are trying to avert, something due to the forces of nature, and not the hand of man.

www.fourwinds10.com...
edit on 12-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

As well as this, volcanoes are errupting everywhere as a result of the quake, don't tell me that a few acres of antennas are able to cause that much of a change to the entire Earth. Perhaps antennas all over the Earth, to create a stable field, that might be enough to hold the planet together.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Perhaps HAARP and other devices are in place to STOP a pole shift, and the disinformation is telling us that they want to CREATE one, therefore, preventing the conspiracy movement from realising the true nature of the situation.

I like that idea - thinking outside the conspiracy box

Maybe those arguing HAARP causes this that and everything else want it shut down because they want a pole shift ....... h*ll I think we have the makings for a Dan Brown type novel/film here!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

HAARP does indeed have many functions but the induction magnetometer detects only a certain thing and if what the OP says is true, then it was on "FULL POWER" the first 3 days of March, why no big earthquakes?

Isn't that why those graphs were shown, to show that HAARP was on and earthquaking?

So, since we see similar if not stronger readings during a time when there was no big earthquakes, what does this mean?

Does it mean that the OP is wrong and HAARP doesn't make earthquakes at all or if it does, the evidence provided in the OP is wrong.

Or is it that HAARP only sometimes creates earthquakes?

So what evidence is there to indicate that HAARP created the earthquake in Japan?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
So basically HAARP caused an earthquake that was going to occur anyway to occur? It wasn't my kettle after all? Phew!

Another pathetic unecessary comment from you designed to attack people and label them as crazy .
I take it this is your mo .

What an unhappy life you must have to behave like this .
I'd counter that your contribution to this thread is again to derail it .

Not gonna happen !

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

You should lighten up a bit. Not everyone is out to get you, you know

Just most of them

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

HAARP does indeed have many functions but the induction magnetometer detects only a certain thing and if what the OP says is true, then it was on "FULL POWER" the first 3 days of March, why no big earthquakes?

Isn't that why those graphs were shown, to show that HAARP was on and earthquaking?

So, since we see similar if not stronger readings during a time when there was no big earthquakes, what does this mean?

Does it mean that the OP is wrong and HAARP doesn't make earthquakes at all or if it does, the evidence provided in the OP is wrong.

So what evidence is there to indicate that HAARP created the earthquake in Japan?

Hi there, I saw you calm that kid down in the other forum (thinking the sun was about to blow.) when you mentioned coronal mass ejections. Was wondering if they could also be causing the magnetometer to show those readings? Just trying to work out what natural events could be causes, as I'm still almost completely new to this stuff.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Perhaps HAARP and other devices are in place to STOP a pole shift, and the disinformation is telling us that they want to CREATE one, therefore, preventing the conspiracy movement from realising the true nature of the situation. The conspiracy movement, all our "memes" etc are based on true facts, however, we are controlled to believe in the "evil elite/antichrist" theories to throw us off from trying to find out the real truth. Perhaps there is a real disaster that they are trying to avert, something due to the forces of nature, and not the hand of man.

As well as this, volcanoes are errupting everywhere as a result of the quake, don't tell me that a few acres of antennas are able to cause that much of a change to the entire Earth. Perhaps antennas all over the Earth, to create a stable field, that might be enough to hold the planet together.

hmm... never head any information about pole shifts, Never even heard it suggested before. Sounds like a straw man. It falls over quite easily. The op suggested magnetic resonance was used to trigger an earthquake.

All or nothing thinking is rarely valid. All conspiracies are not based on facts. Some are, some are based on speculation. We are also not controlled... control is an illusion. The power of these sick bastards ends where we begin. This is a weakness they are trying to remedy with transhumanism and robotics. I think this is the real reason for the push for drones. Drones do whatever the sick bastards want. I think this is something we should resist.

Nice subtle suggestion that conspiracy is meant to throw us off from the truth

But you do have a point about "real disaster they are tying to divert" and the info about volcanos.... HAARP was not created to stop pole shifts, but the patents do mention it was created for geoengineering. The patents talk about one way of going about it.

I have my own pet theory. The geoengineers want to introduce particulate matter into the sky to avert "man made global warming" (notice I put that in quotes).... using HAARP to trigger volcanos is definately one way to go about this. That's a conspiracty I can believe in

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Originally posted by Essan

What an unhappy life you must have to behave like this .
I'd counter that your contribution to this thread is again to derail it .

Hopefully when he clocks off from work he can post more honestly, perhaps he needs to do this to pay the bills, but hopefully it doesn't make him feel good and one day he'll try to make amends

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You admit it has many functions, then turn around and insinuate it only has one - in the same sentence? *shakes head* Alice in Wonderland there buddy. I'm used to seeing that kind of mind bending logic and am familiar.

HAARP must have been doing something else on other days... Maybe they were using their screwdriver to twist screws one day, and as a chisel the next and as a lever to pry something the day after. Tools are tools, they can be used many different ways. HAARP is only sometimes used in triggering earthquakes.

ALL or nothing logic again rarely works. If a murderer uses his knife for cleaning his finger nails, cutting his steak, and scraping paint... it doesn't mean he didn't use it to kill someone. You logic suggests just because he used it for the other chores, he didn't use it to kill someone. That is silly. The knife can be used for killing.

The graphs do show, that HAARP, in a distinct pattern, both for Japan and Haiti were in operation. You well know this can not PROVE it was used for this. But it is highly circumstantial evidence. The more times it correlates the more likely it becomes. It doesn't matter if there are a million other earthquakes, it does not invalidate the use in these two. Earthquakes are natural. You retain your deniability... that is the reason it is such a good weapon for politics. Deniability.

You demand absolute proof because you know it can't exist. Another interesting technique I am familiar with.

Prove to me absolutely it WASN'T used...

Also don't twist the OP full power. A knife doesn't need full power to kill, it needs the precise power needed to cut. All else is wasted. More power is needed by the knife to cut down a tree than slice flesh. All they need to do with HAARP is create the right vibrational frequency to make trigger fault movement as shown in the video. You can turn up a speaker full blast and not shatter a glass... you have to tune the speaker to the frequency of the glass to cause it to shatter. Precision tuning not full power is the key.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join