It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the pole shift be happening?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well as you may know recently there have been mass die off's of animals. Most recently the million+ in california. Now numerous earthquakes, and this tsunami that hit japan. Tsunami warning in hawaii. And a supposed pole shift date is march 15th 2011. I know it is most likely bull#, but if that date is bull#, and the pole shift isn't, then could it be happening? the state of the world has been getting worse and worse recently.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
No.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You mean there is a tsunami in Japan AND Hawaii??

Well, since it's a double tsunami maybe it is a pole shift.... Unless... It was from the same earthquake...

No.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I really dont know what to say, I am not someone who ever claimed to know it all.. but I think as a creature from this planet as we all are, we feel the uneasyness... our instincs are aware of something and our bodies are preparing for something... for what I dont know... a pole shift? does one actually exsist? I dont know.. but you will get those on here who will seem to always think they have the absolute answers to all questions.. those are the ones I feel sorry for the most.. they are the most LOST... we cant help but to ask questions.. its our nature..
I hope for all humanity, we make it through what ever it it is we are possibly going through....

I wish you all the very best, so hold on tight I think the worst is yet to come... thats just how I feel.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
People are so gullible....shocks me more everyday. Hundreds of earthquakes happen everyday across the world large and small. Japan sees this all the time....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Also, I would like to toss out a little theory about earth. Every so often the earth undergoes mass extinction events. And after those events, a new dominant species takes over the earth. I believe that all planets are beings of some sort, filled with positive energies and goals for a planet. Each dominant species, or group of species has their time of reign on the planet, and is then wiped out, and a new species or group of species inherits the earth. What if its the time for the human species to end their existance on earth (and transcend to a higher consciousness). We have polluted the earth, destroyed the earths natural beauty and resources for money and power. I wouldn't be surprised at all if mother earth has finally had enough, and may be causing these events to serve as warnings for even greater events to come

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

I am very interested to know what this line of thinking what would have been like during the black plague, or even the Spanish Flu compounded with WWI.

In the first around 20% of the world's population died, in some cities as high as 70%.

In the second 3-5% of the world's population died.

So if current events are worrying to people, I question how real catastrophe would make them feel.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Well that explains everything. Let me guess, the dominant species isssssss reptilian.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised at all if mother earth has finally had enough, and may be causing these events to serve as warnings for even greater events to come

Is Mother Earth going to order a space-strike of asteroids like she did to the dinosaurs?

Or is this only a land based assault?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Im thinking more along the lines of a psychological attack in which mother earth makes us think were about to witness armageddon by throwing some common everyday earthquakes at us and people start blaming everyone else and we kill each other off.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I am thinking this all sucks, However people will continue. Maybe not those japanese who were killed. Life continues, Just breath and continue to live Worse thing to do at this point is to hide under a rock. Look we get hit everyday and here in the next few days we will be hit hard. Best you can do it find away to continue.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicMan07
reply to post by boncho

Im thinking more along the lines of a psychological attack in which mother earth makes us think were about to witness armageddon by throwing some common everyday earthquakes at us and people start blaming everyone else and we kill each other off.

I think you're right. Mother Earth probably created Reality TV, Video Games and 10sec Commercials as a PsyOp to turn everyone into mindless automatons so no one would question the events with rational thinking.

Me and you should start a thread with this new ironclad conspiracy of ours.

edit on 11-3-2011 by boncho because: +info

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I wouldn't be surprised at all if mother earth has finally had enough, and may be causing these events to serve as warnings for even greater events to come

Is Mother Earth going to order a space-strike of asteroids like she did to the dinosaurs?

Or is this only a land based assault?

everything is made of energy, and vibrates. Mother Earth can send out energies to attract certain other energies. Just like you yourself can. You can create the reality you experience, you can attract certain people in your life. It all has to do with the energies you put out.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by boncho

I think you're right. Mother Earth probably created Reality TV, Video Games and 10sec Commercials as a PsyOp to turn everyone into mindless automatons so no one would question the events with rational thinking.

Me and you should start a thread with this new ironclad conspiracy of ours.

You can mock me if you want. But see my above post. Go out and try it. Meditate, send out positive vibrations, and you will see changes in your life

edit on 11-3-2011 by boncho because: +info

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Haha! We can throw in some random clips of the movie "The Happening", convince people to throw their trash on the ground, and spray aerosol cans into the air. That should show Earth whos boss now.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Relax guy, were just joking around, your theory makes as much if not more sense than alot of the other ones some of these nutcases throw around.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I think the pole shift has already begun.

Huge numbers of animals behaving differently and/or dying off; drastic changes in climate; earthquakes and tsunamis.

If the pole shift continues, may Jesus or whoever you believe in help you.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Relax guy, were just joking around, your theory makes as much if not more sense than alot of the other ones some of these nutcases throw around.

No need to be a dick about though

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Sometimes moderated conspiricy forums are as lulzy as 4chan xD but on a serious note this happens all the time it's just the fact that the quake hit a population center on a fault line if a pole shift WERE happening it would be WORLD WIDE .... so yeah.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
yes the pole is shifting people its happening in front of us just turn on the news this is 2012 the start of it all the greatest scientist said it just look up the moon is changing sun and stars land and climate

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join