It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan
I apologize if someone already mentioned this but didn't Edgar Cayce predict earthquakes in Japan and that most of Japan would be lost to the sea? Does anyone have more info?

your name is cayce fan wouldn't you have more info ?
edit on 11-3-2011 by GullibleUnderlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I would not trust what the TEPCO news releases say.

It is like trusting what BP was saying while crude oil was spewing into the Gulf of Mexico.

I believe that the Three Mile Island nuclear accident started nearly a week before any info was released.
edit on 11-3-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Right, but with all the abnormalities this year, and the talk of pole shifts, and the astrological signs changing, and the sun-rising several days early in Greenland............. is it possible the axis of rotation is changing, and the Earthquakes are just equalizing the forces in the crust instead of vice versa?

Maybe Indonesia and Haiti and now Japan are all just reactions to forces acting upon the crust?

I am not a believer in 2012, but it seems odd to me that the magnetic pole has changed enough that it affected navigation, the physical pole has changed enough that it affected astrological signs and the sunrise in Greenland, and we are in a very active cycle of Earthquakes. Who is to say which one is cause and which one is effect?

link   
This gets worse as it unfolds. Very sad.

Is there a probability that the next big one will be around North America west coast, considering Chile,New Zealand then Japan? they seem to be going clockwise. I'm sorry I'm not up on how these things work.

link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

It is like trusting what BP was saying while crude oil was spewing into the Gulf of Mexico.

I guess that's the difference between the oil industry and the nuclear industry. The oil industry can get away with anything. The nuclear industry if caught of wrong-doing.. well... heads will roll (as it should be) and it would be very easy to tell that they're lying since radiation is very easy to detect in even extremely low quantities. The west first knew of Chernobyl when radiation sensors in western europe started going off. There's also no way radiation can escape from an intact containment vessel, if you want to make such claims then the burden of proof is on you.
edit on 11/3/11 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

Also given they are required to do this by law, it's not a "press-release" type thing.
edit on 11/3/11 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
you know whats sad

it seems that all those hollywood movies have conditioned us to seeing huge waves crashing through cities, and cars buildings go flying through the air, same with 911 with the twin towers

they seem so sur-real and movie like

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

you are the only mod i have ever seen admit we are expierencing a polar shift

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
USGS having a press conference
6.5 ft at Crescent City
6 ft at Santa Cruz
Some damage, they are not sure if bigger waves will come, that's all I got out of it before TWC went to commercial

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by mutantgenius

Right, but with all the abnormalities this year, and the talk of pole shifts, and the astrological signs changing, and the sun-rising several days early in Greenland............. is it possible the axis of rotation is changing, and the Earthquakes are just equalizing the forces in the crust instead of vice versa?

Maybe Indonesia and Haiti and now Japan are all just reactions to forces acting upon the crust?

I am not a believer in 2012, but it seems odd to me that the magnetic pole has changed enough that it affected navigation, the physical pole has changed enough that it affected astrological signs and the sunrise in Greenland, and we are in a very active cycle of Earthquakes. Who is to say which one is cause and which one is effect?

Huh. I didn't realize that was what you were getting at. Yeah, sounds totally plausible actually. Could be either, one thing I do know...things are getting crazy and fast.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

I found a prediction about this that came true too. It was made in 2008! Unfortunately the article was in the Japan Times which we cannot connect to right now.

Quakes inevitable — so prepare | The Japan Times Online japantimes.co.jp Sep 2, 2008 ... Quakes inevitable — so prepare ... Japan is an earthquake-prone country, and few places are free of risk of a major temblor. ... search.japantimes.co.jp › News

Link to search.

Predictions! Oh my.

link   
reply to post by CayceFan

His most disturbing predictions, however, concern vast geographical upheavals which by the year 1998 will result in the destruction of New York, the disappearance of most of Japan, and a cataclysmic change in Northern Europe.

Cayce

link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

thankyou for the update ! please let us know what they say in the confrence

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz

Originally posted by butcherguy

I guess that's the difference between the oil industry and the nuclear industry.

Chernobyl was much worse than the Soviets reported for quite a while, and I have reason to believe that Three Mile Island accident occurred days before any news was released.

The nuclear power industry wants to protect it's future as much as any industry does.

Also given they are required to do this by law, it's not a "press-release" type thing.

Oh, I forgot laws can't be broken in your world. Pardon me.

edit on 11-3-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   
Rueters Flash: "Japans trade minister says a radiation leak could take place at the Fukushima nuclear plant."

I"ll try to find a link and edit with update.
edit on 3/11/2011 by Whisper67 because: typo...again

link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Right, but with all the abnormalities this year, and the talk of pole shifts, and the astrological signs changing, and the sun-rising several days early in Greenland............. is it possible the axis of rotation is changing

Are the stars in different positions? If not, then the answer is no.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Check your diary. It's not 1998 any more ......

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
sky news reporting a minister has spoken about the reactor and says a small leak could occur.
watching on the T.V so sorry cant provide links

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I just wanted to take a moment and express my deepest admiration for the overall quality and relevant flow of this thread. For most of the morning, I've been simultaneously watching Twitter tweets and new posts to this thread -- and overall, you're creating a much more accurate and valuable realtime chronology of events.

Twitter is rife with errant, false, and exaggerated information... while this thread on ATS is generally spot-on and many magnitudes more reliable.

Excellent work people.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

if you want to make such claims then the burden of proof is on you.

You are calling it a claim. It is really my opinion.

I would not trust TEPCO to tell the truth.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I don't think he was saying he agreed with Cayce, he was just providing a link to a Japan sinks into the sea prophecy from Cayce, seems reasonable. I read a lot of stuff, I don't agree with it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join