It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free breast enlargement and liposuction for soldiers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Are these surgeryies really nessesary. If your going to perform them, do it while the soldiers retired. And also "big breasts are no substitute for a bulletproof vest."!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Can I just be a weirdo and say I find fake boobs very unattractive.

Unless they're spectacularly well done and natural looking they just look absurd IMO.

I usually feel sorry for the poor recipiet.....and wonder if anyone ever tells them that they need 'doing again' every so many years (around 10 - 15 IIRC)......and God help them if anything goes awry, Jaaayzzuuuss have you seen the pics? For vanity!? Oh man, the horror, the horror!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
in my mind ... you look out for my safety & freedom ... you go ahead & have the surgery. is there anything else i can do for you?????
peace. sam.
liposuction new york

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
its not like they are going to the plastic surgeons office that charges $10,000+ for lipo...its using army doctors...not sure where the huge 'tax burdon is' if the doctors are already getting paid...The doctors doing these procedures are in the army to help build their career...scheduling a procedure for any type of doctor in the army is a bitch, let alone a cosmetic surgery. If the surgeon is busy redoing someones face then your lipo will be reschedule until they have 'free time' that they are already being paid for.....it also helps them boost their morale and self confidence. If your a chick with small breasts and you hate it...and getting breasts implants will help you overcome that self confidence issue...or if you have a crooked nose..and getting over that issue requires you to have plastic surgery..then by all means...let the doctors practice so they get experience for when they are done serving their duty and let the woman/men in our armed forces have some sort of luxury.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I had a fried in the Army get a breast enlargement a couple of years ago, but it was only after a long period of counseling for self-esteem issues. Also, it was not an attempt just to get free "BIG BOOBS" the military only allowed a certain enlargement, in her case she went from nothing to a B cup. She has since completed 20 years in the Army, I think it is the least they could do for her.

Several people have issue with soldiers receiving liposuction, and i agree to a certain extent. There are soldiers in the military who become injured and their injuries may reduce their pysical abilities while still leaving all of their limbs in tact. Bad knees or a bad back will hinder anyone from being at a physical best. Lipo may be used to still help these soldiers from becoming extremely overweight. I have yet to meet anyone who has had or has requested liposuction through the military, but i wouldnt be suprised if there are lazy individuals out there who would want the free slim down.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
They must be trying to encourage women to join up quick, with this carrot dangled. One thing to be careful of, is going to areas with DU nano dust everywhere and having implants that make breast cancer harder to detect is not advisable.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think a lot of us are looking at this wrong.

Breast enhancements will double as built-in flotation devices for women who may serve in the Navy or Coast Guard, or in the Army and who may fall into a stream or river, or the Air Force who may also have to cross water at some time in her career.

Not to mention the quantum leap forward in morale.

And just for a moment close your eyes and imagine some of those recruiting posters!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
yeah, that's been a perk for years now, nothing new. service persons can also get lasik.
BUT.....first of all, health care for service persons is not FREE. it does not come out of your paycheck, but that paycheck is tiny considering what they do. also, healthcare for your dependants and prime plans do come out of your check. i just got out last year and considering the training and deployment cycle, stress and danger, and the fact that your on duty 24/7 365 that paycheck is peanuts.
so if a marine/soldier wants his wife to have a new pair of boobs for the few months their actually stateside, i'd rather my tax dollars pay for that than support some welfare loser living off the system that guy is fighting to preserve.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Rumor has been going around for years .It is simply not true .
I don't care what source you have ,what MSM article you find it is not a true story .Now a couple ppl in the right place at the right time could have been used as ummm practice for certain Dr's ,but it is not a program within the military .PERIOD

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentBlack
yeah, that's been a perk for years now, nothing new. service persons can also get lasik.
BUT.....first of all, health care for service persons is not FREE. it does not come out of your paycheck, but that paycheck is tiny considering what they do. also, healthcare for your dependants and prime plans do come out of your check. i just got out last year and considering the training and deployment cycle, stress and danger, and the fact that your on duty 24/7 365 that paycheck is peanuts.
so if a marine/soldier wants his wife to have a new pair of boobs for the few months their actually stateside, i'd rather my tax dollars pay for that than support some welfare loser living off the system that guy is fighting to preserve.

EXACTLY And with the taxes my husband pays he is really paying is OWN paycheck in the end .Nothing in the military is free .
It amazes me the misinformation out there ,mostly spread by ppl who have no REAL KNOWLEDGE of how the military works .

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Onward big-boobed soldiers,
Marching as to whore,
With the signs of dollars,
Going on before.
Bush the royal monster,
Pimping out each ho.
Forward into battle,
See the boobies go.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I am a navy wife I have one year old twins and went full term not the expected 36 weeks for full term but the full 40 weeks as expected of a singleton mom I have an extreme amount of excess skin that now hangs fom by body after loosing the weight and the Navy/Goverment WILL NOT PAY for the corrective surgery as if does interfer with my ability to WALK without "flapping" I was offered a persentage off of the surgery as it "has affected me mentally" so it would be for a mentalk medical condition
so my responce to the posting its CRAP!!! Not true and what is of it is at the expence of being labeled a wack Job!!! That and my husband working !* hours days and only spending 56 out of the 365 days a year with his new family!!! and living off of near minumum wage for a family of four please give us a break there fighting for your freedom and keeping you home with your families while not spending time with there own nd really seeing no benifits

top topics

<< 1   >>

join