It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Bet Against the United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
www.time.com...

"Charles Lindbergh fretted, "It seems improbable that we could win a war in Europe." Long before baseball, hand-wringing was the national pastime. We've never been virtuous enough, civilized enough, smart enough or resolute enough."

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Seems like we are never smart enough or successful enough to satisfy ourselves. I think thats a good thing - we strive. We worship the cult of Liberty. Freedom is the air we breathe and thrive in, and we do not suffer BS for long.

I think America's best days are ahead of us.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

That comes from a perspective of 49 years, and a helluva lot mileage lol.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
America is going to go down hill like the programme Jericho. without a happy ending. USA has no friends because the rest of the world love to hate your people. You all seem cocky because your programming has led you all to believe your the strongest...and that has done lots of things but none of them are good.

We also hate you because you are arrogant, greedy an unbearably deluded. How long before I get a reply showing a map of America being great and everything else crap, or some other cocky remark that proves my point.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
I wish I could agree. Too many sheeple refuse to see what is happening. Too many refuse to acknowledge the truth or turn away when indisputable evidence is presented. Our forefathers blood has been to diluted. The center cannot hold. America will fall. It is now inevitable imo.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
America is going to go down hill like the programme Jericho. without a happy ending. USA has no friends because the rest of the world love to hate your people. You all seem cocky because your programming has led you all to believe your the strongest...and that has done lots of things but none of them are good.

We also hate you because you are arrogant, greedy an unbearably deluded. How long before I get a reply showing a map of America being great and everything else crap, or some other cocky remark that proves my point.

Just wanted to thank you for your kind words. Please, tell us where you reside, and how wonderful it is there.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
i dont hate americans, just like i dont hate colonal ghadaffi or the welsh. but i do hate the political system but that is no different from the hate i have for the british parliamentry system, the only difference from the us and the uk is that americans tend to be a lot less cynical towards the press and the news they read and also seem to be a bit more narrow minded towards other nations, but then you have guys like chomsky who aren't fat,stupid or blinded by the constant propoganda. so its all a bit steriotypical to brand americans in any particular way.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Seems like we are never smart enough or successful enough to satisfy ourselves. I think thats a good thing - we strive. We worship the cult of Liberty. Freedom is the air we breathe and thrive in, and we do not suffer BS for long.

Really? We have suffered it for almost a hundred years now... 1913...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
They're too divided amongst themselves.. Living on past glory... Lost the spirit of rugged individuality that built the country.. The old america is dead... It will never have the greatness it once did.. Sad to see what america has become..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

We saved your European asses in two wars you started. Come again buddy?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

Just wanted to thank you for your kind words. Please, tell us where you reside, and how wonderful it is there.

Florida

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Umm what's happening in Iraq...buddy. You don't even know where I am from. Just let your big American mouth loose and look what happens. Get off your high horse
edit on 10-3-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

nuff said (extreme language)

Where are the other 80% of the indians? Take pride in that, dont think so.

edit on 10-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I absolutely Love my English and European friends. That is not in doubt.

But some Euros have faulty memories. Or are jealous - I can't decide which.

The previous world-wars were started in Europe. They were finished by Americans. That is a fact; if the America haters on here want to post something coherent, get some education first.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

GREAT VID

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Hypocrite. Like you Euros never, ever, ever took a country or displaced a populace. Yeah right buckwheat.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I absolutely Love my English and European friends. That is not in doubt.

But some Euros have faulty memories. Or are jealous - I can't decide which.

The previous world-wars were started in Europe. They were finished by Americans. That is a fact; if the America haters on here want to post something coherent, get some education first.
You should check the video above your post...we are talking about the here and now. YOU didn't do anything

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

You are uneducated and assume much. I bet I was doing something when you were in diapers.
edit on 10-3-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I am getting really tired of the people who we saved the asses of hating us because we are so damned good. Grow the hell up and learn some history.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

Your absolutely right! that is why I think we should let ALL!!!!! of you do what ever you want to each other as long as you stay the F out of the USA. When you all have a natural disaster and thousand are killed like hati we should not lift a finger!!!!! not one of you offered us help for Katrina or the trade center disaster EVER!!!
Thats ok we handled it ourself. Well we should just cut you all off. I am sick of bailing these ungrateful countries out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join