It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Bet Against the United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
reply to post by RANDOMguess

You are uneducated and assume much. I bet I was doing something when you were in diapers.
edit on 10-3-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

Fool. How can you say I assume much, when you just assumed I was European....

Then you just assumed I am young, and uneducated.....

Well we all know what you are!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Hypocrite. Like you Euros never, ever, ever took a country or displaced a populace. Yeah right buckwheat.

Us "Euro's" did take a country and displace a populace.. It went on to become America!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

Your absolutely right! that is why I think we should let ALL!!!!! of you do what ever you want to each other as long as you stay the F out of the USA. When you all have a natural disaster and thousand are killed like hati we should not lift a finger!!!!! not one of you offered us help for Katrina or the trade center disaster EVER!!!
Thats ok we handled it ourself. Well we should just cut you all off. I am sick of bailing these ungrateful countries out.

Wow your awful forgetful did the UK not invade Iraq with you....OH yeah!

And what natural disaster is going to hit the uk....oh no some rain,done. America is a natural disaster, and the next time you fall you wont get back up.
edit on 10-3-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

not one of you offered us help for Katrina or the trade center disaster EVER!!!

On the wiki page linked below are the 101 countries listed
and the donations they made, or tried to make.
The U.S. said no, or ignored most.

David Grouchy

Below is a list of countries who offered aid. Some of these efforts were not formally accepted by the U.S. government

International Response to Hurricane Katrina: wikipedia

Many of the countries listed
could not afford to offer aid, but did so anyway.

For instance Greece.
    Offered $85,000,[23] two cruise ships to house those left homeless, a rescue team, and supplies.

Even Iran tried to help.
    Offered to send humanitarian aid and 20 million barrels (3,200,000 m3) of crude oil.
    edit on 10-3-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
America is going to go down hill like the programme Jericho. without a happy ending. USA has no friends because the rest of the world love to hate your people. You all seem cocky because your programming has led you all to believe your the strongest...and that has done lots of things but none of them are good.

We also hate you because you are arrogant, greedy an unbearably deluded. How long before I get a reply showing a map of America being great and everything else crap, or some other cocky remark that proves my point.

sucks being you people, huh.

i answered as fast as i could.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Hypocrite. Like you Euros never, ever, ever took a country or displaced a populace. Yeah right buckwheat.

You are assuming I live in boundaries of culture/country and laws, and therefore I am clouded by the mirror of such realities ?
I see us. That's all. One large Tribe Of Many Colours, yet clouded by all systems of illusions.
All wars have the wrong fundings(always over power, resources, money), they inform the masses wrongly like 9/11, or blaming 1 race like the Jews. Its all for domination, for your mind, for our mind. I started looking at the world as us against them. I am no hypocrite, as I do not wish to take part in this false system. As long as it is possible for the whole planet to live in peace, without work. We live in the wrong system. And we all allow that to happen. Only 10% needs to to community service in agriculture and energy supply, the rest can expand. This is possible, until then I take pride in nothing any more.

the system divides us, once you really understand the purpose in that, you can distance from it.
But yes you could say at some point I was still hypocrite, as it was thought to us from a young age. Now I see everything equally valuable.

link   

Ok if I am "fool" you certainly are a "Moron"

The brits invaded this country, displacing the natives, and brought slaves from west Africa to it.

You really do need to read up on your history - maybe you might be able to follow a conversation without being insulting. Maybe, though I don't place great faith in that possibility for you.

link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I am not going to bite this "we are better than you" BS that this is turning into. We are about the same age and so have been around the block more than once. I studied military history at Military College, so I am not going to rant on about who saved who.

I am going to get straight to the point.

My freind, when you say that America has its finest days ahead, in what manner are you speaking?

edit on 10/3/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Same as ever

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Your absolutely right! that is why I think we should let ALL!!!!! of you do what ever you want to each other as long as you stay the F out of the USA. When you all have a natural disaster and thousand are killed like hati we should not lift a finger!!!!! not one of you offered us help for Katrina or the trade center disaster EVER!!!
Thats ok we handled it ourself. Well we should just cut you all off. I am sick of bailing these ungrateful countries out.

And what natural disaster is going to hit the uk....oh no some rain,done. America is a natural disaster, and the next time you fall you wont get back up.

yes if you don't watch out, we will fall with a lotttt of other people.

we go, you go too, lol!

unless you bring us down by yourself.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

I am not going to bite this "we are better than you" BS that this is turning into. We are about the same age and so have been around the block more than once. I studied military history at Military College, so I am not going to rant on about who saved who.

I am going to get straight to the point.

My freind, when you say that America has its finest days ahaead, in what manner are you speaking?

Hey Lone. I was simply trying to project a positive light on America's future that is all. Idiots jumped on the popular America-bashing impulse and I could no longer refrain from commenting back. The article
shows how almost every American generation thinks we are going down the tubes, when in fact we always rally. Somehow, we always pull a rabbit out of the hat and carry on. That's all I was trying to say before the haters showed up.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You are right I shouldn't call names...glad to see you were mature enough to not call me name. And with you being so old you would think you would have passed that stage.

Yeah you keep standing behind you country's achievements, you really should go back and check out the video earlier in the thread. My post was about everyone hating Americans now....not the people who fought back in the day...just the poor excuses for event dropping people you have become.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

To be honest, I think that you have some real rocky times ahead, as we all do. It is nice too think that your better days are ahead. Not in military reach but in civil prosperity and social issues. On that note, I sincerely hope that the USA and the rest of us, have our better days ahead.

I honestly think that it will get a lot worse before the skies clear.

edit on 10/3/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Spellin, as usual. I should have been a doctor.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

yes if you don't watch out, we will fall with a lotttt of other people.

we go, you go too, lol!

unless you bring us down by yourself.

No you haven't really fell yet...so when you do, everyone will pile on.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I can understand your position Random. Sorry if I got a bit intense. I was trying to post something of hope for my country, not incite some horrid arguement.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

I think all of us will make it. Yeah rough times, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
If any one country goes down the rest will fall like a line of domino's, the game not the pizza's!
Whats the difference between an American and a Brit?
Absolutely nothing... We are both manipulated by our governments, tread on, put down, and then for some reason that I can't fathom, we argue on forums like this about who is best!!! Someone, somewhere, is laughing their arse off at just how stupid we are...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I can understand your position Random. Sorry if I got a bit intense. I was trying to post something of hope for my country, not incite some horrid arguement.

Yeah I apologise. I just saw that EarthQuake hits China, 22 killed 200 injured. And I am arguing so hatefully for no reason. no hard feelings.

Haha my auntie is American

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

You got that right Chol - we are a common people separated by a common language. I love England and Scotland. The kindest and most decent people I have ever met.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

What gets me is the simple fact that it is not the average Amercan that should be hated or indeed the average Brit. Heck, all we want is to live our lives as best we can. It is the Governments and corporations the breed hatred and mistrust. 30% or my work mates in this office are US. The are regular guys with families, bill and problems with their kids. All they want to do is go home in the evenings and weekends and be with their loved ones. And, if the brighter days ahead for the USA means they can do this then, what is wrong with that.

I think the whole world needs to stop, take a step back, a deep breath and say "WTF, let's start again, only this time let's get it right".

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i'm american, and 5yrs younger to boot

go and study my freind

Sacred Ignorance powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

The Indifference and Denial that Kill thesacredmoment.blogspot.com...

The Honor of Being Human: Why Do You powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

No, I Do Not Support "The Troops" powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

The Blood-Drenched Darkness of American Exceptionalism powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

the latest relating to Mannings treatment, also supported by most of my fellow americans.
Kingdom of Evil powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

all from arthur silbers, Once Upon a Time...
powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

homework assignment: look up the true origins of Thanksgiving

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join