It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Bet Against the United States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

sorry but we will be last to fall.

maybe some mousy country will get out of the way but anyone that brings us down?

cool, hope ya like being lap dogs.

and when we get back up? there will be no more pc bull, don't bother to suck up.

those that fall first will be friends.

you smirkers, will have all kinds of people you hate running your country.

pay back is a bitch.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

I would go for that lone. Again sorry guys: I just wanted to post good news not cause an ugly arguement.

EDIT: sorry I lost my temper.
edit on 10-3-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

This is ATS. It happens. Don't beat yourself up about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I agree, don't bet against the United States. And its stalwart and free thinking allies...Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia (among a few others).

When push comes to shove...and don't push too hard...we will come out of our middle class life induced stupor and take down those who seek to destroy the freest, most productive, and most affluent lives and lifestyles this world has ever known.

Push us (collectively) too far...by trying to shame us for our imperfections (most of which you would know little about if not for there being a free press, and laws that protect even the likes of Wikileaks)...by trying to make us guilty for trying to figure out how to create multi-cultural societies without losing our core values and our own traditions...and you will see that America - and the free countries of the world like it -will eventually push back.

America haters out there...don't get too cocky, or believe in your own power too much.

History lessons, if needed, include...Germany, Italy, Japan, Iraq, Afghanistan...

The only thing that can really limit the power of America and its Allies is the power of its own people...because we are free societies...as happened in Vietnam, when America itself turned against the war effort.

Those of you who snicker and think that your little snide remarks...or your impotent IEDS and Homicide Bombings can really hold back America once it really gets ticked...are living in a dream world.

If America (and its Allies) decided to end the conflict in Afghanistan tomorrow...it would be over. If America wanted to cancel Iran tomorrow, they would have to wait another thousand years for the Mahdi to appear.

Don't kid yourselves....

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

sorry but we will be last to fall.

maybe some mousy country will get out of the way but anyone that brings us down?

cool, hope ya like being lap dogs.

and when we get back up? there will be no more pc bull, don't bother to suck up.

those that fall first will be friends.

you smirkers, will have all kinds of people you hate running your country.

pay back is a bitch.

Well I am done with this topic arguing over nothing. mydarkpassenger I am following your lead, well played. I don't wish anyone harm. Good luck to you fooks but I ain't arguing with you.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

I know one thing. I and my country can ALWAYS depend on our allies, the English, the Aussies, the Canadians, and the New Zealanders. Hope you all know how much you are appreciated, cause you sure as hell are. I would never bet against you guys either

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I'll star that Random and thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
reply to post by mobiusmale

I know one thing. I and my country can ALWAYS depend on our allies, the English, the Aussies, the Canadians, and the New Zealanders. Hope you all know how much you are appreciated, cause you sure as hell are. I would never bet against you guys either

A star for that sentiment...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
With Ron Paul, all things are possible.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
jesus whats with all the bitching folks?

I am high as a motherf****r right now and I love you all......the yanks gave us doritos for gods sake, lay off em!

mmmmmm...doritos

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
America is going to go down hill like the programme Jericho. without a happy ending. USA has no friends because the rest of the world love to hate your people. You all seem cocky because your programming has led you all to believe your the strongest...and that has done lots of things but none of them are good.

We also hate you because you are arrogant, greedy an unbearably deluded. How long before I get a reply showing a map of America being great and everything else crap, or some other cocky remark that proves my point.

You sound like a jealous chick in highschool who didn't get crowned prom queen so all you want to do is hate on someone that IS better than you. When you make comments like this so that others can see, its simple psychology.. jealousy. Yea we have our problems just like everyone else, and sometimes we run head first into a brick wall but guess what.. we make # happen. We have been a world super power for a century, if not two.. If our government was going to fall it would have fallen already. China, amongst others, are doing studies on our economy to see why we are so successful. Point is, if you're going to make claims fine but blow your smoke to someone that agrees with you.. jealousy will get you nowhere and just make you look stupid.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

Your absolutely right! that is why I think we should let ALL!!!!! of you do what ever you want to each other as long as you stay the F out of the USA. When you all have a natural disaster and thousand are killed like hati we should not lift a finger!!!!! not one of you offered us help for Katrina or the trade center disaster EVER!!!
Thats ok we handled it ourself. Well we should just cut you all off. I am sick of bailing these ungrateful countries out.

MANY Countries DID offer to help you guys after hurricane katrina.
However your war criminal president bush would NOT allow them to help . You can thank him for that. The help WAS available and offered only to be REFUSED by your president. Your propaganda erm.. media evidently didnt tell you guys about that.. Cant imagine why...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
Seems like we are never smart enough or successful enough to satisfy ourselves. I think thats a good thing - we strive. We worship the cult of Liberty. Freedom is the air we breathe and thrive in, and we do not suffer BS for long.

I think America's best days are ahead of us.

"I think America's best days are ahead of us."

Not unless you start standing up for your own Country and deal with the Police State that is rapidly approaching.

Even on this site, there is an abundance of fact related threads that spell out the downfall of the US and yet, no one is doing anything about it. And this is only ONE SITE!

I find myself being disappointed and disheartened by everything I see happening in the "Free World" of the US. If it falls completely, the entire World will soon follow as we are seeing already.

I believe the "Best Days" are behind now. Not something I wanted to realize but when facts and current events spell it out daily, it's time to see the writing on the wall.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Dont bet against America you say well im all in against america. Land of the sheep home of the slave. Do you have the national anthem on your ipod no because it sucks.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
for those of you interested in reclaiming our country on an individual level:

its-not-sex-fraud-its-never-sex-fraud.html powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

the-honor-of-being-human-why-do-you-support? powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

"because you are arrogant, greedy an unbearably deluded."

Now i can't speak for everyone here (in the USA) but I would like to know why you think this.
How are we/me arrogant, greedy an unbearably deluded?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
If any one country goes down the rest will fall like a line of domino's, the game not the pizza's!
Whats the difference between an American and a Brit?
Absolutely nothing... We are both manipulated by our governments, tread on, put down, and then for some reason that I can't fathom, we argue on forums like this about who is best!!! Someone, somewhere, is laughing their arse off at just how stupid we are...
Well put there fella, it's the divide and conquer master plan, let them argue amongst themselves, whilst we sit here laughing, tax them into poverty, make them fight in wars they want no part in, create racial tensions to cause unrest and divide us further, whilst we are arguing amongst ourselves, we as a species will not achieve anything, except to keep the puppeteer in control of our binding strings.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
the only way our best days are ahead of us is if they are prefaced by some very ugly ones, nothing short of a revolution punctuated by the indictment of our current (and previous) leaders, bankers, alphabet agencies, etc...and that will never happen, americans are too stupid and indoctrinated

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
America is going to go down hill like the programme Jericho. without a happy ending. USA has no friends because the rest of the world love to hate your people. You all seem cocky because your programming has led you all to believe your the strongest...and that has done lots of things but none of them are good.

We also hate you because you are arrogant, greedy an unbearably deluded. How long before I get a reply showing a map of America being great and everything else crap, or some other cocky remark that proves my point.

Did you mean this one

THIS ONE

OR THIS ONE

AMERICA!!! F*CK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 10-3-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
If any one country goes down the rest will fall like a line of domino's, the game not the pizza's!
Whats the difference between an American and a Brit?
Absolutely nothing... We are both manipulated by our governments, tread on, put down, and then for some reason that I can't fathom, we argue on forums like this about who is best!!! Someone, somewhere, is laughing their arse off at just how stupid we are...

perhaps some chineseislamiccommunistbilderbergeralien is laughing, ..... somewhere
second line includes - an illuminatedreligioeverthinghaterdudeman.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join