It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal skull owned by heinrich Himmler found in Munich..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
A crystal skull once kept by nazi ss boss Heinrich Himmler has been found in an attic.
The crystal head is thought to be one of 13 worshipped by ancient mayans in Mexico.
Experts suspect the 20lb skull, found near Munich was plundere by Indiana jones style ss treasure hunters.
Just wanted to add I have heard a theory that the mayans believed the 13 skulls would help avert disaster on December 21, 2012..

www.mirror.co.uk... rmany-115875-22978456/

Not sure why but link doesn't work.. If you search crystal skull when on website, you will find full story..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Sorry not possible to link to this story.
edit on 10-3-2011 by stavis because: broken link

But here is some more info on the subject:
www.dawn.com... s-the-13-crystal-skulls-who-made-them-why.html
edit on 10-3-2011 by stavis because: edit

Find these vids pretty nice:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-3-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-3-2011 by stavis because: edit

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

there's a place called "Idar-Oberstein". It's in the german state "Rheinland-Pfalz" and famous for crystal works like that.between 1867 and 1886 they built a lot of stuff like that. Also the skull from "Musée Quai Branly" in Paris was built there.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
link

try the above link

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Thanks to both the posters for providing some links to the story..
2nd

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
here's a link in german:

skull

and here a translation of the relevant text :
According to modern legend, it should be a 3600 years old artifact act alleged to have taken place with the priest of the Mayan religious rituals. Others are more skulls in the possession of the British Museum in London and the Smithsonian Institution in Washington. Electron microscopic studies of the London skull promoted traces of grinding wheels to light - Tools, then, as the American civilizations, however, with established doctrine, are not known. Obviously, the conclusion of the scientists, it is in the London skull for a work from the 19th Century. Even the head of the Paris' Musée Quai Branly is now classified after thorough investigations by conservative scholars as a forgery, probably in the 19th Century in the Rhineland-Palatinate Gemstone Mecca Idar-Oberstein was made known that 1867-1886 was for similar work (... as reported). There is clear evidence that this skull on the quality of the Mitchell-Hedges crystal skull was made, is however as yet.

A problem also shares the Bavarian crystal skull now with all the other supposedly ancient crystal skulls: The material itself can not determine their age. Only by means of machining marks can be drawn any conclusions about the age of the artifacts, which in turn, be interpreted by the different parties and discuss controversial.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Now this is where the fourth Indiana Jones movie should have gone... so much more potential than the hashed piece of stuff Lucas made.... throw in a secret Antarktika Base and a flying disc and what a sequel.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Star and Flag for making me recall an obscure myth I read many years ago regarding the reunion of the crystal skulls, around this time.

It would be interesting to know for sure, exactly how many of the especially expertly crafted skulls there are now.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

This would be the 5th one found? I saw the story on the skulls on history channel. An and is said all 13 would be found before the end of the mayan calendar.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
the crystal skull myth is always one that fascinates me,most people i talk to seem to think they are all fake,i'm not so sure though.
stargate sg-1 did an episode on them years ago which was really good,are they real i'm not sure but interesting.

throwing Heinrich Himmler into the mix makes it all the more strange,the nazi's had there fingers in all sorts of pies,who knows what they found out.

S+F

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Here's some more info on this find. Quite interesting.

The full details of the booty on the list found along with the skull haven‘t been revealed but are thought to include details of S.S. silver rings worth 50 million pounds in today‘s money.
They are said to be buried in the hills surrounding the eerie triangular-shaped castle of Wewelsburg near Paderborn. Himmler used the castle as a Black Camelot for his knights-of-the-dark-side.
As the Reich crumbled he abandoned Wewelsburg. Some 9,280 special S.S silver rings struck for his men, and returned on his orders to him after death, were stashed in secret cave in the nearby hills.

Nazi Skull...

S&F OP.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
does anyone know if all the skulls are accounted for?

I heard a few were confirmed fakes, but it would be interesting to know if they all exists still.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I don’t really believe that man made crystal skulls have any sort of power at all. But quartz does have energy properties and the ability to store data which we are learning more about it every day.

Several years ago I bought a couple small crystal skulls just for the coolness factor. One was around 500 grams and crystal clear and the other was a little over 1000 grams with all kinds of inner fractures that make it look crazy. For a long time they sat in my entertainment center and I always felt drawn to them. After a while I bought several 1 inch crystal skulls so I could carry one with me at all times and share them with close friends. I always have on me for good luck and I always feel better having it. For some reason I sold the smaller clear one and immediately after I felt empty. I could not stop thinking about it. It was driving me nuts being without it so I bought another one of similar size. I also moved the larger one to my bedroom on my dresser where I could see it every time I wake up.
I used to have crazy nightmares all the time and they completely stopped. I don’t know if its coincidence or all in my head but they stopped. Now all my dreams are when I was in the Marines. And they are pretty normal.

The Nazis got a little crazy towards the end of their regime. They tried everything they could and nothing helped them. All the occult stuff proved to be nonsense. If it were real we would all be speaking German.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
A crystal skull once kept by nazi ss boss Heinrich Himmler has been found in an attic.
The crystal head is thought to be one of 13 worshipped by ancient mayans in Mexico.
Experts suspect the 20lb skull, found near Munich was plundere by Indiana jones style ss treasure hunters.
Just wanted to add I have heard a theory that the mayans believed the 13 skulls would help avert disaster on December 21, 2012.

You're welcome to your theory, of course.

However, the Maya never worshipped 13 crystal skulls, as far as anyone knows.

Harte

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
does anyone know if all the skulls are accounted for?

I heard a few were confirmed fakes, but it would be interesting to know if they all exists still.

Yes, and no.

The skulls aren't of Mayan manufacture (you can tell by the design) and the Mayans never had a story about any such thing (you can tell by reading the Codexes.) The "disaster will be averted if the skulls come together" is a ... well, it's an urban legend that sprang up only after someone put together a rather expensive seminar where they exhibited several skulls and promoted the idea that they could avert disaster.

So... THIS site is the origin of it: www.crystalskulls.com...

And bring wishes and sell you "attenuator" jewelry and rainbow colored bowls and a lot of other things:
www.crystalskulls.com...

This conference is over, but you can see more of what they'd like you to buy here:
www.crystalskullfestival.com...

They even have "ancient Mongolian crystal skulls" which (surprise) look like the others.
www.crystalskullcenter.com...

Tickets are 111Euros (which is over $200 US) to attend the conference.

After 2012 they'll probably drop the "mayan prophecy" angle and go with the "healing and wishes" angle.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

You can't be mad at them for promoting their wares. I buy my pocket skulls through them and they do sell a quality product.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Is this skull in 2 pieces? Like the one owned by the guy in Canada?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The last days will fulfill this prophecy, from 2 Tim. 4:

3For (G)the time will come when they will not endure (H)sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,

4and (I)will turn away their ears from the truth and (J)will turn aside to myths.

This, along with the many earthquakes famines and war ought to give one a clue as to what's happening.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well just my 2cents here. The finding of the cyrstal skulls was a fluke and actually no one knew their purpose. There are sme legends and histories around it and i find it quite intresting. I remember seeing one hi tech article regarding data storage in quartz or other Crystral compounds. They supposedly can store teras and teras of information in a solid state cyrstals.

How know probably they store "knolwdge" and that is why the figures are skulls as the ideas and knowledge resides in the humans brains... so well how would you explain this to the ancient guys if they dont even had the knoledge of hyper advance computing.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
The last days will fulfill this prophecy, from 2 Tim. 4:

3For (G)the time will come when they will not endure (H)sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,

4and (I)will turn away their ears from the truth and (J)will turn aside to myths.

This, along with the many earthquakes famines and war ought to give one a clue as to what's happening.

Clear as MUD

top topics

<<   2 >>

join