It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal skull owned by heinrich Himmler found in Munich..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The Celts were into Skulls... REAL Skulls. Talk about headhunters... They had skulls in niches over their doorways etc. Skulls were a major part of the Celtic Culture, though often ignored in this day. Remember that Mitchell Hedges was British Intelligence and though the Hedges Skull is very peculiar and stands up to any attempt to "prove" it a fake or modern creation, the intelligence work surrounding it mustn't be ignored.

I wonder if any "intelligence ops or agents" are connected with this German story? I almost get the impression this press release / story is a distraction and psi-op piece. Guess it may be sussed out soon enough.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Project Camelot interviews the current owner of the Mitchell Hedges crystal skull:

He also speaks of when the skull was brought together with a Crystal Orb, that the skull turned white and the orb turned gold; even a vague picture in the video where you can kind of see it.

A must see!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
There are references to talking heads in history. Also I remember reading about crystals that people thought were used as kind of hard drives by the ancients, and now we are looking into using crystals as hard drives for ourselves.

Maybe they store information. I heard that people who hold them get this feeling like the skull is talking to them.

-sign

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Just wanted to add I have heard a theory that the mayans believed the 13 skulls would help avert disaster on December 21, 2012..

if true we have more than likely built a few citys over some of them and blown up the rest before they were discovered.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have heard estimates anywhere from 50,000 to 100,000 years as to the true age of the crystall skulls

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Just my two cents worth and food for thought, apparently two of the skulls that I know of have been dated back s couple of thousand years and was physically impossible to make without lasers and even to this day we would struggle to replicate them which could suggest s higher intelligence at work ( dare I say it) possibly ET and if that's the case it leads me on to the nazi party were there is alot of storys and conspiracies about them possibly haveing contsct with ET's hence the v1 and v2 rocket technolagy so is it possible if this is true that this skull was given to the Nazis by ET's .

Just food for thought that I find fascinating

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is what is going to happen when you reunite all the crystal skulls.

[img]

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Mayan Crystal Skull Believed To Have Been Owned By SS chief Heinrich Himmler Discovered In Germany
by Greig Box-Turnbull, Daily Mirror 10/03/2011
www.mirror.co.uk... -115875-22978456/

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec2296f10f4c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples
... apparently two of the skulls that I know of have been dated back s couple of thousand years and was physically impossible to make without lasers...

Both ideas in the above statement are blatant falsehoods.

Harte
edit on 3/28/2011 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
The last days will fulfill this prophecy, from 2 Tim. 4:

3For (G)the time will come when they will not endure (H)sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,

4and (I)will turn away their ears from the truth and (J)will turn aside to myths.

This, along with the many earthquakes famines and war ought to give one a clue as to what's happening.

And that unsound doctrine is probably christianity itself..

*Snort of derision*

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join