It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Something Big Is About To Happen

page: 9
17
<< 6  7  8   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon
 


It's not my intention to insinuate that you are blind to the truths I speak of, that is your own assumption that I am doing that. I'm purely pointing out the beliefs of what is to be a believing Christian. It would be no different if I was a Muslim or a Jew explaining to you what it is to be a Muslim or Jew. This what it is to believe in one God.
If someone is feeling that they are being forced into believing, maybe it's their own convictions that are getting the better of them. God has an effect like that on people and people tend to get defensive about it.
As far as me trying to elevate or promote my beliefs, I find that there is no need to do that, the scriptures and God speaks for itself. I just present it and the rest takes care of itself. If you feel you are being judged again it is the Word that judges. The word of God carries power, and it convicts the heart, that is what you are seeing or feeling. But if you want to blame me it's okay. If it was a court of law you would not be able to get away with that view, but being that it's not, should prove to you that through God you can do this because He has given you free will. That's the difference between mans law and God.
The choice will always be your own.




posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th
 





It's not my intention to insinuate that you are blind to the truths I speak of, that is your own assumption that I am doing that.


I wasn't referring to myself in particular, only to the non-believers on this thread in general.

For instance, in response to bogomil, you wrote:


Hey, what can I say except that your entitled to live in the dark. You don't understand, you don't want to understand, you insist on looking the other way, and it's you choice


How is that not insinuating that bogomil (and by inference, anyone with similar views) is blind to the truths of which you speak?



I'm purely pointing out the beliefs of what is to be a believing Christian.


Do you have an aversion to owning your own beliefs and taking responsibility for them? Some of your responses seem to imply that there is a difference between what you believe and what the Bible teaches.



If someone is feeling that they are being forced into believing, maybe it's their own convictions that are getting the better of them. God has an effect like that on people and people tend to get defensive about it.


I understand your perspective, though I do not agree with it. Defensiveness is a natural reaction of the ego, not an "effect" from God.



If you feel you are being judged again it is the Word that judges.The word of God carries power, and it convicts the heart, that is what you are seeing or feeling. But if you want to blame me it's okay. If it was a court of law you would not be able to get away with that view, but being that it's not, should prove to you that through God you can do this because He has given you free will. That's the difference between mans law and God.


Funny thing is, I have never felt judged by God's Word (or at least my understanding of it), though I have certainly received more than my fair share of judgements from those professing to share with me the "Word of God".

As for this oft-repeated reference to free will, I don't think we have much choice in our beliefs, although that is probably a subject for a different thread.

By the way, where in your Bible is there a reference to this free will we are all supposed to have? You replied to me in another post that even all the hairs on our head are numbered. If we don't even have a choice in that, then how can we possibly have a choice in what or whom we believe and whom we trust and follow?



.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th
 


You wrote:

["I can't even explain it with words, words alone can't isn't good enough to describe the awakening that takes place inside your mind, heart, and soul."]

Dude, are you so arrogant, that you believe, that you're the only one experiencing such.

Quote: ["The sincerity in ones heart is a personal thing between you and God and no one else, only God knows a person heart, and He even knows how many hairs you have on your head, unless your bald of course. But he still knows your heart."]

Some people even have such experiences WITHOUT any 'god' being part of it.

Will you, based on your 'research' and your PERSONAL experience and PERSONAL interpretation of your personal experience still make those megalomaniac claims you e.g. have presented on the 'fallacy' of buddhism. What competence do you have, to make you so self-righteous?

My offer of a rational communication is still valid. You could e.g. start by responding to some of the points I've taken up, instead of dodging them or feeling persecuted, when I disagree with you.

PS Obviously your whole 'signs-and-wonders' excuse for preaching can't get going, before you have established some platform to perform it from, instead of the circle-arguments you so far have produced. Manifested signs-and-wonders are supposed to be part of mundane existence and thus they can be considered from mundane perspectives also.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.
 




Either have "belief in Christ", or burn in hell. Its still a mental gun.


I don't understand how that is a mental gun. Either believe or don't. If you don't believe in Jesus than you probably don't care about going to hell anyways. And if you do believe in Jesus than you have nothing to worry about.

I think that we agree on the main point though that people shouldn't be threatening others with the "believe or go to hell" thing. However God -does- warn us about hell so it should not be taken lightly...And He does love us and He does NOT want anyone to go there. But if you reject Him you will end up there with the angels that also rejected Him.


the devil...shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (Revelation 20:10)

God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance (II Peter 3:9). Know ye not that hell was not created for man? Hell was created for the devil and his angels--






edit on 13-3-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish
 


You wrote:

["God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance (II Peter 3:9)."]

Original sin and the consequent need of repentance is one of the most insanely fabulative doctrines ever invented.

(I just wanted to see if I have some talent as a preacher myself; ofcourse from my direction. It does give one an inner glow to be able to spout nonsense* without risk of being held accountable).

*I'm referring to my own preaching. Not to the average christian preaching, which always is rational, logic and sensible.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by freedish
 


You wrote:

["God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance (II Peter 3:9)."]

Original sin and the consequent need of repentance is one of the most insanely fabulative doctrines ever invented.

(I just wanted to see if I have some talent as a preacher myself; ofcourse from my direction. It does give one an inner glow to be able to spout nonsense* without risk of being held accountable).

*I'm referring to my own preaching. Not to the average christian preaching, which always is rational, logic and sensible.



John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.
You don't believe in what the bible has to say, so how can anyone have a normal discussion with some one that constantly refutes what scripture says? What do you want? It's obvious your not interested in having a mature and equal discussion on faith. You just want to rant on and be heard and force your own absurd ideas and views to be heard, which are all pointless and just plain ridicules.

I'm thinking as I read what your writing, you have some serious issues, maybe you should see a psychologist, I would recommend a Christian one, but you wouldn't go for that. Seriously I'm not being arrogant or cocky, you look like you need to talk to someone.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37
 


how can you disprove something that doesn't exist



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrybrain
reply to post by Rockstrongo37
 


how can you disprove something that doesn't exist


And how can you prove that God doesn't exist?? Enough with these one liners, use your angry brain to prove something rather than blow empty air. This is typical of your type, it's all over the place with no substance.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by freedish
 


You wrote:

["God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance (II Peter 3:9)."]

Original sin and the consequent need of repentance is one of the most insanely fabulative doctrines ever invented.

(I just wanted to see if I have some talent as a preacher myself; ofcourse from my direction. It does give one an inner glow to be able to spout nonsense* without risk of being held accountable).

*I'm referring to my own preaching. Not to the average christian preaching, which always is rational, logic and sensible.



John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.
You don't believe in what the bible has to say, so how can anyone have a normal discussion with some one that constantly refutes what scripture says? What do you want? It's obvious your not interested in having a mature and equal discussion on faith. You just want to rant on and be heard and force your own absurd ideas and views to be heard, which are all pointless and just plain ridicules.

I'm thinking as I read what your writing, you have some serious issues, maybe you should see a psychologist, I would recommend a Christian one, but you wouldn't go for that. Seriously I'm not being arrogant or cocky, you look like you need to talk to someone.


Quote:

["It's obvious your not interested in having a mature and equal discussion on faith."]

On the contrary I do, but only on a common communication platform. Not exclusively on your doctrinal ground, where you already have declared, that your version of christianity represent some absolute truth. I can very well approach the subject of faith from several perspectives, actually in a form and with attitudes I guess would satisfy most moderate christians (but naturally not extremists).

Quote: ["You just want to rant on and be heard and force your own absurd ideas and views to be heard, which are all pointless and just plain ridicules."]

Your effort of character defamation is increasingly getting more vicious, and has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Quote: ["I'm thinking as I read what your writing, you have some serious issues, maybe you should see a psychologist, I would recommend a Christian one, but you wouldn't go for that."]

As above. This is the third or fourth time you pull out the 'I give you psycho-analysis' from your bag of christian debate tricks. Sorry, won't funtion, and it doesn't add anything meaningful either. If you can't or won't debate on an reciprocially agreed communication platform, say so instead of this maneuvering.

If you can't take opposition, ATS is probably not the optimal place for you to mission, as you almost certainly will be exposed to critique (but that's your choice ofcourse).

edit on 13-3-2011 by bogomil because: clarification



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by freedish
 


You wrote:

["God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance (II Peter 3:9)."]

Original sin and the consequent need of repentance is one of the most insanely fabulative doctrines ever invented.

(I just wanted to see if I have some talent as a preacher myself; ofcourse from my direction. It does give one an inner glow to be able to spout nonsense* without risk of being held accountable).

*I'm referring to my own preaching. Not to the average christian preaching, which always is rational, logic and sensible.



John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.
You don't believe in what the bible has to say, so how can anyone have a normal discussion with some one that constantly refutes what scripture says? What do you want? It's obvious your not interested in having a mature and equal discussion on faith. You just want to rant on and be heard and force your own absurd ideas and views to be heard, which are all pointless and just plain ridicules.

I'm thinking as I read what your writing, you have some serious issues, maybe you should see a psychologist, I would recommend a Christian one, but you wouldn't go for that. Seriously I'm not being arrogant or cocky, you look like you need to talk to someone.


Quote:

["It's obvious your not interested in having a mature and equal discussion on faith."]

On the contrary I do, but only on a common communication platform. Not exclusively on your doctrinal ground, where you already have declared, that your version of christianity represent some absolute truth. I can very well approach the subject of faith from several perspectives, actually in a form and with attitudes I guess would satisfy most moderate christians (but naturally not extremists).

Quote: ["You just want to rant on and be heard and force your own absurd ideas and views to be heard, which are all pointless and just plain ridicules."]

Your effort of character defamation is increasingly getting more vicious, and has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Quote: ["I'm thinking as I read what your writing, you have some serious issues, maybe you should see a psychologist, I would recommend a Christian one, but you wouldn't go for that."]

As above. This is the third or fourth time you pull out the 'I give you psycho-analysis' from your bag of christian debate tricks. Sorry, won't funtion, and it doesn't add anything meaningful either. If you can't or won't debate on an reciprocially agreed communication platform, say so instead of this maneuvering.

If you can't take opposition, ATS is probably not the optimal place for you to mission, as you almost certainly will be exposed to critique (but that's your choice ofcourse).

edit on 13-3-2011 by bogomil because: clarification


So go ahead, you want to discuss so discuss, say something of value, or ask a valid civilized question. This is hilarious, I give it back to you about your ranting on, and then you turn around and give more. Than you have the nerve to say that I'm making an effort of character defamation and that it's getting more vicious, when all along that's exactly what you started doing to me. Your delusional, you really need help, your coming across as schizophrenic.
Yes, Yes, I know, I just attacked your character. Don't take it personal,


I don't know why you even bother, you want it to go your way and it won't. Just let it go already, it's just the way it is and that's all there is to it.

If you want to have the last word, than in your next reply, just type "word." And we'll leave it at that.\, you will finally have the last word. Or, you could even just type "Spaghetti." And that can be your last word, hows that?



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by collectacon
reply to post by hawaii50th
 


Please save us from another religious diatribe. The first paragraph was perfectly legitimate. You shouldn't ignore the power of your own conscience as well as that of a collective conscience. We need only to look to ourselves and our neighbors in order to create the universe we live in. The notion of God is really you. There is no need to read a book concocted for purposes of enslaving humankind. Zealots are prisoners of fear. They need rules written down because they are afraid to follow their heart. If something big, which is either good or bad, is about to happen it is because it has been willed. By you and me. If we are at a time in history when everything seems to be going wrong, it is because we are freaking out by fear. Knowing that all the responsibility is ours. Stop wanting some divine intervention to make everything alright. I suggest merely to follow the golden rule and spread that word.


I hope you feel the same way about the Humanist Manifesto, which has been declared to be a religion by Humanists and also in a court decision...and which is frighteningly similar to the Communist Manifesto. In fact you sound like a humanist. Here is a copy of the Humanist Manifesto II which is amazingly like the Progressive Democratic stance.. www.americanhumanist.org...
edit on 14-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by bogomil

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by freedish
 


You wrote:

["God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance (II Peter 3:9)."]

Original sin and the consequent need of repentance is one of the most insanely fabulative doctrines ever invented.

(I just wanted to see if I have some talent as a preacher myself; ofcourse from my direction. It does give one an inner glow to be able to spout nonsense* without risk of being held accountable).

*I'm referring to my own preaching. Not to the average christian preaching, which always is rational, logic and sensible.



John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.
You don't believe in what the bible has to say, so how can anyone have a normal discussion with some one that constantly refutes what scripture says? What do you want? It's obvious your not interested in having a mature and equal discussion on faith. You just want to rant on and be heard and force your own absurd ideas and views to be heard, which are all pointless and just plain ridicules.

I'm thinking as I read what your writing, you have some serious issues, maybe you should see a psychologist, I would recommend a Christian one, but you wouldn't go for that. Seriously I'm not being arrogant or cocky, you look like you need to talk to someone.


Quote:

["It's obvious your not interested in having a mature and equal discussion on faith."]

On the contrary I do, but only on a common communication platform. Not exclusively on your doctrinal ground, where you already have declared, that your version of christianity represent some absolute truth. I can very well approach the subject of faith from several perspectives, actually in a form and with attitudes I guess would satisfy most moderate christians (but naturally not extremists).

Quote: ["You just want to rant on and be heard and force your own absurd ideas and views to be heard, which are all pointless and just plain ridicules."]

Your effort of character defamation is increasingly getting more vicious, and has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Quote: ["I'm thinking as I read what your writing, you have some serious issues, maybe you should see a psychologist, I would recommend a Christian one, but you wouldn't go for that."]

As above. This is the third or fourth time you pull out the 'I give you psycho-analysis' from your bag of christian debate tricks. Sorry, won't funtion, and it doesn't add anything meaningful either. If you can't or won't debate on an reciprocially agreed communication platform, say so instead of this maneuvering.

If you can't take opposition, ATS is probably not the optimal place for you to mission, as you almost certainly will be exposed to critique (but that's your choice ofcourse).

edit on 13-3-2011 by bogomil because: clarification


So go ahead, you want to discuss so discuss, say something of value, or ask a valid civilized question. This is hilarious, I give it back to you about your ranting on, and then you turn around and give more. Than you have the nerve to say that I'm making an effort of character defamation and that it's getting more vicious, when all along that's exactly what you started doing to me. Your delusional, you really need help, your coming across as schizophrenic.
Yes, Yes, I know, I just attacked your character. Don't take it personal,


I don't know why you even bother, you want it to go your way and it won't. Just let it go already, it's just the way it is and that's all there is to it.

If you want to have the last word, than in your next reply, just type "word." And we'll leave it at that.\, you will finally have the last word. Or, you could even just type "Spaghetti." And that can be your last word, hows that?


You wrote:

["....say something of value, or ask a valid civilized question. This is hilarious, I give it back to you about your ranting on, and then you turn around..."]

Thank you. Here's my question:

"What's the BASIS of your position".

Preferably answered to in such a way, that it's something we can relate to, so it sticks in future references.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by collectacon
reply to post by hawaii50th
 


Please save us from another religious diatribe. The first paragraph was perfectly legitimate. You shouldn't ignore the power of your own conscience as well as that of a collective conscience. We need only to look to ourselves and our neighbors in order to create the universe we live in. The notion of God is really you. There is no need to read a book concocted for purposes of enslaving humankind. Zealots are prisoners of fear. They need rules written down because they are afraid to follow their heart. If something big, which is either good or bad, is about to happen it is because it has been willed. By you and me. If we are at a time in history when everything seems to be going wrong, it is because we are freaking out by fear. Knowing that all the responsibility is ours. Stop wanting some divine intervention to make everything alright. I suggest merely to follow the golden rule and spread that word.


I hope you feel the same way about the Humanist Manifesto, which has been declared to be a religion by Humanists and also in a court decision...and which is frighteningly similar to the Communist Manifesto. In fact you sound like a humanist. Here is a copy of the Humanist Manifesto II which is amazingly like the Progressive Democratic stance.. www.americanhumanist.org...
edit on 14-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


Your own stance on this seems to be uncertain, as there are elements of sweeping categorizations in your post, which can lead in several directions.

Some of these directions already EXTENSIVELY debated elsewhere on ATS, usually with an excess of rhetoric semantic from extreme theist positions.

So please; your own position and intentions.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by bogomil

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by freedish
 


You wrote:

["God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance (II Peter 3:9)."]

Original sin and the consequent need of repentance is one of the most insanely fabulative doctrines ever invented.

(I just wanted to see if I have some talent as a preacher myself; ofcourse from my direction. It does give one an inner glow to be able to spout nonsense* without risk of being held accountable).

*I'm referring to my own preaching. Not to the average christian preaching, which always is rational, logic and sensible.



John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.
You don't believe in what the bible has to say, so how can anyone have a normal discussion with some one that constantly refutes what scripture says? What do you want? It's obvious your not interested in having a mature and equal discussion on faith. You just want to rant on and be heard and force your own absurd ideas and views to be heard, which are all pointless and just plain ridicules.

I'm thinking as I read what your writing, you have some serious issues, maybe you should see a psychologist, I would recommend a Christian one, but you wouldn't go for that. Seriously I'm not being arrogant or cocky, you look like you need to talk to someone.


Quote:

["It's obvious your not interested in having a mature and equal discussion on faith."]

On the contrary I do, but only on a common communication platform. Not exclusively on your doctrinal ground, where you already have declared, that your version of christianity represent some absolute truth. I can very well approach the subject of faith from several perspectives, actually in a form and with attitudes I guess would satisfy most moderate christians (but naturally not extremists).

Quote: ["You just want to rant on and be heard and force your own absurd ideas and views to be heard, which are all pointless and just plain ridicules."]

Your effort of character defamation is increasingly getting more vicious, and has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Quote: ["I'm thinking as I read what your writing, you have some serious issues, maybe you should see a psychologist, I would recommend a Christian one, but you wouldn't go for that."]

As above. This is the third or fourth time you pull out the 'I give you psycho-analysis' from your bag of christian debate tricks. Sorry, won't funtion, and it doesn't add anything meaningful either. If you can't or won't debate on an reciprocially agreed communication platform, say so instead of this maneuvering.

If you can't take opposition, ATS is probably not the optimal place for you to mission, as you almost certainly will be exposed to critique (but that's your choice ofcourse).

edit on 13-3-2011 by bogomil because: clarification


So go ahead, you want to discuss so discuss, say something of value, or ask a valid civilized question. This is hilarious, I give it back to you about your ranting on, and then you turn around and give more. Than you have the nerve to say that I'm making an effort of character defamation and that it's getting more vicious, when all along that's exactly what you started doing to me. Your delusional, you really need help, your coming across as schizophrenic.
Yes, Yes, I know, I just attacked your character. Don't take it personal,


I don't know why you even bother, you want it to go your way and it won't. Just let it go already, it's just the way it is and that's all there is to it.

If you want to have the last word, than in your next reply, just type "word." And we'll leave it at that.\, you will finally have the last word. Or, you could even just type "Spaghetti." And that can be your last word, hows that?


You wrote:

["....say something of value, or ask a valid civilized question. This is hilarious, I give it back to you about your ranting on, and then you turn around..."]

Thank you. Here's my question:

"What's the BASIS of your position".

Preferably answered to in such a way, that it's something we can relate to, so it sticks in future references.


I posted this answer on my other thread. This is my experience what I went through, but it is only a part of it.

Over 30 years ago I invited Christ into my heart. Through prayer I asked Him to come into my life, and be my Lord and Savior, to forgive me of all my sins and to open my eyes, show me the way, change me so that I may be of use to Him and to my family and others, and lead me to truth be my light. And to give me the gift of wisdom to understand the scriptures.
Why I did this is because I realized I am a sinner, and I needed redemption and forgiveness of all my sins, and the only way is through Christ. For me I had an experience where my minds eye opened, and now I saw things and realized things that I never did before.
This is a life time of continual learning and awakening, as time moves on God reveals more as needed.
Also, everyday that goes by I always have to ask for forgiveness in all my short comings, no one is perfect, and if anyone claims to be perfect, they are a liar.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th
 


I consider the practical 'thread' situation the same way as you seem to do. There are two very similar threads we both are active on, so I will concentrate my future participation to the other one, and only refer to this present thread when there are specific points in it I want to take up.

www.abovetopsecret.com... ('Signs from above')


edit on 14-3-2011 by bogomil because: grammar



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The Sign Of The Times Are Upon Us, for those that sees and understand, take heed.

Matthew 24:30-44 (Amplified Bible)
30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn and beat their breasts and lament in anguish, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory [in brilliancy and splendor].
31 And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect (His chosen ones) from the four winds, [even] from one end of the universe to the other.
32 From the fig tree learn this lesson: as soon as its young shoots become soft and tender and it puts out its leaves, you know of a surety that summer is near.
33 So also when you see these signs, all taken together, coming to pass, you may know of a surety that He is near, at the very doors.
34 Truly I tell you, this generation (the whole multitude of people living at the same time, in a definite, given period) will not pass away till all these things taken together take place.
35 Sky and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.
36 But of that [exact] day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
37 As were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
38 For just as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, [men] marrying and [women] being given in marriage, until the [very] day when Noah went into the ark,
39 And they did not know or understand until the flood came and swept them all away--so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
40 At that time two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one will be left.
41 Two women will be grinding at the hand mill; one will be taken and one will be left.
42 Watch therefore [give strict attention, be cautious and active], for you do not know in what kind of a day [whether a near or remote one] your Lord is coming.
43 But understand this: had the householder known in what [part of the night, whether in a [n]night or a morning] watch the thief was coming, he would have watched and would not have allowed his house to be undermined and broken into.
44 You also must be ready therefore, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not expect Him.
edit on 14-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Many believe that we are in end times because of all that is going on. Yes there is more activity right now than normal, but this happens. Don't you think that people thought it was the end during WWI and WWII? Don't you think that people thought it was the end during the era of the plague? Don't you think that people thought it was the end when those that witnessed Christ crucified, were near death themselves?

If Christ himself doesn't even know the hour, how can we? Only the Father knows.



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I can feel something big and scarry is coming, it's in the air, the silence, the smell. The fakeness of materialistic humans is contributing in some way that we can hear the coming of sorrows, louder and clearer. People backstab people, no true friendships, frenemies...the time is now. Prepare for survival!

Buy a bike, survival knive set, rope, new hiking boots, backpack, exercise, learn to find food in the wilderness. and pray
your money cannot save you. Google Jesus. I'm not joking around.

In my country to collect $100.000,-in cash from you own account takes 2 days.
edit on 30-5-2011 by tengkorak because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
it seems like there are no real prophet can prophet earthquake until now,especially big earhtquake,i hope there are someone could,it can save lots of life,but none could warn us before it happen.




top topics



 
17
<< 6  7  8   >>

log in

join