It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is About To Happen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'm not a homosexual. That's irrelevant anyway. I meant to point out that you were using the same type of rhetoric as the 'god hates fags' church. Now you finally clarified what you meant in your original post. What about my view that if you actually live by your beliefs of "eye for an eye" than you must believe that christians deserve to be wiped off of the face of the earth? For all of the innocents that they have slaughtered.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

On a lighter note. Yes, I believe that something big is going to happen. It's been known far before christianity. And maybe people are actually working to make it happen because prophecies say so. I'm still undecided.

Yes it's been prophesied before and after Christianity that there will be an end time. And the Holy Spirit of God is in control of what, when and where it happens not men. But when the gospel is preached throughout the world the end will come and the abomination of desolation will take place.
God restrains with the Holy Spirit the evil that is upon this earth, He eventually will remove His Restrainer, and then evil will completely take over. This is what's to come.

Matthew 24:10-20 (Amplified Bible)
10And then many will be offended and repelled and will [a]begin to distrust and desert [Him Whom they ought to trust and obey] and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred. 11And many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error. 12And the love of the great body of people will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity, 13But he who endures to the end will be saved. 14And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end. 15So when you see the appalling sacrilege [the abomination that astonishes and makes desolate], spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the Holy Place--let the reader take notice and [c]ponder and consider and heed [this]--(A) 16Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains; 17Let him who is on the housetop not come down and go into the house to take anything; 18And let him who is in the field not turn back to get his overcoat. 19And alas for the women who are pregnant and for those who have nursing babies in those days! 20Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

The wya you describe chikdren making excuses reminds me of when you are young and you are asked to accept something without explanation. It annoys me when people tell me to believe the bible just because I should 'have faith'. Why not have faith in any of the other holy scriptures. So many christians I have met (and I have met a lot) all seem to just not understand why the rest of us dont just believe because quite often from a young age they have been brough up to simply believe without knowing why.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

You mean.... Something Big is about to happen AGAIN? Dang it! I keep missing them! Almost every day someone says that in here! I seem to have missed all the previous Something Bigs that keep getting predicted. I could be wrong, but maybe none of them actually happened despite all the predictions, or maybe it's just because I live so far from where they all happen, as the nearest town with a population over 5000 is 80 miles away. Did I miss all the alien landings? Raptures? Plagues? Comet strikes? Atlantis rising? Chupacabre? Bigfoot? Oh, wait, there are a few of them around here.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
I'm not a homosexual. That's irrelevant anyway. I meant to point out that you were using the same type of rhetoric as the 'god hates fags' church. Now you finally clarified what you meant in your original post. What about my view that if you actually live by your beliefs of "eye for an eye" than you must believe that christians deserve to be wiped off of the face of the earth? For all of the innocents that they have slaughtered.

The old law was, "an eye for an eye" this was the law that Moses gave to the Jews. The Jews had a covenant with God, and that covenant was just for them. When Christ came, he came for all men, and He came for the sinner, this is why He died on the cross. Christ became the ultimate sacrifice, to die for everyone's sin, that was already dead, that was alive, and for those who haven't been born yet. He rose again on the third day, was on earth for 40 days, then He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. Christ is the new covenant for all men and women.
There is not one man or woman that lived, that is alive, and that will be born that will not be guilty of sin.
The Roman Catholic Church committed atrocities in the name of God, but so did Islam, and so did secular and pagan cultures, no one is innocent of that. And they will all be judged accordingly.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
OK! Yeah! I have been saved!

Still dismissive. Consider yourself cursed. Better wake up soon or you will be greatly disappointed. Or not. I don't care anymore. Keep contradicting yourself. Have a great life. I'm done.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Although the bible has fragments that can lead you to a piece of the puzzle of the ultimate truth, you can easilly get lost in the maze of illusion which only leads you astray. The truth never comes from one direction, it is scattered and coming from all directions. People who are too fixated on the bible or religion in general often get lost as they close up their perception and can`t see the bigger picture.

But let me say this, there are forces at work right now, and getting stronger everyday, that will enable you to see the light, but for the people who have entranched themselves in certain dillusional beliefs it will be a bumpy road to the truth.

My advice is throw your beliefs out in the trash and have an open mind because up will be down, down will be sideways, sideways will be up, untill you start to see the cracks of illusion.
How much you lift your veil is up to ones self and ones specific journey, so don`t judge others in the process as it all is going according to plan. It basically allready happened and some people will get deja vu moments as they will start connecting to their higher selves, this is the synchronisity people are talking about in regards to ascension.

Good and safe journey to us all...

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Not many people want to believe that there is a God or look at what God has to say about the future. Humans like to be defying and refuse to accept Christian teachings from the bible. They make excuses that the bible was just written by men, that the bible is out of date, that what is written in the bible is full of violence, and or contradiction. And that religion is the cause of all problems on the planet, and if there is a God, why would he allow suffering.
It reminds me of children who make up excuses for misbehaving, never wanting to accept responsibility for their own actions. In fact God refers to us in that way.
This has gone on since the dawn of time. Many cultures have tried other gods and other beliefs all in vain, never resulting in that permanent euphoria, utopia, or everlasting peace. We have been the prodigal children that God waits for patiently because of His perfect Love for His creation.

The entire world is on edge because everyone senses that something big is about to happen. Christians know that either the Rapture of the Church or the battle described in Psalm 83 is about to occur. Many Muslims in the Islamic world think their Mahdi is about to return. Members of the New Age Movement look for the arrival of their Maitreya at any moment. The ancient Mayans, various tribes of American Indians, Nostradamus, the notorious 16th century soothsayer Mother Shipton, and Sir Isaac Newton have all predicted a series of cataclysmic worldwide disasters will occur around this time in history. Even the chief ju-ju bead counters who write for the supermarket tabloids are predicting the return of “The King” (Elvis). The Earth longs to be free of the curse it has suffered under ever since the original sin of Adam and Eve. Jesus told us in Matthew 24:7-8 that His return would be preceded by upheavals in nature which He likened to the birth pangs of a woman about to give birth, increasing in intensity and frequency as the moment of the arrival of the child draws ever closer. Has the frequency and intensity of earthquakes been increasing during the past decade? Absolutely. Has the frequency and intensity of violent and extreme weather been increasing? Yes. What about volcanic eruptions? Famines? Floods? Droughts? Not only is the answer to all of these questions definitely yes, but the increase in the frequency and intensity of all of these upheavals has been terrifyingly dramatic. Around this time last year I was totally convinced that all necessary prophecy regarding the Rapture of the Church had been fulfilled and that it would occur at any moment. At the same time I was a bit concerned that the final sequence of events leading to the Second Coming of our Lord was not quite ready to begin. After all, while Turkey and Israel were not exactly best friends forever, they were, nevertheless, still buddies. Ezekiel 38 tells us that Turkey and Israel are bitter enemies when the shooting starts in the Battle of Gog and Magog. Egypt and Israel were also on relatively friendly terms a year ago, so how was the conflict described in Psalm 83 going to take place? Besides, Israel did not have a great national treasure so why would Gog from the land of Magog invade Israel to capture spoil and seize plunder (Ezekiel 38:12)? That was before enormous reserves of natural gas and oil were discovered beneath the nation of Israel. And finally, about a year ago the Middle East was surprisingly peaceful considering all of the howling and the barking at the moon about war. Threats flowed like water but in the end each nation seemed to prefer peace to the shedding of their own blood. Where was the spark that would ignite the entire Middle East? If nobody was willing to commit an overt act that would start a war then only spontaneous combustion could trigger the detonation, and that did not seem to be very likely. That was a year ago. It is amazing how much the situation has changed.

maxkeiser.com... atens-to-send-shoe-throwing-index-soaring/

in.answers.yahoo.com...

To get a better look at where we are along then timeline of the last days we need to take a look at the impending food crisis we are facing. Today 1 out of every 6 people on this planet goes to sleep each night without getting enough to eat and 34,000 people die each day from famine related causes. This is horrifying enough, but things are about to get a lot worse. China is the top producer of wheat in the world. The droughts and dust storms in 2010 have been the worst southwestern China has seen in a century. India is the second largest producer of wheat in the world and is suffering through a record heat wave and water crisis that has badly decimated their crops. Russia is the third largest wheat producer in the world and accounts for 10 percent of total world output. Last year massive wildfires stretched across 7 regions in Russia when temperatures reached their highest level since they started keeping records 130 years ago. France is the fourth largest producer of wheat in the world and just recently lowered their wheat crop forecasts due to cold weather and drought. Canada is the fifth largest wheat producer in the world and has suffered reduced grain production due to severe drought in their western provinces. The Ukraine is the sixth largest producer of wheat and the top producer of barley in the world. They have suffered from the same fires and drought that Russia has endured to the point they have suspended all of the grain exports for 2011. Australia is the seventh largest producer of wheat in the world. Flooding has covered an area in Australia equal in size to that of France and Germany combined, with water 30 feet deep in some places, destroying crops. Pakistan is the eighth largest producer in the world. In 2010 floods in Pakistan covered 17 million acres of their most fertile crop land and did not subside in time for farmers to meet the deadline for planting new seeds for the fall harvest. In addition, historic floods and droughts have destroyed crops in the major grain producing areas of South America. During the winter of 2010-2011 snow fell in 49 of our 50 states here in the US where massive numbers of crops were wiped out. While this was taking place South Korea destroyed millions of farm animals infected with hoof-and-mouth disease. Honeybees and bumble bees continue to die off across North America further reducing food production due to lack of adequate pollination. These are just some of the disasters that have recently occurred which will cause increased famines throughout the world starting right now. If major worldwide food shortages are a very real possibility this spring then it could very well mean that the third horseman of the apocalypse is, even now, placing the saddle on the black horse and is preparing to ride. If the book of Revelation is chronological, as I believe that it is, then the rider of the white horse (the anti-Christ) and the rider of the red horse, who brings war and destruction, are saddled up and preparing to ride out as well. No wonder the entire world is on edge. I find it difficult to describe, but it seems like there is a strong electric charge in the air that is causing anxiety around our planet. Uprisings are springing up in every corner of the world. People are spontaneously taking to the streets in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Bahrain, Algeria, Jordan, the Palestinian Territories, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Djibouti, Nigeria, Morocco, Mauritania, Sudan, Ivory Coast, Albania, Pakistan, Syria, Belgrade, Serbia, Croatia, and China. Western mainstream media has attempted to explain these spontaneous uprisings as a longing for freedom and democracy by the oppressed nations of the world, but this reasoning seems a bit hollow and empty. Something far more complex, and I believe supernatural, is taking place and it is incredibly powerful.

edit on 10-3-2011 by Senser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious

The wya you describe chikdren making excuses reminds me of when you are young and you are asked to accept something without explanation. It annoys me when people tell me to believe the bible just because I should 'have faith'. Why not have faith in any of the other holy scriptures. So many christians I have met (and I have met a lot) all seem to just not understand why the rest of us dont just believe because quite often from a young age they have been brough up to simply believe without knowing why.

Did you understand everything when you were a child? Did you understand as an adult? Did you grow up without direction? Did you grow up without being taught anything? Did you have to learn how to walk, how to talk, how to eat by yourself, how to go to the toilet by yourself? Or, did you just come out and say, hey mom, hey dad, hows it going?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
OK! Yeah! I have been saved!

Still dismissive. Consider yourself cursed. Better wake up soon or you will be greatly disappointed. Or not. I don't care anymore. Keep contradicting yourself. Have a great life. I'm done.

Up to you.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The leaders of this world has turned most of the populace into farm animals. And there is no more reasoning, what is black is white, and what is white is black. It's a dark and lost world, full of people that think their own wisdom is going to save them. Most of these people will not take responsibility for their own words and actions. They instead want to judge but deny judging, they want to speak great and wonderful things with a haughtiness attitude and end up becoming so hypocritical but they will deny even that. They will deny, denial itself, that's how confused and lost they are. It will be a very big surprise one great day, and it will be too late for them. They will claim, but I didn't know, nobody told me, well I was there for you, I helped you, where were you when you needed me?

Matthew 25:32-47 (Amplified Bible)
32All nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them [the people] from one another as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats;(A) 33And He will cause the sheep to stand at His right hand, but the goats at His left. 34Then the King will say to those at His right hand, Come, you blessed of My Father [you [a]favored of God and appointed to eternal salvation], inherit (receive as your own) the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave Me food, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you brought Me together with yourselves and welcomed and entertained and [c]lodged Me, 36I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you visited Me [d]with help and ministering care, I was in prison and you came to see Me.(B) 37Then the just and upright will answer Him, Lord, when did we see You hungry and gave You food, or thirsty and gave You something to drink? 38And when did we see You a stranger and welcomed and entertained You, or naked and clothed You? 39And when did we see You sick or in prison and came to visit You? 40And the King will reply to them, Truly I tell you, in so far as you did it for one of the least [[e]in the estimation of men] of these My brethren, you did it for Me.(C) 41Then He will say to those at His left hand, Begone from Me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels! 42For I was hungry and you gave Me no food, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not welcome Me and entertain Me, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me [f]with help and ministering care. 44Then they also [in their turn] will answer, Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You? 45And He will reply to them, Solemnly I declare to you, in so far as you failed to do it for the least [[g]in the estimation of men] of these, you failed to do it for Me.(D) 46Then they will go away into eternal punishment, but those who are just and upright and in right standing with God into eternal life.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This thread supports my view about religious people being the curse of the world. Religion is a cult, you are either with us or against us, but never among us. It's scary how you use a book as a manual. All prophecies will be real at some point in time.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

nobody has disproven the existence of santa clause. so you think there is a santa clause? also nobody has disproven that a huge yellow gorilla is living on the dark side of the moon.

nobody has disproven that charlie sheen actually has tiger blood. that means he must be right?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Very wise words, now really try to understand them as you understand yourself.

Originally posted by hawaii50th
The leaders of this world has turned most of the populace into farm animals. And there is no more reasoning, what is black is white, and what is white is black. It's a dark and lost world, full of people that think their own wisdom is going to save them. Most of these people will not take responsibility for their own words and actions. They instead want to judge but deny judging, they want to speak great and wonderful things with a haughtiness attitude and end up becoming so hypocritical but they will deny even that. They will deny, denial itself, that's how confused and lost they are. It will be a very big surprise one great day, and it will be too late for them. They will claim, but I didn't know, nobody told me, well I was there for you, I helped you, where were you when you needed me?

Matthew 25:32-47 (Amplified Bible)
32All nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them [the people] from one another as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats;(A) 33And He will cause the sheep to stand at His right hand, but the goats at His left. 34Then the King will say to those at His right hand, Come, you blessed of My Father [you [a]favored of God and appointed to eternal salvation], inherit (receive as your own) the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave Me food, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you brought Me together with yourselves and welcomed and entertained and [c]lodged Me, 36I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you visited Me [d]with help and ministering care, I was in prison and you came to see Me.(B) 37Then the just and upright will answer Him, Lord, when did we see You hungry and gave You food, or thirsty and gave You something to drink? 38And when did we see You a stranger and welcomed and entertained You, or naked and clothed You? 39And when did we see You sick or in prison and came to visit You? 40And the King will reply to them, Truly I tell you, in so far as you did it for one of the least [[e]in the estimation of men] of these My brethren, you did it for Me.(C) 41Then He will say to those at His left hand, Begone from Me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels! 42For I was hungry and you gave Me no food, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not welcome Me and entertain Me, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me [f]with help and ministering care. 44Then they also [in their turn] will answer, Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You? 45And He will reply to them, Solemnly I declare to you, in so far as you failed to do it for the least [[g]in the estimation of men] of these, you failed to do it for Me.(D) 46Then they will go away into eternal punishment, but those who are just and upright and in right standing with God into eternal life.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
reply to post by TechVampyre

Pretty closed minded statement there isnt it? I mean the atheist always asks for proof of the existance of God, but never is able to disprove God's existance.

Hi Rockstrongo37,

Don't we need something 'in existence' first, before we can try to disprove it's existence?

Perhaps if we look at 'God' as that initial spark of life that instigated and is incorporated throughout the planet and everything on it eg. all the things our senses tell us exist, then don't we get a slightly different symbiotic view of God rather than a God as a separate judging entity?

Isn't the era of ruling by fear through the tool of some major religions and their manipulators coming to an end and that is the major 'something big'? We have recently been discovering so much about things like the age of the planet, the fact it periodically goes though terrific cycles of physical change such as ice ages, moving tectonic plates etc etc.

When one considers organized religion forgot to mention, when instructing us on the creation, a species that existed before man for 160 million years, whilst its still debatable whether we will last over some 200,000 years, which makes us somewhat trivial in comparison, surely that is a trifle omissive and neglectful.. The portrayal of God, through everything that religion has given us, questions why such selectivity was thought necessary.

Perhaps our relationship with a creator through the spark of life we all have, which should be pure, has been hijacked by people using religious threats to instil fear deep within us in order to manipulate and dominate us? Only a thought.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

your half right ! the bible has been fabricated but god is real and you will find that out very soon ..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
i do hope this post is not found in poor taste, too lengthy, or off topic (i also hope it isn't too run-on sentence-ish):
(please try to read it completely before drawing any conclusions)

thought for atheists or anyone really:
if there weren't a God to provide rules on how to continue our existance we would succumb to our own self-destructive behaviours. the bible has been revised to reflect the changes in our self-destructive behaviours. right now one could say "we are the center of our universe" and many would scoff him. however, the observed reality is isotropic and homogenous which implies that we are the center of our visible universe; that being the case, if our universe is to continue we need to listen to what it has to say to us. in as few of terms as possible, what we have learned from science thus far is that many of the lifestyles in which we entertain ourselves in are very self-destructive. we cannot change if we do not accept the fact that we are "doing it wrong." to move on it is best to forgive the short-comings and make do with what you are given. we were given an amazing opporunity called life. make the best of your life.
science isn't evil. religion isn't evil. i don't know many people that would disagree with me on those two points. faith is a beautiful thing. for someone to deny the possibility of anything in this universe is absurd. to do so only limits the imagination and in doing so creativity. to deny creativity is to deny change. to deny change is ignorance. ignorance is the source of evil. to ignore something you are told (whether it is true or not)
is evil. the devil is in the method. a child is told by his father that he should not sit so close to the fire for it may burn him. the child is told. to the child a burn is unknown, the concept is there but it is unknown. the child goes against the will of the father and sits directly in front of the fire and is burned. the father disciplines the child for disobeying and injuring himself. the father intended to protect the child, but the child chose to go with its ignorant choice and get burned. to say it another way: god was speaking through the father to the child saying this could harm you, do not do this. the child heard the warning but did not heed it for want to get closer to the fire. this action, one could say, was inspired by evil. any rebellious act is evil in nature, even if it may lead to a clearer knowledge of one's existance. to deny your own existance is fallacy. we are the universe looking out at ourselves. God's creation is us. we were created in his image. God always was, God always is, God shall be forever more. a god is omnipotent and in order to be so must also be omnipresent. the universe is infinite in nature (the field equations point this out in painful clarity).

im losing myself in my thought. forgive me, and please bear with me.

our understanding of our universe is becoming more and more sophisticated. it is interesing at the types of scientific theory that is becoming more and more popular. many of which imply that everything we know is an illusion of sorts. if we were cast out of the garden then it was into this universe, in which deception runs rampant. God created this place for us. the devil exists to teach us lessons. he is our tormentor and in as much has the ability to create a world in which we do not wish to live or reject as it were. to die is to be released from the physical trappings. if you do not learn your lessons though, you are doomed to return to be tormented some more. our souls are the breath of God. we exist eternally outside of ourself. on the other side of the coin, if we wish to serve deception and ignore change we will forever be trapped in this vicious cycle we call life.

in the end. we cannot exist (as we are now) without an opposite. we live in a world of opposites. up and down. good and bad. there is a balance that needs to be kept. when the system gets out of balance, it will correct itself. there is much evil in the world now. much is out of balance. the scales will tilt. judgement will eventually be upon us all. it is not our concern, however. we do not take it upon ourselves to judge, for this is a self-destructive quality.

i should stop here. im not even sure if what i have typed will make much sense to anyone. it may seem disjointed. it may not seem to have an end. what i have to say to that is: i do not know the end. i do not know everything. i know bits and pieces, and bits and pieces is what comes out.

to go further on the bits and pieces:
it saddens me that communication is in the state it is today. many people barely know how to even SPEAK to each other in such a way as to help the other actually understand the thoughts they are trying to convey with their words. i can only hope that some of what i have said in this post will be understood in the light in which i want it to be udnerstood. i like to think that i can communicate well with a great many people, but there are those which refuse to listen (ignorance once again being evil and i hate ignorance). i try to choose words carefully to effect a certain meaning, but many times it is lost on the translating end (i.e. the other persons perceptions through their own life experiences). i might say (as a crude example) faggot. some would think i was talking about a homosexual, others might suppose a cigarette, and even more may assume a bundle of wood. the confusing of our languages was God's way of saying, "you are too young to say things like this, those are adult words." perhaps its best that many don't understand what some are trying to say to them. i firmly believe that they still need to be "tested" much as job was, before they can once again understand.

annnnnnnd on that note. i FEEL like i have said what needed to be said. not sure how this will be received but it doesn't matter. i don't wish to offend anyone and i hope that many have at least read through my entire post.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GullibleUnderlord
i am starting to believe! reading revelation these days is like watching the news! we got false prophets , strong earthquakes in diverse places
strange weather, birds falling out of the sky! middle east turmoil, all in the bible, and i am sure i am missing a lot . star and flag ! should keep
it updated with current events that match scripture .

OMG we have always had false prophets and earthquakes....you just weren't here to see it. And the people who wrote the bible put things like this in, things that will always be applicable. So throughout time people have always thought the end is soon, Jesus is coming. Because the conditions are basically the same for the last 3000 years.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
To the OP nothing big is coming....this is it stop with the hope already (oh look I'm a na sayer) or someone with there own mind and not filled with crap. You will die one day hopefully after a long life. And nothing major spiritually happened. You will travel up the light and realise you were reading poop, but it is still nice on the other side. If you really want to see what's awaiting its really easy....go get some Dimethyltryptamine and stop wondering. I promise done correctly it will show you something astonishing and change you life for the better, permanently.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Why...in the 21st Century do people still believe in religion? Religion is the biggest bull# mankind has ever invented, it's bad, it's the reasons for war, pain, suffering and nothing good ever came from this crap. I just don't understand, why, after several thousand years people still believe, there's a 'god' and hoping that he will 'save us'.
If there is a god (i don't believe it), he is about the biggest asshole, just sitting there and watching what bad is going on in this world. But, alas there's no god.
Why can't we have a rule here, so religious propaganda from some backward thinking idiots is forbidden? It would help a lot.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

not to bash you, but your suggestion that the OP go out and ingest a psychoactive substance is a little distasteful. you may have your way of understanding the universe, but that is not to say that someone else's methodology is invalid. i hold merit in spiritual experience achieved through the use (not mis-use) of psychoactive substances, however the use of such methods for one could be damaging to their own development spiritually. they may misunderstand what they experience. much like a lawyer giving someone medical advice, it just isn't the way things work.
edit on 10-3-2011 by thegiftbearer because: left off the "ly" on spiritually

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join