It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection - A Personal Experience - Why Cant We All Do It?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

people are born ignorant and have too many thinking thoughts too much inner noise like white noise supression
The government in some place broadcast white noise frequencies, so the mind has a hum inside of it, like trying to tap your subscious using your consious and you listen eaves drop on the energy stream, some are not ready to tap. To immature shatters there reality, some say it's the hall of records or virtural ram storage. The ignorance
in one reality is taught, family society peers conditions are imprinted, what your doing, some in culture say There crazy! that will form a defensive pattern in the person, it's fear based, like having a comfy blanket, Your more prone to be curious less fearful.

For you it is normal intriging Alot of this ability is honing, perfecting and intution comes into play, for now your experimenting with it
If I do this- this way- this happens, The moment I did this- this way- it tossed me out. that is understanding
Realization the differences To realize why IT tossed you out. Like a rule isn't it. Everything has a reason to which follows a law. like gravity everyone knows about it. but few understand it to make it work.
There for a reason

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I am not sure if it is the same thing but reading your experience turned on a light for me. When I am really relaxed not asleep or even dozing but just in a deep state of relaxation I hear voices.

I can and do listen to the conversations and I swear it's the strangest thing. There is nothing prophetic or profound. It is literally like eavesdropping on a family conversation or someone chatting in a supermarket. I can hear it incredibly detailed with men, women or even kids talking. I have no idea what is happening here and I have never given a name to this experience or even given it a great deal of thought.

Just in case you where wondering if I was picking something up audibly, I live in the country and to even hear voices outside is very rare.

This tuning into life has happened to me only for the past few years and I have sort of dismissed it as some lucid sort of consciousness. I don't understand why but it is always some trivial conversation, I haven't pursued an answer to it. I have never even mentioned it to anyone beyond this thread. The most remarkable thing about it is the detail, such as a chuckle or some turn of phrase or the person in mid conversation is interrupted by a child.
Very bizarre.

Having read your experiences I will most definitely try to experiment with pushing my senses further.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Of course theres room for God... You are of him....again i don't see the sense of giving "God" a gender...but whatever...

I tend to disagree with "Gods" in the plural sense...though im open to the possibility.

Theres many spirits but only one God... it has nothing to do with religion.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I believe what you are saying..it sounds like you have a natural ability to meditate and you are breaking in on another plane of existence. what ever you are experiencing we can all the do the same thing..some of us have to work on it more than others.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
We are gods.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
We are gods.

nope...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The reason not everyone can do it is just like on the board you get various answers from being deluded to its godlike, people are at various levels in thier evolution and some are not ready to connect and it would be more harmful to them then beneficial. So they are protected from themselves as they have to first be open to the possibility before they can ever open the door, and they have to be able to handle it when they do. The soul or higher self knows when one is ready and will gently urge one to open the door at the right time.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIGGSofWAR

people are born ignorant and have too many thinking thoughts too much inner noise like white noise supression
The government in some place broadcast white noise frequencies, so the mind has a hum inside of it.

I agree that there are certain obstacles put in place deliberately to stop us from fulfilling our true purpose. However, I do not believe that these barriers have been put in place solely by hu-man beings.

Everything has a reason to which follows a law. like gravity everyone knows about it. but few understand it to make it work.
There for a reason

From what I understand and bearing in mind I haven't just started to get in to this, this is something that has been with me from an early age.is that the connection is some form of true natural ability to see within and beyond, humanity, what I call 'life' after all what is life? there are many labels one can give it but what frustrates me more than all of this is the fact that we are allowed to kill and destroy this planet without any physical intervention like I said before what is the use of receiving cryptic information if there is nothing you can do about it?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

I am not sure if it is the same thing but reading your experience turned on a light for me. When I am really relaxed not asleep or even dozing but just in a deep state of relaxation I hear voices.

I can and do listen to the conversations and I swear it's the strangest thing. There is nothing prophetic or profound. It is literally like eavesdropping on a family conversation or someone chatting in a supermarket. I can hear it incredibly detailed with men, women or even kids talking. I have no idea what is happening here and I have never given a name to this experience or even given it a great deal of thought.

How long can you 'eavesdrop' for before you are thrown out? can you relate to when I say that if you try and use your physical senses you snap out of it?

Just in case you where wondering if I was picking something up audibly, I live in the country and to even hear voices outside is very rare.

Believe me when I say you do not have to justify yourself in any way, anything you say here will be treated (by myself) as very real and serious.

Having read your experiences I will most definitely try to experiment with pushing my senses further.

Please do and please report back either here or on U2U and let me know how it goes. I am especially intrigued to hear if you are able to connect with 'entities' of any sort.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Theres many spirits but only one God... it has nothing to do with religion.

In your opinion and your own words, what does it have to do with if not religion ?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

The reason not everyone can do it is just like on the board you get various answers from being deluded to its godlike, people are at various levels in thier evolution and some are not ready to connect and it would be more harmful to them then beneficial.

I do not understand this rationale when people speak of this. This 'connection' first happened with me when I was in my teens I was extremely excited and confussed at the same time, throughout the years I have come to understand that there is much more to life than we realise, surely this would be beneficial to everyone no? I mean what possible harm could one come to by experiencing more to life than we are told about?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by CIGGSofWAR

The government in some place broadcast white noise frequencies, so the mind has a hum inside of it.

I agree that there are certain obstacles put in place deliberately to stop us from fulfilling our true purpose. However, I do not believe that these barriers have been put in place solely by hu-man beings.

Everything has a reason to which follows a law. like gravity everyone knows about it. but few understand it to make it work.
There for a reason

From what I understand and bearing in mind I haven't just started to get in to this, this is something that has been with me from an early age.is that the connection is some form of true natural ability to see within and beyond, humanity, what I call 'life' after all what is life? there are many labels one can give it but what frustrates me more than all of this is the fact that we are allowed to kill and destroy this planet without any physical intervention like I said before what is the use of receiving cryptic information if there is nothing you can do about it?

I can say I know that you know that I know you know that I know, It is something that is shared yet they are seperate own there own, for there own reasons, I can not touch you, as that requires "power" (Real power has no power yet has all the power that has no real power, it never did) that is pardigm in motion,,a parabols is the hallwall that guilds one from point a to point z instantly.

"but what frustrates me more than all of this" Fraustion is a good thing" Stops you dead in your tracks.
I hit many brick walls on my lesser road travelled. Go this this way-->No I don't want too, It's hard, to painfull, too much fear. Go this way--->
I was very stuburn, patient cleaver egoism Yet it break me Go this way--->

"What is the use of receiving cryptic information if there is nothing you can do about it?"
The answer is only as good as the question and the ability of the person to ask the question to hear and realize the answer "ask and you shall recieve"
A fact is only as good as the last time you updated it, facts change all the time.

Your right about life, life know's you, better than you ever know yourself, matter's not what you think.
"For IT is a simple brilliant Genius" you will never be smarter cleaver intelligent than IT is. IT will change the rules before the game begins, you will play you checkmate! lol

For that Alone I trust it, I have faith in that. proof is alway in the pudding and only as good as the recipie.

Paradigms are your friends, able to leap brick walls in a single bound. Resistance is futile.
Millions of views in which to see Condition and you condition yourself, habits are meant to be broken hardest thing to see see yourself doing.

The University of life is yours, use you intution to find, follow it where ever it takes you. Walk by a book store get a feeling to go inside hesitate no more, it will speak to you, fall off the shelve at you, jump off the rack.
Someone out of the blue will speak to you for no reason, could be anyone. look for the simple things in life.
A teacher will teach than teaches no more throw it back to teach again.

Keep a journey book and write")

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

LOL....

Star and Flag 4 U...

A subject I have studied for many years.

Let No One discourage you at any time…

You have "Connected" to the other end of the Mind.

Your “Inner Mind” (that is geographically where you experience from) has "Connected" to the “Outer Mind” which carries a "Cloned Version" of The All.
In all existence there is Nothing at all, which does Not have both….

a. An “Inner”
and
b. An “Outer”

Whether only "Conceptual" or not.

As the centre has No Size or Shape (Non Dimensional), Medical Science, finds it difficult to locate the root of your consciousness and there are still a number of different theories, about the location or locations of consciousness.

Because the “Centre” or “Inner Mind” has No Shape or Size (being Non Dimensional) it knows Nothing, except the presence of “Being”, and can only experience what is presented at any one moment.

However the “Outer” having "Form" existing as an unseen (by your eyes) "Plane" or "Face" (Conceptually) and naturally contains All (Conceptually) within the boundaries of itself.

When you close your eyes you are then able to see the "Intermediate Component" between the ends of the Mind as well as the "Outer".
We can also study the processing system (visually) involving the System of Communication within the Mind.

This "All" is a “Cloned” version of All and is continually being updated.

Note the Centre is in the All, but The All is Not in the Centre, as it is unable to contain anything (having No size or Shape being Non Dimensional) except the “Awareness” of your existence.

So when you say you “Connect” you have discovered the All of the Self, which is a Cloned version of The All itself.

The only thing we discover is the “Communication process” involving the Mind, between the “Centre” and the “Outer”.

But there is also a “Component” between the two ends of the Mind, which consists of “Temporary Storage” for Information like a huge Library.
The Outer Mind also has Libraries, which when we learn to “Connect” with (as you obviously have) we soon learn how to download information into the “Temporary Libraries”.

So for entities such as yourself, what you have achieved, is both natural and is in fact very common in society to some degree, some more or less than others.

The "Sceptic" avoids this, perhaps Not wanting to know, in case the “bogy man” is there.... Hence why some fear, or are nervous of darkness.
But there is no “bogy man” there…. LOL

Perhaps this is why many fear or are nervous of the darkness.

So like all things there are two extremes, those who won't explore, and those who do...
And in the latter there are also two extremes…
The latter are also like children, learning about themselves and what we really are.

We are Not the experience but experience both the Species and its Environmental experience.

This Universe is just an experience we are having, but the real "Self", is what you have “Connected” with....

Sadly about 50% are able to achieve this, and a very small portion of those who can actually explore the "Outer" (Containing The All) few do so this is why there are many "Sceptics".

a. Those who can't.
b. Those who won't, for whatever reasons.

So yes, I know what you are talking about and also am tormented by those sceptics but equally I have great joy in also being able to explore the “Real Self” containing the All..

"Knowledge of the Self" is the greatest wealth one can have, as all else has a beginning and an end.
But the True Self is "Immortal".

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

How long can you 'eavesdrop' for before you are thrown out? can you relate to when I say that if you try and use your physical senses you snap out of it?

I can follow a conversation for what seems to me for 5 minutes or more, what throws me out is the sudden realization of what I am doing. My mind seems to flip between two modes, I can only describe it as the "here" and the "their" my awareness of self brings me back to here.

I can't imagine yet how I can control this, as the very act of consciously trying to expand the experience brings me back into the "here". Now that I am aware of the phenomena, I will try to take some control over it and see where it leads me. As I stated previously, your thread actually turned a light on for me and it has bought it into focus for me here. I am not sure how to navigate in this place because it is purely an internal auditory experience but I will try the next time I go their.

Please do and please report back either here or on U2U and let me know how it goes. I am especially intrigued to hear if you are able to connect with 'entities' of any sort.

Interesting the word connect as I don't feel that their is any two way communication I feel as though I am a fly on the wall figuratively speaking and that those I am witnessing have no awareness of me.

I will contact you if I can expand this experience into something more tangible.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So what do other people see when they lay down in a darkened room with ambient sounds or music? I see a kaleidoscope of movements and colors and I then am able to break into my imagination where I can manage what I see by visualizations. Funny, I always thought everyone could do this!

I know I hear voices and others say they cannot, but the visuals? Are others not seeing them? Sometimes I use these to build things in real-time, I will take a project and completely do it in my head then if there are any adjustments or snags I can take care of how to overcome them before I actually start the project for real.

I never really thought about it and often I tell people of what I see in my mind's eye and they all seem normal about it, no one has ever told me that they do not do that. My partner has confessed that he does not remember his dreams, which I guess for some is normal, I dream within dreams.

When I go to bed at night sometimes the visuals are so intense it takes me hours to finally get to sleep. I see lots of purples and violets but on several rare occasions I see a speck of light shining in the far off distance and just as I begin to focus on it it disappears. I have tried so many times to capture that light but it always pops out of view and I am left with colors and other such fantastic shapes. Sometimes, just as I am ready to doze off is when a voice jumps in and says something to me or a noise will shatter the silence like a bang or explosion. I can usually dismiss the voices but the explosion can sometimes set my heart racing for a bit. There have been times when I have had to sit up because suddenly my heart was pounding so hard like I became frightened but there wasn't anything associated with fear.

I always thought everyone went through this. I always wondered how people lay their heads down and then within seconds they are snoring and are out like a light! I cannot, even when I am so exhausted it does not work that way. I run through my day and I run through visualizations before my mind shuts down into sleep.

I am a natural Lucid Dreamer, I have always been that way since I was in the Crib as a child. I know Lucid is not the average experience but I never really think of it as rare or unusual.

As a Scorpio I tell people that if I can see it I can make it happen; but I am careful not to let scary thoughts into my head. I cannot watch horror films at all. If I read a story I can see the story, isn't that normally what people do?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

If you can do it, it can be taught to other people as well.

Please write out a set of excercises to help people get to this "connection" you speak of, then bundle it into a free pdf guide and create a good link and send it out into the ether. People need help these days, to get to these places. My intuition tells me you might have a future helping people get into this state and to make their own connection.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Hi Fran,

Thanks for being fearless and sharing your experiences here.

The screen thing is how the Akasha works for you. Some people need to be guided to the Akasha and taken through it like a child, while you on the other hand found it for yourself.. naturally enough. I found the area it is in back in 1975, and it wasn't until later in life I began to explore the region enough and want to understand enough to do so.

The Akasha or akashic record, hall of records, etc, is a real place situated at the topmost level of the Astral layers/realm.. Focus 27 going by Monroe's works. Some people see inside like a Library, some see it like a personal movie theatre with screen. It all depends on what works best for the individual.

Although I must say here that if you notice a "mechanical feel" to it then you are honing in on man made broadcasts which are part of the control drama in play at the moment, and what many unclear pyschics think is their information source.

As for the Akasha, you can hold a question in your mind and be shown relative possibilities and probabilities as answers to that question.

And, you KNOW what the "prepare, prepare, prepare" is all about, just at the moment you are playing human so cannot see the connection for you. If you allow youself to sit or lay quietly enough and focus on the Feeling that you had when hearing/seeing this information to prepare.. and you remain focused within it.. then you will get the full Knowing of it.. or I should say gain the full Rememberance of it, because the Soul you are already knows.

To answer your question.....

The only things that can Limit what you can experience of the bigger picture reality is.. What You Believe about it all, about yourself, about God, etc. Beliefs are the Limitations we hold. And because the vast majority of humans have been Indoctrinated from Birth with all the societal mores and expectations to "Live the Dream" then they are not ready yet, their soil is not prepared to accept good seeds.

You can assist those who come to you for their own growth by sharing how you do it.. you can also Plant Seeds as you have been doing for some time now.. seeds that in time may grow if the "garden" so chooses to develop that way.

Thanks Love.

edit on 9-3-2011 by Tayesin because: silly old me

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The reason that people are not aware of this absolute truth is because the dormant energy centers of the mind and body have been shut down due to multi-generational ignorance. Especially in European and Western societies. This ignorance is like an infectious disease spread amongst our species. There is only one thing going on and that is the great cycles of the universe and nature. If people are not in tune with that, then their existence is short lived. You can only be unnatural on a planet governed entirely by natural law for a limited amount of time without massive repercussions.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

The reason not everyone can do it is just like on the board you get various answers from being deluded to its godlike, people are at various levels in thier evolution and some are not ready to connect and it would be more harmful to them then beneficial.

I do not understand this rationale when people speak of this. This 'connection' first happened with me when I was in my teens I was extremely excited and confussed at the same time, throughout the years I have come to understand that there is much more to life than we realise, surely this would be beneficial to everyone no? I mean what possible harm could one come to by experiencing more to life than we are told about?

Well you asked why couldn't everyone connect like you. Not everyone is as far along the path as you. Look at it this way we do not let children play with certain power tools because they are not mature enough to handle them with care even thought they are capable of turning them on etc. Humanity is like this in a way some people are just not open to this possibility and with it comes new energies and vibrations that may make them ill or life very difficult for them if they are not ready to handle them, and also eventually comes more responsibility and accountability as you reach certain points on the path.

This does not mean you should not spread the word, it is sort of self regulating, those not ready are the ones giving you grief over it and claiming it is new age bunk etc. When people have had enough lifetimes to realize physical self gratification does not satisfy the soul they then began to seek within and seek to know who they are, why they are here, and where they came from. Then the soul begins to unfold some of these latent energies gradually so they have time to adjust and grow and expand their consciousness to them. In the east they call it the twelve petals of the lotus unfolding, or the chakras opening.

That is why some folks can follow the same procedure you use to connect and not be able to.. Everyone is at thier own point on the path. Some folks try to avoid moving forward but if you do it for too long the soul will gradually send you more and more stronger prodding and if you still ignore it the soul will send you into a crisis forcing you to make a decision. This is why some people claim some crisis was the best thing that ever happened to them causing them to change thier life. etc.

You are probably a little bit older soul to have these things happen at such a young age. More and more people are seeking and connecting then in our history. Humanity is approaching a turning point and more and more souls are incarnating who have reached some milestones on the path so to speak.

edit on 10-3-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Why is 'connection' not experienced by all?

Sorry this comes so late but, by asking yourself that question you state the fact of those that are touched by spirit to wish their experience to those who aren't yet. It's purpose is for everyone to become aware. There is a mass prayer going on for everybody to be aware of the spirit. There is a lot of hope for us. Your question says a lot.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join