It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection - A Personal Experience - Why Cant We All Do It?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Why is 'connection' not experienced by all?

I am not sure how this thread will go down here but for some reason I feel compelled to write about this self called 'connection' I am not sure how it works, I do not know what I am connecting with but I can tell you its as real as the nose on my face, what I am going to write now is the process on how this 'connection works' and I am hoping that members of this site will read what I have written and then empathise with me and discuss their own 'connecton' which in turn will at least ignite that candle of desire in the minds of the sceptics to at least try and see what its all about.

Lay me down in a room, turn the lights off and shut the door, add a little soothing music and I am there. Where am I? I don't know, all I can tell you is that I am in a place that does not exist in the minds of the sceptical minded people. I will explain further.

Ever since mid-late teens I have had this 'ability', not an ability to move solid objects or turn myself invisible not an ability of that of science fiction, but the ability to, what I call 'connect' when it first happened to me I thought it was a normal process and was rather taken back by the overwhelming scepticism from people when I tried to talk about it. You see at that age I was not aware of society like I am now. I used to get frustrated with people who would say its all in the mind, perhaps you need to go and see someone e.t.c.

As I said before, I lay down, turn off the lights and add a bit of music, this could be anything from binaural beats to waves lapping on the shore to thunder rumbling over the rain forest then I relax, I must point out that I have a disease called 'addisons', my entire life has changed because of this, I am not a person that suffers from stress and I find it very easy to relax, I believe this is one of the main fundamental reasons that I am able to 'connect' in a short space of time.

After about 1-2 minutes I see colours blending in the darkess of my eyes followed by Kaleidoscopic lights of stars and flashing imagery, during this time I am fully aware of the physical me, i.e I am me I am sitting or lying on a bed/floor and I am in a room e.t.c.

After about 3-4 minutes I begin to 'connect' I become detached from the physical in my mind, i.e I am no longer aware that I am on the bed, in a room e.t.c. As I connect I start to hear voices, sometimes one or two other times a whole room of people. (For a long time, I am talking years, I was not able to 'zoom in' to hear what exactly these voices were speaking, however, over time I have managed to learn to seperate them and concentrate on them one at a time. The thing is, if I become aware of these voices physically i.e I try to hear using my ears immediately I am thrown out, when I say immediately its like within a split nano second. Its as if the 3D physical me has no right to be there or try to play a part there. It is strange indeed.

Once I zero in on the voices I can normally here a couple of people talking about various bits and pieces, they don't talk like ordinary chatter, its hard to describe, but its as if I hear parts of the sentences. For example, the other day I heard a women say to another women 'what do they look like?' , 'don't let them take my son' the conversations could be about literally anything. although I have concluded that the majority are something to with death, but not death as in the grim reeper and all that nonsense I am talking about a transition involving, universes,dimensions e.t.c I do not understand it, therefore, its pointless trying to exlplain it but thats the feeling I get when I come back.

Anyway if I go beyond the voices I see what looks like a TV screen its literally a projector in the middle of my mind projecting what looks like a tv feed, it has sound and images, (I don't want to go in to detail about these images just yet as I want to see first of all what reception I get from other members) these images can last for seconds or minutes depending on what is being shown. I have come to understand through personal perception both physcial and being connected, that there are many different 'levels' of this whole connection, its like the deeper you go the more complex and detailed it becomes.

Heres the interesting bit every single time I come out of a really deep connection my entire week changes, again I won't go in to detail just yet, but my own personal understanding of this and the only way I can describe it would be that a part of me has actually re written what I am supposed to do, its as if everytime I connect deeply I am somehow advancing my own development. I have actually no idea what I am developing but the last fifteen years sure have been one hell of a ride.

I wanted to get this out, because I suppose I don't normally try to describe my experiences, as many sites don't actually cover the topic without a great deal of ridicule. It is my opinion, based on my personal experiences with many people, that anyone who is willing to sit and relax and focus without actually focusing can indeed experience this.

A guy who I knew from Tai Chi asked me how I meditate when we were talking about it once, I ended up going round his house one evening and we sat and talked, evern though he practiced Tai Chi he was sceptical about Chi and abilities e.t.c. Anyway, as we were talking I asked him if he had had any experiences with meditation and was he willing to give it go, he agreed so using simple techniques to slow down the breath to slow the heartrate until your in a nice relaxed state he managed to 'connect' he freaked out and immediately came back, we talked some more and then tried again. This time he 'connected' for a longer time 1-2 mins before freaking out again and from then on he was like a dog with a bone, always asking questions, and trying to learn more and more about what he had experienced. The sad part is we actually fell out in the end because he would tell everyone about me and made me into something I wasn't, I understood his excitement but he got carried away and started puting 2+2 together to make 5.

The first time I connected I too was excited and tried to tell everyone, I felt like I had seen another part of life. I did not realise just how deep it all equated to. I mean if there is one thing I have come to realise its that we are so primative and its as if hu-mans in our form are not permitted to understand. Its complicated! and I am sure over time I will come to realise what its all about but at the moment I am just enjoying life and preparing for things to come. I suppose this is the reason I am writing this, for I myself would like some answers, never before has the message been so clear, prepare,prepare,prepare. Prepare for what? I don't know. But I am hoping that there are others who will read my ramblings and might be able to offer me some of the missing pieces of the puzzle, the whats,whys, whos, hows. If only we (as in a hu-man species) could empathise with each other in regards to this connection, I am sure then, we would be able to figure it out a hell of alot quicker and easier.

Thanks for reading I feel better now for getting all that out.

Peace

FSF

edit on 9-3-2011 by franspeakfree because: Changed title as it was what I have used previously

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Because people who think they are 'connected' or 'raising their vibrations' (gimme a break) are deluded?
edit on 9-3-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Hi fran,

It is because you have this difference - I do not call it a disease, I call it a gift that has been given to you.

This is why you experience amazing truths that others cannot access.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Hi fran,

It is because you have this difference - I do not call it a disease, I call it a gift that has been given to you.

This is why you experience amazing truths that others cannot access.

The irony is that truely I believe that anyone willing and open can 'experience' this, but then again if I am right then why isn't this experienced by all?

When people speak of gifts, automatically it generates images in peoples minds of something 'special' I most definitiely do not believe that it is a gift more like discovering true nature.. You have to remember that I have been aware of 'connection' for many many years, and in this time I have seen so much that I have never understood at first but as time goes on it becomes clearer. Now if this is the case then that would suggest that in the 'connection' others are present. If again this is so, why do 'they' sit back and do nothing whilst we hu-mans destroy our earth little by little?

So many questions such little time.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hmm, I have seen this somewhere before.

Care to post the link to where it was originally posted, just for clarity and all.

edit: Not interested huh, I'll give you a hand www.realityuncovered.net....
I just feel some recognition should go to the site you first posted it on. Most places would like the original link, I know ATS would.
edit on 9-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Don't worry, the number of people having similar experiences is increasing as we speak. I am 23 years old and i've had similar experiences. However, i've never been able to go deep as you said it. When i was a small boy, maybe 12, i had my first "spiritual experience" when i went into a similar state but different - i just heard and felt very strong energetic vibrations and for some time i was able to be aware of so many things just like that, be aware of them but not understand them. This cannot be really explained with words which i bet you perfectly know.

Lately, i've been having more and more synchronicities and "telepathy" with other people, some of them close friends and relatives and others not so close at all but nevertheless it happens more and more often.

Anyway, many lecturers and researchers would tell you that that is one of the "pre-ascension symptoms" and as i have experienced similar ones, i would have to agree with them - these are the pre-ascension symptoms....

S+F

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Sounds like you're already meditating, i don't see why you're asking others for assistance when you clearly have what works for you down.

Heres the interesting bit every single time I come out of a really deep connection my entire week changes, again I won't go in to detail just yet, but my own personal understanding of this and the only way I can describe it would be that a part of me has actually re written what I am supposed to do, its as if everytime I connect deeply I am somehow advancing my own development.

You are!!

Even with little practice....meditation will connect you with nature which is a part of God.

Pretty much anything can be spiritual progression..... from your experiences in life, to your worst fears... meditation is just the more direct route...

One thing you'll learn is that "everything is exactly how it should be"

edit on 9-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Because people who think they are 'connected' or 'raising their vibrations' (gimme a break) are deluded?
edit on 9-3-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

You are kind of accusing most if not all cultures throughout history -except for modern western society- of being deluded. It might as well be you who has lost it, my friend.

link   
hello there ...to me it sounds like you found your ability to lucidly tune into the greater mass conciousness

I suggest you go and find a guide a spiritual teacher that can help you navigate your way around this vast labyrinth.

find yourself a genuine shaman and this person can help you understand so much more .

link   
Seems like you are a natural. What you are asking is a question that probably has existed as long as human life. I believe everyone is capable of 'connecting'. Most people are just so caught up in their egos that they wont. Sometimes, for me, this ability is a curse and sometimes it is a gift. I have done away with the illusory veil of duality and accepted it as a whole. Stay balanced.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
We wont ever understand any of this.... we can experience it... but to understand it, means it has to fall into our rules.... you cannot define a cube in a 2d arena....

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
We wont ever understand any of this.... we can experience it... but to understand it, means it has to fall into our rules.... you cannot define a cube in a 2d arena....

It falls completely into our rules....

Practice meditation my friend....you'll find your own answers.

I promise

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slevinq
Don't worry, the number of people having similar experiences is increasing as we speak. I am 23 years old and i've had similar experiences. However, i've never been able to go deep as you said it.

Are you able to describe to me in your own words your 'simlar experiences' if you don't feel comfortable writing here please send me a U2U.

Lately, i've been having more and more synchronicities and "telepathy" with other people, some of them close friends and relatives and others not so close at all but nevertheless it happens more and more often.

Again I would be interested to hear about your 'telepathy' in your own words

Anyway, many lecturers and researchers would tell you that that is one of the "pre-ascension symptoms" and as i have experienced similar ones, i would have to agree with them - these are the pre-ascension symptoms...

I have never heard about this, I will have to look it up, does this mean that lecturers are puting it down to some form of disorder, if so believe me when I say I have had many experiences with people who have tried to call me out only for them to apologise to me once they see for themselves.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
There is a road that is paved for people who experience the nature of our spirit. Many will break open. There are people that pray for you and went before on that road. You are not alone although there may be times of loneliness. Intiution will all be yours on your road. Retrieve the joy!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Sounds like you're already meditating, i don't see why you're asking others for assistance when you clearly have what works for you down.

I wish it were that simple Akragon, I have been meditating for many years, and when I first came to ATS I was convinced that I was 'connecting' with our neighbours, however, now I know better. I wish I did have it down, but the goal posts move all the time. One minute its 'prepare' the next its just go with it, then its 'we are watching' well if this is the case why do we need to prepare in the first place if 'they' are watching ? surely this is a contradiction in terms? I feel sometimes its all a game and that we are just the counters/pieces on a big board. Playing out for their amusement. It is frustrating.

Even with little practice....meditation will connect you with nature which is a part of God.

I am not religious, I have nver been religious, I do not believe in a single god i.e I believe that ET are our gods and that there is much more than just one. Religion and 'connection' does not work for me. I beleive once people start labelling their experiences as religious a stigma is formed and the growth of progress becomes stunted and the whole message is lost in confused man of the cloth preaching.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep
hello there ...to me it sounds like you found your ability to lucidly tune into the greater mass conciousness

I suggest you go and find a guide a spiritual teacher that can help you navigate your way around this vast labyrinth.

I was amazed by peoples responses at first when I would try to share my experiences, it was like an inbuilt defense mechanism saying 'no, it doesn't exist, your making it up, your lying' there was hardly any positive responses. Then one day coincedentally I met a women who could empathise with me and with her tuition I managed to control the 'connection' the only problem I had though was that it was difficult to stay what I call grounded i.e be able to connect and carry on day to day life. When I met my partner I was able to control this also.

find yourself a genuine shaman and this person can help you understand so much more .

The thing is I don't know if I want to understand more, I mean its always the same, nothing is simple, the connection always brings about cryptical messages, surely it would be easier to just receive a clear set of instructions ?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I wish it were that simple Akragon, I have been meditating for many years, and when I first came to ATS I was convinced that I was 'connecting' with our neighbours, however, now I know better. I wish I did have it down, but the goal posts move all the time. One minute its 'prepare' the next its just go with it, then its 'we are watching' well if this is the case why do we need to prepare in the first place if 'they' are watching ? surely this is a contradiction in terms? I feel sometimes its all a game and that we are just the counters/pieces on a big board. Playing out for their amusement. It is frustrating.

who are "they"?

Are you saying you're hearing voices? Perhaps prophetic in nature.........

By all means please place a prediction! I've yet to see a single one come true....

Mind you im not saying your lieing........

I am not religious, I have nver been religious, I do not believe in a single god i.e I believe that ET are our gods and that there is much more than just one. Religion and 'connection' does not work for me. I beleive once people start labelling their experiences as religious a stigma is formed and the growth of progress becomes stunted and the whole message is lost in confused man of the cloth preaching.

Who said anything about religion?

What because i spoke of God its automatically assumed im religious?

Religion isn't what God is about hun... Nor is he found in any bible....

Religion and God are two seperate things...(fact IMHO)
edit on 9-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Seems like you are a natural. What you are asking is a question that probably has existed as long as human life. I believe everyone is capable of 'connecting'. Most people are just so caught up in their egos that they wont. Sometimes, for me, this ability is a curse and sometimes it is a gift. I have done away with the illusory veil of duality and accepted it as a whole. Stay balanced.

I have highlighted Stay balanced as I believe you have hit the nail on the head, it is not easy as mentioned previously to stay balanced, I mean I have a family,job,social life e.t.c but there are some days where the connection is so strong I feel like this whole world is nothing but an illusion, like I am literally in more than one place at a time, I wish I could write better to be able to explain it but its just impossible, it has to be experienced.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

I am interested to hear why you have said this > , what rules? I understand that this connection goes beyond our three dimensional space but if I am able to connect, whay can't I understand it fully? surely it is a two way street ? I mean what would be the point to the crypticness if it wasn't supposed to be understood?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
who are "they"?

The only way I can perceive it at this time is 'not of this earth'

Are you saying you're hearing voices? Perhaps prophetic in nature.........

By all means please place a prediction! I've yet to see a single one come true....

Mind you im not saying your lieing........

This is the first question that is normally asked. I do not hear voices (with my ears). If I try to hone in using my senses then the 'connection' is immediately gone. I hear voices with my mind like my mind is a receiver and the more I can relax and go with it, the better the signal is and the clearer it becomes, although when I say clearer it is always cryptic. There are no lottery numbers I am afraid to say nothing like that.

Who said anything about religion?

What because i spoke of God its automatically assumed im religious?

Religion isn't what God is about hun... Nor is he found in any bible....

Religion and God are two seperate things...(fact IMHO)

I understand what you are saying now, however you have to remember there are many religious people on the site (even more so now) so when people mention GOD automatically an assumption is made, I put my hands up I am guilty of this. However, recently I have begun to understand things a little different than I have before and I think there is room for GODS, just not in the sense of what the books tell us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join