It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a strange object last night around 11pm 7th march UK time.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
At around 11pm GMT last night (7th Mar) i went in the garden to the rear of my house and was walking towards the back gate along the path all the while looking up towards the big dipper constellation . About halfway down the path i saw a bright light. It just looked liked the underside of an aircraft but it was incredibly fast.

I have upload a image with diagrams explaning what i saw.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8291ae776487.jpg[/atsimg]

Link to full sized image

It coverd the distance in the image in less than 2 seconds but i saw it in detail. Im trying to put it out of my mind by being a comet but it was too strange. It left no trail at all it was like a light was on one second then off the next as it whizzed by. It just didnt show the signs of a typical comet at all. As i said earlier it just looked like the under side of an aircraft but going silly speed it. It seemed almost computer simulated it was that clean in detail no fizz no sparks or flaring as it went. it was there one second and gone the next with no altering of its illumination. its just seemed like perfect balls of light grouped very close together.

My brain is telling me to believe it was just a comet but it was so strange it was unreal.

The image is bigger but i cant see the scroll bars to move the image across on my post. dunno if i uploaded it right

edit on 8/3/11 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/3/11 by Ezappa because: trying to embed image better

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Most will say it was the "green comets", but with out any pictures.. its hard to say.

Wish I can be of more help

Edit to ad: did it apear to be going down or further out?

Thanx for sharing, VV6

edit on 8-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
A flying B!
wow, what a find!
JK.
Probably an ET ship bro, they're everywhere these days.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
at 11pm uk time its light?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Yeah sorry should of made it more clear in my post as moving from A to B but did arrow instead

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mills7777

No its was dark and very clear night.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The image is East also i didnt mention that.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Was the object/objects seem to be falling or going futher out to the left?

Thanx

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

it was like a very short streak in just one part of the sky.

Just like in the image i uploaded. The white line was basicly were i seen it apear and then vanish. it seemed to like just turn on then off not fade in and out kinda like comets do.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It was like an airplane light going very fast in that part of the sky. it was if it was already moving very fast as it turned on very bright light then off again, that was the strange thing about it. There was no arching to be seen in its trajectory.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
it was very clear in the uk last night.. where are you in the uk ?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Can you tell us where about in the UK you are , it would help in investigating what you may have seen .
thanks .

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezappa
It was like an airplane light going very fast in that part of the sky. it was if it was already moving very fast as it turned on very bright light then off again, that was the strange thing about it.

I noticed something very similar about a week ago. I live in northern england and I was waiting for my lift to work at about 10:15pm at night. Only I saw 2. One went one direction and one going the opposite. I thought it was very strange and mentioned it to my wife and mother-in-law who both just looked at me like I was stupid so I never mentioned it again...till now!

But very similar, like a plane was already moving, a blinking light appeared, but moved very fast and then the both disappeared.

EDIT: Also just looking at your picture I should at an estimate I would say it was about the same height, but the lights I saw went east and west, not up, down or diagonal.

edit on 8-3-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

Im in UK yes north east Doncaster town.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

Yes very simular to what i seen.

There was no fluxuation of the light it was perfect almost it seemed.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sounds like it may have been the ISS - it crosses west to east and it's light comes from reflecting the sun so as it passes into the Earth's shadow it quickly fades and vanishes.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

About a week ago I had seen a light in the sky just like a very bright star it was moving ver slow so slow it was making me think my eyes were funny. I know it was moving downwards over the houses on my right. as i had to go view it from an upstairs window to keep tams on it. it then faded out into a tiny light within seconds that was about 8pm. 2 hours later me and my friend was in the back garden smoking we was scanning the sky as i was telling him about the light i had seen ealier and just as i was explaining it to him i saw the same thing again a very slow bright orb like light. It was in the west above my house and i pointed it out to him and we both watch it disapear in front of our eyes.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

It was way to fast to be a satalite.

it was like whooosh there 1 sec and then gone the next

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The ISS was visible Mar 07 but that was at 7:23 PM .

ISS Mon Mar 07/07:23 PM 3 13 10 above WSW 10 above S

spaceflight.nasa.gov...
So it wasn't that , maybe it was a Meteor .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join