It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the Kabbalah. On Esoteric “Secrets.” A Luciferian Perspective. On the Prophet of the New Aeon

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Pepsi,

Stop. Just stop.

You have been PROVEN incorrect time and time again. Then after evidence is presented to prove what you BELIEVE as false, you simply reply "show me the evidence".

Why I think I proved you and you masonic mob here on ATS I'm correct, you may view my posts for evidence, it is where the notion of time comes from I'm sorry.
edit on 26-5-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

Ladies and gentlemen.... he chose #2

(Shocking! lol
)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Some people are just incapable of learning I guess. Thick skulls , even if you prove them completely wrong they still refuse the evidence in any way possible. Kind of like those Obama birthers.. LOL

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Pepsi,
Stop. Just stop.
You have been PROVEN incorrect time and time again. Then after evidence is presented to prove what you BELIEVE as false, you simply reply "show me the evidence".

Why don't you read.

Hetnos from the greeks,meaning people, culture.

dictionary.reference.com...

Previos know also as "Het Anos" From the greek word "AN"OS age, yet proving my point even more, this came later in Latin tho after they made contact with the Greeks. Your friend is very sneaky.

(Shocking! lol
)

Remember..
htnos, hetnos, hetanos = Ancient Greek

In connection to:
Something new would be AN=SKY , it's how about a time line cycle came to be, ancient astronomers looking at the sky to calculate the position of the stars, the sun, for a time line cycle, in Greek these words an, ano means up, above, again. In Greek mythology, Our-an-os represented the sky or heaven. Yet more indication that these words connect to time and that AN does equal time.

Something I would of prefered your friend to answer, not you, you quote people of the subject, look what you did you ruined it, it was saved for him, not you.

Showing your friend it's the same where ever he looks, before they made contact with the greeks and after they made contact with the Greeks.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
Some people are just incapable of learning I guess. Thick skulls , even if you prove them completely wrong they still refuse the evidence in any way possible. Kind of like those Obama birthers.. LOL

Yet another mason, I provided the information.
Yes some people are incapable of knowing they are wrong, in this case your masonic friend, since you too are a mason.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

no. I could care less he is my masonic brother. You failed and are dragging this out farther than it had to be. Just admit your mistakes and everything will still be Ok. It is not the end of the world.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
reply to post by pepsi78

no. I could care less he is my masonic brother. You failed and are dragging this out farther than it had to be. Just admit your mistakes and everything will still be Ok. It is not the end of the world.

There is nothing to admit, what mistakes ? It shows that I'm right, I provided the facts.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Look, I am a mason, but in this duscussion, I am a reader of ATS ONLY, and I think I grasp the initial argument. You claim that "an" = time in latin. Forget all about how you think everything is the devil.

using a translator we get this result:
annus = time
an= or

link to translator

So unless you have another translator to use, It would appear that "an" does not equal time, annus does. I don't know if that makes you or Augustus correct, and at this point I don't care. But a fact is just that. Provable by multiple sources.
here is another

Now please, start a thread on how wonderful you are, or how nicely pedicured your feet are, or how great you understand the English language, but end this garbage.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Look, I am a mason, but in this duscussion, I am a reader of ATS ONLY, and I think I grasp the initial argument. You claim that "an" = time in latin. Forget all about how you think everything is the devil.

What I claim is that most of what starts with an in Latin has to do with time because that is what the word implied, time all the way from Sumer to Latin.
You are never going to get to the bottom of it using a plane English translator, it is going down and seeing where it came from, another example in Latin anno=age The only way to do it is to go for the origin of the words, it's what I did.

Your friend does not even know what he is talking about "hentos was not first", it later came from the Greeks before that Latin was developing from the suroundings and from the Etruscan. I don't think he meant to lie, he was just miss informed. AS I told you Latin is just a mask language, masking the origin of things, your profile picture should make you understand.

Like I said:

en.wiktionary.org...
Via seldom-used Syriac ܗܬܢܘܣ (htnos, hetnos, hetanos(?)) from Ancient Greek

What your friend quoted.

I gave you the Proto Indo Eurpoean word, it is 'hetnos'

It's what happens when you look in wikypedia and don't undestand anything, you just post what you find.
So far I have proved my point that AN is used in anything involving time and where AN comes from. It is time, as in a time line and that it is the root word for anything involving time traveling, it comes from ancient sumerian god AN, god of time.

In Greek:

www.searchgodsword.org...
1. up, upwards, above, on high
2. of the quarters of the heaven, northward

3. of countries, inland, up from the coast
4. of time, formerly

Is it clear now where it comes from ?

Spelling just like I made an example "AN-O"
In proto IE root ANO=RING , what I call a very good description.

Debunking all this non sense.

Latin profanity, I find it as a good term, where it all came from

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
The more seemly Latin word for the buttocks was clūnēs (singular clūnis); this word was generally more decent than cūlus, and older, as well: it has several Indo-European cognates. Ānus was the name for the posterior opening of the digestive tract; the word is not specific to that usage, but instead originally meant "ring". Its anatomical sense drove out its other meanings, and for this reason the diminutive annulus became the usual Latin name for a ring or circle.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It's what happens when you look in wikypedia and don't undestand anything, you just post what you find.
So far I have proved my point that AN is used in anything involving time and where AN comes from. It is time, as in a time line and that it is the root word for anything involving time traveling, it comes from ancient sumerian god AN, god of time.

You know. I almost felt bad for you. But now, I have zero sympathy. I am at work until late this evening and then I will be away for most of the Memorial Day weekend. I will have something for you when I return and get a chance to respond that shows that you ONCE AGAIN do not read before you post.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

You know. I almost felt bad for you. But now, I have zero sympathy. I am at work until late this evening and then I will be away for most of the Memorial Day weekend. I will have something for you when I return and get a chance to respond that shows that you ONCE AGAIN do not read before you post.

Dude if I were you I would just give up.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You are never going to get to the bottom of it using a plane English translator,

OK, so you are so friggin educated, that you have much higher knowledge than the online translators. You know way more about Latin than any scholar alive, obviously, since you cannot seem to post anything that explains how "an" = year, other than your long and meandering diatribe.

Is there just the slightest chance that you are completely wrong and too much of a puss to admit it? Is it possible that you keep posting line after line of circular logic hoping that all involved will just give up because you cannot be reasoned with?

My proof has been shown. In any court of law, you would be sentenced guilty, prayed for and hanged as an idiot. You cannot show any proof that "an" = year because "an"= or. "annus"= year. Show me a translator that will agree with you. Show anyone here a translator that agrees with you. I know you cannot, and you know you cannot.

The only hope we have is that a moderator might come by, realize how incredibly off topic this thread is, and close it in hopes of letting you fade away into mushbrain land.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
OP: The secrets and mysteries of life, as well as those of various secret societies, cannot be learned through words alone. They have to be learned through experience. These threads are so heartbreakingly ignorant I want to reach out and help you out. But you seem to be lost in a maze of darkness, jumbling together all sorts of data without context, without realizing the various layers and angles of what you think you are talking about.You talk and talk..but have you ever actually attended a Masonic Lodge? Have you ever practiced Kabbalah? I seriously doubt it. Because had you walked the path your writing and information would have a firmness and flow to it that distinguishes knowledge from political propaganda.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

OK, so you are so friggin educated, that you have much higher knowledge than the online translators.

Not really, but if it's the truth it's out there, you bump into it.

Is there just the slightest chance that you are completely wrong and too much of a puss to admit it? Is it possible that you keep posting line after line of circular logic hoping that all involved will just give up because you cannot be reasoned with?

I've been wrong before, not afraid to be wrong, this is not the case I know.

My proof has been shown. In any court of law, you would be sentenced guilty, prayed for and hanged as an idiot. You cannot show any proof that "an" = year because "an"= or. "annus"= year. Show me a translator that will agree with you. Show anyone here a translator that agrees with you. I know you cannot, and you know you cannot.

Annus came from "the notion of the ring"

The only hope we have is that a moderator might come by, realize how incredibly off topic this thread is, and close it in hopes of letting you fade away into mushbrain land.

It's not off topic it's related to what we are talking about, Secretes, New Aeon=AGE, year, reagarding the time line, age year, it's very on topic.

Now shall we get back, where it came from.

kiwidepia.com...==
The Romans considered that the day began to midnight. When settling down the year (of annus = ring) they determined a duration to him of 10 months (decimal system), but later, through Greek influence, went to the year of 12 months,

As I said it was related to the notion of the ring "AN-O" I don't want to sound profane but this is spot on.

The more seemly Latin word for the buttocks was clūnēs (singular clūnis); this word was generally more decent than cūlus, and older, as well: it has several Indo-European cognates. Ānus was the name for the posterior opening of the digestive tract; the word is not specific to that usage, but instead originally meant "ring". Its anatomical sense drove out its other meanings, and for this reason the diminutive annulus became the usual Latin name for a ring or circle.

but later, through Greek influence, went to the year of 12 months,

It's where it comes from, Later the Greeks influenced it and it became something else, an year, 12 months.
It's what I have been stating all along, I'm sorry but your friend is wrong.

This is it, here is your ring.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

how about this, if I agree that you are right, will you shut the fudge up and move on?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by pepsi78

how about this, if I agree that you are right, will you shut the fudge up and move on?

What for, I don't see why, if you want to agree with me do it because I'm right.
Plus the truth needs to get out, surface where it belongs as in meaning of the things in our history.
People deserve to know what happened and how it happened, maybe you are sympathetic to the control freaks, I'm not, people are sick of control, this is no houcus poucus magic, or some secrets elements, it's history and what happened and how some "pulled the strings" to manipulate and control, as I said, "greedy bastards" that lust for power.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
OP: The secrets and mysteries of life, as well as those of various secret societies, cannot be learned through words alone

It can to an extent, words are very important.

You talk and talk..but have you ever actually attended a Masonic Lodge? Have you ever practiced Kabbalah? I seriously doubt it.

This is not about a masonic lodge and masons, what has it got to do with it ? It was about words, you are over defensive for nothing, and it's one thing to learn study kabalah as lecture to get an idea and another to practice it, that is witchcraft.

Because had you walked the path your writing and information would have a firmness and flow to it that distinguishes knowledge from political propaganda.

It's no political propaganda, I am not a political figure.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I pretty much already put you into the whack job category. You think everything that isn't spelled out is the devil. You are obsessed with Satan. I don't care why. That is your business. You enter into discussions bringing fantasy and hoping to have it recognized as fact. Sorry, that won't happen. Even a quick search proves you are wrong. An in-depth search proves you are delusional. Seek help, take medications, do whatever it is you need to do to be a functioning member of society. But end this tirade of justification for whatever it is you are doing. You are wrong. It's just that simple. I would have been just as happy to have the translator tell me the you were right. And I would be asking Augustus to concede. Proof that you are so wrong, it makes OJ look like the victim. Shut up, find a hobby, and quit filling up the world with untruths. It really is that simple. Again, "an"= or.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I pretty much already put you into the whack job category. You think everything that isn't spelled out is the devil. You are obsessed with Satan. I don't care why. That is your business. You enter into discussions bringing fantasy and hoping to have it recognized as fact.

What fantasy, what are you talking about ? I posted fact that the name ANNUS comes from AN AN-O a RING.
It just happens that in Indo European root ANO=RING I'm sorry but I don't see where the fantasy is.

Sorry, that won't happen. Even a quick search proves you are wrong. An in-depth search proves you are delusional.

Really ? Well go on provide the information.

Seek help, take medications, do whatever it is you need to do to be a functioning member of society. But end this tirade of justification for whatever it is you are doing. You are wrong. It's just that simple. I would have been just as happy to have the translator tell me the you were right. And I would be asking Augustus to concede. Proof that you are so wrong, it makes OJ look like the victim.

I'm sorry but this is just masonic propaganda.

Shut up, find a hobby, and quit filling up the world with untruths. It really is that simple. Again, "an"= or.

AN=OR ?

Why don't you look in the dictionary, or review this whole thread.
AN in indo european root means on, at, it also means up, to towards, reflecting the meaning of above or to do something, in Latin it means are you going, exactly the description for the Annus as in "to go" AN-O equals the ring, in Greek ano spelled AN-O means also time and heaven, sky up above, as you can see very close to the IE root, so I guess you are out of luck.

ROOT IE.

mysite.verizon.net...

An
On, at

An-, ano-, no-
Up to, toward (prefix)

Ano, sano
Ring

Very reflective of what I was saying.
All this words, an, anus ,anum, ano existed without two nn's, this is a later invention in Latin.
Most of this names also represented the sumerian sky god.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

This strikes me as a whole lot of stupid wrapped in a crispy shell of ignorant.

Pepsi... seriously... you have no idea what you are talking about. You should really just take your ball and go home.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Maybe Pepsi just cant read. Or else he is simply the ignorance we have been trying to deny here on ATS.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join