It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demon sites

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
LOL! Now that is a funny demon!

arcana imperii.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonhunter
i am cristian no im not danish, and post sites and not questions please and thanks if you dont know any sites then dont post.

Ok brotha, I am gonna lay it out nice and solid. Basically I will be blunt....
You can not have it both ways, you can't say you are a Christian and then say you practice magic, and you know spells.

Seriously man, I don't know what to say, I know what I know because I have seen it, and otherwise would not argue with you. I am a Christian, are you one, or do you only say your one. No offense, I don't want to upset or hurt your feelings.

Demons are very real, that we agree on, can they be casted out, yes. But can you hunt them like an animal, can you use man maid weapons such as daggers and swords... No. definately no.

If your magic did "work" then man, that was your enemy, that was the devil, God is not , I repeat not, powering your magic. Nor would he want you to do so. But as others suggested, demons are tricksters, it is possible the Devil made it work just to make you seem crazy, or to reinforce your belief that you can battle a demon in hand to hand combat. Hey if you know the Bible, you would know that the Devil would be incredibly happy to know that you thaught that your way, was the right way to fight demons. Ya know why, because it doesn't work, so as long as you believe what you believe, you do 3 things in his favor, 1 you pose absolutely no threat, 2 you destroy your life, 3 you embarress Christianity, or not so much that, but you certainly are not projecting what Jesus would want you to do.

I have seen a demon casted out, many times. In one case one boy was in one room getting prayed for while his brother was in another room on the otherside of the house. They were both behind doors, they could not hear each other. This guys had problems, they were in a sense... Nutz, I am not talking about some radical nutjob scenario where people try to cast out a demon because a kid said #, or did somthing mildy wrong. This kids where crazy in a sadistic way. Now as soon as one accepted the lords prayer, not one second later, you heard the most horrible weird screams, they go look and his brother all of a sudden started trying to rip his own skin off. And he would of if they didn't stop him, and begin prayer.

But do you know what it takes? Not magic, not spells, or blood, or illaberate ceremonys. I will teacht the secret, and I kid you not it is this simple, if this does not work for you, call me out on these boards. With belief and faith in your heart and mind, say "In Jesus Name I Command you to Go!" thats it. It says that we as Christians have authority over all evil, most don't know that, but it is that simple, If you have any question, u2u me,anytime, anyday man. I am not hear to preach, I am only saving you time. If you want to cast out demons, then great, more props to you, seriously, but do it the right way, or I promise you, you will get hurt, your life destroyed.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
WOW. That's all I can say is wow! This has gotten 3 pages of replies so far. Why I'm contributing to the cause with is really beyond me.

Let's see...First Demonhumter wants to know if anyone knows of some good demon sites. A few words typed up on google would have offered a few million hits I'm sure. Pretty lazy work for a "Demonhunter". Now why does he want to see these sites? So he can learn how to hunt and "slay" them. He wants to "slay" the demons. Why am I the only one laughing at that?
Can one even slay a demon? I thought that they were cast out anyway.

Either way, how can someone be taken seriously, when they come to a Conspirecy Website to ask for help in hunting a slaying demons. If you wanted info on that, go to a library. Go to a priest. Go to a Satanic church. Go to a place or a person who has researched the field of demon study. Chances are they will tell you that demon hunting is not all it's cracked up to be. It aint all buffy like. But why come here? It's just so HOKEY!

Ok, so now you have the websites to 'hunt' your demons. Now what? Do you go running thru the streets at night with your cross and stake searching for your next "slay"?

In reality, the topic of demons is a very real thing. Nothing to be taken lightly. But this "Demon Hunting" topic does not deserve the repect it has been given IMO.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
WOW. That's all I can say is wow! This has gotten 3 pages of replies so far. Why I'm contributing to the cause with is really beyond me.

Let's see...First Demonhumter wants to know if anyone knows of some good demon sites. A few words typed up on google would have offered a few million hits I'm sure. Pretty lazy work for a "Demonhunter". Now why does he want to see these sites? So he can learn how to hunt and "slay" them. He wants to "slay" the demons. Why am I the only one laughing at that?
Can one even slay a demon? I thought that they were cast out anyway.

Either way, how can someone be taken seriously, when they come to a Conspirecy Website to ask for help in hunting a slaying demons. If you wanted info on that, go to a library. Go to a priest. Go to a Satanic church. Go to a place or a person who has researched the field of demon study. Chances are they will tell you that demon hunting is not all it's cracked up to be. It aint all buffy like. But why come here? It's just so HOKEY!

Ok, so now you have the websites to 'hunt' your demons. Now what? Do you go running thru the streets at night with your cross and stake searching for your next "slay"?

In reality, the topic of demons is a very real thing. Nothing to be taken lightly. But this "Demon Hunting" topic does not deserve the repect it has been given IMO.

Well said..., This so-called "Demonhunter" trying to get everyone to do all the legwork for him... i mean, come on, this person apparently both speaks and writes like they're MAYBE 11 - 13 yrs old, and been listening to to much Marylin Manson or Death Metal. Listen to the people on here, and just do a Google search yourself, and take the time to do your own homework.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
first i dont listen to music, and i know i type like a teenager but im not, its a dreadful habbit, second i never not do work, i was wondering if YOU guys have any good site that i might not of seen, and last i wasnt the one who went all into why i want these sights u guys started asking, and asking, and asking, so u blame yourself for that.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
ok, coming here for help was a bad idea so will just leave this site, because i cant really get that many straight answers, so have fun talking about me but wish me luck, even if my jouney is a foolish one is some eyes.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by alias101
Just to let you people know don't mess with the demons or with Satan. I am a Christian and I believe that God will protect from them. God is bigger than them and more powerful. But don't mess with them. Their only goal is to mess your life up. Just to let you know that if you are a satanic worshiper what your dealing with will lead you to a life of death in eternity. You should read Donta's Inferno. Or you should read Revelations in the Bible. It will help give you a clearer view of what your deal with.

Finally, someone who has read revelations. Im sure many more of you have but Ive gotten some weird responses in regards to the end, final battle blah blah blah.

Anyway Demon Hunter. How to I get my mystical powers together. If I dont soon Im about to explode and put a dent inthe earth. Theres many and they are a pain in the A** mostly incoming but I can put it out if Im angry. Furthermore, maybe you can help explain why we have these gifs and what do we do with them. There here for a reason. Fore example, should I be helping you find Demons because I have Visions, can scry Images and can travel different Astral Planes??

I actually want you and Alias opinion. I feel we are here to prapare for the final battle so in a sense, Demon Hunter is right to be training. WE all should be instead of making psiballs to amuse yourself or spells for personal reasons/gain.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by infovacume
[
Basically I will be blunt....
You can not have it both ways, you can't say you are a Christian and then say you practice magic, and you know spells.

If your magic did "work" then man, that was your enemy, that was the devil, God is not , I repeat not, powering your magic. Nor would he want you to do so. But as others suggested, demons are tricksters, it is possible the Devil made it work just to make you seem crazy, or to reinforce your belief that you can battle a demon in hand to hand combat. Hey if you know the Bible, you would know that the Devil would be incredibly happy to know that you thaught that your way, was the right way to fight demons. Ya know why, because it doesn't work, so as long as you believe what you believe, you do 3 things in his favor, 1 you pose absolutely no threat, 2 you destroy your life, 3 you embarress Christianity, or not so much that, but you certainly are not projecting what Jesus would want you to do.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I dont know what happened here. Anyway

I agree that you should not be messin with Demons but hey if you have a purpose in the world it may be that.

I disagree with infovacume in a sense that I consider my beliefs Christian. I believe in Jesus and all that but I can also practice magick. I do not because I feel as though it is unpredictable and opening doors but I have gifts that are incoming as well. I believe these gifts are from GOD and I believe there is a balance (or meant to be) and duality for everything. We may be responsible for getting rid of these Demons. If we were created in GODS image than I believe some of us have a small perentage of his light. You know what happened that caused fallen angels and stuff. Its almost liek Magick/Mystical Power has been breed out of many of us

To keep on with the thread, I dont know. I came across one a long time ago. Not interested as I am in battle myself because of my power.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by DragonflyKingdom]

[edit on 16-8-2004 by DragonflyKingdom]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
mabey not the best place to ask this, mabey its been covered, but this seemed like a good group of members to ask. To keep it short (will post more later in my own post) I KNOW I was atacked by something (had a very vivid OBE battle with something strong) durring my one and only episode of sleep paralysis. Suspect it was a demon, dont know much about that sort of thing. Would like to talk with someone who has info on this sort of encounter.

again, sorry to interupt the topic.

part of having sleep paralysis is halluciantion of a demon or ghost or evil being and a very strong sense of foreboding. I have been successful at inducing SP and have seen a professional about it. I was told People have been viewed during these episodes in the controlled environment of sleep clinics and noone else saw the patients demon but the patient. Those with narcolepsy suffer from these cases quite often

www.arts.uwaterloo.ca...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i guess i have a few things to add here.... first i will talk of sleep paralysis... it sucks...lol plain and simple. i have had it 2 time in my life and it sucked both times, so i can gather that if something sucked twice it will always suck. lol as for demons holding you down and whatnot... if you are paralised obviousley you are gonna think that somethig is holding you there cause that is not natural to not be able to move. but it is natural.... your body slows way down while you sleep otherwise you would sleepwalk and flail around in your sleep.... think about it if you are having a dream about fighting you would really be fighting and probably hurt yourself. it is your body's natural protection to shut down your motorskills during sleep. now that being said if you were to wake out of order, your motor skills would still be shut off but your conciense (sp) would be "ON" also your breathing is slowed way down, some describe feeling choked or breath being sucked out of their chests.
i guess thats only 1 thing... i had more but i want to get a better feel for the board before i start blurting stuff out.....lol

thanks

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
many try to be hunters and many die because they dont know what they are up against

you need time to be a hunter and a lot of knowledge which can only be gained through reading books and talking to people who are hunters

you also need to set your sightes low when you start as some demons are just to powerful even for the best of the hunters

it is not to be taken lightly as a demon will kill you and take your soul in an instant as this is not a game

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by infovacume

haahahahahaha oh dear, oh dear, I'm sorry I hate to break it to you...you "as a Christian" most certainly do NOT have authority over anything and everything evil but hey...go right ahead and go up against something bigger and badder than you've ever encountered and we'll see what happens.

"In Jesus' name I command you. Go!" will not save your skin against everything my dear. sorry to tell you

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by demonhunter

what have we done to you to make you want to destroy us? Give me one good reason as to why you have chosen to destroy those that protect you!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
First things first...

There is no hard evidence that demons exist. In addition, the symptoms in a typical "demonic" haunting could be caused by any number of things. That said, as a paranormal investigator, I do believe the paranormal is very real and needs to be treated seriously.

As far as becoming a demon hunter, I would give you the same advice that I give people that are looking to become ghost hunters.

1. Money spent on education/training is probably better used to take ACTUAL classes in psychology, theology, etc. then taking some crap made up certification course sponsored by a team of paranormal investigators.

2. More importantly, seek out other demonologists with experience. See if you can assist them (or paranormal crew) on a potentially demonic haunting.

I've run across a lot of people recently--mostly younger people--who write to me and tell me that they have decided that they want to be a ghost hunter as a career. Sorry kids, it's not a viable career choice. Pursue a doctorate in psychology or theology first. Then you will be making enough money to finance your hobby. The same may apply to becoming a demonologist.

I can tell you this--and I'm not saying you are doing this--but I've run across countless self-declared "experts," whose primary source of information was reading some articles on the Internet. Given that, you need to ensure that you partner with an existing demonologist to gain real experience. I would also recommend you make an appointment with a Catholic priest--regardless of your faith--to discuss tyour intentions, as well as foster a relationship. Just because you become a demonologist doesn't mean you won't need a priest as well for certain cases.

Finally, I wouldn't expect to be too busy. Cases evidencing the symptoms of what is considered a "demonic" type haunting are exceedingly rare. I've been in plenty of places that have a lot of negative energy and have encountered several "mean ghosts," but never a demon. You may never actually encounter one.

Also, be very careful with what you say to potential clients. I have potential clients asking me all the time about the possibility of the haunting they are experiencing being demonic in nature. Using labels such as "demonic" can increase fear and aggravate the situation further. I feel that "mis-diagnosing" a run of the mill negative haunting as a demonic haunting is one of the absolutely WORST mistakes you could make, though as a demonolgist, your skills would come in handy on these types of cases too.

Remember, just because someone is pushed or scratched, there is knocking or scratching on the wall, shadow people have been sited at the location, and/or someone gets possessed by a spirit, this still doesn't mean it's a demon. Unless a person gets possessed and begins speaking a language they don't know and states that they are a demon and give their name--well, actually, I take back what I was going to say, that STILL wouldn't prove the existence of demons.

Bobby Elgee; Sights Unseen Paranormal

edit on 2-12-2010 by Bobby Elgee because: a demon made me do it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by demonhunter

If you are looking to become a demon hunter I would talk to your local holy people, priest, rabbi, pastor. Let them know what your planning to do and see if they can give you any direction. I find in most towns it's the Holy people who know what is going on with the local demons.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by semaj

You are absolutely correct about that semaj

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join