It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demon sites

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
ok does anyone know any good sites that have good demon info.???? because there arent that many these days...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This one says its official!!

www.churchofsatan.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
BTW,

If you ever bother to read the satanic bible, you would find the religion is very much like wika- very earthy....
The religion is not much different than most religions- albeit, much more relaxed on what is "bad". Before you make any comments about it or the religion, you owe it to yourself to read it and see what it says and stands for. Don't take what Christian religion says about it, read for yourself and see - DENY CHRISTIAN IGNORANCE!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This should be what you're looking for. You may have already seen it:
Gallery of Demons

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
thanks everyone but keep posting it will help everyone (im am slowly learning to become a demon hunter)

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
carefull what u unearth
i hope you are prepared for the day you meet one.

carefull what you wish for
this aint to be feked with

cheers

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
im with shauny on this one!

DO you know what your doing? Can you be sure whats on the net is right?

Have you really looked into how to protect yourself?

I suggest you re think what you are doing, Or go look for some old books,

Also becoming a hunter is not something that is done in a week it takes many many years to learn this,

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Go down to your local financial district, you�ll find some demons there as well as some angels.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Curiousity can get you in deep sheezy.. I suggest you be very wary of what you are doing because once a demonic entity knows you're interested, they'll try to get you.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Look I dont wana appear naive or anything, but these demons, do they take physical form and how do you see them ? do you have to be tuned into reality to see these ?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonhunter
ok does anyone know any good sites that have good demon info.???? because there arent that many these days

That's because a lot of what's out there is a bunch of horse hockey.

Demons don't wander around like some sort of creature out of an anime film. They are insubstantial and appear only under certain conditions. In order to deal with them (and to distinguish them from, say, a Santaria Loa), you have to learn about culture and processes. A loa will simply laugh at you (and create a lot of misery for you) if you mistake it for a demon.

The best information on dealing with demons is in the Catholic Church's rites of exorcism. It's an exhausting process, or so I'm told. Protestantism isn't as effective in getting rid of them, though some ministers do specialize in "casting out demons."

The High Magick process of summoning and then de-summoning demons only works if you're under control. The chemicals and processes are physically dangerous, and some of the stuff is illegal (blood of children, for example, or body parts of humans.)

Demons are unlikely to hang around weird places and "haunt" things. If you want to get rid of demons, start by studying psychology and then go heavily into the Catholic religion.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
DENY CHRISTIAN IGNORANCE!!!!

Mmm... mind if I quote you on that one?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
first i am very aware of demons, what they can do, just not how to slay them. i know many self protection spells, and no demons, dont take on physical forms you must be very tuned in to the spiritual world and plus if i ever need help ghost_b_gone will help because both of us are very strong with spell, and demons for certain reasons that i will not state so dont worry.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by demonhunter]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

i know many self protection spells, and no demons, dont take on physical forms you must be very tuned in to the spiritual world and plus if i ever need help ghost_b_gone will help because both of us are very strong with spell, and demons for certain reasons that i will not state so dont worry.

that's what they want you to think. be extremly careful when dealing with such entities. 'cause they are decievers and liers, and twist your mind until you see nothing else but what they want you to see. they can take on any shape and form. it can be anyone.....

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace

i know many self protection spells, and no demons, dont take on physical forms you must be very tuned in to the spiritual world and plus if i ever need help ghost_b_gone will help because both of us are very strong with spell, and demons for certain reasons that i will not state so dont worry.

that's what they want you to think. be extremly careful when dealing with such entities. 'cause they are decievers and liers, and twist your mind until you see nothing else but what they want you to see. they can take on any shape and form. it can be anyone.....

They will also mix enough of the truth, of what you know, in with their lies to make you believe. Many times they will, once they have you, begin to bother those close to you, in order to hold you tight.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
mabey not the best place to ask this, mabey its been covered, but this seemed like a good group of members to ask. To keep it short (will post more later in my own post) I KNOW I was atacked by something (had a very vivid OBE battle with something strong) durring my one and only episode of sleep paralysis. Suspect it was a demon, dont know much about that sort of thing. Would like to talk with someone who has info on this sort of encounter.

again, sorry to interupt the topic.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
no fear i know demons i have incountered many and i have no more family members and i only have friends and if the demons try them they would slay the demons also,i know exactly what im getting into just need a little more info on demons

im grateful that all of u are worried but i have no fear i have archievs and archievs of spells so please give me more sites and less tears please

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

im grateful that all of u are worried but i have no fear i have archievs and archievs of spells so please give me more sites and less tears please

no tears are shed for the reckless! if you really had encountered demons, you wouldn't be in such a hurry to learn more from obscure websites.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace

no tears are shed for the reckless! if you really had encountered demons, you wouldn't be in such a hurry to learn more from obscure websites.

I totally agree with you DarkSpace....if you, demonhunter, had slain demons, you would know far more than what you are going to find on a web site, and you woulld not be here asking for any information you can find on the subject...."you" would be an expert on the subject and others would be asking you........get real

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join