It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demon sites

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
no that is what im looking for is how to slay demons i already know tons of things about demons just not how to slay them and i am not reckless this is my 4th year training to become a demon hunter, i have been studing demons for many years if im right then about 11 years not including the 4 years i have been training myself.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Are you suggesting there are demon hunter schools?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
well no (that would be cool though, id be teaching!!!) but just any sites that talk about demons

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Haha
Got any good demon hunting stories?
Met any other demon hunters?
What possessed you (COMEDY) to become a "demon hunter"? or try or whatever..
In your summation, what is hunting a demon like? Corporeal or ether or what? Have to use a weapon or magic or etc?

Just interested

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
well no but i have been attacked by a group of demons but that doesnt count
yes i have met one other demon hunter and he was new and he had no idea what he had got into he barely new anything about demons (hes dead)
well nothing really
well hunting demons would be a combination of weapons (swords daggers etc.) and magick i have learned

anything else????

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
What type of magic in particular have you learned, or is it a mixture of different ones?
Basically chaos magic?

Also, where did you get these spells?
Have any experience with using them or just know how you WOULD use them?
If so, im interested in hearing about the spellls youve done and the results youve had

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
first off, i know both black magick and white magick but i perfer white because black is only used on other people most people use it to get revenge, white magick focuses more on yourself and protecting yourself
and all the spells i have, i have tried and the ones that work are in my archieves the ones that dont i throw away. i have done magick for a long time, i have gottin my spells from tons of places, books, people and internet(big surprise) there is one site i use that tought me everything there is to know about magick like how to cast a circle, the differences in black and white magick and alot more if you want the site u2u me and i will give it to you.
one spell i did was a simple flood spell (i practice my magick in a woody area) and came back the next day and there was water at least 2 incehs high all in the woods (it didnt rain if your wondering) i could go on telling all my experiences in magick but that would take up a couple pages

[edit on 21-7-2004 by demonhunter]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
U want to meet a demon? Go to the 'Haunted Cemeteries' thread I started. The original post has a link to a cemetery in Scotland that
has at least a few demons. I think Death 'lives' there - pardon the
silly language.

B very careful! If you seek, you will find .... and you won't
like what you find.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ok first i dont want to meet a demon a demon i have met plenty of demons. and can we please get back on topic. i dont mind talking about demons, but just put sites, i have another thread where you can ask questions.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just to let you people know don't mess with the demons or with Satan. I am a Christian and I believe that God will protect from them. God is bigger than them and more powerful. But don't mess with them. Their only goal is to mess your life up. Just to let you know that if you are a satanic worshiper what your dealing with will lead you to a life of death in eternity. You should read Donta's Inferno. Or you should read Revelations in the Bible. It will help give you a clearer view of what your deal with.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonhunter
ok first i dont want to meet a demon a demon i have met plenty of demons. and can we please get back on topic. i dont mind talking about demons, but just put sites, i have another thread where you can ask questions.

Just so youll know, people arent going to mindlessly follow where you would like to lead the conversation. Even if you want us all to just post sites for you and then shutup, people are inevitably going to give you their opinion.

Such as the post above mine.

Accept that the conversation will go where it will, and just be grateful for the input

But here ya go anyway:
www.vampyra.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alias101
Just to let you people know don't mess with the demons or with Satan. I am a Christian and I believe that God will protect from them. God is bigger than them and more powerful. But don't mess with them. Their only goal is to mess your life up. Just to let you know that if you are a satanic worshiper what your dealing with will lead you to a life of death in eternity. You should read Donta's Inferno. Or you should read Revelations in the Bible. It will help give you a clearer view of what your deal with.

Yeah I'm pretty much on the same page as alias here... but I still think demonhunter is just a 13-year old "goth" kid who watches too much buffy or something

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
demonhunter : you wouldn't be danish by any chance?? if so i think i know a lot more about you then you think i do.

[edit on 21-7-2004 by darkspace]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i am cristian no im not danish, and post sites and not questions please and thanks if you dont know any sites then dont post.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
just make a search on google yourself. it is much faster that way. why are we gonna do all the "dirty-work" for you????

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
because i only found a couple good sites. the rest are about games, movies, or movies. so i want to know if anyone was any sites that i dont know about.
thats all i asked if you want to just annoy me do it in my other thread. i just want sites.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Where have you encountered demons? What form were they in? Where have you been training?

:Note:

This is the most sarcastic post I've ever submitted

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
thanks that website is very good and full of info. thanks again but i dont live near delaware!!!!

[edit on 22-7-2004 by demonhunter]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I found the following under 'S' in the 'Demons A-Z' site
or 'http://www.vampyra.com/demons/A-Z/s.htm'

Sytry - demon who causes women to show themselves naked

wtf.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join