It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another video similar to Puerto Rico 2 Sun Sighting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Notice how this 'second sun' disappears several times, and takes several seconds to rematerialise, whereas, were it real, it would remain where it was.
reply to post by NyxOne

Even though it does seem to dissapear when the camera is not aimed directly at it, there is still no conventional way of explaining what is causing this object to appear, it´s definately not a lens flare.

Also, this vid doesn´t debunk all the other, so it´s still a mystery.

YUMMYFREELUNCH, don´t feel emberassed, don´t let others make you doubt yourself.

edit on 6-3-2011 by UrgentInsurgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent

Notice how this 'second sun' disappears several times, and takes several seconds to rematerialise, whereas, were it real, it would remain where it was.
reply to post by NyxOne

Even though it does seem to dissapear when the camera is not aimed directly at it, there is still no conventional way of explaining what is causing this object to appear, it´s definately not a lens flare.

Also, this vid doesn´t debunk all the other, so it´s still a mystery.

YUMMYFREELUNCH, don´t feel emberassed, don´t let others make you doubt yourself.

edit on 6-3-2011 by UrgentInsurgent because: (no reason given)

Well, it did look explained in the latest posts..and well, I feel kind of silly ..but really did look like something was there, didnt it? But look..i just posted this mpeg of the SOHO image..and there IS something there..llink to lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwanker, you become less and less credible with every post you make.

and calling people names like a high school kid makes you seem more credible?

Sorry, I just call em how I see em.

You prolly are not aware yet.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Your link doesn´t work.

For me at least.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UrgentInsurgent

Ooops..crap..sorry.. its a mpeg download..its safe..no virus..just C3 SOHO video

still not working?
lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Is this extra sun appearing and disappearing or is it just moving behind the sun.....so it might only be visable at certian times or certian places.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Ooops..crap..sorry.. its a mpeg download..its safe..no virus..just C3 SOHO video

still not working?

File download!! *dives behind his desk*

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Jeah it works now.

I´m not sure how to interprete that footage, though.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

still not working?

Er, that's a coronal mass ejection.

If you mean the planets, well, they're our own planets, same as always.
edit on 6-3-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

LOL..its safe..I promise..or you can come over and beat me with a stick!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

still not working?

I know what the CME is..but the planet to the left of the sun? Couldnt that be what people are seeing, or am I just being a TARD again?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

still not working?

I know what the CME is..but the planet to the left of the sun? Couldnt that be what people are seeing, or am I just being a TARD again?

Judging from the brightness of the object, that's either Jupiter, Venus or Mercury.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Ok well...I knew this..I was just seeing if you knew it..LOL...anyway...Im off to eat some of my home made DELICIOUS hot wings..and watch a movie..so take care all of you ATS'ser...seeya laters

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

reply to post by NyxOne

Ok well...I knew this..I was just seeing if you knew it..LOL...anyway...Im off to eat some of my home made DELICIOUS hot wings..and watch a movie..so take care all of you ATS'ser...seeya laters

I'm sure you know what the planets are, but to see something that close to the Sun, it would either have to be incredibly large or a lot closer to us.

It being one of the planets is out of the question. It's a camera anomaly, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by NyxOne

If that's recent for Lasco3 it's Mercury

Transits of Objects through the LASCO/C3 field of view (FOV) in 2011

sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil.../transits_2011

Feb15-Mar06 Mercury -1.6 Right to Left

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
OMG STOP!!!! NIBIRU IS NOT REALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an optical illusion. Obviously. Notice how the moving orb is rotating not around the actual sun, but around the smaller one. Now you see that the smaller dot isn't actually stationary, it is rotating with the moving of the camera. it is just a reflection. duh.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

LOL..its safe..I promise..or you can come over and beat me with a stick!

Judging by your avatar, that's the best offer i've had all year.
(i don't even care if it wasn't aimed at me.)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwanker, you become less and less credible with every post you make.

and calling people names like a high school kid makes you seem more credible?

Well Im not really sure what would be considered high school name calling here but, maybe you should not be so ignorant and read some of the threads that weedwhacker has commented on. The amount of energy that weedwhacker puts into letting everyone else know his viewpoint is borderline OCD in my opinion. Ask him about Chemtrails, pop some popcorn and enjoy the show. So if he is going to be "creative" in his responses then I don't feel other people should be any more less credible because they respond in the same manner that he does. The video in question is a defect in the camera, lens flare, dust but it is an anomaly not a second sun.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by NyxOne

Well...I am embarrassed, to say the least..Im sure not one to jump on the band wagon..but it REALLY did seem like something, since there were several videos going around with the same anomaly.

Geez, and I was really hoping for something cool to happen..like 2 suns..how awsome is that?

It would be devastating.

You think we have "global warming" issues now?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
OMG STOP!!!! NIBIRU IS NOT REALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an optical illusion. Obviously. Notice how the moving orb is rotating not around the actual sun, but around the smaller one. Now you see that the smaller dot isn't actually stationary, it is rotating with the moving of the camera. it is just a reflection. duh.

Seems like you didn't read the thread before posting...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join